PDA

View Full Version : lets talk about DEATH

INF
04-30-2008, 01:19 AM
http://www.piratemerch.com/images/Olde_Skull_Bones.gif

You gotta starve the pigs for a few days.

INF
04-30-2008, 02:14 AM
so...nobody here would kill someone? never thought about it. lets talk about it. Ever seen somebody die? I aint askin if u killed anybody before though.

SKAMPOE
04-30-2008, 02:20 AM
i killed blackulas twathole

Visionz
04-30-2008, 02:20 AM
I'm sometime weirded out by how little death bothers me, unless they're REALY young funerals and what not don't really get to me. On the otherhand its not like I"m surronded by violent shit where it happens all the time. i just view it as an illusion as it is so that's probably got alot to do with it

SKAMPOE
04-30-2008, 02:26 AM
i cee deaff a round da koe naahh

LyriCipher
04-30-2008, 12:37 PM
I'm sometime weirded out by how little death bothers me, unless they're REALY young funerals and what not don't really get to me. On the otherhand its not like I"m surronded by violent shit where it happens all the time. i just view it as an illusion as it is so that's probably got alot to do with it

im the same way..never cryed at any funeral i been too even when its relatives..maybe if my brother or sister, mother or father passed i might be a little more emotional but even at my grandmothers funeral, uncles and aunts n shit i never shed a tear and i kinda felt guilty cuz everyone was ballin..i guess shit jus never hit me hard cause ive known way too many people who died..we'll see someday

Prince Rai
04-30-2008, 01:24 PM
everybody experiences death. i believe in life after life. the term "death" is just an adjective to describe your body after it cannot capacitate your inner self which is everlasting.

When you get emotioally attached to some"body", you become emotional when they seize to exist on our mental plaine at the moment. That may be because you miss their physical presence and bodily touch.

Most doctors don't cry after their patient dies, they have not built an emotional attachment to that "body", but they feel that the soul within may be in a better place or worse.

just maybe.

TAURO
04-30-2008, 03:55 PM
Stop taking that bullshit necro rap so seriously, he just doesn't have anything else to rhyme about. That fool ain't done shit.

JASPER
04-30-2008, 04:55 PM
NECROLL IS MADD WIKKCKIT!!!1

word

Dirty Knowledge
04-30-2008, 06:37 PM
I can't help but to think about death, breath after breath wondering who could be next..

INF
04-30-2008, 11:39 PM
Stop taking that bullshit necro rap so seriously, he just doesn't have anything else to rhyme about. That fool ain't done shit.

NECROLL IS MADD WIKKCKIT!!!1

word

Necro appeals to a lot of things that I like to think about. :mmmyah: If you noticed , my last sig/avi was the crimson Ghost that was later used for the horror punk group the misfits. I been into death for a very long time now. I just didnt understand that Necro was making his own genre.

This thread isnt about Necro , its about Death. Yeah , I quoted Dead body disposal but seriously , lets talk about death.

sometimes after ppl that I know pass away , I kinda bug out now and then and swear I see them in my daily outings.

I seem to sway with the Reincarnation belief.

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2008, 11:46 PM
kinda spooky that im reading this and listening to the new blue sky black (ghosts among men) 2 be exact...

INF
04-30-2008, 11:51 PM
Has anybody ever had any close calls?

I almost OD'd once on black tar back in the day and then also one time these dudes had a strap and we was all trippin on shrooms and next thing I know , they talkin about killing me in the dark down the way. I fuckin talked and then Walked me way outta that shit but GODDAM I coulda got murked.

I told em I wasnt ready to die yet and slowly walked away , the godz was lookin out for a mf that night.

KNOW WHAT I'M SaYinG??? saying saying saying

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2008, 11:58 PM
well....

ive been in three car accidents, hit trees snowboarding drunk, almost died from alcohol poisening and had some weird miracle incidents in between

but the 3rd moving vehicle incident was the one where i came the closest....

and after i sat in a lawn chair on the side of the I-95 ripping newport 100's waving to people

true story.

INF
05-01-2008, 12:07 AM
I was in this wild car accident where I am sure I died.

Besides reincarnation , I got this crazy idea that maybe you could die and then keep thinking that you are living. Its complicated but it aint really on no 6 sense shit its like once you die your soul creates shit that you was used to.

anybody click with this??/ Robby?

