PDA

View Full Version : what would skamp do?

crust
04-25-2008, 10:53 PM
so i go to the local liquor store down the street to buy my usuall miller nigh life 32. it comes out to $2 bucks and some change. i hand the guy a $5 and think everything is chill. mind you im blazed and fuck but still know whats going on.

so he hands me back my change and he count's "twenty, fourty, five and six".

i fucking start trippin balls cuz i just handed the dude a fucking five dallor bill and hes giving me back fourtysix dollars....

i take it and say "...are you sure?" and he says "yeah...im sure" so i take it.

now was this an act of good karma cuz i was flat broke or was this just the homie at the bobar liquor store fucking up and me coming up on some cash?

should i give it back and be a good sam? or keep it and say fuck it?

what would you do?

but more importantly....what would skamp do?

SaqurakiHanamichi
04-25-2008, 10:55 PM
i would give it back man .... cause i dont want people to do that to me..

TSA
04-25-2008, 11:00 PM
i had an arab girl give me over 40 dollars in change for 2 big mac meals when i handed her a 20 for it.

she was new and slipped 2 twenties in there for no good reason, idk if she was dumb or wasn't counting or trying to give up her material possessions before traveling to mecca, but the bitch got my change ALL wrong.

probably an afgan

Longbongcilvaringz
04-25-2008, 11:04 PM
last night, i went to pick up the smoothnass that is eristoff fine vodka.

and i give the lad 2 X $20 notes.

he goes to put them in the cash register, seperates them and counts and say aloud in a dopey voice "uh, so... 50...".

and proceeds to give me the change as if id given him a $50 note.

basically, there is a reason why certain people work at liquor stores for a living.

Guarded By Martyrs
04-25-2008, 11:05 PM
That has actually happened to me before.
I kept the money...because it wasn't my fault he over changed me.
And like Saq said I wouldn't want someone to do that to me...
But at the same time if I made a fuck up like that...
Then I only have myself to blame...

And besides I got beef with shops...
They fuck me around...They won't even let me off 9p.
I give them enough buisness.
Tight bastards

Longbongcilvaringz
04-25-2008, 11:06 PM
uh yeah, so dont give it back.

because that way the white devil will realise that you dont want sinful gifts, and you'll never get vampire pussy ever again.

RzaRectum
04-25-2008, 11:13 PM
^LOL

I went into a decent mediterranean grill for lunch. Real decent.. (It was Zagat rated.)

My lunch would've rung up to be $15 for just myself. But I struck up a conversation with the cashier since she was cute. By the time I got back to work, I realized the damage was only $4. :D

Sicka than aidZ
04-25-2008, 11:23 PM
Keep It Dog Ill Bet U Everyone On This Board Would.

Same Shit Happened To Me At A Burger King Like 10 Years Ago.... Yo I Thought I Willed Em To Fuck Up... Kinda Like My Minds Eye Saw An Oppurtunity And I Just Believed Hard Enuf That God Allowed Me To Control The Situation And Put The Image Of A 50 In Her Head.

It Was Also A 5 Dolla Bill

The Hound
04-25-2008, 11:29 PM
that happened to me and ONCE and only ONCE did i keep the large amount of change back because about 10 years ago i went bough some food from some chicken shop on the central coast fucking bogan ville and i got like a burger meal or some shit that was $4.95 (back in the day shit was cheap) and i gave a $20 note the bitch game me 5 cents change and a receipt and at first i was like cool cool then im like ... hey bitch i gave you a $20 note and i checked the receipt and the bitch put down i gave her $5 and i argued with her and the manager and called her every name under the sun and was abusive for about 10 minutes and thet flat out refused to conceed i gave her $20 becase the slut had it down on a receipt ... the ONLY time in my life i went to a fast food place that gave out fucking receipts ... so the next time i got some cool change back i took it as karma and kept it ... but only once ... ever since i always give it back

Sgt Holly Wood
04-26-2008, 12:10 AM
what the fuck

dude u got free money, why on earth would u return it ????

