PDA

View Full Version : TSA's proposal for the new mods

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 02:16 AM
outta nowhere TSA springs this on me

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif Constitution part 1
Article One
We the posters of wutangcorp.com recognize the authority of the executive to act in service of the forum and itís members. Executive power is thus bestowed to the position of the Moderator who will work in service of Wucorp to protect order, defend the rights of posters, uphold the constitution, issue just punishment, and act in the name of the majority consensus. The moderator will thus have the power to...

Ban or posters in accordance to violation of the constitution
Move threads in accordance to Violation of the written rules of the particular forum
Close thread in accordance to violation of the constitution, forum or website rules
Uphold the law of the world outside of the forum and punish posters that break it by constitutional means
Encourage the progress of free discussion and entertainment
Encourage the progress of activity and membership
Enforce rules set in place by The Parliament.
Establish weighs and measures for posters such as
promotion or demotion.
A Moderator will have the duty to make the guidelines of his of her forum open for public display. These guidelines will include what is to be tolerated and what will not be tolerated and can be changed by parliamentary vote, or changing of moderators.
.................................................. ...............................................

Constitution part 2 Article Two
A Parliament is thus established as the legislative function of government. The authority of acts passed by the Parliament is to be enforced and followed by The Moderator, as parliamentary action is to uphold and follow the constitution. The Parliament will be established by Free Will, all posters willing to engage in votes brought up by other posters will therefore act as the Parliament and cannot be restricted in their right to vote. The Parliament will thus work to pass acts concerning issues within the forum that will only pass on a majority vote basis, establish rules and guidelines not included in this constitution through right to Amendment, encouraging and upholding the balance of power between moderator and the people. The Parliament will thus have the power to...
Propose and Pass new laws
Commence votes to Reverse Executive action on the basis of unconstitutionality
Veto laws passed by the Parliament on basis of being unconstitutional, destructive, and failing to function as intended.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Article Three
Any action taken by a moderator and deemed unconstitutional by a vote can be vetoed or negated by parliamentary action. A vote of Unconstitutionality must have a 30% margin between those whom agree and those whom disagree that the act is Unconstitutional with the majority consensus being that that act is thereby unconstitutional. Moderators can veto acts passed by Parliament after a statement contesting its unconstitutionality.
This will cause the vote to only be passed if a second vote is undertaken and there is a 30% margin between those whom agree and those whom disagree that the act is Unconstitutional with the majority consensus being the deciding factor. The second will be the final vote on the matter; all other votes are to hold no weight. In voting, it must be made clear which right has been violated
These will be the guidelines by which the constitution ordains the governance of Wutangcorp.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

And last but not least, the Bill of Rights Bill Of Rights
Article the first. Government will be established with an executive whoís powers are stated in the constitution, a legislature the consists of all willing members whom vote on any given act as well as propose acts freely, and a constitution that will be the supreme law of the corp. This is protected by The Right to Government for the Posters and by the Posters.
Article the second ... No law shall take effect, until a vote by posters has indicated its constitutionality and majority consensus. This is protected by The Rule of Law
Article the third ...... Wucorp shall make no law respecting the favoring of religion, idea, poster, opinion, attitude, or any other intellectual, cultural, ethnic, or person, persons, or personal belief based factor, or prohibiting the free exercise of freedom of opinion. This is protected by The Equality of Opinion.
Article the fourth..... Sporadic and or chronic conflict, being necessary for Free Discussion and granted to all by freedom of opinion must thus be respected in the Right to Bare Beef.
Article the fifth ....... No creative property, without violating set law, can be deleted, or keep from public view, and or edited by a Moderator unless it violates specific set laws of Wutangcorp and the out side world. This is granted by The Right To Free Thought
Article the sixth ...... The right of the people to be secure in their forums from unjust treatment by authority shall not be violated. This is granted by Equality of Members
Article the seventh .. No person shall be punished without just warning both public and private. This is granted by Right to Due Process
Article the eighth ... In all prosecutions, punishment can only be reversed on the basis of the unconstitutionality of the punishment or unequal treatment based on comparison to past prosecutions for a similar act. This is granted by The Right to Equal Treatment
Article the ninth ..A Poster is given the right to wear a Rolex watch, being that this is godís country and if he or her wishes to wear a Rolex watch, guess what, you donít have one, Ďha-haí. This is granted by the Right to Keep It Real
Article the tenth ..... No poster should ruin the quality of discussion through means of spamming, or posting visuals that are deemed offensive and unwanted by parliamentary vote. This is protected by the Right to Law and Order
Article the eleventh .... The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people. This is granted by Equality by Law
Article the twelfth ... The powers not delegated to the Wucorp by the Constitution shall be delegated by parliamentary vote when deemed appropriate. This is granted by the Right to Amendment
Article the thirteenth ... All laws passed by Parliament will be placed in The Bill Of Rights. No law can be passed unless concerning the 12 essential rights stated in this constitution, only a mod has the right to bring a law up for vote without stating a Right in order to maintain order in the voting system and this is called Special Powers. Parliament is free to pass laws defining the meaning of any word in this constitution and this must be met with a 50% margin between approval and disapproval in order to pass. The 13 essential rights will be stated below. No law shall pass unless back by one of these and no law shall be vetoed unless violating one of these.
The Right to Government for the Posters and by the Posters.
The Rule of Law
The Equality of Opinion.
Right To Bare Beef.
The Right To Free Thought
Equality of Members
Right to Due Process
The Right to Equal Treatment
Right to Law and Order
Equality by Law
Right To Amendment
Right To Keep It Real

(It's long, but it comes with the territory of being a mod, your position isn't threaten at all, you can me mod as long as you wish, let me know that you think, feedback please, peace.)

