PDA

View Full Version : NA Meetings

TeknicelStylez
04-26-2008, 02:02 PM
It's part of the requirements of the house I live in that I make it to these meetings. Does anybody else have to go? What are your thoughts on them?

http://www.wildrecovery.org/Links_to_NA_Websites.jpg

I actually went to this little birthday smash/convention thing last night. They rented a hall out and had a DJ and everything, it was kind of jumping, lots of girls.

Maybe I'm being brainwashed? :?

Sicka than aidZ
04-26-2008, 02:07 PM
lots of girls..... Thats it..... Just be there for them in there recovery they'll be all over you.

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2008, 03:02 PM
tek whats this all about?

INF
04-26-2008, 03:17 PM
fuckin pussy. You shoulda just done your incarceration time. Mf's get scared of short bids and cop to doin paper and places like halfway homes and NA. Thats sad. If you woulda just finished ur time then you wouldnt have to do this shit

annnndddd

get brainwashed.

they done got tek ya'lll. whats worse is that he let em.

*waits for tek to get "Computer time" to respond*

AcidPhosphate69
04-26-2008, 04:13 PM
BWAAHAHHAAHA!!!

TOTAL BURN

But yeah, maxing out is the way to go. Fuck probation and all that shit. Don't even cop bail, get some pre-trial credit.

Sicka than aidZ
04-26-2008, 04:20 PM
maybe itll do u some good tek

INF
04-26-2008, 04:24 PM
yeah , my bad , obviously this is the path u are taking so whatever. guess u do need that shit. maybe doing all ur time woulda just further corrupted you , who knows but ....

you did make a few bucks off them miami cats LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SKAMPOE
04-26-2008, 10:33 PM
i did sum rehab, but niggaz wus cool, they had no problem acceptin my watered down piss!

TeknicelStylez
04-27-2008, 04:17 PM
It's not even like I could've maxed out a bid. I had to come down here because I had no other choice. It was either this, death, or jail.

It's not so bad, theres better things in life than getting high everyday till your brain hurts. It's not like the weed or the hood is going anywhere, a break isn't going to kill me.

The hugging/cult shit, does scare me a little bit though...

Queen Of Poetry
04-27-2008, 04:27 PM
Why exactly r u there? R u in need of help or there b/c u ordered to be there?

TSA
04-27-2008, 04:27 PM
this will teach you how to be an nondouche, i'd take the oppurtunity for all it's worth

ALSO make sure to to get at least 1 blow job. So that when the woman has a baby and you guys have rap beef you can say you had his ol bird lickin god all up in the group home.

Sicka than aidZ
04-27-2008, 06:00 PM
hahhahaa.... I got kicked outta rehab for fuckin..... Got caught twice and they got all jealous it was pathetic. abuncha cats tellin me pussy was in the way of my recovery. i was like "Yall mad cuz u wasnt gettin any even when u were gettin high and now your a broke ass counselor can only stay clean by working for the 12 step program. it was the same shit, abuncha cats in a clean an sober crib. I been in 2 of em actually, one was pretty nice and we didnt hug or nothing. Where are u exactly tek?? they never did that hugging inpatient drama in any house i lived in.

One good thing I got outta rehab......more connections. watch more people will agree with what i just said more than anything anyone else says in this thread. That's all the shit is good for.
never hurt to go to an AA meeting and pick up a honey every once in a while either

HANZO
04-27-2008, 06:06 PM
i got a friend in rehab, he started taking the heroin he was meant to sell. so the big boss mafia man forced him to go into rehab sort himself out, get a job and pay him his money back or my friends getting his arms chopped off.

Queen Of Poetry
04-27-2008, 06:09 PM
Damn...............r u serious?

Sicka than aidZ
04-27-2008, 06:11 PM
i got a friend in rehab, he started taking the heroin he was meant to sell. so the big boss mafia man forced him to go into rehab sort himself out, get a job and pay him his money back or my friends getting his arms chopped off.

