SickSide
04-25-2008, 06:36 PM
He hasnt been around as much

Whats he up to

Where he at

Did heat merk him?

HANZO
04-25-2008, 06:44 PM
Ben got a family plus he got a new job. so he is busy as of late. he was on yesterday though.

SickSide
04-25-2008, 06:46 PM
ah rite, good for ben, he was a good poster tho

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-25-2008, 07:58 PM
Ben, i know I dont appreciate your moderating enough, but when you left everything got all gay, and I dont know exactly what you did, but the day after you came back wucorp started being less gay again

Whatever you did, nice job.

(No Homo)

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-25-2008, 07:59 PM
7-Eleven and Target are bustin your balls, eh?

TAURO
04-25-2008, 08:01 PM
7-Eleven and Target are bustin your balls, eh?

Black man cock blocking you, eh?

TSA
04-25-2008, 08:09 PM
idk where Emperorles comes off in the diss game thinking he can swing

i don't care if he says anything, but im just putting it in context

last week he was talking about how we wasn't attracted to women because he has a really hot sister.

then there was that time he posted his picture.

Sicka than aidZ
04-25-2008, 08:43 PM
I'm from San Fran I Have the superior GAYDAR

Bwahahahahaahahah...

Nope, strictly executive status!

"COME AGIN" *Apu voice

Word word ask ben we new Irondan was a winner before he even got his name up in lights and shit. we knew u was a Cooley moolie thru an thru dan. U didnt even have to say shit, it was your inevitable fate so get used to it

** AIDZ Bumpz "luv it or hate it". checkz anotha busta off his list of cats who gettin a lil too smart*

Wordd up bbbbbbbennnnnnnn gglllaladd you bizackkkkkkkkkk.... Hahaaaa! U didnt see this mod shit coming did you. Ill make ya proud

*puts irondan on ignore with the otha hater'z

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-25-2008, 08:57 PM
Word word ask ben we new Irondan was a winner before he even got his name up in lights and shit. we knew u was a Cooley moolie thru an thru dan. U didnt even have to say shit, it was your inevitable fate so get used to it

** AIDZ Bumpz "luv it or hate it". checkz anotha busta off his list of cats who gettin a lil too smart*

Wordd up bbbbbbbennnnnnnn gglllaladd you bizackkkkkkkkkk.... Hahaaaa! U didnt see this mod shit coming did you. Ill make ya proud

*puts irondan on ignore with the otha hater'z

Way to put me in my place by agreeing with ben that I was gay.

Now that you've crossed me off tha list for being a busta, can you pretty please move on to the next hapless victim?

Did Uncle Tomb tell you that if somebody hurt your feelings to just put them on ignore?

That really is the best solution.

The only problem is that I thought it was funny when you would talk shit to people, including myself.

It looked like you were having fun too, and then you started taking shit too seriously. You got sensitive and became a mod at the same time.

Just be cool and dont take shit personal and talk shit back, but dont close and move threads and constantly flex on everyody.

But since you put me on ignore and youre not even reading this anyway, suck my dick while you gently tickle the rim of my butthole with one of the feathers from your headdress.

Just kidding. Lighten up.

11th Chamber
04-25-2008, 09:11 PM

Now that you've crossed me off tha list for being a busta, can you pretty please move on to the next hapless victim?

Did Uncle Tomb tell you that if somebody hurt your feelings to just put them on ignore?

The only problem is that I thought it was funny when you would talk shit to people, including myself.

It looked like you were having fun too, and then you started taking shit too seriously. You got sensitive and became a mod at the same time.

Just be cool and dont take shit personal and talk shit back, but dont close and move threads and constantly flex on everyody.

But since you put me on ignore and youre not even reading this anyway, suck my dick while you gently tickle the rim of my butthole with one of the feathers from your headdress.

you just wasted your time typing all that

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-25-2008, 09:13 PM
idk where Emperorles comes off in the diss game thinking he can swing

i don't care if he says anything, but im just putting it in context

last week he was talking about how we wasn't attracted to women because he has a really hot sister.

then there was that time he posted his picture.
http://phillyist.com/attachments/philly_pencopal/haterade.jpg

Oh and Ben, i reside in Frisco too! I <3 YOUUUUU!!!
*~143~*!!