.................................................. ..............................................

So yeah whatchu think fam?

begongo
04-28-2008, 02:28 AM
I invoke Article Eight from The Bill Of Rights a.k.a. "The Right to Equal Treatment" and in the name of the constitution of Wu Corp, I ask to
FREE PABLOBALUBA

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 02:33 AM
why doesnt he just re-up a new account? Is he IP banned.? He could be Pablobaluba5000 or some shit

The Hound
04-28-2008, 02:34 AM
bablopaluba must be free'd says thy

begongo
04-28-2008, 02:35 AM
true sicka, but that would only mean to be kicked out on the door and come back on the window, that's what Heyzeus did

crass
04-28-2008, 02:38 AM
outta nowhere TSA springs this on me

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif Constitution part 1
Article One
We the posters of wutangcorp.com recognize the authority of the executive to act in service of the forum and itís members. Executive power is thus bestowed to the position of the Moderator who will work in service of Wucorp to protect order, defend the rights of posters, uphold the constitution, issue just punishment, and act in the name of the majority consensus. The moderator will thus have the power to...

Ban or posters in accordance to violation of the constitution
Move threads in accordance to Violation of the written rules of the particular forum
Close thread in accordance to violation of the constitution, forum or website rules
Uphold the law of the world outside of the forum and punish posters that break it by constitutional means
Encourage the progress of free discussion and entertainment
Encourage the progress of activity and membership
Enforce rules set in place by The Parliament.
Establish weighs and measures for posters such as
promotion or demotion.
A Moderator will have the duty to make the guidelines of his of her forum open for public display. These guidelines will include what is to be tolerated and what will not be tolerated and can be changed by parliamentary vote, or changing of moderators.
.................................................. ...............................................

Constitution part 2 Article Two
A Parliament is thus established as the legislative function of government. The authority of acts passed by the Parliament is to be enforced and followed by The Moderator, as parliamentary action is to uphold and follow the constitution. The Parliament will be established by Free Will, all posters willing to engage in votes brought up by other posters will therefore act as the Parliament and cannot be restricted in their right to vote. The Parliament will thus work to pass acts concerning issues within the forum that will only pass on a majority vote basis, establish rules and guidelines not included in this constitution through right to Amendment, encouraging and upholding the balance of power between moderator and the people. The Parliament will thus have the power to...
Propose and Pass new laws
Commence votes to Reverse Executive action on the basis of unconstitutionality
Veto laws passed by the Parliament on basis of being unconstitutional, destructive, and failing to function as intended.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Article Three
Any action taken by a moderator and deemed unconstitutional by a vote can be vetoed or negated by parliamentary action. A vote of Unconstitutionality must have a 30% margin between those whom agree and those whom disagree that the act is Unconstitutional with the majority consensus being that that act is thereby unconstitutional. Moderators can veto acts passed by Parliament after a statement contesting its unconstitutionality.
This will cause the vote to only be passed if a second vote is undertaken and there is a 30% margin between those whom agree and those whom disagree that the act is Unconstitutional with the majority consensus being the deciding factor. The second will be the final vote on the matter; all other votes are to hold no weight. In voting, it must be made clear which right has been violated
These will be the guidelines by which the constitution ordains the governance of Wutangcorp.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

