PDA

View Full Version : Ern Dawgy Presents "Deadly Scripturez" LP 2008 FREE DOWNLOAD

ERN-DAWGY
04-30-2008, 12:45 PM
Whatups Good Everyone The Album is FInally Done So Cop THe Shit and bring on the reviews lol

PZ

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/339/deadlyscripturezfrontuu5.jpg
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/7720/deadlyscripturezbackfk0.jpg

www.myspace.com/erndawgy

just click on the album cover to download when your on myspace

PEACE

http://www.erndawgy.com/ERN.DAWGY.DEADLY.SCRIPTUREZ.2008.zip

ERN-DAWGY
04-30-2008, 05:15 PM
bizzah bump

12weLvE
04-30-2008, 06:09 PM
Nice. CAnt wait to hear it.

King Tron 1
04-30-2008, 06:18 PM
I gotta ask, is having a bunch of features the norm? Not hating, just asking.

ERN-DAWGY
04-30-2008, 06:23 PM
nah I just like doin tracks with people it makes it that much more interesting when I come in with the grimey rugged flow of the century

ERN-DAWGY
04-30-2008, 06:24 PM
n yo check i'm waitin on some reviews lol worked hard for this shit right here

King Tron 1
04-30-2008, 06:40 PM
Oh I see, sorta inspiration to out-do each other on the track or something, right?

ERN-DAWGY
04-30-2008, 06:47 PM
Oh I see, sorta inspiration to out-do each other on the track or something, right?

yea somethin like that, plus I like to share air time on a sick beat dont wanna be a hog and grab it all to myself kno what I mean hahaha

King Tron 1
04-30-2008, 06:51 PM
I see what you mean, but I'm stingy, I want all that energy.

ERN-DAWGY
04-30-2008, 06:55 PM
haha you get enough energy from what I lay on each track trust me, too much and you'll burst hahaha

did you cop the shit or what

King Tron 1
04-30-2008, 07:08 PM
I can't right now, but I will certainly try to remember to get it. Peace.

ERN-DAWGY
04-30-2008, 07:51 PM
true true, well I aint sayin cuz its my album, but on the real its definately worth your while truss

Hellspawn
05-01-2008, 07:37 AM
*downloadin*

cant wait to hear it...i'll drop a review later

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-01-2008, 09:28 AM
Dopeness..I will download now..

J-Cee
05-01-2008, 09:49 AM
Good work as usual..got some dope tracks on there..my fav album of yours so far..def has some replay value
peace

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
05-01-2008, 09:52 AM
You Want The Hardcore Shit D\L This Ish Now!!!!!!

Masta Chilla
05-01-2008, 10:20 AM
too ill... i have not dat much time to write a review but this album is sick as fuck.

you know what would be the illest??? you should make a whole album with maximus, completely produced by GOD!

King Tron 1
05-01-2008, 11:32 AM
This has been one of the best, how do I put this, "Individual" albums I've ever heard. Don't know how to say this, self-helped albums? No? Shit I liked it, hopefully you understand. How's my shit, tho? Check out my sig. Peace.

ERN-DAWGY
05-01-2008, 11:39 AM
Good work as usual..got some dope tracks on there..my fav album of yours so far..def has some replay value
peace

thanks bro keep bangin the shit

ERN-DAWGY
05-01-2008, 11:42 AM
too ill... i have not dat much time to write a review but this album is sick as fuck.

you know what would be the illest??? you should make a whole album with maximus, completely produced by GOD!

lol yeah we are workin on one, should be comin sometime by the end of this year, early next year hopefully, cuz we are the "MIC CRUSHAZ"

G.O.D. is sick as fuck but I think there will be other producers too, but good idea nonetheless

peace

ERN-DAWGY
05-01-2008, 11:43 AM
This has been one of the best, how do I put this, "Individual" albums I've ever heard. Don't know how to say this, self-helped albums? No? Shit I liked it, hopefully you understand. How's my shit, tho? Check out my sig. Peace.

thanks bro i'm glad you feelin the shit, i'mma peep your shit later on today i'm just wakin up, that 90's shit in your sig is what u talkin about right?

peace

King Tron 1
05-01-2008, 11:44 AM
That and the Dynasty.

ERN-DAWGY
05-01-2008, 11:52 AM
word that dynasty shit i got all those tracks already, but i'mma peep that 90's side a

King Tron 1
05-01-2008, 11:56 AM
No the Dynasty is all in one track. People keep thinking that I just put the entire collection after another. Too bad that Side B, C, & D will have to wait til later.

