PDA

View Full Version : Here's the story... what's the song?

arcane
08-17-2005, 11:21 AM
Okay, here's the premise for this thread: I'll give a synopsis of the story for a song - you name the song. Person who gets it posts up the next synopsis and so on... keep this shit going.

I'll start - easy one:

This cat comes back early from a trip to Vegas with an engagement ring for his girl. He walks in the house and catches her with another man but they don't see him. He goes and gets his homey and they come back to the house as the "other man" is leaving. They end up blasting him and the story-teller ends up accidentally shooting his girl too. Cops show up and a shoot-out ensues, with the story-teller taking his own life in the end while cradling his (dead) girl in his arms....

Name that song!

GhostfaceKillah199
08-17-2005, 11:39 AM
Nas - Undying Love

GhostfaceKillah199
08-17-2005, 11:46 AM
I'll post one soon, jus let me think

GhostfaceKillah199
08-17-2005, 12:50 PM
OK. there was this thug on a trip with his crew andwhen the hit the interstate he fell asleep and had a nightmare. It was about hate, war, and famine. during the dream an asian angel crying and sang a song to him. I'll jus tell yall that it starts with "prepare for the war..." and ends with "we'll see what a gangsta you are when your back is up against the wall". Later when he woke up he saw his little brother. his bro said that an asian girl in a business suit and a sad voice came by and left a letter for him(the narrator). He read the letter and it said that she was in trouble and he was her only hope and guys wanted to kill her and to meet her at the park. He thought it was a set up so he got there early to check out the scene. There was a couple and a man in a coat. Out of nowhere the couple started shooting at him. Then he saw a rival MC who shot his friend. Right before the narrator was going to do him in he thought of the angel and her song. That's it.

may not seem like much of a story but it's one of my fav. songs. and I could've dropped an easier one like a raekwon, ghost, or slick rick song. peace

arcane
08-17-2005, 01:49 PM
No idea... sounds interesting though. Anybody know this?

Analyze
08-17-2005, 02:48 PM
OK. there was this thug on a trip with his crew andwhen the hit the interstate he fell asleep and had a nightmare. It was about hate, war, and famine. during the dream an asian angel crying and sang a song to him. I'll jus tell yall that it starts with "prepare for the war..." and ends with "we'll see what a gangsta you are when your back is up against the wall". Later when he woke up he saw his little brother. his bro said that an asian girl in a business suit and a sad voice came by and left a letter for him(the narrator). He read the letter and it said that she was in trouble and he was her only hope and guys wanted to kill her and to meet her at the park. He thought it was a set up so he got there early to check out the scene. There was a couple and a man in a coat. Out of nowhere the couple started shooting at him. Then he saw a rival MC who shot his friend. Right before the narrator was going to do him in he thought of the angel and her song. That's it.

may not seem like much of a story but it's one of my fav. songs. and I could've dropped an easier one like a raekwon, ghost, or slick rick song. peace

Is this a John Woo movie? I must say I dont know what song this is.

GhostfaceKillah199
08-17-2005, 03:58 PM
^ lol nah. yall gonna piss me off if no one gets it. peace

PolitiC
08-17-2005, 04:56 PM
need more hints

GhostfaceKillah199
08-17-2005, 04:59 PM
more hints, brother please

tonystarkz
08-17-2005, 05:00 PM
PACEWON- Oriental

tonystarkz
08-17-2005, 05:02 PM
outsidaz and pacewon is thaaa shiiiitttt. too bad mostly cats in ny/nj are the only people really who knows about em. pacewon got mad fuckin skill, shame he never blew. any of ya real niggas on this website do urself a favor. check pacewon

GhostfaceKillah199
08-17-2005, 05:10 PM
^ Yep. figures a jersey cat would get it. Pacewon(formerly of the outsidaz), yall gotta check him out, he's definitely one of the best MC's and one of my favs. peace

arcane
08-17-2005, 05:13 PM
Ooooh... I only know one verse from Pacewon and it's ill as fuck...

"With his gat cocked, stickin' up the crack spot, Pacewon dies with both eyes on the jackpot."

Cowboys - Fugees f/ Pacewon

tonystarkz you gonna post another one or what?

God'sSon2517
08-19-2005, 12:48 AM
This dude wants to get down with this rough crew and get some street cred. He starts putting on a bad attitude and starting fights over dumb shit to get noticed. This crew notices him and wants to recruit him, but he's gotta prove himself first. He's told that he has to take part in a gang rape to prove how hard he is. They end up picking out a target and they beat and rape her. He finds out it was his own mother. The thugs kill her and he jumps off the rooftop of the building they raped her on.

Should be real easy.

hova0023
08-19-2005, 05:37 AM
^^Immortal Technique- Dance With the Devil.

Knok-A-Fella
08-19-2005, 10:20 AM
theres this girl that every dude is tryna get with, but she not interested in the thug life style
so a normal dude walks up to her not actin all hard sayin hes a thug and starts talkin to her in a normal human way
so they get closer and closer but then tragedy hits and the dude is sent to jail
as hes in the slam the girl dies
as he gets out of prison he goes and tries to find her
so he knocks on her door and the mum tells him that shes dead and theres a note for him
then reads it

should b easy
one of the best sory songs ever written

Bless, 1

arcane
08-19-2005, 11:43 AM
^^^ Immortal Technique - You Never Know

Agreed - one of the best story tracks for sure.

Next one:
This chick takes the stand in her man's trial and testifies about his criminal ways, and how she was caught in the middle of his life as a criminal. She cries and puts on a big act - when the guilty verdict is read, she lifts her face from her hands and is laughing hysterically. "This bitch did the crime - the Queenpin".

nrw killa bee
08-19-2005, 11:48 AM
Common-Testify