And last but not least, the Bill of Rights Bill Of Rights
Article the first. Government will be established with an executive whoís powers are stated in the constitution, a legislature the consists of all willing members whom vote on any given act as well as propose acts freely, and a constitution that will be the supreme law of the corp. This is protected by The Right to Government for the Posters and by the Posters.
Article the second ... No law shall take effect, until a vote by posters has indicated its constitutionality and majority consensus. This is protected by The Rule of Law
Article the third ...... Wucorp shall make no law respecting the favoring of religion, idea, poster, opinion, attitude, or any other intellectual, cultural, ethnic, or person, persons, or personal belief based factor, or prohibiting the free exercise of freedom of opinion. This is protected by The Equality of Opinion.
Article the fourth..... Sporadic and or chronic conflict, being necessary for Free Discussion and granted to all by freedom of opinion must thus be respected in the Right to Bare Beef.
Article the fifth ....... No creative property, without violating set law, can be deleted, or keep from public view, and or edited by a Moderator unless it violates specific set laws of Wutangcorp and the out side world. This is granted by The Right To Free Thought
Article the sixth ...... The right of the people to be secure in their forums from unjust treatment by authority shall not be violated. This is granted by Equality of Members
Article the seventh .. No person shall be punished without just warning both public and private. This is granted by Right to Due Process
Article the eighth ... In all prosecutions, punishment can only be reversed on the basis of the unconstitutionality of the punishment or unequal treatment based on comparison to past prosecutions for a similar act. This is granted by The Right to Equal Treatment
Article the ninth ..A Poster is given the right to wear a Rolex watch, being that this is godís country and if he or her wishes to wear a Rolex watch, guess what, you donít have one, Ďha-haí. This is granted by the Right to Keep It Real
Article the tenth ..... No poster should ruin the quality of discussion through means of spamming, or posting visuals that are deemed offensive and unwanted by parliamentary vote. This is protected by the Right to Law and Order
Article the eleventh .... The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people. This is granted by Equality by Law
Article the twelfth ... The powers not delegated to the Wucorp by the Constitution shall be delegated by parliamentary vote when deemed appropriate. This is granted by the Right to Amendment
Article the thirteenth ... All laws passed by Parliament will be placed in The Bill Of Rights. No law can be passed unless concerning the 12 essential rights stated in this constitution, only a mod has the right to bring a law up for vote without stating a Right in order to maintain order in the voting system and this is called Special Powers. Parliament is free to pass laws defining the meaning of any word in this constitution and this must be met with a 50% margin between approval and disapproval in order to pass. The 13 essential rights will be stated below. No law shall pass unless back by one of these and no law shall be vetoed unless violating one of these.
The Right to Government for the Posters and by the Posters.
The Rule of Law
The Equality of Opinion.
Right To Bare Beef.
The Right To Free Thought
Equality of Members
Right to Due Process
The Right to Equal Treatment
Right to Law and Order
Equality by Law
Right To Amendment
Right To Keep It Real

(It's long, but it comes with the territory of being a mod, your position isn't threaten at all, you can me mod as long as you wish, let me know that you think, feedback please, peace.)

.................................................. ..............................................

So yeah whatchu think fam?

This is how TSA spent his birthday. The best birthday gift for him would be a bannin'

STYLE
04-28-2008, 02:53 AM
http://www.suddenlyeverythingsucks.com/images/constitution.jpg

http://www.300spartanwarriors.com/images/394__The_300_Spartans_.jpg

11th Chamber
04-28-2008, 02:56 AM
I invoke Article Eight from The Bill Of Rights a.k.a. "The Right to Equal Treatment" and in the name of the constitution of Wu Corp, I ask to
FREE PABLOBALUBA

Keep thy banned

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 03:16 AM
NO NORWAY

http://www.qarl.com/qLab/pile/300/SPARTA.jpghttp://www.qarl.com/qLab/pile/300/SPARTA.jpghttp://www.qarl.com/qLab/pile/300/SPARTA.jpghttp://www.qarl.com/qLab/pile/300/SPARTA.jpg

SPARTAN
RULE!

Or

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/mtrushmore.jpg

Our founding father'z

STYLE
04-28-2008, 03:22 AM
http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/05/25/red_tape.jpg

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-28-2008, 07:18 AM
The first mod that frees Pablo, gets a free Supreme Mathematicz pic. I know u wanna see that girl, so....what's it gonna be?

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 11:17 AM
this dude has the tightest gif ever^^

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-28-2008, 11:38 AM
it's all love, baby

now free Pablo like u mean it

Jeru
04-28-2008, 11:48 AM
TSA has too much time on his hands

TSA
04-28-2008, 02:04 PM
This is how TSA spent his birthday. The best birthday gift for him would be a bannin'
my birthday was 4 weeks ago, you lost when you were forgotten.

Sicka, once again buddy, once again, i said don't post this until Big Ben was spoken to

*sigh*

TSA
04-28-2008, 02:05 PM
and what's this "out of nowhere" talk.

i COULD tell the whole story but i have bigger battles to fight right now.

your really...really...really....really..really asking for it...again.

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 02:24 PM
well it was kind of a suprise I never thought anyone would ever come up with a buncha guidelines and rules for wu tang corp. Thats why I started this thread. To get other peeps opinions on the subject.

Oh yeah, I never said u couldnt clown on me dude i just used u for an excuse to get the power to ban people...

i was just power trippin dog, like u wouldnt do the same shit on your first day.

Look nobodies ever been happy when a mod is picked, yall can word it however the hell u want but overall its the fact you weren't picked to moderate that gets u down.

Maybe this constitution is a good idea, i dont know, i havent read it.

But yeah lets get this shit out into the open. most yall, vets included arent feelin my moderation swagger, well, style master seems to see some potential in the desicion and that just proves my point more.

Yall dont wanna work with anyone to make this a better place, yall just hating cuz u aint mods.

peace

TSA
04-28-2008, 02:25 PM
im not gonna read all that.

but lets go back to the blueprint, propose it to ben, get it set in motion, and i'll play my role, you REALLY didn't have to violate the guildlines we made

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-28-2008, 02:26 PM
Father U C King the mods.

