PDA

View Full Version : Project Mayhem

Visionz
04-30-2008, 06:36 AM
I know yall have seen Fight Club (or atleast you fuckin should have)

the internet is such an under-utilized tool, its not even fuckin funny. You have all the knowledge of the world and a connection to damn near everyone, everywhere right underneath your finger tips.

but THE DISTRACTIONS ARE EVERYWHERE

but WhAT if it started right here and in the same fashion?

What if we used this a HQ for a mental assault on the rest of the internet, not on a fake, fascade-like crusade that we've done in the past but an ideological assault to expand minds where ever its needed.

That shit could happen if properly organized****I can explain more later but I wanna see where this thread ends up after a page or so

King Tron 1
04-30-2008, 03:09 PM
What do we have here? What, No Replies? Shit I'm down. Fuck the rest.

Tyler Durden
05-01-2008, 03:31 AM
I've heard that in X number of years every item in your house will have an IP address.
Thats some scary shit.
One of my lights go out, I replace it.
I don't need a computer for that shit.

RzaRectum
05-01-2008, 03:42 AM
I saw a documentary that showed satelyt intel with cameras that can read a newspaper over your shoulder. FROM OUTERSPACE.

INF
05-01-2008, 03:47 AM
I saw a documentary that showed satelyt intel with cameras that can read a newspaper over your shoulder. FROM OUTERSPACE.

That should be all that needs to be said to a thread like this.

Shit should be locked and moved to Cooley where it can die.

RULE NUMBER ONE FUCKER

never talk

what the hell do you think we are doing on the net???? We sit and type shit that can be archived by google no less. Think bigger.

It would all have to be in code and even then you run the risk but trust that everything is everything.

Sicka than aidZ
05-01-2008, 04:37 PM
word up im down eric... I guess..... Infinity is right tho...but just by talkin bout it your incriminating yourself so i dont know what the fuck he's sayin... Feel me?

*runs magnet across the mainframe and destroys aidz*

RzaRectum
05-02-2008, 12:27 AM
I understand the concern over a matter like this and handling with silence, but it doesn't incrymin8 you by discussing. #(

As a matter of fact, this is happening, because there is no law on earth that reaches into the realms of space to protect the citizens of a nation. As a matter of fact, only vague laws were created several decades ago and that is why all of this is happening. $$$$

They will be able to watch behind a premise of monitoring 'ju$tice for all' (nati:clap:nal d3f3n$3), but everyone's rYghts get viol-8-ed in the process. Its called irony.

And its big business too. The woman who runs the company is in the billi-ons from all of this. (Contracting with the U.$.of A, GPS navigational systems, TV Satellite Networks,etc)

You got to get more poly-tic-ly involved. L:clap:bby against this type of shit and so forth.

Staying quiet is for cave dwellers. Don't hide from the bea$t. Raise up.

diggy
05-02-2008, 12:40 AM
We sit and type shit that can be archived by google no less. Think bigger.

It would all have to be in code and even then you run the risk but trust that everything is everything.

Ya, it would have to be in code in the guise of something else only certain members here would understand, so if incriminated, u could always say you meant something innocent or your message was taken out of context.

word up im down eric... I guess..... Infinity is right tho...but just by talkin bout it your incriminating yourself so i dont know what the fuck he's sayin... Feel me?

*runs magnet across the mainframe and destroys aidz*

I don't think gov. got the internet game on lock though, unless somebody snitches, how would they know?

RzaRectum
05-02-2008, 01:00 AM
Web crawlers that search for key words using algorithms the way google indexes shit, except uses parameters to report out to key agencies that have nothing else to do, but get paid for collecting intelligence.

GENERAL WISE
05-02-2008, 01:09 AM
I believe that being afraid of the future is natural. One day you will sit down with your grandkid and tell him/her that the microchips in his/her head that allows for telepathic communication are evil and will hurt human kind. He or she will respond, "Silly grandpa, how am i gonna communicate with my friends?"

crust
05-02-2008, 01:38 AM
http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs8/300W/i/2005/298/9/a/Project_Mayhem_Logo_by_PaCoElMoRsA.jpg
''You said that if anyone ever interferes with Project Mayhem, even you, we gotta get his balls...''

diggy
05-02-2008, 02:48 AM
Web crawlers that search for key words using algorithms the way google indexes shit, except uses parameters to report out to key agencies that have nothing else to do, but get paid for collecting intelligence.

That's why you shouldn't use the obvious words they are searching for.

