PDA

View Full Version : Rev Wright Is Right...

ZigZag
04-29-2008, 07:05 PM
On Monday, Wright criticized the U.S. government as imperialist and stood by his suggestion that the United States invented the HIV virus as a means of genocide against minorities. "Based on this Tuskegee experiment and based on what has happened to Africans in this country, I believe our government is capable of doing anything," he said

http://news.aol.com/elections/story/_a/obama-distances-himself-from-ex-pastor/20080429144709990001?icid=100214839x1200993081x120 0038014

OBAMA IS DOWN PLAYING IT SO HE CAN WIN THE PRESIDENCY BUT I BELIEVE HE'S RIGHT. I NEVER THOUGHT WHAT THE REV. SAID WAS OUT OF LINE AND I THOUGHT IT WAS VERY MUCH THE TRUTH. I KNOW THE BLACK ISRAELITES AND BLACK MUSLIMS WOULD CALL OBAMA A SELLOUT BUT IF HE DONT DISOWN HIS PASTORS COMMENTS HE WILL LOSE THE NOMINATION NEVERMIND THE PRESIDENCY. THE WHITES WOULD BLACK BALL HIM. WITH THAT SAID REV JERIMAH NEEDS TO KEEP QUIET TIL OBAMA GETS THE PRESIDENCY.

the silencer
04-29-2008, 07:42 PM
i'm not keeping up with this stuff for the most part cuz there's just so much bullshit goin on with this political garbage

BUT

from what i heard this morning on the news, all the quotes from Rev Wright seemed entirely accurate to me...i couldn't disagree with a single thing he said..

it's funny the way the media controls the way ppl think these days...

the truth: we are living in a deteriorating empire, the world (most of it) hates us and prays for the downfall of this country..

yet if anybody--in this country--states that loud and clear they'll be portrayed as an "un-American" nutjob and all this other bullshit...

ppl need to wake the fuck up

diggy
04-29-2008, 07:55 PM
Rev. Wright is an idiot. They way he acted yesterday and the day before shows he has low character, no respect, and all of the stuff he talked about is not elevating anybody, nor is it biblical teachings.

As a "man of faith" he showed he had none. Do people really go to church to hear this racial garbage? How does it relate to faith?

Does he not know that American history is being made and he could either be a positive aspect of this history by helping Obama or he could be Obama's downfall?

The NAACP, I think, has a bunch of racist idiots working as it's leadership by making that fool, Wright, give his speech and performance and so are the audience members who clapped and cheered.

Wright is only throwing ridicule and spotlight on his church and other "black churches", Obama, and African Americans. This will probably divide more Americans and give Hillary the presidency.

Thanks to the Wright and his supporters.

whitey
04-29-2008, 08:28 PM
agree with the diggy doc yall.

MF Herbs
04-29-2008, 08:46 PM
Its the truth.. America is nonsense when it comes to race.. I dont care if Bama dont back em.. He aint one of us anyway..

LORD ZERO
04-29-2008, 10:07 PM
Rev Wright = Truth
Obama = Cfr Puppet
End Of Discussion

diggy
04-29-2008, 10:23 PM
It's no wonder that some of u African Americans can't rise; you believe in the dumb comments of Wright.

TSA
04-29-2008, 11:14 PM
I just think they should get rid of white ppl period.

only a white unemployed person would tell someone about how they can't rise

they're more trouble then need be

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2008, 12:18 AM
TSA is posting on a white dudes internet connection by the way...

*closes KTL door and runs off giggling

diggy
04-30-2008, 12:37 AM
I just think they should get rid of white ppl period.

only a white unemployed person would tell someone about how they can't rise

they're more trouble then need be

Who is they?

Who are u to say that someone else should do what u want?

How will the getting rid of white people help your situation?

If getting rid of white people is your genius solution to your problems, you're no different than a wild beast, maybe even worst cuz wild beasts kill for food or self-defense, your just filled with hate ( which is really just fear)!

As for saying that I'm white and unemployed, u got both wrong, prejudiced idiot!

whitey
04-30-2008, 06:29 AM
For real, a lot of you are clowns in here.

If you don't think Obama would do more for the black community if he was elected than any other president before him you are an idiot. What makes him a pawn? Because he is an educated black man? A lot of you people equate education and success with uncle tom and pawn of the white man. With that attitude blacks really never will get any farther than they currently are.

