PDA

View Full Version : The Official Begongo Retirement Thread

begongo
04-29-2008, 10:56 AM
Yes, it is time for me to take a break.

I'm sorry.

My years here have been some of the most joyous yet sorrowful times in my entire life. We have laughed, cried and been devils together through thick and thin. This place is without a doubt the most outstanding forum ever known by man. From the beginning, I couldn't help noticing how this "family" resembles so much to my real life family ... all races, all religions, all beliefs ... say I ... a terribly idiotic community.

As time passed, I have learnt that some of my pre-corp beliefs have been completely false, thus coming to accept the holy raptor as my savior, learning that the black man is god and exploring new horizons in terms of sexuality. I have learnt that wit duh propurr slang N enuff knlawladge from David Icke and Farrakhan, I can speak truth in KTL. Most important of all, I have learnt that Norway is not a country ... not even a slavish chunk of ice as a matter of fact, but rather an imaginary product of our sick sexual desires.

Lately most of the members seem to have been on their man-periods, abundent personality crisis plaguing the community.

Seeing shit like this
Word, Tsa I Just Wanna Say Since Wu Corp Is Dieing N All Na Meen Dat Its Been A Pleasure Battlein U N Ya Nostrilz! Peace Kid!

*contenplates Retirement*
is simply disturbing ... speechless really ... makes you rethink your value system and start appreciating the think you take for granted

I'm having a break because this place is less and less enjoyable as days pass and there are important things going on in my life right now that I need to take care of. I may be back in about 2 months or so, but this will depend on how my werld domminayshun plans will work out and on what I will find here on Wu Corp at the end of June / beginning of July.

It would be hard for me to give shout-outs to people, because there are so many unique individuals that inspired me during my time here on Wu Corp and it would be a shame if I would forget any ... so I won't (give shout-outs).

Writing this post is a burden already because of the emotional load so I'll finish here.

Peace to everyone who keeps this place entertaining!

IT IS CALLED GENERAL CHAT BECAUSE IT'S THE CHILLING SPOT OF THE GENERALS!

Keep the flag up while I'm gone.

4ADh8Fs3YdU
Girl Power ... knawmeen.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-29-2008, 11:01 AM
nice post!

King Tron 1
04-29-2008, 11:05 AM
Nanai?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-29-2008, 11:11 AM
Sad to see you leave.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/6696/shaolinwarrioroe4.jpg

11th Chamber
04-29-2008, 12:05 PM
cool

Sicka than aidZ
04-29-2008, 12:07 PM
dont leave, your a buncha quitters. Just givin up...... Remember 80% of the wu corp is nerds" thread.....

Thats u!! Its all of u and me dissin supreme.... A great moment, we need more of those..... Thats where the hall of norway originated....

Its where "no norway" came from.... I put that in the classics for us,

so if u gotta go u gotta go but if your just gonna be coming back tomorrow... why leave at all?

Just something to think about,

Death the Kid
04-29-2008, 12:33 PM
Dont let yourself get seduced by the white devil while going towards the path of enlightement *waving white spankerchief*

INF
04-29-2008, 12:56 PM
I really doubt that these cats are all leaving. They all sat on here a great deal of time. Its gonna be interesting though to see what Gen Chat becomes without them. Not that this area rested in their hands but ...you know.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-29-2008, 12:57 PM
we are not leaving...

I have given it much thought
It seems disaster must come
At best, only postponed, Shaolin Kung Fu
To survive must now be taught, to more young men
We must expand, get more people
So that the knowledge will spread

You people are all trying to achieve the impossible
That's exactly what we've done
But you'll fail, and you'll all die
If we die, the next generation will fight them too
And the one after them, for as long as they must
And eventually we shall succeed

The Righteus Ninjas of the Raptor Clan will return somebody. We only did kaos to restore peace. All of you gotta search for your inner children and just live.

PEACE, next time we'll see eachother, have us in mind. We will come when needed, but we have done enuff this time.

BTW
And make sure my darling Supreme Mathematics is ok.