EAGLE EYE
05-01-2008, 01:04 AM
I recently skimmed through an article of some magazine ( i forget which one) about a guy named Lee Smolin who is basically trying to tie together multiple sets of math that deal with physics, gravity, reality, and so forth. He has a lot of arguements about "string theory" and seems to hold his ground...

for all i know hes a genius or as clueless as you or I, but do look into him...

If he can actually tie together these different universal mathematical languages then we are very close to discovering everything

everything

or not?

INF
05-01-2008, 01:10 AM
We are bound to move on to something that supersedes death. Its all about Black Holes and Time Travel but I will look into Lee Smolin though.

Have you ever read "The Celstine Prophecy"???? I have been told to read this be two different ppl after I explained my take on life to them. Its supposed to be about heaven in your mind or something. idk.

Ilz told me to read it so I went to Borders and bought a new copy cuz I trashed my last one. I started reading it and at almost the same exact spot , I stopped and aint picked it up since.

I think I might just cave and get the DVD cuz Something in My brain dont wanna read that manuscript. I read all day and I'll tear up some novels but this shit I just cant get into but it seems like a key ingredient for my quest.

EAGLE EYE
05-01-2008, 01:40 AM
imagine being reincarnated as a beat?

sounds better than a cockroach right?

INF
05-01-2008, 01:41 AM
It would suck if you were the beat for cant touch this or Ice ICe baby though.

EAGLE EYE
05-01-2008, 01:45 AM
i just made a thread

4 duh heartz of men

INF
05-01-2008, 01:50 AM
who knows what lies beneath them.

Where is this thread?

Animal Luff
05-02-2008, 04:23 PM
why you wanna talk about death? wanna die? need help?

Sicka than aidZ
05-02-2008, 05:08 PM
i push death all the time.. Any of u ever get feeling like that. Just dont give shit about anything till the last second. Than its like " u asked for it nigga" and nothing ever go's right. Just a endless cycle with a few times u feel like your gonna live long every now and again. "Lifes a bitch than u die.. Everybody dies"

KidSha
05-02-2008, 05:17 PM
Ehyo right now I'm not quite sure but I'll make sure to holla once I get there....

11th Chamber
05-02-2008, 05:18 PM
I dont really value life that much, or other peoples life for that matter, so its whatever

I got 3 friends who died in the last 3-4 years, so I just realise that anybody can go at any time

Sicka than aidZ
05-02-2008, 05:18 PM
kid sha!! Yo we dont die we multiply

KidSha
05-02-2008, 05:20 PM
straight up yo...
only the strong survive.. that why no motherfucka tells me what to 2 DO..

rock a fly jersey in the summer time god...

HANZO
05-02-2008, 06:04 PM
well about death.

i jus found out a real close friend of mine who i grew up with and lives couple doors down from me, died in a car crash in Romania. aint even sure if he died in a car crash, or why he was in Romania. real shame, he was only 22. one hell of a soccer player, i mean he was the best i ever played with. could have gone pro, if he didnt waste his time with the drug dealing.

make u realise how your life can be taken away from you. age dnt mean shit. if its your time to go, its your time to go.

RIP to the bruva.

SickSide
05-02-2008, 06:08 PM
so...nobody here would kill someone? never thought about it. lets talk about it. Ever seen somebody die? I aint askin if u killed anybody before though.

I think about killing and torturing people all the time

never seen anyone die

But i seen a dead body in a morgue

Guarded By Martyrs
05-02-2008, 07:41 PM

I always said that I couldn't kill anyone
(unless they done some serious fucked up shit to a family member)

Shit I can't even kill spiders and bugs and shit...I have to take them outside.
As for people...Like I was saying I always thought I could never kill someone
But now I could kill someone in particular in a blink...

Necro is a master producer TAURO...

Has anybody ever had any close calls?

I got hit by a bus...probablly should have died...
And I drank 3/4 of a 2 litre Vodka bottle before !!!!
Woke up in hospital...

I got this crazy idea that maybe you could die and then keep thinking that you are living. Its complicated but it aint really on no 6 sense shit its like once you die your soul creates shit that you was used to.

anybody click with this??

Yeah I know exactly what you are saying !!!!!!!!
I recall a film or book about this ???
That's the type of thing I would say and peoples eyes will roll...Props Infinity.