EAGLE EYE
05-02-2008, 02:56 AM

i wonder how much intelligence those crawlers could gather from this site?

http://bp0.blogger.com/_faVDtu8RIQI/RhGt_eP4u_I/AAAAAAAAADo/YcrZA8owcHE/s1600/monica1.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
05-02-2008, 03:10 AM
not much,, they'd just come to find that most Wu tang fanz are extremely disturbed

Durag
05-02-2008, 06:28 AM
I know yall have seen Fight Club (or atleast you fuckin should have)

the internet is such an under-utilized tool, its not even fuckin funny. You have all the knowledge of the world and a connection to damn near everyone, everywhere right underneath your finger tips.

but THE DISTRACTIONS ARE EVERYWHERE

but WhAT if it started right here and in the same fashion?

What if we used this a HQ for a mental assault on the rest of the internet, not on a fake, fascade-like crusade that we've done in the past but an ideological assault to expand minds where ever its needed.

That shit could happen if properly organized****I can explain more later but I wanna see where this thread ends up after a page or so

Hmm, im interested, please elaborate

RzaRectum
05-02-2008, 10:01 AM
Hmm, im interested, please elaborate
Please. Don't hi-jack this thread. Its rude!

KERZO
05-02-2008, 10:20 AM
you serious?

RzaRectum
05-02-2008, 11:08 AM
:d

INF
05-02-2008, 11:09 AM
Alright then. If there is no reason to worry about "key words" an shit then fuck it. Yeah , I would help organize something and spread it in my city.

V4D3R
05-02-2008, 11:28 PM
lmao - yooooo!
This made me search my online name V4D3R in google and I found this shit about this thread.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48151&highlight=jewish

And it's funny because these people do watch us LMAO.

I spoke about the Jewish online radar just before that thread that tracks hate or bad talk about the jewish people. and they fucking talk about it here - wtf is this site?

Fundies - they be quoting me at fundies

FUNDIES: An archive of the most hilarious, bizarre, ignorant, bigoted, and terrifying quotes from fundies all over the internet! The FSTDT archive is the largest collection of fundie quotes on the planet, with More than 19678 archived quotes this very second!

http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?q=32798

Admiral Visions - prepare the ground attack squadron - I want 50 At-At's and 100 scout troopers to comb the area right NOW. But noOoOo disintegrations...I want them alive.

Edit:My bad it's about my Wiki post about it's founders.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47953

EAGLE EYE
05-03-2008, 12:41 AM
http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?q=30390&page=2

^BUHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Visionz
05-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Knowledge shared is knowledge gained. And money is about equal to power. Plain truths but very true. Do you guys have knowledge of how PAC's and lobbyist work? ANYONE is legally allowed to have an agenda and to persue realization of their ideals as long as this is by nonviolent means.

SickSide
05-03-2008, 05:39 PM
fuckin sick avatar Visions

Visionz
05-03-2008, 05:44 PM
thanks, cosmos to the canvas all-life mayne :b

Sicka than aidZ
05-03-2008, 06:10 PM
your one of the most underated posters on wucorp eric.... I like the idea's man. keep em coming

We really should be focusing on the enviroment and preserving the shit. dont ask me for the solution i aint the man im just one of the men.

What do u think eric? Good thread

Visionz
05-03-2008, 06:39 PM
your one of the most underated posters on wucorp eric.... I like the idea's man. keep em coming

We really should be focusing on the enviroment and preserving the shit. dont ask me for the solution i aint the man im just one of the men.

What do u think eric? Good threadthat's the thing, say you feel strongly about the enviroment, you do your research and you find causes that are really about something, putting money behind that cause and spreading the word about it will give the idea itself power.

NORML, for instance, is on the move to get weed atleast decriminalized everywhere, different spots moves at different paces so they dont try to make it happen all at once, they pick their battles. California, Denver, Alaska etc they're building up pockets of resistance to old ideas. The echos of the past are both a blessing and a curse, its all about enhancing those blessing and exercising the demons that have cursed us.

Sicka than aidZ
05-03-2008, 06:59 PM
true warrior style... Yeah it seems the only people spreading the message right now are the ELF but they make it seem like its a bad thing... u know how they do.... organization is the key and we could start it now on wucorp like u said in the first post

SickSide
05-03-2008, 07:21 PM
shit, sorry, Visions, I meant your signiture

Visionz
05-03-2008, 08:03 PM
What is a PAC?

A popular term for a political committee organized for the purpose of raising and spending money to elect and defeat candidates. Most PACs represent business, labor or ideological interests. PACs can give $5,000 to a candidate committee per election (primary, general or special). They can also give up to $15,000 annually to any national party committee, and $5,000 annually to any other PAC. PACs may receive up to $5,000 from any one individual, PAC or party committee per calendar year. A PAC must register with the FEC within 10 days of its formation, providing name and address for the PAC, its treasurer and any connected organizations

since all opinions are bought and sold these days, it seems a smart idea to get yourself a mouthpiece ASAP