PDA

View Full Version : Do you cheat on your bitch?

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-28-2008, 05:52 PM
If you were gauranteed to never get caught, would you still cheat?

Why don't some guys cheat? Who gives a fuck. What she doesn't know can't hurt her. I will cheat on my bitch any chance i get. Life is short, live it up and fuck as many females as you can!

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 05:55 PM
sounds like a good idea to me

Queen Of Poetry
04-28-2008, 05:58 PM
If I wasn't gonna get caught and Karma wouldn't come back on me..................then hell yeah I would!

Visionz
04-28-2008, 06:01 PM

Why don't some guys cheat? Who gives a fuck. What she doesn't know can't hurt her. I will cheat on my bitch any chance i get. Life is short, live it up and fuck as many females as you can!says the dude that's had sex with two different people in his life

he thinks of his hands as having their own seperate identity

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 06:07 PM
i think of inanimate objects when i beat off.... And have sex... doctor said its called
"scitzo effetive masterbation disorder".....

basically the only way i can get off is if im thinkin bout fuckin a toaster or a microwave......

Especially the talking microwave.... It basically revolutionized the whole sex scene for people with the same disease as mine.

JASPER
04-28-2008, 06:10 PM
I would never and have never. If you're willing to risk a good relationship for some quick pussy, you're total idiot.

cap
04-28-2008, 06:16 PM
i have cheated on my girl way too many times,i honestly think im addicted.
i even have a kind of 2nd relationship with this one girl...

shit's complicated as fuck!!

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 06:21 PM
my dad's cheating on my mom.....i cant say it doesnt hurt

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-28-2008, 06:22 PM
It's tricky, but you must be sneaky.

HANZO
04-28-2008, 06:46 PM
no, a real man shouldnt cheat on the woman he loves. theres no honour in it. if you seeking pussy, no need for a girlfriend, jus go around and fuk random hoes innit. You dnt need to be in a relationship to do that.

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 06:49 PM
yo what up han, i was just thinkin bout u and the rep quote u gave me..

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-28-2008, 06:53 PM

Gayest thing Ive ever read

04-28-2008, 06:54 PM
i think of inanimate objects when i beat off.... And have sex... doctor said its called

basically the only way i can get off is if im thinkin bout fuckin a toaster or a microwave......

Especially the talking microwave.... It basically revolutionized the whole sex scene for people with the same disease as mine.

That however, is hilarious, and I have a whole new respect for you, especially if its true.

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 07:01 PM
yeah okay... its true, google "scitzo effective masterbation disorder"

STYLE
04-28-2008, 07:05 PM
like Visions said....

Les has been with 2 women in his life. he is making this whole idea of "fuck while u can" up.

04-28-2008, 07:08 PM
yeah okay... its true, google "scitzo effective masterbation disorder"

That is awesome.

As a show of solidarity, I am going to masturbate to a desk lamp right now.

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2008, 07:12 PM
yeah dude i be beating it to my keyboard and the monitor and shit.....

You know how theres like a "perfect rectangle and shit"most pleasing to the eyes? well anything close to that shape gives me wood in a heart beat. my dick stays hard all day....

"oh shit u got a new car!!...*whip sound* Down boy"

oh i luv to barbeque, runs in the family,cant reveal the secret ingredients tho ....*spuges one on the grill*

Oh shit, gotta be at my best for sunday morning mass.... Oh look a bible, * BLAST OFF!! *

An that aint even da half of it

Yo im not ashamed of it, it cant kill me.... If u want ill make a thread about it and you'll see, wucorp out da closet time.... I know someone here can relate

Visionz
04-28-2008, 07:15 PM
like Visions said....

Les has been with 2 women in his life. he is making this whole idea of "fuck while u can" up.

yep, and have you seen these girls he's talking about?

http://www.adelaide.indymedia.org.au/usermedia/image/5/sock_puppet.jpg

I would've posted both their pics but the girl to his left is pretty fuckin elusive

hectis
nope

Motherfuckers have it a lot worse than just catching boners from filing cabinets. That disorder sounds not only basically harmless, but also hilarious.