Shitao
05-01-2008, 12:00 PM
I 've listened the LP this afternoon. Really nice work.
Dope beats, nice collabo and what energy!!!!! Flow, voice... A lesson to all the boring mcs.

My favs tracks: False doctrinez, It Aint Safe, Dart Training. Keep it UP.

PEACE

ERN-DAWGY
05-01-2008, 12:07 PM
ahh king tron i see what u doin now doin mixes and shit lol, sounds good man good job I peepin that 90's one

ERN-DAWGY
05-01-2008, 12:10 PM
I 've listened the LP this afternoon. Really nice work.
Dope beats, nice collabo and what energy!!!!! Flow, voice... A lesson to all the boring mcs.

My favs tracks: False doctrinez, It Aint Safe, Dart Training. Keep it UP.

PEACE

RESPECT FAM

OHH and on another note I gotta change the back cover cuz it turns out False Doctrinez was actually produced by Righteouz Knight lol but its all gravy thanks for the review bro, and yeah boring MC'z hahaha

PEACE

King Tron 1
05-01-2008, 12:11 PM
ahh king tron i see what u doin now doin mixes and shit lol, sounds good man good job I peepin that 90's one

Gracias, Y Spread the Word. Paz.

J-Cee
05-01-2008, 12:50 PM
what ya need is an album just you and Skillz...and also Skillz needs an album id buy that shit no doubt...hes dope.Ern and SKillz album produced by Famicom or Devamps...that would be ill

King Tron 1
05-01-2008, 12:56 PM
Well I'm just glad that this forum actually has talent (competition maybe?) and is not fake like some other shit I've heard.

ERN-DAWGY
05-01-2008, 01:04 PM
what ya need is an album just you and Skillz...and also Skillz needs an album id buy that shit no doubt...hes dope.Ern and SKillz album produced by Famicom or Devamps...that would be ill

yeah i'm workin on the skillz album..... we got some shit that came up so we aint puttin in that much work right now but hopefully its comin sometime it will be called Ern Dawgy Presents Skillz "Raw Chemistry" but it might take another year to make it

ERN-DAWGY
05-01-2008, 01:06 PM
Well I'm just glad that this forum actually has talent (competition maybe?) and is not fake like some other shit I've heard.

yeah there is mad talent on here I'm glad I hung around after all these years hahaha

ERN-DAWGY
05-01-2008, 01:07 PM
where everyone else at dont sleep on this shit i'm goin for hardcore hip hop album of 2008 brrrrrrrrrrrrat hahahaha

King Tron 1
05-01-2008, 01:24 PM
yeah there is mad talent on here I'm glad I hung around after all these years hahaha

Yeah most, if not all, of the "artists" that I've heard were just imitating the shit on the radio. They ain't got no car, no money, no hoes, so why are they rhyming about that? You don't know how many heads I've pissed off over the years, that I'm mostly done shit solo. I only need myself really, I don't wanna hear this collaboration bullshit, either. I mean cats that "take" songs off of soundclick, and loop that shit so that everyone they know gets to talk about the same shit, over and over. I don't need shit from no one either, I make up my own rhymes, my own beats (none too good right now) and everyone wants to get on, but I'm not letting no one get on anything. And if I do, it's a battle, the way I see it and I'm gonna kill the mothafucker next to me, Done it before will do it again.

ERN DAWGY? I can't stop laughin or sayin' that name (No Homo). How'd ya come up with that?

ERN-DAWGY
05-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Yeah most, if not all, of the "artists" that I've heard were just imitating the shit on the radio. They ain't got no car, no money, no hoes, so why are they rhyming about that? You don't know how many heads I've pissed off over the years, that I'm mostly done shit solo. I only need myself really, I don't wanna hear this collaboration bullshit, either. I mean cats that "take" songs off of soundclick, and loop that shit so that everyone they know gets to talk about the same shit, over and over. I don't need shit from no one either, I make up my own rhymes, my own beats (none too good right now) and everyone wants to get on, but I'm not letting no one get on anything. And if I do, it's a battle, the way I see it and I'm gonna kill the mothafucker next to me, Done it before will do it again.

ERN DAWGY? I can't stop laughin or sayin' that name (No Homo). How'd ya come up with that?

word i feel you on the whole situation....

how I came up with it its eazy yo I been called ern dawgy since i was 13 thats cuz my first name is ERNO its a hungarian name and when I came to canada noone wanted to call me that so everybody just called me ERN DAWGY so after 10 years it kinda just stuck with me, now everywhere I go its like "Yo Ern Dawgy this Yo Ern Dawgy that" so I said fuck it and just kept rollin with it...