I dont really value life that much, or other peoples life for that matter, so its whatever

I got 3 friends who died in the last 3-4 years, so I just realise that anybody can go at any time

Sorry to hear that...

VZA
05-02-2008, 07:48 PM
i killed blackulas twathole

http://www.lafferty.ca/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/fail-24.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
05-02-2008, 07:51 PM
boy you barely born shut the fuck up...... I could kill man its easy especially after u know what rock bottom is aint no one bringin me back down.... Over my dead body fuck that

Dokuro
05-02-2008, 08:33 PM
i whote channys name in my death note in 02 and the fucker servived

yukka
05-02-2008, 09:16 PM
is this shit about death or murder idiots ? -
tell you one thing - heard mum breathing hard all night, cursing loud
then dad came into my room at about 4 - tellin': "son, your mother...jus..... " he couldn't end his sentence and turned to our window to the streeet...

i could hear this shit all night, so I wasn't surprised, but I was hell of beaten, how powerless it can make you....

went to mum, she had swollen legs, and a skinny upper body, cause of radiation therapy, and water climbin up her legs all through to her lungs, mum died of suffocation, worst death, of course cause she had cancer for about 3,5 years by then, last year was really hard for us, she already told me personally in one of her clearer moments she wants to leave on morphium - dad didn't let her go, so she suffered death of suffocation between horrible pain,

That morning was when I kissed my dead mother on the forehead, i can still remember her being cold already - it was a lil late

since then (i was 21 - now i'm 28) i often find myself, when trying to fall asleep, in my thoughts of her, trying to experience her death, it s freaky, suffocation is fukd up

And ain't nobody tellin me wack shit about shit we do not know, this is oone life and one life only as for what is sure, go and believe, but you don't know
we live in bodies, bodies we see, there's nothing else but the reason to be king of the castle - so fukk I met no soul of my mums no nothing lil dogs
even in my dream (which I had only once since her death) I saw her naked "in her body" with our cat in her arms (kinda egyptic)

so yes there's some shit I want to believe, I may hope, but there is nothing I know, and we all don know shit about whats after death

but one weird thing: theres is a gland (idk the engl word, maybe cone-gland or pineal-gland) that drops all of its contents when and while you die (and only then does it function at all), makes you see movies and shit all we know is this

KidSha
05-02-2008, 09:31 PM
thats real life man..
I never experienced a such act before but I know time will come when I will endure my struggles with death ya know..

Thats some real shit being to share that, i can tell u a real dude.. PEACE

yukka
05-02-2008, 09:36 PM
thx man ^^ that is why it is worth no to lie in forums
peaace to kid sha

yukka
05-02-2008, 09:37 PM
and oh: I GOT TO QUIT SMOKIN' cigarettes

INF
05-02-2008, 09:41 PM
and oh: I GOT TO QUIT SMOKIN' cigarettes

Or what Yukka Root? You'll Die??

KidSha
05-02-2008, 09:48 PM
na dun, smoking can lower ur life span by 20 years if smoking for a long period of time... gotta educate ya mind... keep that shit up playah...

yukka
05-02-2008, 10:10 PM
Or what Yukka Root? You'll Die??
let' talk about death baybee, let's talk about you and me}:T

yukka
05-02-2008, 10:16 PM
an 2 get back to the topic: I did not cry on my mums funeral, only a lil bit at the very beginning, but then I had to shit, and my pops laughed at me cause of that, so we laughed on HER funeral, my grandma was pretty pissed, but I think mums understood and just smiled I guess, but IDK

KidSha
05-02-2008, 10:19 PM
an 2 get back to the topic: I did not cry on my mums funeral, only a lil bit at the very beginning, but then I had to shit, and my pops laughed at me cause of that, so we laughed on HER funeral, my grandma was pretty pissed, but I think mums understood and just smiled I guess, but IDK

straight up yo..
when I die I want the people to crack jokes with smiles on they face...
like shyhiem said..
"I think death should be a celebration".

INF
05-02-2008, 10:24 PM
Aint no topic if I didnt make it so get it right.

I shared more than one angle of death so get off the Necro shit. Necro is dope though.Word up to Necro and Death Rap and all them goons as a whole but yo.....

One time in Middle school these Freshman of the highschool (2 of them) murdered this other freshman and then hacked that fool up and put him in a Water Cooler Bottle.