I don't want that cunt Hildog in office, and I dont want that old senile fool McCain in office. Rev Wright is really fucking things up for people in this country, black and white, who want a leader who can inspire and do some good.

MF Herbs
04-30-2008, 10:19 AM
bama aint black.. He aint holdin nobody down.. They got plans he gotta follow too.. Nothing gonna change.. watch.. I dont care who they throw in office.. Because every other brotha can still get "Sean Belled" at any giving moment..

V4D3R
04-30-2008, 10:40 AM
IMO - Wright seems to be the token being used for Obama's downfall.

Just like Malcolm had a black trigger man.

It could be one of two scenarios...

1 - Obama is not a fraud and Wright is a paid token to make him look bad

or 2 - Obama is a fraud and Wright knows this and is doing this to give him bad press

whitey
04-30-2008, 11:13 AM
for all you conspiracy nutts in here, because i know you love this shit...check the Revs bank account. see if its growing, and see if its coming from Hildog.

You would think Wright would want his boy Obama in office, I mean you would think that right? And he knows, I know, you know, the more he talks and the more he keeps bringing this shit up the worse off it is for Obama.

If Obama wins he is the presidents pastor and has atleast 4 years of the limelight, if he looses...hes off the national landscape for good. So once again, it is quite interesting to me that he keeps popping up all over the place.

TSA
04-30-2008, 12:41 PM
ok, maybe not that extreme, unless niggas wanna get trill, but yeah.

actually im glad this rev. wright thing is going down

america has a short attention span and he's gonna beat hilary, by the time mccain comes up, it won't be an issue anymore and the republicans(who would be WAY better at exploiting this cause they specialize in communicating to duh dumb) won't have it in their arsenal.

Dirty Knowledge
04-30-2008, 03:43 PM
The Clintons and Rev. Wright are in it together I'm sure of this.

IrOnMaN
04-30-2008, 04:52 PM
For real, a lot of you are clowns in here.

If you don't think Obama would do more for the black community if he was elected than any other president before him you are an idiot. What makes him a pawn? Because he is an educated black man? A lot of you people equate education and success with uncle tom and pawn of the white man. With that attitude blacks really never will get any farther than they currently are.

I don't want that cunt Hildog in office, and I dont want that old senile fool McCain in office. Rev Wright is really fucking things up for people in this country, black and white, who want a leader who can inspire and do some good.

Owned!:Y

TSA
04-30-2008, 07:34 PM
and obama inspires ppl to do some good ya ignornant faggot.

whitey's mad

whitey
04-30-2008, 07:38 PM
Im Mad As Hell And Im Not Gonna Take It Anymore!!!!!!!

:p

ZigZag
04-30-2008, 07:47 PM
IMO - Wright seems to be the token being used for Obama's downfall.

Just like Malcolm had a black trigger man.

It could be one of two scenarios...

1 - Obama is not a fraud and Wright is a paid token to make him look bad

or 2 - Obama is a fraud and Wright knows this and is doing this to give him bad press

THIS IS SOMETHING I ALSO THOUGHT ABOUT TOO. WRIGHT COULD POSSIBLY BE HIRED TO BRING OBAMA DOWN EVEN THO WHAT HE SAYING IS TRUTH. I THINK IF WRIGHT REALLY CARED ABOUT THE "BLACK AMERICA" HE WOULDN'T HARM OBAMA'S CHANCES WITH HIS RANTS. BUT AT THE SAME TIME HE COULD BE VOICING THIS BECAUSE OBAMA MAYBE A FRAUD...BUT WHY GO THERE? WHY NOT JUST BACK CLINTON?? I THINK THIS IS POSSIBLY THE FEDS. CUZ HOW DID THEY EVEN GET THE VID OF ORIGINAL REV WRIGHT SERMON? WHO AMONG THE CONGREGATION WAS WITH THE FEDS? IT WASN'T A CLOSED SERMON...

whitey
05-02-2008, 06:33 AM
What happened just yesterday is why Obama is a different voice in this political culture.