For real..... Oh hold up your in london...... Yo i met some kid he said his oxy dealer was forcing him thru rehab. i think he was lying tho.

Queen Of Poetry
04-27-2008, 06:13 PM
My cousin got strung out on drugs and my other cousins and I went to get her wherre she was and we tried to help her..............she was a mess..............she went into rehab but checked herself out and unfortunately died...............

HANZO
04-27-2008, 06:27 PM
yea im serious, my friends an idiot though. he stole $30,000 worth of heroin off the big heroin gang over here, he used some himself, and made personal profit off the rest. This gang are full of terrorists. they like to torture ppl. my friend asked my bro for help, cause one of the elders of the gang is an old family friend, so my bro asked for my friend not to be killed. so the elders agreed that first the kid should sort his drug habit out, then find a normal job so he can pay off the money he owes them. if he dnt follow this, then him and his family are pretty much fucked.

EAGLE EYE
04-27-2008, 07:10 PM
http://www.fatdrunkandstupid.com/chobb/gary_glitter.jpg

Tek if your counselor looks like this you might not wanna hug him

TSA
04-27-2008, 07:56 PM
My cousin got strung out on drugs and my other cousins and I went to get her wherre she was and we tried to help her..............she was a mess..............she went into rehab but checked herself out and unfortunately died...............

was she hot?

DAMN. that was low

STYLE
04-28-2008, 02:56 AM
It's part of the requirements of the house I live in that I make it to these meetings. Does anybody else have to go? What are your thoughts on them?

http://www.wildrecovery.org/Links_to_NA_Websites.jpg

narcotics anonymous

Longbongcilvaringz
04-28-2008, 06:25 AM
yeah , my bad , obviously this is the path u are taking so whatever. guess u do need that shit. maybe doing all ur time woulda just further corrupted you , who knows but ....

you did make a few bucks off them miami cats LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was she hot?

DAMN. that was low

couldnt help but laugh until my head came off to both of these responses

IrOnMaN
04-28-2008, 12:50 PM
was she hot?

You're such a dick! A woman just died and all you can think about is sex. That's just like a nigga.:no:

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 01:03 PM
yeah thats pretty cold but queenie's grown and mature enuf to ignore all the lame posts about her.

begongo
04-28-2008, 01:06 PM
Girl Power knawmeen

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2008, 02:58 PM
Fuck that anonymity shit, do I look like the type of kid who obliges by every rule in the damn handbook. I'm just saying its a big change in my life. I wasn't forced into the house, but it was like a last option for me, because I basically ran out of all the other ones. They make you hug in the meetings not the house. The house is mad chills, everyone in here is cool as hell, they're not all faggy and wierded out by rehab.

Sicka than aidZ
05-01-2008, 03:21 PM
yeah dude rehab can lead to some faggy shit, dont trust no one tek you'll end bi polar and broke doin more drugs than before after lettin your feelings out an shit. Fuck all that. Smoke weed everyday

Lox-the-5th
05-01-2008, 03:23 PM
drugs are for mugs

Sicka than aidZ
05-01-2008, 03:26 PM
hugz not drugz nigga

maestro wooz
05-02-2008, 12:57 AM
you just got to take shit seriously, you can go in there and be too cool or you can try to get what you can out of it, and dont act like some times you dont get lonely and just want a hug tek

Sicka than aidZ
05-02-2008, 01:18 AM
Dont Take It Serious Dude Unless U Got Big Absesses On Your Arms From Slammin Smack..... Or Your Family Got Blown Up In A Meth Lab Accident..... No Dude, Dont Trust Them Muthafuckaz, They All Relapse And They'd Sell Their Own Momz For A Hit.

10 Bucks Says You'll Be Smokin A Bowl The First Day Your Set Free Brotha.

Keep Hope Alive Tek. YOUR BONG AWAITS... Youll Be Aight:b