Before they shoved all of him into that water container they ate some of him. The girl that I was messing around with at that time , her sister was there when they killed that kid and she ate some of that kids heart.

Straight up.

Check the case. Topeka Kansas Robert supulvita matthew Julius. I'm not sure of the spelling but that shit happened around 93 or maybe 94.

oh yeah another key word (Shawnee Hights High School)

yukka
05-02-2008, 10:28 PM
diamn yaman that iez pretty HC

INF
05-02-2008, 10:36 PM
diamn yaman that iez pretty HC

Yeah man , In the news they said they found all this shit there with links to the occult. Our Zip Code in Topeka started with 666. My zip was 66614. its always 666 and two other digits if you life in topeka.

anyway.

on the news they said that they found all these books and drawings and albums on tape.

My mom threw out any rock I had at all and monitored my music for a lil while ( at least 6 months ). Some sad shit. I had to even sneak beatles records cuz supposedly "their music was all about drugs which led to some devil shit which led to murdering my classmates"

yeah:thumbup:

LETS talK About DEath Bay Bee. :mmmyah:

Guarded By Martyrs
05-02-2008, 11:06 PM
an 2 get back to the topic: I did not cry on my mums funeral

Yeah I diddn't cry at my Nan's funeral...I was a Paul Bearer
People let their emotions out differently.

PEACE & CONDOLENCES

Sicka than aidZ
05-03-2008, 12:44 AM
Naw Man U Gotta Respect Your Self Always....kill Or Be Killed. I Dont Know A Single Native Who Would Let Someone Punk Them. Serious U Gotta Act Like A Big Dog To Keep Big Bad Shits From Happenin To You And Your Family. Go With Your Gut, Cant Lie To Yourself That U Aint Upset And Go Thru Life Half Assed Always Feeling Threatened. Once U See An Obstacle In Loving Your Life Act On It. Shit Is To Short An Painful To Get Played Like A Sucka And For What? Gonna Die Anyways Do It With Some Honor. Best To Go Out Like A Real Man Than Wilt Away In Some Nursing Home. Take Chances, Be A Legend. Do It For Yourself And Your Seeds

yukka
05-03-2008, 01:20 AM
so murder...
i see
that shit does rarely happen to everyday ppl in europe
but in Berlin i was wrinkled in this gun fight, most of our ppl only had gas guns, and one of ours got into this verbal fight with an older dude, they both pulled weapons, our man fired straight on head from a few cmeters (which is deadly even if gas pistol), but only scared his eyebrow (luckily) it turned out, that the dude he was startin' a fight with had a REAL sharp browning in his palm, but the moment of the shot and the gas cloud stood in the way of the guy to fire one, plus you know he got a gaspill on his eyebrow, everybody was on the floor, next thing I know, one of our friends tried to keep the two guys away from each other, at the shot though he started to run, so the guy who got shot thought it was him, and ran after him, while he shouted wasn't me man wasn't me, so that shit ain't no gangsta movie, it actually was kinda sucka style, wasn't cool or nothing I was fucking scared, and 13 years younger

SKAMPOE
05-03-2008, 01:58 AM
Naw Man U Gotta Respect Your Self Always....kill Or Be Killed. I Dont Know A Single Native Who Would Let Someone Punk Them. Serious U Gotta Act Like A Big Dog To Keep Big Bad Shits From Happenin To You And Your Family. Go With Your Gut, Cant Lie To Yourself That U Aint Upset And Go Thru Life Half Assed Always Feeling Threatened. Once U See An Obstacle In Loving Your Life Act On It. Shit Is To Short An Painful To Get Played Like A Sucka And For What? Gonna Die Anyways Do It With Some Honor. Best To Go Out Like A Real Man Than Wilt Away In Some Nursing Home. Take Chances, Be A Legend. Do It For Yourself And Your Seeds

ok maybe u missed the part where they almost killed off ur race, raped ur women n children n got ya livin in a shit hole reservation ahahahahaha u been gettin sonned since da begining of time ahahahahahaha ur gay as all hell faggy

http://i30.tinypic.com/idsppw.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
05-03-2008, 02:06 AM
Im Just Gonna Fuck With U Till U Leave Baby Girl. Tell U The Truth I Didnt Even Notice How Pathetic Your Egame Really Is. I Could Sit Back An Son U Into The Dirt In Your Own Language Shamu. Breath Now U Feel That? I Dont Cuz I Aint Dyin Cuz I Can Control How Much I Eat. FUCKIN PIG

yukka
05-03-2008, 02:30 AM
pls skamp an' sta, don fuk up each thread you both land on,
this is a sacred topic ->death
don be a provo, dont get provoked
its so fkn easy
jus leave the site for a while, lissen to some shit, or smoke a fattie,
and cum back all relaxed, how are two grown ups able to act like stoopid children?
y'all both should exchange adress, get a bottle of wine, put on some barry white, and light some scent candles, and just talk it all out, maybe you guys would even get to point of suckin each others dickies-pants

back to topic

Jean Paul Sartre?

