PDA

View Full Version : if you think the NOI killed Malcolm

knewcheeze
04-29-2008, 01:35 PM
....really...stop going online and just read books for the next 5 years cuz you's shhhtooopid

Black Man
04-30-2008, 11:00 AM
....really...stop going online and just read books for the next 5 years cuz you's shhhtooopid

if the nation of islam didn't do it, who did?

TSA
04-30-2008, 03:04 PM
they shot him.

NOI is a confused scumbags cult

Black Man
04-30-2008, 03:26 PM
they shot him.

NOI is a confused scumbags cult

what evidence do you have of this claim?

TSA
04-30-2008, 03:30 PM
malcolm X.

they made countless threats and several attempts before the autobahn

malcolms of report

they're confused scumbags that have literally done nothing for black people whatsoever

Black Man
04-30-2008, 03:38 PM
malcolm X.

they made countless threats and several attempts before the autobahn

malcolms of report

they're confused scumbags that have literally done nothing for black people whatsoever

so you don't have any evidence. figured that much.

knewcheeze
04-30-2008, 03:51 PM
you know Giancarlo Esposito?

in the movie X he plays the "spanish looking black man" who was following X throughout his travels in so called Africa

this man was arrested at the audobon and then dissappeared quicker than a euro-Isreali mover

the first edition of the paper said 2 suspects were taken into custody

the next edition said 1 suspect taken into custody

eye have seen the actual article

the NOI doesn't have the power to make suspects dissappear from a jail cell

eye don't think the NOI was powerfull enough to have countries like FRANCE not allow Malcolm in the country

you notice Malcolms house was bombed in a KKK type style?

the NOI are not allowed to carry weapons

his assasination was done by devils on a global scale

oh by the way....SHaolin PUsss...you couldn't even address any of my primary points in the theology thread....lets face it all you are is a provocatuer

Black Man
04-30-2008, 04:34 PM
you know Giancarlo Esposito?

in the movie X he plays the "spanish looking black man" who was following X throughout his travels in so called Africa

this man was arrested at the audobon and then dissappeared quicker than a euro-Isreali mover

the first edition of the paper said 2 suspects were taken into custody

the next edition said 1 suspect taken into custody

eye have seen the actual article

the NOI doesn't have the power to make suspects dissappear from a jail cell

eye don't think the NOI was powerfull enough to have countries like FRANCE not allow Malcolm in the country

you notice Malcolms house was bombed in a KKK type style?

the NOI are not allowed to carry weapons

his assasination was done by devils on a global scale

oh by the way....SHaolin PUsss...you couldn't even address any of my primary points in the theology thread....lets face it all you are is a provocatuer

i'm not going to respond to each point you made....

everything in the movie X is not true.

noi are allowed to carry weapons and it was quite normal in his days that they carried shotguns and wore treanch coats.

Dirty Knowledge
04-30-2008, 04:38 PM
This is an interesting topic. Too bad no one will ever know.

Dirty Knowledge
04-30-2008, 04:40 PM
I get it.. you're saying the KKK set up the NOI members to kill X. Interesting theory again.

LORD NOSE
05-01-2008, 06:45 AM

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16

LORD NOSE
05-01-2008, 06:53 AM
noi are allowed to carry weapons and it was quite normal in his days that they carried shotguns and wore treanch coats.

by the time Malcolm joined the NOI, guns were not permitted -

__________________________________________________ ______________

Malcolm was poisoned during his stay in Mecca

Malcolm, in his autobiography said that as the days pass by, he really doubts that the NOI were the ones bombing his home -

Dirty Knowledge:

I get it.. you're saying the KKK set up the NOI members to kill X. Interesting theory again.

Wrong !

Cee Oh Vee
05-01-2008, 04:36 PM
lulz

HANZO
05-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Malcolm was killed by the NOI, they couldnt accept the fact that he realised the true islam, and that many would follow in his footsteps if he lived longer.

TSA
05-01-2008, 07:52 PM
^yup. Sunny Winters is mad his white boss told him his fly was unzipped infront of everyone

hectis
05-01-2008, 10:05 PM
can we please not turn this thread into a Corney your mom is this blah blah blah thread when that happens the main focus of the thread is lost and it becomes rubbish

LORD NOSE
05-02-2008, 06:35 AM
Malcolm was killed by the NOI, they couldnt accept the fact that he realised the true islam, and that many would follow in his footsteps if he lived longer.

you would like to believe that because you yourself Feel you have this true Islam that malcolm supposedly accepted

The religion of Islam in the east was not unknown to the members of the NOI

the NOI doesn't go around killing people to hide any truth

you know nothing about the NOI nor did you study any thing Malcolm was about during his time in the NOI and after he was suspended for 90 days

LORD NOSE
05-02-2008, 06:37 AM
^yup. Sunny Winters is mad his white boss told him his fly was unzipped infront of everyone

you get to join the club now

knewcheeze
05-02-2008, 11:33 AM
i'm not going to respond to each point you made....

everything in the movie X is not true.

the movie is inaccurate indeed....Fard visited Malcolm in the jail cell.
well...from the books eye have read by Elijah Muhammad he specifically says not to carry weapons

knewcheeze
05-02-2008, 11:35 AM

no....not saying that....but eye am saying that the same people who killed JFK are the same people behind Malcolms murder

knewcheeze
05-02-2008, 11:37 AM

what you call "true islam" is actually watered down greek influenced ISlam

the 5 percent is theologically the purest form of Islam

TSA
05-02-2008, 11:39 AM
5 percent was made as a selfesteem shield from white dominance.

it has nothing to do with islam.

islam is the true islam.

knewcheeze
05-02-2008, 11:39 AM
sunny dropped Justice Equal Why's

and Shoalin Puss droppin pure gayness

TSA
05-02-2008, 12:00 PM
"Shaolin Puss"?