Hilary Clinton and McCain are all about giving people a break on the gas tax. I immediately said that is so fucking stupid because it wont do anything but encourage people to drive more, and also wont really save you any money. It was just some political bullshit gimmick by those fake politicians (especially Hildog) to try and get people to be "gee they really care, they are tryin to do sumthin bout the high gas prices". When in reality its just to get you to THINK they are do something, but in reality its just bull. It would save most people ONLY 28 dollars. But that 28 dollars times the amount of people that drive turns into a lot. And the gas tax also is what funds the nations roads. Thats just taking away money from something else that needs it, our roads are crappy enough without having money taken away from their maintenance. (National economists also said the exact same thing, and Mayor Bloomberg actually called it "the dumbest thing hes ever heard")

After I thought all that, guess what I see my boy Obama saying on the news this morning? The EXACT same thing. Im telling you guys, he is just different. He has foresight. Hes not in it just to win it. Hes in it to do some good. It would be really easy for him to jump on that cut the gas tax band wagon, be he wont do it just to get some votes from dumb voters because thats not him. I respect the man, and I think thats really speaks to his character.

ZigZag
05-02-2008, 09:00 PM
yes its true its really like 34 dollars you would save. But i dunno this rev wright thing got black ppl divided they was arguing in my barbershop today whether obama is a sellout or not and it got pretty heated. This is all a intricate plot to divide the black vote and to completely lure away the white voters from voting on obama. They try everything to get rid of this guy so im leaning towards hes a threat.

TSA
05-02-2008, 09:16 PM
if obama survives this one he's unflammable, though it will energize the republican base inevitabley.

i do see him coming through strong, Penn state was a clinton win from the beginning, everyone knows that, there's no way she can beat him outside of that, he's got duh delegate game on lock. All hilary is doing is extending a battle longer then it needs to be, which will cause obama to loose his "freshness" appeal to voters.

plus she's trying to ruin him so that she can run in 2012 because she knows she won't win this one, and if obama gets 2 terms she'll be too old to compete anymore, and irrelevant.

TSA
05-02-2008, 09:19 PM
What happened just yesterday is why Obama is a different voice in this political culture.

Hilary Clinton and McCain are all about giving people a break on the gas tax. I immediately said that is so fucking stupid because it wont do anything but encourage people to drive more, and also wont really save you any money. It was just some political bullshit gimmick by those fake politicians (especially Hildog) to try and get people to be "gee they really care, they are tryin to do sumthin bout the high gas prices". When in reality its just to get you to THINK they are do something, but in reality its just bull. It would save most people ONLY 28 dollars. But that 28 dollars times the amount of people that drive turns into a lot. And the gas tax also is what funds the nations roads. Thats just taking away money from something else that needs it, our roads are crappy enough without having money taken away from their maintenance. (National economists also said the exact same thing, and Mayor Bloomberg actually called it "the dumbest thing hes ever heard")

After I thought all that, guess what I see my boy Obama saying on the news this morning? The EXACT same thing. Im telling you guys, he is just different. He has foresight. Hes not in it just to win it. Hes in it to do some good. It would be really easy for him to jump on that cut the gas tax band wagon, be he wont do it just to get some votes from dumb voters because thats not him. I respect the man, and I think thats really speaks to his character.

since you brought him up, Bloomberg is in talks with obama to be VP on the ticket.

That's gonna turn OBama firmly into the elitist candidate even though he's the poorest s.o.b to run in decades.

OH and add to my last comment, Obama's fundraising skills is fr too superior for dems to pass up all that free money.

Obama's got this one on lock. This rev wright thing's only problem is it's extending the battle which will work against obama

Olive Oil Goombah
05-02-2008, 09:27 PM
Wright aint sayin nuthin that Farrakhan or any of those other pro black speakers have said in the past. He just says it in a 'christian' way and style.

He made alot of obvious point but went wild with generalizations.

Of course Obama had to be a certain way to get elected. Its part of the process...they all do it.

The media is blowing all of this out of proportion as usual. But its a little bit of the blacks getting a taste of their own medicine with this petty racial he said she said bullshit.

I find it comical. I was Really heavily leaning Democratic early in this process but the more I watch Hilary and Obama, the more I like McCain.

Democrats are about to fuck themselves again. They need to be more moderate. Thats why McCain is going to win.

Machete
05-03-2008, 03:33 AM
Someone show proof that what Rev speaks of is blasphemy.

And you are dillusional if you think a democrat will get in office. McCain already said if elected, he will stay in Iraq 100 more years if need be. The political system is a system created to divide. Both sides are pawns and ALWAYS have been.

