PDA

View Full Version : How Much Better Would Michael Jordan Of Been If He Was Muslim ?

The Hound
04-29-2008, 05:59 AM
michael jordan was a fairly above average basketballer from what my sources tell me ... but then i was made aware he isn't muslin ... rather he's a slave to the white man's bullshit beliefs ...

IF his royal airness was infact a muslim how much better do you think his basketball game would of been ??

consider in daily pork to alcohol intake, groupie love and strict guidelines of the qu'ran i think michael jordan would of smashed the motherfucking road to zion ...

discuss ...

SL33
04-29-2008, 06:06 AM
my dear friend, muslims fuck hoes, sniff coke and do whatever they want today, cause Shari'a law is withdrawn in most of civilised world.
and considering pork...MJ had one of the lowest fat % ever recorded (and he did eat pigs)......

The Hound
04-29-2008, 06:41 AM
LIES ... LIES ... ALL LIES !!!!!!

DEVIL

*cries*

6 Chambaz
04-29-2008, 07:19 AM
5* thread

Hellspawn
04-29-2008, 07:26 AM
LMAO :) I dont think he will improve or get worse if he was muslim.... he will only fly like a plane instead of like an eagle (Space Jam OST- Seal : fly like an eagle)

Urban_Journalz
04-29-2008, 08:55 AM
LMAO :) I dont think he will improve or get worse if he was muslim.... he will only fly like a plane instead of like an eagle (Space Jam OST- Seal : fly like an eagle)

LMAO

Gigiddy gigiddy goo.

LORD NOSE
04-29-2008, 09:00 AM
he been in the nation, he would have never lasted as long or got as rich cause white folks would have killed him

Urban_Journalz
04-29-2008, 10:09 AM
First of all, the sheer stupidity of this question seems to have escaped most of you, which is both comical and sad.

Second, the fact that Tonearm doesn't know the difference between Islam and The 5% Nation is a clear evidence that such posts shouldn't be taken seriously anyway.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-29-2008, 10:23 AM
But Muslims hate whites AND hate all other non muslim religious people additionally....

so like.... i dunno?

STYLE
04-29-2008, 10:45 AM
this revolution will be crushed severely.

whitey
04-29-2008, 11:10 AM
he been in the nation, he would have never lasted as long or got as rich cause white folks would have killed him

Rightly so. Us whites cannot have quality black Muslim basketball players.

THE W
04-29-2008, 12:21 PM
.....nope.

knewcheeze
04-29-2008, 12:30 PM
oh my goodness----om in an area full of so called Muslims and they are not in good health.....LOL

The Hound
04-29-2008, 12:33 PM
First of all, the sheer stupidity of this question seems to have escaped most of you, which is both comical and sad.

Second, the fact that Tonearm doesn't know the difference between Islam and The 5% Nation is a clear evidence that such posts shouldn't be taken seriously anyway.

find any 5% reference i made between jordan and islam FAGGOT YOU FAILED ... this thread was done as a piss test and everyone passed but you ...

are you bart simpson ?? the suciest suck that ever sucked ... multiple F's for ... ranging from failure to fuck up to faggot to fuck up faggot failure

Urban_Journalz
04-29-2008, 12:53 PM
^^Check the line where you said, "being a slave to the white man's bullshit" and you'll see the reason why you're yelling and cursing.

Grow up child. And if you're that bored that you have to come into the forum and start yet ANOTHER moronic thread, then maybe you should the consider the tests that you yourself are failing.