I kind of wish I had it.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-28-2008, 07:19 PM
i would def regardless if i get bagged by the bitch or not.. if i find a dyme piece thats willing to fuck then hell yeah i aint gonna act like no paranoid pussy caring if ima get caught or not

i prolly wont though when i get married n shit, which i plan to do way way in the future

but if its just someone im with for the minute or a wacky relationship then fuck that!

TSA
04-28-2008, 07:33 PM
I would never and have never. If you're willing to risk a good relationship for some quick pussy, you're total idiot.
yeah.

people realy..really really...really reallly.....reallllyy..reallllyy overrate pussy.

it's not that good.

it's not worth a relationship

at this moment having my girl scratch my back after a fight > Pussy.

and don't get me wrong, she has the bombdiggiest bird ever

but still, pussys cool, but no that good, just chill.

and i wouldn't refer to her as a bitch either cause if your fating anyone you would consider your "bitch" your a bitch.

TSA
04-28-2008, 07:35 PM
*stares at Wucorp restraining order*

*sigh*

crass
04-28-2008, 07:52 PM
Love is a burning thing.

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-28-2008, 09:03 PM
like Visions said....

'Tis true that i have only fancied two women in my life. But with my last one, i was cheating on her with another girl (ie. dates, making out, sucking titties...) I would have hit it if there were a chance. Unfortunately, she moved.

SKAMPOE
04-28-2008, 09:16 PM
im a firm beliver in ''dont do unto others whut u wouldnt want done to u''..

plus if ur wit some one dats a down as chick smart and street smart nameen y cheat?

STYLE
04-28-2008, 10:14 PM
so u found a girl that was willing to be with u, even after she saw the pubeball,just to suck some titties?

http://curlywurlybooboo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/fat.jpg
smh

SKAMPOE
04-29-2008, 12:37 AM
w.e^

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d4/Zwei_unterschiedliche_Butt-Plugs.jpg/200px-Zwei_unterschiedliche_Butt-Plugs.jpg = stylemaster's equivalent of a night cap!

The Grandmaster
04-29-2008, 01:30 AM
He wasnt even talking to you u fat fuck.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-29-2008, 01:37 AM

Why don't some guys cheat? Who gives a fuck. What she doesn't know can't hurt her. I will cheat on my bitch any chance i get. Life is short, live it up and fuck as many females as you can!

Maybe because your completely discounting the psychological effect it would have you on?

Maybe because you would never see the relationship with your partner the same way ever again?

Maybe because you would transfer this doubt into the relationship?

Maybe because this would poison and rot the foundation of the relationship?

Maybe because she would leave you?

Maybe because she likes black dick?

But yes, i would cheat.

SKAMPOE
04-29-2008, 01:37 AM
:hooray:

Longbongcilvaringz
04-29-2008, 01:38 AM

hahahahahhahahaha

i have the same thing :yessad:

SKAMPOE
04-29-2008, 01:52 AM
nuts

Longbongcilvaringz
04-29-2008, 01:53 AM
legumes

6 Chambaz
04-29-2008, 01:54 AM
yes, I would.

11th Chamber
04-29-2008, 01:58 AM
The Grandmaster

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/81/Len_Elmore_by_David_Shankbone.jpg/800px-Len_Elmore_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

The Grandmaster
04-29-2008, 02:09 AM
Only in this site will you find ppl geek enough to insult others for having a social life.

11th Chamber
04-29-2008, 02:20 AM
http://www.newsline.umd.edu/photos/elmoreb022402.jpg

TSA
04-29-2008, 02:43 AM
AHAHhhahaAHAHHAHAHhahahHHAHAH!!!!!!!!

*puts on bifocals to see that wucorp pygmy's post count*

netscape check two
04-29-2008, 03:08 AM
http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/larsandtherealgirl.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-29-2008, 11:35 AM
to be honest,i never used to cheat till one harlot did me wrong,now im returning tha favor every chance i get,i must say it has caught up with me now

Longbongcilvaringz
04-29-2008, 11:42 AM
how are things looking right now shifter?

no worries if youd prefer not to say.

good to see you round though,

peace

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-29-2008, 11:48 AM
well im without a woman now and tha kid is n ot mine,what a life!