SKAMPOE
04-29-2008, 01:04 PM
damn wtf is goin on

Death the Kid
04-29-2008, 01:08 PM
The end is drawing near.

Sicka than aidZ
04-29-2008, 01:54 PM
Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin
See you on Pickens with a bunch of chickens how you're clickin
I catch shootin strong notes as we got close
She rocked rope, honey throat smellin like Impulse
Your whole shell baby's wicked like Nimrod
Caught me like a fresh-water scrod, or may I not be God
Attitude is very rude Boo, crabby like seafood
It turns me on like Vassey and Lahrule
They call me Starky Love-hun, check the strategy
By any means, Shirley Temple cross was done by Billie Jean's
Black Misses America, your name is Erica, right true
Lazy eyeball, small piece, six shoe
Caramel complexion, breath smellin like cinnamon
Excuse me hon, the Don mean no harm, turn around again
God damn, backyard's bangin like a Benz-y
If I was jiggy, you'd be spotted like Spudz McKenzie
I'm high powered put Adina Howard to sleep
Yo pardon, that bitch been on my mind all week, but uhh
Back to you Maybelline Queen let's make a team
You can have anything in this world except CREAM
So whatchu wanna do? Whatchu wanna do?
Let's go ahead and walk these dogs and represent Wu

DJMethods
04-29-2008, 02:00 PM
I dont agree with these retirements. Us Devs need to bond nawmean? Word is born

Sicka than aidZ
04-29-2008, 02:04 PM
Brothers try to pass me, but none could match me
No girl can freak me, I'm just too nasty
Lost on the dance floors, I attack y'all
Snuck through the back door, guess who they saw?
Goldie and Ghost, black African Rose
Star-studded low lenses, plus the mural was dope
Airbrush W-B's, STOP!
And cop a couple of these

TSA
04-29-2008, 02:06 PM
were gonna miss you ya hairy son of a bitch

im also going to be leaving very soon. this week infact. i'll announce later

DJMethods
04-29-2008, 02:09 PM
Naw, all mufuckas leave now? Thats not on. I go on holidayz and niggaz leave like BigBen's got crabs, whats real in the hood?

6 Chambaz
04-29-2008, 02:28 PM
I dont agree with these retirements. Us Devs need to bond nawmean? Word is born
DJ Meth coming out of retirement ! Yay !

6 Chambaz
04-29-2008, 02:29 PM
Naw, Bego, you won't leave, cause you cant leave

hectis
04-29-2008, 02:35 PM
Peace

Masta Chilla
04-29-2008, 03:49 PM
lesbongo... i'll miss you... but this must be done... in the name of the holy raptor!

fuck y'all samurais!!!! you turned dis beautiful place into a place of disaster...

this fight should have never begun. the best fight is the one dat wasn't fought.

peace
keep da fyrd eer open

Durag
04-30-2008, 06:00 AM
Yes, it is time for me to take a break.

I'm sorry.

My years here have been some of the most joyous yet sorrowful times in my entire life. We have laughed, cried and been devils together through thick and thin. This place is without a doubt the most outstanding forum ever known by man. From the beginning, I couldn't help noticing how this "family" resembles so much to my real life family ... all races, all religions, all beliefs ... say I ... a terribly idiotic community.

As time passed, I have learnt that some of my pre-corp beliefs have been completely false, thus coming to accept the holy raptor as my savior, learning that the black man is god and exploring new horizons in terms of sexuality. I have learnt that wit duh propurr slang N enuff knlawladge from David Icke and Farrakhan, I can speak truth in KTL. Most important of all, I have learnt that Norway is not a country ... not even a slavish chunk of ice as a matter of fact, but rather an imaginary product of our sick sexual desires.

Lately most of the members seem to have been on their man-periods, abundent personality crisis plaguing the community.

Seeing shit like this

is simply disturbing ... speechless really ... makes you rethink your value system and start appreciating the think you take for granted

I'm having a break because this place is less and less enjoyable as days pass and there are important things going on in my life right now that I need to take care of. I may be back in about 2 months or so, but this will depend on how my werld domminayshun plans will work out and on what I will find here on Wu Corp at the end of June / beginning of July.