DAMN.

Black Man
05-02-2008, 01:33 PM
the movie is inaccurate indeed....Fard visited Malcolm in the jail cell.
well...from the books eye have read by Elijah Muhammad he specifically says not to carry weapons

what is written and what orders are given from the mouth isn't always the same. i know for a fact they carried weapons (not all, typically the foi thats the security) and their preferred weapon was the shotgun. Farrakhan was around during malcolms times and he has stated this to be true among other noi members. it's also can be found in written form.

elijah says alot of things in his books.....there's a reason for that.

fard never visited malcolm in a jail cell.

Black Man
05-02-2008, 01:36 PM

I can see that as being right!

Anybody who says Islam is a religion don't have a clue. Islam was never given as a religion, as knowcheeze said, it's watered down greek influenced (i wouldn't use the term greek but i understand) thus making Allah, the supreme being blackman from asia into a righteous unseen being that exist everywhere. Sounds like Plato's doctrine hmmmmm.

HANZO
05-02-2008, 04:57 PM

what you call 5 percent is jus fabricated material derived from black ppls hate towards others, and their inability to form any sort of resistance towards white dominance. then you lot checked the history books, looked at which group of ppl beat down your white overlords. saw it was the muslims so then you lot tried to connect your way to these guys.

TSA
05-02-2008, 05:42 PM
Han, you should be less racist in your rebuttals.

idk what those fags are talking about "watered down greek version" when 5% claims to be "the black mans" religion, while using a greak alphabet and arabic numerals as it's foundation

as well as the WHITE MAN'S english language.

think about that while you learn your religion from rappers that will never care about you.

look at the word, God. Cipher. Divine
all english, when God meaning Goden or thor the god of war

5% is a self esteem net, a pathetic eurocentric one that has nothing to do with black ppl and that's why only failures adopt it. they hurt inside and need a shield.

no african religion professes the black man as god, or acknowledges the existance of race

why?

because it was a european construct invented to make sense out of the different looks of the human spieces out of coming out of 1000+ years of isolation.

if 5% had anything to do with black ppl it would be in a language such as hausa, swahalli, yoruba or anyother major black language.

(and idk why ppl on this site think it's a common black religion cause the average black person don't know what it is and would laugh if you explained it)

and if the black man was god he wouldn't have such a hard time finding a job

LORD NOSE
05-02-2008, 06:09 PM
what you call 5 percent is jus fabricated material derived from black ppls hate towards others, and their inability to form any sort of resistance towards white dominance. then you lot checked the history books, looked at which group of ppl beat down your white overlords. saw it was the muslims so then you lot tried to connect your way to these guys.

Now you're just making up shit - how is Us teaching Us love for self and kind called hate ?

how can you say that we haven't formed any resistance against our white oppressors ?

if any Muslims did beat down the Caucasian through out history, it most likely wasn't arabs - they most likely were african -

TSA
05-02-2008, 06:20 PM
it teaches influencible black ppl to look down on others, which is alien to black culture

and take pride in really gay white ppl shit like "beating down caucasians in history"

why would you be proud that ppl with your skin tint attacked other ppl 1000 years ago.. YOU didn't do it, and even at that why are you proud of all the attacks right handed ppl had on left handed ppl, or non bowl legged ppl had on bowl legged ppl.

your life is pathetic. end it.

beautifulrock
05-02-2008, 06:31 PM
CIA did it

Olive Oil Goombah
05-02-2008, 10:29 PM
Malcolm knew he was done for. It was his destiny. NO matter who did it.

knewcheeze
05-05-2008, 11:20 AM
5 percent was made as a selfesteem shield from white dominance.

it has nothing to do with islam.

islam is the true islam.

ummm....the Haile Selassie thread proved you have never studied theology at all so HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLE KNOW about ISLAM Skunk????

You couldn't offer ANY theological proof at all

you are the best provocatuer at wutangcorp and the worst debater

knewcheeze
05-05-2008, 11:36 AM
what is written and what orders are given from the mouth isn't always the same. i know for a fact they carried weapons (not all, typically the foi thats the security) and their preferred weapon was the shotgun. Farrakhan was around during malcolms times and he has stated this to be true among other noi members. it's also can be found in written form.

elijah says alot of things in his books.....there's a reason for that.

fard never visited malcolm in a jail cell.

yes Fard visited Malcolm in a jail cell...he "appeared" in his jail cell

knewcheeze
05-05-2008, 11:37 AM

uh listen stopid fuck.....the bible and Quran say God is a black man...don't hate me hate the scripture stoopid fuck

Black Man
05-05-2008, 02:12 PM
yes Fard visited Malcolm in a jail cell...he "appeared" in his jail cell

lol....was that before or after he went aboard the mother ship? he "appeared" in his jail cell....lol. the ghost stories grow.

