PDA

View Full Version : Retiring Trend in General Chat

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-29-2008, 06:33 PM
I just wanted to know...What is up with the wave of general chat retiring?

Everybody listed vague and cryptic reasons, I wanted to know the real deal.

I'll admit that the epidemic of over-seriousness might be unbearable to some, but if it really bothers you that much, are you not taking it too seriously as well?

I for one enjoy sitting back and enjoying all the borderline-gay man drama that is currently happening. I realize this makes me at least a little gay.

Why don't all you bitches(everyone but me) just relax and call eachother faggots and make racist jokes without menstruating all over yourselves?

Discuss.(Not my possible gayness, but people leaving and/or taking shit too seriously)

crust
04-29-2008, 06:41 PM
http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/article/757/757494/hillbilly-jim-interview-20070122041104368-000.jpg

i agree with ya there danny boy.

*reaches for that sweet moonshine and chuggs*

ahhhhhuck!

The Grandmaster
04-30-2008, 09:39 PM

JASPER
04-30-2008, 09:50 PM

I'll admit that the epidemic of over-seriousness might be unbearable to some, but if it really bothers you that much, are you not taking it too seriously as well?

I for one enjoy sitting back and enjoying all the borderline-gay man drama that is currently happening. I realize this makes me at least a little gay.

Why don't all you bitches(everyone but me) just relax and call eachother faggots and make racist jokes without menstruating all over yourselves?

Discuss.(Not my possible gayness, but people leaving and/or taking shit too seriously)I will only leave when you do, snookums. ;D:f

(Yes Sicka)

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
04-30-2008, 09:50 PM
Fake retirements are dope..

Sicka than aidZ
04-30-2008, 10:01 PM
word up^

Discuss.(Not my possible gayness, but people leaving and/or taking shit too seriously)

dude, those people never left

SKAMPOE
04-30-2008, 10:58 PM
mine wuz da best, this forum'll suffer if i ever do, n trust the thoughts been there!

under appreciated n too many gays taken shit seriously!

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2008, 11:03 PM
funny how i left for quite some time and never made a thread, i just pm'ed BOLO to notify, cuz he loves pm's just like he loves notes from his wife in his brown bag lunch...

SKAMPOE
04-30-2008, 11:09 PM
fag^

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2008, 11:10 PM
^fat

SKAMPOE
04-30-2008, 11:10 PM
funny how i left for quite some time and never made a thread, i just pm'ed BOLO to notify, cuz he loves pm's just like he loves notes from his wife in his brown bag lunch...
da fuck? u mad cuz u wanna be da one who leaves notes in his lunch bag u friggin fag!

SKAMPOE
04-30-2008, 11:11 PM
ben n robby are boyfriends now!

u hate tsa cuz ben use to call him on the fone n shit!

TSA
04-30-2008, 11:13 PM
AHahahahaAHAHAHH!

sounds like someones selling these trees to go to miami for a long term vacation

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2008, 11:13 PM
LOL I have never called a corp member on the phone.

TSA really does want to get dominated by the gold hoop man and get a bonus mustache ride...

SKAMPOE
04-30-2008, 11:39 PM
AHahahahaAHAHAHH!

sounds like someones selling these trees to go to miami for a long term vacation
DAMN RAAAHHH. FUCK U DOIN NIG!?

TSA really does want to get dominated by the gold hoop man and get a bonus mustache ride...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

U KILL ME SUM TIMES ROB

FatherSl!me
04-30-2008, 11:46 PM

HAHAAH! i think they gave each other blumkins

SKAMPOE
05-01-2008, 12:01 AM
http://i1.tinypic.com/52w4svp.jpg

EAGLE EYE
05-01-2008, 12:09 AM
skamp if you need something like photoshop, i recommend downloading and installing the program GIMP.

heres duh link (http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gimp-win/gimp-2.4.5-i686-setup.exe)

just mess around with it and see what you can come up with. Remember to..

"save as .... .jpg"

Sgt Holly Wood
05-01-2008, 12:18 AM

eyyyyy!!