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2008, 12:42 AM
LMAO @ the subliminal disses towards generalwise in this thread!!

crust
04-26-2008, 06:40 AM
...i ended up keeping it

Longbongcilvaringz
04-26-2008, 06:43 AM
nice.

dont hesitate to talk to any bitches that look like they might rest in a coffin during the day.

the devil will hook it up.

begongo
04-26-2008, 06:46 AM
I would've kept it too

Supreme-NRT
04-26-2008, 06:47 AM
Keep in mind, you were high so that bill could have ben a 50$ one. It happened to me once, then I noticed I gave the guy a 20e note instead of the 5e that I thought (ended up spendin all the shit cuz I thought it wasnt mine)

crust
04-26-2008, 06:48 AM
^thems are the only types of bitches that i spit game at.

really weird tho...ive never seen em durring the day.

very pale too.

not very fond of the cross either...

Longbongcilvaringz
04-26-2008, 07:05 AM
haha

tight.

minibumpsh
04-26-2008, 10:00 AM
i always find money on the floor, like everywhere
but then i always get my money stolen or i lose it so yeah, shit adds up.

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-26-2008, 10:05 AM
Dunno what Skamp would do, but it would probably involve the purchase and consumption of food.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-26-2008, 10:08 AM
nah, that aint fair man.

skamp has been getting his 'by any means' on and hitting up the block wif da pitbullz.

nuff respect due.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-26-2008, 10:19 AM
Everybody answered this thread by saying what they would do, but I believe the threadstarter wanted to know what skampoe would do.

I think skampoe would keep the money and say fuck the store clerk in order to, as Charles Darwin described, "dizplay domminence ova duh gayer animul".

Next, He would take his newfound wealth to the Commercial District in scenic Bridgeport, CT. There, he would spend it all on tacos and fudge.

Because he is a fat retard.

(You know your my peoples though, skamp. Big ups Windsor.)

Longbongcilvaringz
04-26-2008, 10:34 AM
hahaha

"dizplay domminence ova duh gayer animul"

great memories.

hectis
04-26-2008, 10:42 AM
lol at what would skamp do maybe there will will be wwsk bracelets and shit

hectis
04-26-2008, 10:45 AM
but as far as the subject goes u did ask if he was sure so that tells me he was not paying any mind so it is his fault and no it was not karma. karma only happens after u die there is no such thing as karma when u are alive

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-26-2008, 10:46 AM
I don't get how you so sure what happens after you die, what with you being alive and all.

hectis
04-26-2008, 10:50 AM
I don't get how you so sure what happens after you die, what with you being alive and all.

am not saying I know what happens am just saying the whole karma thing only happens after u die like if u were good then u have bad karma if u are bad then u would have bad karma but as far as people who do something good or bad while there alive then later something good or bad happens and there like oh that is bad karma cuz I did something bad no that is wrong that's not what karma is

Longbongcilvaringz
04-26-2008, 11:22 AM
i believe karma happens only when your alive.

TheWolf
04-26-2008, 11:31 AM
I have a little motto when it comes to these things...

If the dude is black, give it back. If the dude is white, who gives a shite.

FUCK CRACKAS. PEACE TO THE BLACK G.O.D's.

hectis
04-26-2008, 11:31 AM
that's what my teacher said it happens when your dead but he could be full of shit is there a Hindu on this forum to let us know

hectis
04-26-2008, 11:32 AM
I would have givin it back since I would feel guilty later on about it but shit how could he not have known?

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-26-2008, 11:40 AM
that's what my teacher said it happens when your dead but he could be full of shit is there a Hindu on this forum to let us know

Unless it's a dead Hindu, then they don't know shit either.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-26-2008, 11:40 AM
i dont know, maybe it was a test or something.

maybe next time you go in hes going to smack you upside the head?

hectis
04-26-2008, 11:41 AM
agree

Sgt Holly Wood
04-27-2008, 01:54 AM
I have a little motto when it comes to these things...

If the dude is black, give it back. If the dude is white, who gives a shite.

FUCK CRACKAS. PEACE TO THE BLACK G.O.D's.
hahahah word!!