yukka
05-03-2008, 02:33 AM
Jean-Paul Sartre: The Game Is Over
nice book about the dead wandering amidst the living in the city, with the small advantage of being invisible, and able to get through walls
its a nice book
(im not sure about the title in english is correct)

yukka
05-03-2008, 02:40 AM
Les Jeux sont faits (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_jeux_sont_faits) (The Game is Up (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_is_Up)), 1952

INF
05-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Les Jeux sont faits (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_jeux_sont_faits) (The Game is Up (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_is_Up)), 1952

Props and Rep. I'll look more into this.

You know , Most movies are about the struggle of life and death. If they arent forward with their message you can always find clues that show you how they make it an underline theme.

I would have to say also on some random shit , Drowning has gotta be a rough way to go out. I would rather take my chances with burning to death. Just imagine being below water and just being able to see the top or the surface as you also realize that its too late.

05-04-2008, 06:10 AM
I've watched my mother die a slow, horrible death, it lasted for more than a year, plus I've read Emil Cioran, the no 1 expert in the problem of death, so I guess I know a thing or two about this.

I'll make it brief:

1. there's no afterlife, it's all weak minded bullshit.
2. that's not a bad thing, the human being is supposed to live an effemeral existence, it's the last 2000 years of religion that made us think that would be horrible. learn from the ancient greeks, enjoy every second of this shit, don't waste it.

Animal Luff
05-04-2008, 07:34 AM
^^^^carpe diem, like the Romans said

AcidPhosphate69
05-04-2008, 08:21 PM
I've never seen anybody die up close or nothing like that. A two real good friends of mine died in a car crash the day I got off probation a few years back. Shit was real fuckin' rough man.

Another rough one is my boy D. He's a mean junkie and he's got the Hep C real bad. He just don't give a fuck. Good kid. Smoked rocks with him back in the day and did a bid with him recently. The day he got out, dude over-dosed. He's lived but this dude is on some serious drug shit.

He knows he's gonna die and he doesn't care. I dunno, shit happens...that's his choice. Gotta respect that.

INF
05-04-2008, 08:25 PM
How long does it take to die from Hep C?

AcidPhosphate69
05-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Depends. If you take care of it, it can take a long time. Hep B is the seriously bad one that kills fast. Hep A, your body can beat that off naturally and then you're immune to that one.

It's not the Hepatitis that's gonna kill him though. It's the drugs. Yo, we had two pipes going around a ro-tay and in between hits, this kid is shootin' coke and them hittin' the rock a second after. I was like, dude...what the fuck is wrong with you.

INF
05-04-2008, 09:20 PM
whoa. Thats hardcore.

Kong
05-04-2008, 10:05 PM
I've watched my mother die a slow, horrible death, it lasted for more than a year, plus I've read Emil Cioran, the no 1 expert in the problem of death, so I guess I know a thing or two about this.

I'll make it brief:

1. there's no afterlife, it's all weak minded bullshit.
2. that's not a bad thing, the human being is supposed to live an effemeral existence, it's the last 2000 years of religion that made us think that would be horrible. learn from the ancient greeks, enjoy every second of this shit, don't waste it.

I think dealing with death is a lot easier if you don't believe in any kind of afterlife.

Its a healthier way to look at it if you loose someone, but its not how it is.

KERZO
05-05-2008, 06:53 AM
I once choked on a boil sweetie, now thats hardcore :mexico:

yukka
05-15-2008, 08:25 AM
I think dealing with death is a lot easier if you don't believe in any kind of afterlife.

Its a healthier way to look at it if you loose someone, but its not how it is.

I'm quotin' coz recently I just had talk with a good friend of mine (who lost his mother as well, cancer as well) about afterlife...
this guy has a materialistic point of view, "like shit ain't really worth nothing, coz in the end we're all alone..." and that there is no afterlife..