TSA
04-28-2008, 02:31 PM
ok i read it, lol

no, i wouldn't have a power trip.

power trips are for people that are weak inside, or have never felt powerful or seen themselves is such a way, like it's a new sensation to them, they therefore use their "power" like a kid uses a playground because the kid doesn't live at the play ground

if he did, it wouldn't be shit.

i live in that playground, i wouldn't abuse power, i never do, never will, because it's nothing new to me and i understand the fact that the seat im filling is the power im just a person pressing the buttons
plus i didn't come on here to have e-power, i came to discuss wutang and have a laugh and wouldn't like anybodies e-power impeding on that as it has been.

i also take a lot of pride in my non partical judgement.

that's why i WIN at LIFE.

so don't use me as an example

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 05:29 PM
Trust me,if someone like u gets control of wucorp there's definantly gonna be a power struggle

People are gonna fuckin hate on u and try to take away your shit....and drive u crazy with shit threadz and then complain about em.

one lil power trip doesnt mean your weak dude, it means your pissed cuz the same 10 faggits want ya gone... that's whats up:king:

TSA
04-28-2008, 06:12 PM
i don't want to be a mod.

we really are not to be discussing this out here but since you LOVE colossal defeats across jaw, i guess.

I don't want to be a mod. Nor would i be a bad one either. People are complaining about you not cause your mod but cause your really

really

really really...reallyreally bad at it.

you've done countless things worth complaining about

idk what you mean be "a person like me" because you don't know who i am outside of a screen name but im not a weak man. I have no desire to use power as a revenge mechanism or a way to force ppl to respect me

people respect me, and im not unfamiliar with positions of leadership and would thus govern things justly. If i wanted e-power i'd would have enslaved the lot of your months ago.

1 little power trip means your weak. It means your a weak man whom is not used to positions of leadership because he lacks the strength and confidence to maintain and use them correctly.

that's were abuse of power comes from, a general lack of confidence, and i don't have that.

If skampoe insults you, to go out of your way to ruin his threads be moving them, or to move mine into the classic section so that i'll stop insulting you.

that's a weak human being.

STYLE
04-28-2008, 06:23 PM
1. the US constitution was drafted by a group not 1 man.

2. it was ratified by a large group not 3 men.

so...
you are violating the spirit of the document you are pushing.

3. you barely read posts that are over 2 paragraphs. who, other than i, will read all of that?

4. all this voting and stating laws and any other bureaucratic bullshit is gonna take all the fun out of wtc.

5. you don't realize it yet but ur bill of rights if full of laws that are in direct opposition with eachother.

6. if the bill of rights gets passed (never), it will be the death of gen chat (death of this site).
think about it...if u call me a fag i can tell on you to the mods. that gets u a warning.
u call saqichi a tranny u get banned.
u want porn but i can say its offensive =no porn no nudity.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-28-2008, 06:25 PM
that proposal thing was too long, but i kno tsa just wants to get some justice going on here

btw why not make a poll to see who wants the pablobaluba guy back, its only fair..

mods should be a lil aware about not taking things too far with the mod power they have, i dont think nobody wants a dictatorship on the corp lol

TSA
04-28-2008, 06:30 PM
ben, you should review the constitution and tell me what you feel

this gayity has already driven Skampoe away....a lot of ppl are gonna be leaving, so i though i'd fix things before it was 2 late....i think you need to give them phone calls btw

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 06:30 PM
that dont mean im weak dude, look who's talking your on the internet on your birthday, wu corp of all places.

I moved that to the classics cuz all my posts in it were hilarious. Not yours tho.... U may think u ethered me, u havent.... an opinion from a 20 year old net junkie is just that, an opinion.

Maybe posting on your birthday makes u coool in your eyes... , i dont know never done it.

U know what really makes u weak... Is when u read a paragraph of mine after u just got done saying "im not reading all that".....thats the poorest excuse to use after getting sonned.

Then on top of it... "Oh wait i did read it" means u read all my shit. thats weak dog

To tell u the truth if its about me and its from u i truly dont read it cuz im not here to get upset

Get over it junior u know u been gettin owned by me,... like for example^^^^^

Peace

TSA
04-28-2008, 06:36 PM
my b-day was 4 weeks ago. failed.

don't make this an insult contest, i'll ruin your life.

you've very aware of this.

i really don't know why you've deteriorated from your "please don't hurt me" PM stance on this issue, but you REALLY need to slow down, this will only end painfully for you.

im me and your you.

EAGLE EYE
04-28-2008, 06:37 PM
I say we just make Tony Bandana a mod for one day. Just one day of Tony and his russian DJ techno angst.

HANZO
04-28-2008, 06:39 PM
ill read it when I get home reading off a blackberry sucks...skam left? wtf sun this is his second exit he needs to stop having heart attacks...eat more apples

fellow blackberry user.