Orion Nebulus
04-29-2008, 01:50 PM
no, a real man shouldnt cheat on the woman he loves. theres no honour in it. if you seeking pussy, no need for a girlfriend, jus go around and fuk random hoes innit. You dnt need to be in a relationship to do that.

Co-sign. If you're the type that can't be with one woman then why bother being in a long relationship?

yukka
04-29-2008, 09:01 PM
****SIGH******
lemme tell you a short story:
know a very nice girl/woman (pretty young 23) since 9 years
she first was a very good 'lil hang out with friend (no sex she's young like 14) in high school, kinda was the only one like me there (in high school)
long time no see
then after 3 years, accidentally bumped into her
dating, fucking, and serious relationship
she and I became very different, and changed a lot during the next 4 yeears
married in the 2nd year
I am about to divorce, but even "worse?" I will probably never ever see her again, we didn't stay friends, I fukked up like hell
look, I cheated, which wasn't even the worse, 'cause the relationship was in a bad phase really bad, but after she wanted to stay together??? - so I begun bouncing between the two chicks (one my wife) - and in the end I still couldn't be with her
what have I learnt?
THIS: if you feel your relationship fuks up talk about it, if the other one's not willing to talk about it (which kinda was my case), leave it before something bad happens
believe me, my shit goes on for months now, and I don't think we will ever be cool again - and she used to be a childhood friend -
take my council: decide- relationship or single-life (theres always a way out w/o cheating and it is def betta that way)
peace

yukka
04-29-2008, 09:03 PM
now I'm about to get used to single life, just have to shake off this other chick, 'coz she like a woman, and wants a family and shit, but not me...BEFORE Y'ALL ASK - yes she knows this

yukka
04-29-2008, 09:08 PM
I am such a fukkin losa when it cumz to women is easy said - but I know exactly what I am doing, and that is even worse,
shit is complicated, but note:
In Texas you can get jailed for that shit?? Man think twice before marriage, and if you can think twice, don't do IT :)

yukka
04-29-2008, 09:09 PM
oh yes, and: Yes I would

also I would break off afterwards probably

Visionz
04-29-2008, 09:52 PM
I'm married to a very cool girl, no head games, no insecurities that lead to some bullshit ass trippin, etc etc, I would never betray her like that, and it don't have shit to do with whether she would know or not, I would know and that's torture enough. You supposed to get all that wylin' out shit out of your system before you ever think about settlin down

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-29-2008, 10:35 PM
^Thats the thing. The "Wyling Out" doesnt have to stop. Have fun.

Sicka than aidZ
04-29-2008, 10:42 PM
if u were as high as these e-pillz i got would get u,,, man you'd cheat on yo bitch in a heartbeat. the second u see some titties you gonna nut all over. Thats whats up.

For all u suckaz, i mean brothaz who got hitched, dont eat the blue trucker ho pillz thats word. Real talk

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-29-2008, 10:58 PM
^^WTF. ha

LyriCipher
04-29-2008, 11:40 PM
i cheat on every girl i get with..ill be wit a broad for a month and im tired of the pussy so i go elsewhere..but i keep her around for the steady bang that'll always be there..im 20 now and i prolly been wit like 30 or 35 broads in my life sexually..not relationships..problem is the broad im with steady i usually dont wrap it up so if she catches me wit jimmys its problems..especially if the box is empty..but i jus put her in her place, no biggie..gotta keep the pimp hand strong

Visionz
04-29-2008, 11:51 PM
^Thats the thing. The "Wyling Out" doesnt have to stop. Have fun.if your definition of wyling out forever includes sleepin with two girls by the time you're 20 then that means I've had enough pussy to last me about 20 of your lifetimes. You really don't know shit about women, a problem that is directly related to your lack of gettin ass. For your own perspective you wouldn't understand the deep connection that I have with my wife and why I would never sacrifice it for a piece of fleeting pussy.