I replied: "WE JUST DON'T KNOW THAT" we have no idea about that, what we have are near death experiences..put from the point of no return we have NO INFO..

so we got to the point of subjective and objective realities
from a materialistic point of view the only afterlife theory that is remarkable could be, in those milliseconds of death..the point of no return (after the things that we know, like life-movie and tunnel with light at the end, out of body experinces...) your mind might be able to expand time and build up a great big subjective reality (all chemical and electrical processes) from your subconscience and memories - whether that my be a great fear or something you love (heaven and hell?) and your state of mind stays in that for a long long time (forever that may be) (and that there is no transcendency btw these worlds, or if than only from the left objective reality of the departing person to his/her new subjective reality, if it was present the other way around, we had proven info of afterlife, and/or we could remember forelives or if this is just a subjective reality after our last death or so...)

anyway the theory is not the main thing it's just a possibility and plausible, the main thing that is more importatnt than a personal belief or opinion and I think everyone (even believers and materialists at the same time) can agree on is this:

we don't know anything about those seconds after, so we can't say fully proven, that there is or isn't any kind of afterlife coz we don't have the info, we cannot say if that is going to be alone or not, cos we can't even say if there will or won't be anything...

so yes carpe diem, but instead of a god/gods, i recommend you to fear your own brain and chemicals coz they might trick you into a nightmare after death (hell) but that then is because of your own attitude and not because of sins or summn' - your brain will judge that is for sure

yukka
05-15-2008, 08:29 AM
^^ and I don't think any kind of fake negation is healthy, WE JUST DON'T KNOW- it's the only thing that is sure

yukka
05-15-2008, 08:31 AM
and to give you a point about the terms we used:
objective majority afterlife reality theories = religion (unreal, unproven)

KERZO
05-15-2008, 09:42 AM
I'm quotin' coz recently I just had talk with a good friend of mine (who lost his mother as well, cancer as well) about afterlife...
this guy has a materialistic point of view, "like shit ain't really worth nothing, coz in the end we're all alone..." and that there is no afterlife..

I replied: "WE JUST DON'T KNOW THAT" we have no idea about that, what we have are near death experiences..put from the point of no return we have NO INFO..

so we got to the point of subjective and objective realities
from a materialistic point of view the only afterlife theory that is remarkable could be, in those milliseconds of death..the point of no return (after the things that we know, like life-movie and tunnel with light at the end, out of body experinces...) your mind might be able to expand time and build up a great big subjective reality (all chemical and electrical processes) from your subconscience and memories - whether that my be a great fear or something you love (heaven and hell?) and your state of mind stays in that for a long long time (forever that may be) (and that there is no transcendency btw these worlds, or if than only from the left objective reality of the departing person to his/her new subjective reality, if it was present the other way around, we had proven info of afterlife, and/or we could remember forelives or if this is just a subjective reality after our last death or so...)

anyway the theory is not the main thing it's just a possibility and plausible, the main thing that is more importatnt than a personal belief or opinion and I think everyone (even believers and materialists at the same time) can agree on is this:

we don't know anything about those seconds after, so we can't say fully proven, that there is or isn't any kind of afterlife coz we don't have the info, we cannot say if that is going to be alone or not, cos we can't even say if there will or won't be anything...

so yes carpe diem, but instead of a god/gods, i recommend you to fear your own brain and chemicals coz they might trick you into a nightmare after death (hell) but that then is because of your own attitude and not because of sins or summn' - your brain will judge that is for sure

^^ and I don't think any kind of fake negation is healthy, WE JUST DON'T KNOW- it's the only thing that is sure

and to give you a point about the terms we used:
objective majority afterlife reality theories = religion (unreal, unproven)

you seem to have an unusual fascination with this thread yukka.

I've had two experiences with death...

a) (short story) Seeing my bro's girlfriend OD'in

b) (long story) I was at my mates having a party cos his parents were away on holiday (about 5-6 years ago)..I was standing at his window on a first floor building a cannabis pipe. I look out the window and see these two dudes. One smashes the others car window because they're arguing so the other dude pulls a samurai sword out his sleeve and proceeds to hack at this mofo until there ain't much left. Then this woman tries to jump in to help the guy and she gets sliced in the face a belter..all this was happening while i was watching, toking on a pipe and having a beer...I'll never forget that shit.