**high five**

TSA
04-28-2008, 06:41 PM
ill read it when I get home reading off a blackberry sucks...skam left? wtf sun this is his second exit he needs to stop having heart attacks...eat more apples
blackberry?

why don't you get a samoamango
wigger

V4D3R
04-28-2008, 06:42 PM
shut your rick flair loving Nigerian ass up kid before we send u back to the motherland where they will beat u for being a fuckin idiot in the land of milk and honey

JASPER
04-28-2008, 06:44 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2051/2209877884_e73ff24068_b.jpg

TSA
04-28-2008, 06:45 PM
HAHAHHAhahahahAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

i really under estimated this jasper fella

TSA
04-28-2008, 06:50 PM
oh shit, i missd that one lol, hold on

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 06:51 PM
my b-day was 4 weeks ago. failed.

don't make this an insult contest, i'll ruin your life.

you've very aware of this.

i really don't know why you've deteriorated from your "please don't hurt me" PM stance on this issue, but you REALLY need to slow down, this will only end painfully for you.

im me and your you.

you're still weak dude.... 1000 god points says if we go back 4 weeks we'll find threadz u made on your b-day

TSA
04-28-2008, 06:57 PM
5P6UU6m3cqk

http://a58.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/120/l_a50e6e48e5e2d4a5ef8396ca6ce06b09.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=283364099&albumID=0&imageID=3086867)

http://a797.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/82/l_22409acd4eba49f7786aa1139e95420c.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=283364099&albumID=0&imageID=2379074)

http://www.maploco.com/vmap/2367031.png (http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3Lm1hcGxvY28uY29tL3ZpZXcucGhwP2lkPT IzNjcwMzE=)

http://a223.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/110/l_2b58eb1b3ebea3673232031a3eb04d96.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=283364099&albumID=0&imageID=5772663)

V4D3R
04-28-2008, 06:57 PM
tsa, u just got sonned by an 53 year old dude that would fistfuck dart vader if he had the chance. + he builds starwars lego in his grandmahs basement on sundays.
So if I look at your name and say that you would fist fuck 5%'s - would that make me more of a man then you?

You havent done your math you fucking imposter. Besides - dont try to come say some shit when u already got sonned by me in another thread u corn on the cobb in the ass nigga.

TSA
04-28-2008, 06:58 PM
^pretends to be Darth Vader as a career.

V4D3R
04-28-2008, 07:00 PM
5P6UU6m3cqk

http://a58.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/120/l_a50e6e48e5e2d4a5ef8396ca6ce06b09.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=283364099&albumID=0&imageID=3086867)

http://a797.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/82/l_22409acd4eba49f7786aa1139e95420c.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=283364099&albumID=0&imageID=2379074)

http://www.maploco.com/vmap/2367031.png (http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3Lm1hcGxvY28uY29tL3ZpZXcucGhwP2lkPT IzNjcwMzE=)

http://a223.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/110/l_2b58eb1b3ebea3673232031a3eb04d96.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=283364099&albumID=0&imageID=5772663)
Dam dude - post your bigheaded ass. You know u cant come eBully a grown ass man when you already the rape victim of WTC.

But thanks for reminding the WTC woman how I look. :clap::yes:

TSA
04-28-2008, 07:03 PM
Sicka, idk man, i really don't know.

you VERY WELL KNOW that me breaching my restraining order on you will be the most painful, painful, PAINFUL, moments of your life.

your full aware of this.

im going to say strike 1, and leave you be until due time because this one will burn harder then a sonning has ever burnt due to the stockpiles of material you've given me in that past 2 weeks.

i kid you not, this is a VERY VERY fair warning. and let Corn Invinsible see this as well as everyone else.

TSA
04-28-2008, 07:04 PM
Dam dude - post your bigheaded ass. You know u cant come eBully a grown ass man when you already the rape victim of WTC.

But thanks for reminding the WTC woman how I look. :clap::yes:
:clap:

*Faxes to rest of reservation*

V4D3R
04-28-2008, 07:10 PM
:clap:

*Faxes to rest of reservation*
:thumbdwn:You make absolutely no fuccin sense you twerp.:no:

:dead:The attention you crave is from prepubescent boys.

:stroke:You need a hug because you the kind of kid that didnt get the attention a kid needs from his parents and it shows. I'm not volunteering.

TSA
04-28-2008, 07:21 PM
so you basically spit bone guttah raps in a bone guttah Darth Vader gimmick

AT THE AGE OF 34
(half the life span of a KAHNAWAKE warruh)

and then drop ear burning bone guttah disses like twerp

and are firmly convinced the world is rool'd by reptillian corn on yakub

AND THEN you expect someone to have to insult you in order for an ether to commence?

http://www.clicket.com/images/11609.jpg
*Emails raps to rest of reservation*

TSA
04-28-2008, 07:22 PM
If i change my rap name to ODKanobi can we get on a track allN2gether?