TSA
05-03-2008, 03:38 AM
your a idiot.

odds are you REALLY suck as filling applications

Machete
05-03-2008, 03:47 AM
^^parody account for sure. keep up T3|-| k0|V|3dy

:tease:

TSA
05-03-2008, 03:54 AM
idk why ppl think im joking when im the only son of a bitch making sense 90% of the time.

V4D3R
05-03-2008, 10:32 AM
We're witnessing the media spin machine at it's finest here with all the different opinions on who will win. The division in the black community they are causing as well like the barber shop debates...

The last Bilderberg meeting already discerned the winner - Hilary Clinton.

The media and the powers that decide who is pres have made it what it's going to be - Hilary.

Some conspiracy people think she is a Reptilian High Priestess.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-03-2008, 11:09 AM
We're witnessing the media spin machine at it's finest here with all the different opinions on who will win. The division in the black community they are causing as well like the barber shop debates...

The last Bilderberg meeting already discerned the winner - Hilary Clinton.

The media and the powers that decide who is pres have made it what it's going to be - Hilary.

Some conspiracy people think she is a Reptilian High Priestess.

The division in black communities is as much the fault of the black as it is the white. You were at this Bilderberg meeting huh?

So if Hilary ends up not winning, what will you say to this? Will it crush your beliefs?

Cthulhu
05-03-2008, 03:39 PM
While some of the things Rev. Wright said are certainly justified, it's utterly ridiculous to take that AIDS conspiracy thing seriously. It's one of the stupidest fucking things I've ever heard, to be honest.

That said, I find it really annoying that Obama has to answer for Wright when all those neocon fucktards never had to answer for charlatans like Jerry Falwell or Pat Robertson....AND THOSE ASSHOLES WERE ALWAYS FUCKING AROUND IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!

In fact, we wouldn't even be having this discussion if the majority of the voting populace wasn't so fucking stupid as to think "religious, church-going candidate = only eligible type of candidate". In order to get anyone to vote for you in this country, you have to suck up to some church, and then all the religious majorities still gang up on you if you're in the "wrong one".

Visionz
05-03-2008, 04:35 PM
While some of the things Rev. Wright said are certainly justified, it's utterly ridiculous to take that AIDS conspiracy thing seriously. It's one of the stupidest fucking things I've ever heard, to be honest.

That said, I find it really annoying that Obama has to answer for Wright when all those neocon fucktards never had to answer for charlatans like Jerry Falwell or Pat Robertson....AND THOSE ASSHOLES WERE ALWAYS FUCKING AROUND IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!

In fact, we wouldn't even be having this discussion if the majority of the voting populace wasn't so fucking stupid as to think "religious, church-going candidate = only eligible type of candidate". In order to get anyone to vote for you in this country, you have to suck up to some church, and then all the religious majorities still gang up on you if you're in the "wrong one".so where did AIDS come from again?

whitey
05-04-2008, 08:22 PM

In fact, we wouldn't even be having this discussion if the majority of the voting populace wasn't so fucking stupid as to think "religious, church-going candidate = only eligible type of candidate". In order to get anyone to vote for you in this country, you have to suck up to some church, and then all the religious majorities still gang up on you if you're in the "wrong one".

That is a great point.

so where did AIDS come from again?

Where does any virus/germ/bacteria come from?

TSA
05-05-2008, 01:41 AM
The division in black communities is as much the fault of the black as it is the white. You were at this Bilderberg meeting huh?

So if Hilary ends up not winning, what will you say to this? Will it crush your beliefs?

i really don't see any division in the black community what-so-ever

ever

evverrr.

we vote, purchase, agree and disagree as a big lipped monolith. unless you mean division caused by recent events,
which there's still no real 'division'

TSA
05-05-2008, 01:44 AM
oh, and wright needs to shut the fuck up cause he's an attention whore doofus like that faggot coupling sharpton and jackson

i don't care if he's right, he's a dumb ass, is he announcing anything anybody doesn't know?

douche.

don't sit here complaining about black ppls condition when your the biggest obstical to installing a black president

think about that, a fuckin black pastor is the bigger problem for a black candidate then the KKK

damn.

that campaign paid scumbag needs to be yoked with a fuckin dick