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-30-2008, 01:19 AM
im 20 now and i prolly been wit like 30 or 35 broads in my life sexually..not relationships..
http://www.medicine.manchester.ac.uk/images/museum/full/Chloroform%20bottle.jpg

Surreptitious
04-30-2008, 03:12 AM
definite no, I love my girl, she fucks better than any girl I have ever fucked, and I fucked too damn many, we live together, shes cooler than anyone Ive ever met, we laugh about the same shit, plus I'm not some little inconsiderate/insecure piece of shit

Visionz
04-30-2008, 03:16 AM
see, people that actually get pussy when they want it understand there's more to life than just chasing skirts around. just cuz a girl looks good don't mean her mouth isn't gonna eventually irk the livin shit outta you, a down, cool-ass girl's worth is infinite

Surreptitious
04-30-2008, 12:31 PM
^ yessir

DJMethods
04-30-2008, 12:46 PM
Nah I wouldn't/never cheated/never contemplated cheating.

Why would I be in a realtionship with a girl if I wanted other pussy? Defeats the purpose of the relationship. Even if I wouldn't get caught I wouldn't cheat, relationships more about the company then fucking.

Best way to get pussy is to be in a relationship though, EVERY chick is after a guy thats taken. Fuck all the spirituality bullshit, want a girl, fuck her girlfriend like a pro and let the rumour spread... the girl you want will be all over you in a week max.

LyriCipher
04-30-2008, 01:34 PM
http://www.medicine.manchester.ac.uk/images/museum/full/Chloroform%20bottle.jpg

nah not yet..havent hit that desperate point, its jus too easy to get girls so i dont understand why dudes get all shy and pussy around a broad..jus tell them what you want and how you want it and youll get it..and if not then your the type of guy they forever label as their 'best friend' who they cant see themselves doin shit with

Surreptitious
04-30-2008, 01:39 PM
the thing is, Ive gotten plenty of pussy and when I met one that put all of them to shame sexually, intellectually, humor, musically etc I settled down and I am fuckin on another planet right now that anyone fuckin random bitches couldnt fathom

TSA
04-30-2008, 01:43 PM
my girl isn't given me no sex! :(

it's been like a week.

todays the last straw

famenchuan
04-30-2008, 01:48 PM
Sometimes my right hand gets tired so I use my left hand.

King Tron 1
04-30-2008, 01:52 PM
Don't mind les, He gets his lays from the Chips & Dip section of the store.

KERZO
05-01-2008, 11:58 AM

you gotta be taking the piss cos i ain;t seen a post like that from yuo before shenkie, someone must have logged into your account and is trying to dent your online nut-case persona you've built up..lol

yeah.

people realy..really really...really reallly.....reallllyy..reallllyy overrate pussy.

it's not that good.

it's not worth a relationship

at this moment having my girl scratch my back after a fight > Pussy.

and don't get me wrong, she has the bombdiggiest bird ever

but still, pussys cool, but no that good, just chill.

and i wouldn't refer to her as a bitch either cause if your fating anyone you would consider your "bitch" your a bitch.

my girl isn't given me no sex! :(

it's been like a week.

todays the last straw

hahaha Tsa, you should put that in this thread for bullshit stories -

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55232

I'm married to a very cool girl, no head games, no insecurities that lead to some bullshit ass trippin, etc etc, I would never betray her like that, and it don't have shit to do with whether she would know or not, I would know and that's torture enough. You supposed to get all that wylin' out shit out of your system before you ever think about settlin down
.....word

if u were as high as these e-pillz i got would get u,,, man you'd cheat on yo bitch in a heartbeat. the second u see some titties you gonna nut all over. Thats whats up.

For all u suckaz, i mean brothaz who got hitched, dont eat the blue trucker ho pillz thats word. Real talk

yer 28 dude, you don't think it's time to grow up and stop droppin 'E'.

I personally would'nt do it cos i have respect for my woman and she has the same for me so it's not something i think about. Most guys cheat cos they can't find a girl they like so i guess you just get lucky if you find one ya wanna spend the rest of your life with...good luck ya'll