PDA

View Full Version : He draws a breath deep inside his virgin lungs

DJMethods
04-29-2008, 01:07 PM
An inhales. "What's this world? Where am I?" he contemplates while staring down at the 10 inch love muscle of satisfaction.

"Could it be... could it... the resurrection?"

Jaw agasp DJMethods leans down and begins sucking his dick, deep in his throat the pole goes, tickling his intestine's and lacing his throat with a salty taste even KFC's premium chicken can't match.

Like The Roots, he was reborn..

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/b6lVAXc7ldjfdHNt

King Tron 1
04-29-2008, 01:22 PM
Welcome back, but it seems that everyone's is leaving, but your presence is appreciated.

Supreme-NRT
04-29-2008, 01:24 PM
Nominated for the comeback of the year!

DJMethods
04-29-2008, 01:30 PM
Welcome back, but it seems that everyone's is leaving, but your presence is appreciated.

All the Og'z have vacated but have sent their messages from the heaven, thugs mansion will be having a house party. All invited, no discrimination, niggas, spics and crackers are all welcome.

WuCorp will never be the same.... it's coming...

Nominated for the comeback of the year!

uz my nigga, nigga, but its just begun...

SKAMPOE
04-29-2008, 01:35 PM
well come home darling, ur were missed!

THE W
04-29-2008, 08:26 PM
irondan welcomes you

EAGLE EYE
04-29-2008, 09:21 PM
hahahahhhaa the return of DJ methods who i havent had a good 'man to man' convo with since my hiatus in february

Sicka why did u cooley this? You need to stop hitting the cooley button unless 5 people shout cooley like bingo!!

5 is the magic number

you probably got thrown off my the dj methods faggotry which is his whole persona. plus hes weird like really weird

Robert
04-30-2008, 02:39 AM
The holy one returns!!!

Durag
04-30-2008, 05:54 AM
Peace Dj, peace. Good to see you returning, we could do with it here.

Theres been a scary abscense of homo-erotic and dick threads. I think you could be that guy to reverse it.

Peace and welcome back
*sniff* So happy *sniff*