PDA

View Full Version : Maury Povich Show: Girls who don't know who the father of their baby is

netscape check two
08-17-2005, 03:46 PM
Has anyone seen the Maury Povich show lately? It used to be alright, with a variety of topics. Now all they seem to have on is slutty girls who aren't sure who the dad of their baby is. The potential dads take a DNA test. If it shows he isn't the father, the guy starts jumping up and down like a little kid and shouting. If it shows he is the father, the girl starts jumping up and down and getting into the guy's face, and acting gangsta. Anyway, the had some slut on that had to have thirteen different guys get tested, to see who the father of her baby was. I'm sorry, but if you have to have a bunch of different guys like that get tested to see who the father is, you deserve to be called a slut. lol Anybody watch this lame show? lol

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-17-2005, 03:48 PM
not anymore...

Unforgiven
08-17-2005, 03:49 PM
i remember one time this bitch had came on like 14 times and had paternaty tests each time and she still didn't know who the daddy was....

netscape check two
08-17-2005, 03:51 PM
Yeah, and they have this big fat ugly girls who don't know who the daddy is. Some guys must be desperate.

Queen Of Poetry
08-17-2005, 04:17 PM
Yeah I agree.....s**t is ridiculous. I mean to sleep with all those guys......these young girls have no respect for themselves.....

hova0023
08-17-2005, 04:22 PM
The show and the guests are a disgrace. Some things should be felt private, such as the fact fact that you slept with so many people around the same time you don't know who impregnated your ass.

Ronin
08-17-2005, 05:36 PM
lol american talk shows are gay

trisha kicks they ass u bumbaclat bumblesquats