PDA

View Full Version : Too many fine ass bitches

Durag
04-28-2008, 07:48 AM
No matter where i go their everywhere. I cant help ogling them up and down and raping them with my eyes.

Normally this wouldnt be a problem, id check them out then go home and jerk off. But when im round with my girlfriend i cant. She catches me looking and im in for a roasting, its happened on numerous occasions. It sucks.

All the finest women keep walking by when im with her, and i cant look around to see any asses, cant look at a pair of legs, tits, IT FUCKIN SUCKS!

What should i do? Ive been thinkin of sowing reflectors onto a top so when i wanna look at some chicks ass who just walked by, i could say, lift up my arm, and look in the little reflectors sowed underneath. Good idea?

Or should i just grow the fuck up, and be happy with what ive got and stop looking at other women? (homo)

The Hound
04-28-2008, 07:51 AM
tell the bitch to shut the fuck up for real ... u lookin at ass ur not flopping ur cock out for act-shun ... if she's like "ohhhh durag NUCCA thuh fuck choo doin?" just be a G and get on it

"bitch ... i told you i got a restrainin order on yo funky ass"

Durag
04-28-2008, 07:57 AM
Yeah man i know. Shes pissing me off completly ive never had a girlfriend who was so fuckin jealous. It really sucks

begongo
04-28-2008, 08:34 AM
she's jealous cuz she loves you man

Durag
04-28-2008, 08:38 AM
Yeah but it goes beyond what i thought jealousy was. Like we'd be sitting down watchin tv and she'd be accusing me of liking or looking at whatever chick was on tv, its doing my fucking head in.

begongo
04-28-2008, 08:41 AM
then you just kiss her and tell her that you love her, easy man it's no big deal, she'll feel much better after that and shut up for the rest of the show

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 12:05 PM
summer time = mating season. no norway... We aint nuttin but mammals

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 12:09 PM
tell the bitch to shut the fuck up for real ... u lookin at ass ur not flopping ur cock out for act-shun ... if she's like "ohhhh durag NUCCA thuh fuck choo doin?" just be a G and get on it

"bitch ... i told you i got a restrainin order on yo funky ass"

Dude that wouldnt work with my girl....she'd be like " what are u looking at her for?" arent i pretty enough."...... And on and on and no pussy and on an on.....

So yeah durag be happy with what u got or dump her and fuck all kinds of ho's

The Hound
04-28-2008, 12:43 PM
LMAO @ how no norway is taking off ... you guys are great sports for this ...

^^ haha yeah it doesn't matter how sweet a girl is ... look at another one and they do some michael jackson monster transformation ... my advice ... DARK SHADED SUNGLASSES ... you can cop sweet lil' perves without her noticing ... trust ya boy

The Hound
04-28-2008, 01:13 PM
^^ LOL ... ben kicked knowledge

Prolifical ENG
04-28-2008, 01:54 PM
Keep looking. She can't make that big of a deal out of it. As long as you look and get over it quickly, assuming you focus on her at times it is essential for you to look. You looking pretty much regulates the relationship. You don't need to tell her anything.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-28-2008, 02:03 PM
girls always get jealous...but, wouldn't u get jealous if u your girl was checking guys all the time?

GhettoGnom
04-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Too many fine ass bitches

not really :)

There's ooonly one, and she ain't no bitch, and I fucking love her :)

Then again, there's the occasional girl that's making me wanting to give her up...
like this chick...
http://brainlessworld.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/fat_lady.jpg

nah for real, I love the finest girl in the world <3 :) :)

TSA
04-28-2008, 03:59 PM
get this, the girl im with got mad cause i said a girls name on the phone last night

so then i started yelling at her for being a douche bag savage.
every single time i mention a girl she gets mad which ends in me yelling at her cause she's being a faggot with gays, the next time is the last straw.

JASPER
04-28-2008, 04:12 PM
Buy sunglasses and step up your birdwatching skills. But if your girl is fine, you shouldn't ogle at other women you fiendish ass slut man.

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-28-2008, 04:48 PM
Why dont guys just cheat? Who gives a fuck. CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT. Like moves quick,

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 04:50 PM
if the bitch dont wanna engage in a threesom it was never meant to be.....

http://www.nextdoornikki.com/hosted/gal/ndn_0161/images/5.jpg

U know u cant resist no matter what, its part of your manhood.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-28-2008, 07:11 PM
lol word ^

Sgt Holly Wood
04-28-2008, 07:13 PM
just turn around and get a glimpse of every fine piece of ass as u can

forget about the consequences, ur wiz wont dump u just for lookin at ass

i mean cmon now!

pep
04-28-2008, 07:48 PM
i got roaming eyes also and mami aint trying to hear no shit so i just keep shades on when we are out and about

TSA
04-28-2008, 07:50 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=30095&type=sigpic&dateline=1208716018
word life.

pep
04-28-2008, 07:54 PM
^^lolexactly

pep
04-28-2008, 07:55 PM
i agree tho, i be on the streets and i be like yo there are some bad ass women on planet earth..

Blackula Spectacula
04-28-2008, 10:49 PM
I like to watch women so i never noticed my ex watching other women .. we probably watched them together ..

Sgt Holly Wood
04-28-2008, 10:52 PM
thats wassup, cant be mad at that^^

Durag
04-29-2008, 04:30 AM
then you just kiss her and tell her that you love her, easy man it's no big deal, she'll feel much better after that and shut up for the rest of the show

Ya see, that dont work. I do say that, but then 5 mins later shes at it again. When we're walking around, if i even look in the direction of another woman, i mightened be looking at her at all, ill get a roasting. If i look in the direction of a magazine rack she starts accusing me of looking at the top self ones. I might convince her i wasnt, then as soon as we leave the shop she'll be wreaking my head about looking at some one else. Its fucked up.

does she give you head anyytime?is she orally fixated?does she like it anally? does she get wtter than a soaking wet sponge?is she good looking with a nice firm big ass and a small waist? if you answer yes to these questions, man up and tell her to stop being so damn jealous. or if say no to any of these answers get another girlfriend

I would say yes to all of them questions, but im starting to think it aint worth it. She is fine and everything but the amount of shit i have to listen to isnt worth it. Like, its being this way since we started going out two years ago, and shes still at it. Ive tried everything, and im out of ideas.

get this, the girl im with got mad cause i said a girls name on the phone last night

so then i started yelling at her for being a douche bag savage.
every single time i mention a girl she gets mad which ends in me yelling at her cause she's being a faggot with gays, the next time is the last straw.

Yep, exactly the same. Cant mention another girls names, cant say i know about womans clothes coz she'll reckon i was looking at other bitches, shes accused me of liking all her friends, if i talk to a female friend of mine at all she thinks i like them. I think its comeing to the last straw too.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-29-2008, 04:33 AM
Sunglasses could help. Johnny Bravo style.

http://www.homiesonfire.com/bravo/JohnnyBravo10.gif

Durag
04-29-2008, 05:35 AM
damn thats fucked up
you should cheat on that dumb ho just to maker her feel bad.
shitpersons like that deserves to live alone in a basement with tony yayo

Yeah it is fucked up. Ive hac girlfriends before who were jealous, but this is something completly different.