It would be hard for me to give shout-outs to people, because there are so many unique individuals that inspired me during my time here on Wu Corp and it would be a shame if I would forget any ... so I won't (give shout-outs).

Writing this post is a burden already because of the emotional load so I'll finish here.

Peace to everyone who keeps this place entertaining!

IT IS CALLED GENERAL CHAT BECAUSE IT'S THE CHILLING SPOT OF THE GENERALS!

Keep the flag up while I'm gone.

4ADh8Fs3YdU
Girl Power ... knawmeen.

Dope post man.

Well dude, your easily one of the dopest posters here, and if you dont decide to come back you'll def be missed.

If you dont come back best of luck in whatever you get up to.

If you are coming back dont make it too long!!

Peace

STYLE
05-01-2008, 01:06 AM
bego ain't goin nowhere cause after sunset he gotta stay in the house wif da garlic dookeyrope and jesus piece round his neck.

wtf else is he gonna do?

transylvania is dat realness mah nigguh.
dem draculas'll have all types a blud comin out cha neck layin dere like a newbornfuckinbaby gawd!

http://img.xlogz.com/uploads/xxx-anime-toons/2007/07/dracula.jpg

Surreptitious
05-01-2008, 02:24 AM
Begongo, I live in a city that is 75% black and you would get slapped, wet fish style if you came through here

STYLE
05-01-2008, 02:45 AM
i'm tryin to go out to begos city with 2 ozs of crack and make about 100,000 draculs or whatever Transylvanian money is called. get me some vampire pussy too.

RzaRectum
05-01-2008, 02:45 AM
Who the fuck cooleyd this?

Robert
05-01-2008, 04:04 AM
Naw, all mufuckas leave now? Thats not on. I go on holidayz and niggaz leave like BigBen's got crabs, whats real in the hood?

I will never leave....never!

Death the Kid
05-01-2008, 05:19 AM
Begongos grave has been desecrated :(, theres no respect left in this world.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-10-2008, 09:38 AM
begongo...
u my fav lesbo round here.
u got my props!!!

girl power yo!!!!

SKANK HILL
08-02-2008, 09:00 AM
begongo ... you are the wind beneath my wings

Annunaki
08-02-2008, 10:44 AM
i guess one of your joyful times
was telling me too suck a dick

for no reason............ tch
my thread is (CANON) shit way better than a 100 reply thread talking some user nut

SickT
08-02-2008, 07:41 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

VZA
08-02-2008, 07:46 PM
NoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooo oo!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-03-2008, 03:27 AM
This is the old retirement thread, u big dummies.

Nothing to see here.

SKANK HILL
08-03-2008, 04:01 AM
police officer fireman wera ...

The Grandmaster
08-03-2008, 11:46 AM
he was starting to take this place to seriously anyways

making utube videos to address genchat issues and whatnot, lmao

begongo
08-03-2008, 11:47 AM
lmao @ this coming from a secondary

The Grandmaster
08-03-2008, 11:52 AM
^^cares

begongo
08-03-2008, 11:52 AM
^worships

The Grandmaster
08-03-2008, 11:58 AM
^^concerned

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-03-2008, 01:07 PM
^^^^you are not TSA. Or Begongo.

The Grandmaster
08-03-2008, 01:37 PM
^^the aussies and begongo made ur e-career relevant and still continue to do

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-03-2008, 01:47 PM
^^the aussies and begongo made ur e-career relevant and still continue to do

Talking about e-careers and relevancy makes your life goals pretty much obvious.

Even so, you're a secondary... what a loser :L:

The Grandmaster
08-03-2008, 02:01 PM
lol @ bringing life into a forum discussion

nigga u have more posts per day than skampoe, which is exusable for him becuz hes fat and jobless

and the saddest thing is that no one even realizes how much u post becuz no one basically gives a shit, besides begongo and tonearm