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 07:29 PM
Sicka, idk man, i really don't know.

you VERY WELL KNOW that me breaching my restraining order on you will be the most painful, painful, PAINFUL, moments of your life.

your full aware of this.

im going to say strike 1, and leave you be until due time because this one will burn harder then a sonning has ever burnt due to the stockpiles of material you've given me in that past 2 weeks.

i kid you not, this is a VERY VERY fair warning. and let Corn Invinsible see this as well as everyone else.

are u serious?? U collect my posts?...... Bwahahhahahaaa, i should start doin that.. What do i do PM them to myself.

Trust me son, there's way more classic posts in my resume than the ones u think are corny....no contest. Oh yeah and saying something's corny is an opinion, not a dis, get over yourself

STYLE
04-28-2008, 07:33 PM
sicka has yall in a arm bar...where is the ref?

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/Snapshot2008-04-2819-41-14.jpg

U R COOOOOOOOLLLLLD BLOOOOOODED!

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/rick-james.jpg

lnjbMtHH1H8

They ain't even understanding.

the next steps from this 2008AD Spartan military coup are gonna be:
to 2168 AD Iron Fist New World Order
to post apocalyptic 3000AD Thunderdome Mad Max fighting for bandwidth and bbcode rights.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/Boulanger_Gustave_Clarence_Rudol-1.jpg

TSA
04-28-2008, 07:35 PM
are u serious?? U collect my posts?...... Bwahahhahahaaa, i should start doin that.. What do i do PM them to myself.

Trust me son, there's way more classic posts in my resume than the ones u think are corny....no contest. Oh yeah and saying something's corny is an opinion, not a dis, get over yourself
i only read the first sentence.

you private messaged me literally less then 24 hours ago.

your not a bright human being. your on strike 2 still

TSA
04-28-2008, 07:37 PM
Stylemaster's gotten so wack these days it's unbelieveable

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 07:40 PM
SPARTA
http://www.qarl.com/qLab/pile/300/SPARTA.jpg

Naw styles is still on point!!!

TSA
04-28-2008, 07:46 PM
"Sparta" is stylemaster's ploy to control you because he believes your fickle minded and would fall for it with easy

he told me, and a good 6 other ppl.

continue

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 07:51 PM
oh yeah did u save those posts too?...... I know yall gotta secret society or whatever i got my own spies brotha,

JASPER
04-28-2008, 07:54 PM
my other penis is a fluffernutter

http://www.lastnightsparty.com/sickleave/slides/DB_476.jpg
FASCINATING!

TSA
04-28-2008, 07:56 PM
oh yeah did u save those posts too?...... I know yall gotta secret society or whatever i got my own spies brotha,
private messages save themselves sicka.

your not employed are you?

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 08:00 PM
yeah im a pornstar dude, i make bank

TSA
04-28-2008, 08:02 PM
you don't have a job do you.

JASPER
04-28-2008, 08:04 PM
my fellatio techniques are unmatchedhttp://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2008/0804/basement_0428.jpg
:slutty:

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 08:10 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/denverpimpin.jpg

Ask yo momz

STYLE
04-28-2008, 08:13 PM
Stylemaster's gotten so wack these days it's unbelieveable in the eStreets of WTC, u used to be a thug nigga.
http://www.fmft.net/archives/gangsta1/gangsta%201.JPG

soon as the police (ben) leaves
after hearing "fuck the police" for the 1millionth time,
the projects get robbed, yall cars get stolen and ya girls they purses snatched.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/img105165_t.jpg

now you callin the police station on redial with a lump in ya throat
trying not to blink cause it will splash the tears out onto ur cheeks.
http://www.oldmencrying.com/images/iraq_ussoldier2.jpeg

but the police have turned their back to the hood
http://onemansblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/police.jpg

i think its hilarious to think that you are in any position to do anything
but beg ben to come back and apologize to him.
http://www.oldmencrying.com/images/militants.jpeg
you went so far as to

???????WRITE A CONSTITUTION?????

INSTEAD OF SAYING

"i'm sorry ben, i/we were wrong, please come back "

WTF?

i3x4C1fJcUk

JASPER
04-28-2008, 08:17 PM
ask your mother about my witty mom jokes

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=57113&dateline=1208142560

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 08:17 PM
i think TSA is willng to go to any lengths just to see me de-modded.

JASPER
04-28-2008, 08:18 PM
i want penises of any lengths up my mod holeSHOCKING!

STYLE
04-28-2008, 08:27 PM
"Sparta" is stylemaster's ploy to control you because he believes your fickle minded and would fall for it with easy

continue

u r a liar, childish and dishonorable

the title of my PM

"Sparta..by reading this, u agree to secrecy."

"it goes like this, if a council member hears a good idea he brings it to the council. we vote yes or no . sicka puts it into action.

sicka is cool with this and will basically be the axeman for whatever we suggest."

now prove me wrong.

don't start lying and breaking promises just because you are
throwing a temper tantrum. be a man and stand on ur own two.

TSA
04-28-2008, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1150775#post1150775)

continue

well style considering the fact that YOU MADE A THREAD ANNOUNCING THIS IDEA AND EVERYONE IS FULLY AWARE OF IT

anything i said was not beyond public knowledge.

the fact that your idea is a power ploy is not a knew revelation to anyone reading this. they've almost all said so themselves. douche.

well, now that stylemaster has totally and completely exposed himself, can i get some of that cookie?