People don't get shot over here in scotland..thats happens more down in england but one thing is certain...Scottish people have a bad reputation for carrying and using knifes/blades so don's think we all sit about eating shortbread all day.

....word :dududu:

yukka
06-19-2008, 09:36 PM
^^I have a fascination for most things that are not easily understandable for me, like maths (which I sucked in all my life) and death e.g., but there's other things also, sure
and yeah, people do get shot in Hungary, but not nearly as massive as in the states well that aint nuthing new, and yeah the psycho slayers are running around, its easier to get those weapons I guess

yukka
06-19-2008, 09:38 PM
WTF you're 98?? And watch ppl get slaughtered while puffin on a pipe and sippin a bex? muahhahahahaaahhhwww

LORD NOSE
06-19-2008, 10:00 PM
there is an afterlife

after life comes death

this we are sure of

we cease breathing

everything else is belief

based on what though ?

SKAMPOE
06-19-2008, 10:08 PM
when we die our bodies shut down as duh mechanism it is, we stop breathing, thinking, smelling, feeling, all our senses shut down, then ur body rots, and u become earth again,

but thats it no heaven no hell no after life no re encarnation none of that!

if ur lucky you'l' die under the influence!

yukka
06-19-2008, 10:29 PM
how do you know, can you imagine what brains is capable of?
whattayaknaw?
nuffin..I mean I'Mm not objectin' I just don't know, can't understand how my phantasie shuts down, and also I explained, that one's subjective time expands, so what is like a few seconds of death for an outsider could be ages for your inner time, you cannot know what one's brain mechanisms is capable of in tha last millisecs

yukka
06-19-2008, 10:30 PM
you'll definitely die under the influence of the chemicals in your glands, and that shits hardcoarrrre I think

SKAMPOE
06-19-2008, 10:57 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/02/Death.jpg/434px-Death.jpg

LORD NOSE
06-20-2008, 02:25 AM
ok ok

if you don't reach the crown seat before you die, you just rot.....ok - there i said it -

The Void
06-20-2008, 02:40 AM
That's okay Sunny, I'm one of the four beasts surrounding the Real Throne.

LORD NOSE
06-20-2008, 02:47 AM
That's okay Sunny, I'm one of the four beasts surrounding the Real Throne.

i believe you

The Void
06-20-2008, 02:50 AM
<3

LORD NOSE
06-20-2008, 02:55 AM
some people don't really die - they get replaced and taken up -

some people just lay down and rot and go no where

an upper level does exist

people vibrating on a higher level f existance

and no i can't prove it to yall

The Void
06-20-2008, 02:58 AM
The Unseen is a mystery to those who wish to have vision of such things...

INF
06-20-2008, 10:59 AM
a secret is secret. thats why its a secret.

6 Brix
06-20-2008, 11:13 AM
http://www.globalpackagegallery.com/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=41529&g2_serialNumber=3

http://www.ibabuzz.com/politics/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/marijuana.jpg

http://www.cigs4uinfo.com/USERIMAGES/mayfairblueweb.jpg

http://legaldruginfo.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/image-of-cocaine.jpg

i dont expect 2 live long

INF
06-20-2008, 11:21 AM
never seen that Stella Mini Keg b4......wonder how much$$$$

WARPATH
06-20-2008, 11:42 AM
When you die......

You shit your pants.

yukka
06-20-2008, 03:04 PM
granpa called dad up, after a few words it was all quiet, daddy was scared what to do, after 20 minutes he decided to pop over to granpa's, he was dead, with the phone still in his hands, that's beautiful...

yukka
06-20-2008, 03:05 PM
what does the husband of a tranvestite say to his son?
- Mum is Dad

The Void
06-20-2008, 06:24 PM
How long does it take to die from Hep C?

Keith Richards didn't die after contracting it...

Doctors Want Keith Richards' Body For Science When He Dies.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2008/04/10/doctors_want_keith_richards_body_for_sci

Also, Magic Johnson had HIV, the only reason it didn't turn into full blown AIDS was because he slept with money in his bedroom, lots of it. /South Park

STYLE
06-20-2008, 11:04 PM
death ain't so bad...

The Void
06-21-2008, 01:24 AM
I'm thinking why-e-i-e-is Superman's dead!

/Our Lady Peace