BTTR KNG KOOL
05-07-2008, 01:42 AM
uh listen stopid fuck.....the bible and Quran say God is a black man...don't hate me hate the scripture stoopid fuck

To begin with.

The translations that u tried to offer in ur last thread, were false.

What is ur source for the translations anyway??? I got to WONDER!

U allway say u got proof, but u end up showing nothing!

U understand hebrew or arabic??

Ucking Crazy!

Cee Oh Vee
05-07-2008, 03:28 AM
I can see that as being right!

Anybody who says Islam is a religion don't have a clue. Islam was never given as a religion, as knowcheeze said, it's watered down greek influenced (i wouldn't use the term greek but i understand) thus making Allah, the supreme being blackman from asia into a righteous unseen being that exist everywhere. Sounds like Plato's doctrine hmmmmm.

You're right, Islam isn't a religion, and as allahsnation.net says; it is a natural way of life.

I'm talking about Islam here by the way.

Cee Oh Vee
05-07-2008, 03:32 AM
Now you're just making up shit - how is Us teaching Us love for self and kind called hate ?

how can you say that we haven't formed any resistance against our white oppressors ?

if any Muslims did beat down the Caucasian through out history, it most likely wasn't arabs - they most likely were african -

well he didn't say arabs.. he said muslims.

Cee Oh Vee
05-07-2008, 03:34 AM

can you show me that please?

TSA
05-07-2008, 03:27 PM
ummm....the Haile Selassie thread proved you have never studied theology at all so HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLE KNOW about ISLAM Skunk????

You couldn't offer ANY theological proof at all

you are the best provocatuer at wutangcorp and the worst debater
you literally, and i repeat, literally have no clue who Haile Selassie is, my dad saw him in real life

real life

not internet articles by postal workers

real fuckin life nigga

REAL-LIFE.

kill yourself with a dick

TSA
05-07-2008, 03:32 PM
LOL, what a faggot.

GOD IS NOT BLACK

if god was black how come black people have been getting our asses handed to us raw deal for 600+ years

the whole "oh, lets make a HEBREW god one of our race so that ourselfesteem with bubble like shampoo because we feel like shit about ourselves. I mean think of it, the white man's god being black, they'll totally respect us then, i mean, we have 2000 of black religions, but lets take pride in the possibility of us being relevent in the white man's religion cause that's the only one that matters being that we have crippled self-esteem" view of theology is fucking embarrassing

GOD IS NOT BLACK

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/portrait_of_black_chicago/images/a_black_man.jpg
GET A REAL GOD FAGGOT!

Black Man
05-07-2008, 03:35 PM
you literally, and i repeat, literally have no clue who Haile Selassie is, my dad saw him in real life

real life

not internet articles by postal workers

real fuckin life nigga

REAL-LIFE.

kill yourself with a dick

did you see him? do you know him? nope, you need to shut the hell up too. you don't know him nor did you see him.

TSA
05-07-2008, 03:38 PM
yes.

knewcheeze
05-08-2008, 11:33 AM
shaolin pusss..

you have yet to offer ANY theological proof

ANY????

me and others are offering it

you offer none

eye think its time to stop replying to you

you need to read some books Shaolin Puss

Black Man
05-08-2008, 11:41 AM
LOL, what a faggot.

GOD IS NOT BLACK

if god was black how come black people have been getting our asses handed to us raw deal for 600+ years

the whole "oh, lets make a HEBREW god one of our race so that ourselfesteem with bubble like shampoo because we feel like shit about ourselves. I mean think of it, the white man's god being black, they'll totally respect us then, i mean, we have 2000 of black religions, but lets take pride in the possibility of us being relevent in the white man's religion cause that's the only one that matters being that we have crippled self-esteem" view of theology is fucking embarrassing

GOD IS NOT BLACK

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/portrait_of_black_chicago/images/a_black_man.jpg

GET A REAL GOD FAGGOT!

The 85% knows that it rain hail snow and also hear thunder above their heads but do not try to learn who is causing all this to happen by letting the 5% teach them. They believe in the 10% on face value.

He likes the devil because the devil gives him nothing.

TSA
05-08-2008, 12:22 PM
shaolin pusss..

you have yet to offer ANY theological proof

ANY????

me and others are offering it

you offer none

eye think its time to stop replying to you

you need to read some books Shaolin Puss
your a secondary account. The blackman isn't god, he can barely find a job.

The 85% knows that it rain hail snow and also hear thunder above their heads but do not try to learn who is causing all this to happen by letting the 5% teach them. They believe in the 10% on face value.

He likes the devil because the devil gives him nothing.
^changed his religion for wutang.

if you black faggots are god, do something supernatural to me. make me die.

if im alive by 12:00 today the black man isn't god.