STYLE
04-28-2008, 09:30 PM
actually baiting you into wasting your time to write a constitution which will never be fully read understood or inacted was the bigger powerplay.

confirmed:
TSA lied about reading the Art of War

TSA hasn't read 48 Laws of Power

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 09:33 PM
oh yeah what did u promise him dude? Why did u promise him dude? Lol, yall aint serious about this shit are u?

Fuckin hate it or luv it the undergod'z on top people,

what are u gonna do if we break the law, neg rep?

Man all that shit seems corny but these arguments have always been the heart an soul of this forum's general chat section so fuck it, i dont see anything wrong with the site.

Same shit different day cept your more likely to get a thread thrown in the classics with me in charge.

We dont need a government we just need better threads. All the mods are cool as hell with me bein a mod.... i aint goin nowhere^O^

I didnt forge a buncha pm's from the mods and chirp em to tomb just to get userped off my throne.

i never thought id use that word hahaaaa. All this hate just means im doin my thang!!! ... Get used to it.... Or get lost... Or get gaybashed for usin the god'z name in vain. U decide.

STYLE
04-28-2008, 09:59 PM
i had him swear to secrecy like i asked everyone else to do.

but for him to say i said something in a pm that i didn't is dishonorable IMO.

thats why i asked him to post the pm if what i posted wasn't the truth.

i have been open and honest with all parties involved.

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 10:27 PM
i was pretty much yappin at TSA but yeah your system is alot easier.

i read those constitutions, he couldnt possibly think that a system like that would work could he. I dont care i been here along time, i know what makes a good thread.

I know how to give peepz a chance even if their threadz arent hot.

i feel some of the illest threads were so tight cuz of the conversations that take place, off-topic or whatever most of the funniest threads ive seen havent had a single thing to do with what the threadstarter is talking about.

I know what u mean about dishonorable... Its hard for a smart ass like me to use lame excuses.

If im tellin a joke its gotta be original cuz i'll know i cheated. i dont rally the forum up thru pm's unless its gonna be a worthwile joke.

abuncha noobs callin me suckacocks is not funny....

"What up style bastard..... What's crackin....?"

No fun in that. Someone like skamp would thiink he really burnt me with 2 words..... Naw that aint good enuf.

I got me standards and shit, i know im the shit when it comes to this u can ask the countless number of morons that been dealt wit by me. but fuck, i aint gonna lie, u an TSA got e-game so ima give you props for that.

But When u take a complimant and flip into an insult your really makin yourself look bad to a person like me.

Thats why i like u styles cuz your down to spread the attention... Plus your threadz are like lil masterpieces.

They're great. And u aint afraid to make an ordinary post funny as hell without starting a new thread. Your not an attention whore.

Its what seperates the five deadly venoms from the redbars. Im glad we see eye to eye on this shit or so it seems.

Stay cool dog. This threadz officially dusted an disgusted

maestro wooz
04-28-2008, 11:18 PM
peace to the gods
fuck you to the mods

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 11:30 PM
short an sweet!! word up wooz, u just mad cuz we get more luv from the corpse than u do and we aint even gotta post up in there

TSA
04-29-2008, 12:06 AM
i really don't know what seceert piece of information that i leaked that wasn't in the Solving the Mod problem the Stylish Way thread.

your system= ppl telling Sicka what to do

why= Sicka's not smart, easy to control

conclusion= Nobody cared and moved on from it, but Sicka is firmly convinced about 'Sparta' cause he has a childlike mentality and anyone and manipulate and has no clue why the term 'sparta' is used to describe the gov anyways

tsa got a fresh new haircut= ya sniffs?

Sicka than aidZ
04-29-2008, 12:14 AM
naw i just say sparta and shit to piss u off... Im not dumb either homie. styles cant control me fool im the muthafuckin moderator here.

You completely fuckin diregarded the advantages to having one of your own as a mod.

to tell u the truth i dont believe anything u say dog, u lie like a rug.

So how old are u really? Dont lie now

TSA
04-29-2008, 12:17 AM
im not mad, at all.

i would just like written laws, i don't take the internet serious.

let alone YOU on the internet. at YOUR age.

i hope that aids victim tomb is seeing this.

