PDA

View Full Version : Albert Hofmann, father of LSD, dies in Switzerland (now pay tribute)

Visionz
04-30-2008, 05:15 AM
http://ursispaltenstein.ch/blog/images/uploads_img/albert_hoffman.jpg
http://digitaluniverse.50megs.com/images/nuclear_mysticism_2_copy4_copy.jpg
thanks for the memories :clap: :spin: :clap:

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
04-30-2008, 05:33 AM
http://www.maps.org/news-letters/v16n3-html/images/inside_front_cover.jpg

Dirty Knowledge
04-30-2008, 06:39 PM
Ehhh...

SaqurakiHanamichi
04-30-2008, 08:52 PM
no

Sicka than aidZ
04-30-2008, 09:07 PM
if it wasnt for that dude i probably wouldnt be as insane as I appear to be. rip al

Sgt Holly Wood
04-30-2008, 11:25 PM
rest in peace!

INF
05-01-2008, 12:26 AM
hmm , I watched a special on one of them educational channels(hisotry , a and e) and they had this joint on about Hallucinogenics.

Prior to watching this , I always thought that Tim Leary made LSD. I learned a lot on that show.

rip. Like Sic , I wouldnt be the mf I am now.

EAGLE EYE
05-01-2008, 12:50 AM
I feel as though the summer of '08 might be a perfect season for robert digital to embrace a higher learning of truff

INF
05-01-2008, 01:19 AM
You need to release yourself if you havent already Robby. Tripping (on whatever but not tussin like that pussy bitch Tek) will release you from programing and that aint no drug head talk. Thats real. you know how we dont even use 50 percent ( let alone 30) of our brain , well yeah tripping activates the missing parts and shit and then if you harness it then...

you will see.

EAGLE EYE
05-01-2008, 01:26 AM
ive tripped pretty hard on shrooms...

pretty hard... Ive gotten some great, delicious highly potent shit in the past 2-3 years but i do it like annually.

I just havent fucked with the acid.. I hear its less emotional which Im looking for...

I just wanna see what my cracka lackin' 3rd eye sees

INF
05-01-2008, 01:31 AM
less emotional???? hahahahahahahahahhaha , you wont be able to control shit if your are tripping HarD on LSD.

JUst say LSD and listen to yourself. If you aint got the god fear in you when you say it then you dont even know.

I hope you get some kinda crzy random luck and just because we are uttering LSD , YOu get the hook up on some Felix shit like Sic had in his Sig.

InvincibleArmor79
05-01-2008, 02:29 AM
never was knowledged on this cat, the founder or whatever.... but the best time ive experienced on any drug was acid-induced.. jerry garcia... 2 tabs... quite enough... anyway, thanks to the forefather for those memories.. peace.. and rest in accordingly

INF
05-01-2008, 02:45 AM
YO YO YO

I had what was some Jerry Garcia and I only took 1 hit cuz dude that knew I was the lizard king that sold it to me was like "yo , just take 1 thats all you need."

Word up to that shit and also some brown paper that I had in like 98.

InvincibleArmor79
05-01-2008, 03:52 AM
addin on more to my best drug-induced time... went to strip club, byob, gettin fucked the whole way (2 hr drive from home).. walk in and had the time of my life, guaranteed!! the garcia did me in!!

INF
05-01-2008, 03:56 AM
man , ur lucky cuz I freaked out on my garcia and split from my friends and wound up walking home and getting lost in the garden and seeing these crazy beast in the the garden and then I made my way inside my home and then I tripped on the carpet for a while and drew a picture of the girl I was seeing at the time.

That picture was so badass that I would scan it and upload it to this thread and brag but .... one of the times that I had to be locked up I lost that Picture.

RIP that picture of that bitch I used to fuck with. Her name was Star.

InvincibleArmor79
05-01-2008, 05:18 AM
shitty for the loss of that drawing,... rip star drawing

Sicka than aidZ
05-02-2008, 06:23 AM
man i can get that shit right fuckin now , i wish i hadnt opened this thread.... Oh shit infinity said it too.... Weird luck man, the stars are right, i could fry tonight

Durag
05-02-2008, 06:26 AM
RIP dude

You really fucked a lot of people up, including myself, so major props for that

STYLE
05-02-2008, 07:15 AM
i dedicate this freestyle poem to AL

between the gutter and the stars lime green moon
tripped the light fantastic, waves of infinite groove
penetration euphoria demonic parole
14 tabs on a midnight stroll
gelatinous asphalt raging rapid concrete
god of the gaps timespace overlaps complete
inside outside the heavens on a string
galaxies sway breeze taste like number 23
sounds like dafodil but smells like jazz
see the widsom of the ancients in a single blade of grass

RIP
THX for the key.

i am actually stuck in a low level trip. certain doors never closed after this one trip i took. and it wasn't major dose bjut just the right dose i guess. u know how you are pretty much down off a trip but you still can still tap into the trip if you concentrate a lil? or u still may catch something melting out
the corner of ur eye? welcome to my life.

Sicka than aidZ
05-02-2008, 02:51 PM
thats a sweet rhyme stylemasterr.... Honored hoffman well with that

oh yeah my senses are all retarded from dosing..... sometimes i get this screaching in my ears and i cant wake up. It feels like my body is just losing feeling and the damn shriek i cant stand it. Have to literally holla out for help and flip myself outta bed.. Leaves me so disorientated it aint even funny. I probably fried like 100 or so times on lsd and like endless times on shrooms. rocked my fuckin world atleast 3 times a week back in like 94-95 an shit. Most i ate was 9 hits but i was on all kinds of shit that day so who knows how many i really took. perma-fried...
RIP albert hoffman

yukka
05-02-2008, 08:32 PM
I thought he died like 80 years ago, when I saw this shit on bbc, I was quite stunned he made it for 105 years, thx anyway for my migrene with visual effects (migren aurealis)
and for the semi-numb right hand (tactile sense-disturbance),
97-98 13 hits - and besides of the double hoffman we used to rock, the craziest shit ever was the so called "twins" paper- I neva rocked any drug that strong - but it was stupid shit - too strong, kinda like I guess heroine would be, I just melted inside of the cars seat for 3 hours, afterwards when I turned my head, the pictiure I saw was still from my heads position before, then the monitor slowly caught up and slipped after the heads movement - "we in the mushrooms now" - ghostface

Sicka than aidZ
05-02-2008, 08:40 PM
yeah if u can tell how long u fried u aint fryin ballz enuf.... I was suprised he made it to 105 too. RIP definantly albert hoffman... He must have loved every minute of it to last that long all the other great acid headz who pioneered the whole love peace an free love movements been dead fo yearz

yukka
05-02-2008, 09:22 PM
yo dood, he made it to a 105 prolly cause he didnT fry that much, didn't he, I mean c'mon look at them: Ozzy Osbourne, Mick Jagger, the guys look like a 105 already and theyre under 70.... (Allthough the rollin' stones are still powering out, and Ozzy drank much more than anyting else, so..........hmmm)

KERZO
05-05-2008, 03:44 AM
maybe he was abducted by aliens so they can work out how to get high like us...

G...
05-08-2008, 11:09 AM
R.I.P. to the father of LSD. Since the 2nd of January, 50+ drops of the lysergic love swam around in my braincells and gave me the most crazy and fascinating 5 months of my life. Oddly, around the time I began to give it a rest, the great Albert Hoffman died. Sad times. His soul will live forever. PEACE

6 Chambaz
05-08-2008, 11:13 AM
never had the pleasure of meeting his children