LORD NOSE
04-25-2008, 09:42 PM
i still owe you some points ben - i ain't forget

Sicka than aidZ
04-25-2008, 11:44 PM

YEAH HE DID...... I ONLY READ HIS POSTS AT LIKE 5 AM WHEN I CANT SLEEP... BEATS THE SHIT OUTTA TRAZADONE

crass
04-25-2008, 11:57 PM
Ben is a good man, a hardworking American working to put food on his family.

INF
04-26-2008, 12:18 AM
Yo Ben , y u posting invisible ???

y everybody posting invisible now days???

INF
04-26-2008, 12:25 AM
Because I have sluts from the corpse waiting^

Thought it was No Love for them Hoes. Cmon B. Dont worry bout that shit. Fuck them buster ass mf's. I occasionally go there real quick to see if they got something poppin off and you what??????????????????

They aint about shit. Theyre fuckin homo's and you know this. I aint even hating. They really a homo online community. For those that aint get it yet , Heat and Jasper and Wooz And Benno and yes even Joey and most def Kyle and String (former lovers) are real life Homos. Closet and out in the open. Specially Pronay.

u know they gay. They was mad at us cuz we wasnt like that. Buhleeed that. anybody that didnt have gay tendencies or was a girl (so they can front like they pimps) they had a problem with.

*hits WEED*

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2008, 12:44 AM
poor benno feeding more and more money to his webhosting provider. AND 4 WHAT?

and whats up with that big black guy Daynek? Is he like the steve urkel web nignog of his hood or what?

INF
04-26-2008, 01:23 AM
poor benno feeding more and more money to his webhosting provider. AND 4 WHAT?

and whats up with that big black guy Daynek? Is he like the steve urkel web nignog of his hood or what?

Yeah man , Daynek is prolly IRL a mf that aint got too many friends or doesnt live in a black community. He showed some pictures of some bitches he fucks with and they were the most busted white girls I ever seen in my life. It was sad. They was gangaly.

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2008, 01:28 AM
We should talk more about the 2nd string corpse players cuz I know they'd be furious considering we are like cross-0ver posters..

basically infinity and you too wise....

we are essentially:

http://www.cincinnati.com/freetime/movies/mcgurk/img/blade2.jpg
daywalkers

RzaRectum
04-26-2008, 01:31 AM

Sad, but true. ;(

You shouldn't talk directly to the guy.

Infact, don't even read his posts. Haven't you noticed the tingling sensensation mixed with a sense of regret?

Yea, thats your brain cells killing theirselves.

Sad, but true. ;(

INF
04-26-2008, 01:35 AM
I had fun sometimes. I dl'd hella exclusive albums. I got a bangbros pass like it was going out of st yle and was legal. I laughed at when mf's would be actin straight retarded. I laughed at lame mf's here that made it seem like I needed to be over there just to avoid lameness.

I laughed at some stringer vids. I debated hip-hop to see where them fools was at. I tried to show them whats up with a playa from the Tone and in the end...

it didnt even mmmmmaaaattttterrrrrrrrrr..... hahahahaha

them some fags for real. They spend all day on each others dicks. Joey even made a fashion sub forum so they could talk amongst they selfs about fashion(some dudes talkin to some dudes)

cmon

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2008, 02:16 AM
i think i read a thread about that joey guy talking about fighting some borderline gay guy in sandles....

it was fascinating

he seems pretty tough though

INF
04-26-2008, 02:27 AM
Joey is like 3 foot nothin

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2008, 02:31 AM
maybe im confused...

but who cares about they

INF
04-26-2008, 02:33 AM
well....ben said the reason y he layin low is cuzza them fags so i figured i would show him how lame them fuckers r.

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2008, 02:40 AM
it will be funny to see how technology plays out in the next couple of years and makes things more interactive and personal..

forums may be an entirely different platform of communication..

its gonna be amusing to watch how abnormal groups of people like these two websites react..

TSA might end up in a mental health facility

INF
04-26-2008, 02:43 AM
If I could ever check fools on the net beyond words , I will. they just dont get it. What they want??? they want me to incriminate myself. cmon man. Bitch please. You aint gonna get me out there on front street.