STYLE
04-29-2008, 12:25 AM
i don't take the internet serious.

confirmed:
TSA is in denial and needs therapy
TSA is a pathological liar and needs therapy
TSA has buried a split personality (white shao) and needs therapy
http://www.bible.ca/marriage/psychiatry-couch.gif

TSA
04-29-2008, 12:27 AM
^is using Confirmed and making a labia majora out of himself

Sicka than aidZ
04-29-2008, 12:27 AM
hall of norway

maestro wooz
04-29-2008, 01:04 AM
yo sicka next time youre sucking bulbous black cock for crack, ask yourself what would spider woman do? no lie bro, im trying to be a friend here

STYLE
04-29-2008, 03:02 AM
^is using Confirmed and making a labia majora out of himself

confirmed:
TSA spells certain with a u
No child left behind is a sham
wooz is out of sync with wtc therefore irrelevant

confirm

1.to establish the truth, accuracy, validity, or genuineness of; corroborate; verify: This report confirms my suspicions.
2.to acknowledge with definite assurance: Did the hotel confirm our room reservation?
3.to make valid or binding by some formal or legal act; sanction; ratify: to confirm a treaty; to confirm her appointment to the Supreme Court.
4.to make firm or more firm; add strength to; settle or establish firmly: Their support confirmed my determination to run for mayor.
5.to strengthen (a person) in habit, resolution, opinion, etc.: The accident confirmed him in his fear of driving.

TSA
04-29-2008, 03:25 AM
Affirmed
Styles masters entire style consists of trends TSA started and dropped.

Affirmed
Stylemaster's hemroid looks like a naked mole rat
http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/PhotoGallery/SmallMammals/photos/NakedMoleRat.jpg

Affirmed
Stylemasters wife looks like a dick with teeth
http://www.stlzoo.org/images/nakedmolerat_sm.jpg

Affirmed
Digi Snackz might actually be a good album

Affirmed
Girl Gone Wild Commercials are gay, even if it's about women showing their boobs, it's gay, who the fuck pays money to watch girls kiss each other, they do that shit for free

Affirmed
Well I was shopping for a new car, which oneís me
a new convertible or an SUV,
Too bad i didnít know my credit was wack
ĎCause now Iím driving through the lot with a used sub compact,
F.R.E.E. that spells Free, Credit Report.com baby
Saw their ad on my TV,
Thought about going but was too lazy
So instead of feeling fly and looking fat,
My legs a sticking to the vinyl and my posseís being laughed at
F.R.E.E. that spells Free, credit report.com baby

Affirmed
I've noticed a surge of homos since thecorpse closed

TSA
04-29-2008, 03:41 AM
(Above: The pre war Afganistan)

KERZO
04-29-2008, 03:44 AM
Tsa cracks me up just by typing soooooooo much bullshit, I wonder what his life would entail if the corp was to ever cease, he would be even more lonely,:lmao:

GENERAL WISE
04-29-2008, 03:59 AM
I am HONESTLY stunned by the TSA's effort in making a "constitution" FOR FUCKING GENERAL CHAT. I MEAN I AM ATHEIST, BUT JESUS CHRIST what a waste of black leather...

TSA could have comforted me for years if his parents decided he was worth more as these:
http://a1performanceparts.com/catalog/images/x%20black-leather-web.jpg

Wow that might have been a little racist.

TSA
04-29-2008, 04:59 AM
I am HONESTLY stunned by the TSA's effort in making a "constitution" FOR FUCKING GENERAL CHAT. I MEAN I AM ATHEIST, BUT JESUS CHRIST what a waste of black leather...

TSA could have comforted me for years if his parents decided he was worth more as these:

Wow that might have been a little racist.

did you make over 15 accounts over 6 years for wutangcorp.com

Heyzues dissing someones dedication to a site like like General Wise dissing someones country

STYLE
04-29-2008, 05:03 AM

wow i take back some of what i said about you in the lesbian thread......some of it.

waste of black leather. wow. i mean really. wow

but yeah i was telling sicka i was gonna make tsa write a constitution then burn it in his face.

i went on this long rant about how tsa didn't have the ability nor "stick-to-itiveness" (i thnk thats the word i used, right shao?) to take on such an endeavor.

he jumped on it like flies on an igbo.

*secondary explosions heard in the south tower of the allah exchange building*

GENERAL WISE
04-29-2008, 05:09 AM
did you make over 15 accounts over 6 years for wutangcorp.com

Heyzues dissing someones dedication to a site like like General Wise dissing someones country

I was banned, repeatedly, I made a secondary repeatedly. If you were banned, you would cut your wrists. It shows in the amount of effort you put in this.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-29-2008, 05:14 AM
http://shrani.si/f/1V/t9/1TXHLw2B/2/animacija.gif

TSA
04-29-2008, 05:31 AM
I was banned, repeatedly, I made a secondary repeatedly. If you were banned, you would cut your wrists. It shows in the amount of effort you put in this.

AHAHAHAHAHAHahhaahHAHAHAH!

you should try that again.

use less self ether, it'll make it go down easier.

Tony Bandana
04-29-2008, 08:44 AM
yo TSA what the fuck man ...you sleep here too or what guy.

lol

you need a timeout son haha

STYLE
04-29-2008, 10:56 AM
at least when i stay up all night i have something to show for it.

Sicka than aidZ
04-29-2008, 11:25 AM
i dont know by the looks of all this arguing it seems everything in wu corp is unda control. Thanks fellaz. It was gettin kinda boring. I dont mind gettin sonned, i just hate gettin bored. time to move some threadz and start anotha riot up in this biziatcccchhhhhh! No norway