ERN-DAWGY
05-01-2008, 01:59 PM
Dungeon Masta like sayin my name hahah when i'm on the phone with him he laugh all the time ..he be like ERN DAAAAAAAAAAAAWGY hahahaha

King Tron 1
05-01-2008, 02:03 PM
Alright, at least I'm not the only one. I knew that I wasn't the only one. Whenever yoo wanna battle then...

ERN-DAWGY
05-01-2008, 02:07 PM
its all good tho you get used to it kno what I mean...and i only do one type of battlin and thats on the street, other then that I only like kickin a cypha when i'm hammered as fuck, when I'm sober I like writing and recordin

but on the battlefield I'm 6'6 270

King Tron 1
05-01-2008, 02:10 PM
oh yeah I'm 7'11" and about 350 lbs. So what? :lmao:

ERN-DAWGY
05-01-2008, 02:12 PM
hahah but I aint makin shit up this is as real as it gets

King Tron 1
05-01-2008, 02:16 PM
Alright man, I respect your fuman chu. Peace. Will definitely look out for your next project then.

ERN-DAWGY
05-01-2008, 02:16 PM
anywayz i'm headin out for a bit, i be back later on.......

and yo people cop the album and listen to the shit cuz its bangin

PEACE

ERN-DAWGY
05-01-2008, 02:18 PM
Alright man, I respect your fuman chu. Peace. Will definitely look out for your next project then.

aight pimpin, but I aint got no fuman chu maybe in like 40 years I'll rock one and call myself master ern dawgy hahahahahah

peace

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
05-01-2008, 03:14 PM
My Fav. Besides The One We Did Together Is Zulu Spear And Street Dwellers Is Aslo Dope .....This Was A Great Album

ERN-DAWGY
05-01-2008, 05:31 PM
yeah max glad you was all over it

peace

bring on the feeds ya'll

GameOfDeath
05-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Review is comin Ern. Puttin in mad work, I still think you should put some of these up for sale on your myspace though.

ERN-DAWGY
05-01-2008, 06:06 PM
no doubt game i will in the near future........

keep the feeds comin ya'll

100pr00f
05-02-2008, 12:18 PM
gonna hit this up when i get home

ERN-DAWGY
05-02-2008, 12:53 PM
gonna hit this up when i get home

respect

SAM GOLD
05-04-2008, 09:35 AM
ern dawgy is my most favorite underground mc in the world. i would do him no homo

LORD ZERO
05-04-2008, 01:53 PM
^^^lol, Downloading Now!
Stickied Till The 11th

LORD ZERO
05-04-2008, 01:54 PM
And Booooooooo Ya Should Megauploaded It!! Lol Now I Gotta Find 4 Hidden Cats!!

EDIT: YES! NO CATS!!

ERN-DAWGY
05-04-2008, 03:00 PM
http://www.erndawgy.com/ERN.DAWGY.DEADLY.SCRIPTUREZ.2008.zip <-----------there a direct link i just updated on the myspace link too no more cats

and LOL at whoever wants to do me hahahahahahahahha you better have a vagina

D Loc
05-04-2008, 11:56 PM
downloading it right now cant wait to hear this shit

num2son
05-06-2008, 12:52 PM
First and foremost great job on this album, the beat selections is ill. Lyrics are mad hardcore and strong

My Favorites:
Street Dwellaz
First of Many Last Stands
Tombstone Raps
Zulu Spear
Mighty Warriors
The Other Side
Dart Training
Studio Session

ERN-DAWGY
05-06-2008, 01:05 PM
First and foremost great job on this album, the beat selections is ill. Lyrics are mad hardcore and strong

My Favorites:
Street Dwellaz
First of Many Last Stands
Tombstone Raps
Zulu Spear
Mighty Warriors
The Other Side
Dart Training
Studio Session

thanks bro good lookin out

GameOfDeath
05-06-2008, 07:04 PM
First props on 6 albums done. Constant improvement. Always glad to throw you a beat.

The album has mad energy and I'd bang it in the car anyday. Guest spots all hold it down. Street Dwellaz is the whole album in one track: non stop hardcore rhymes and beats "More hammers than Thor nail ya head to the floor." Sick productions all over. White Lotus and Beatjitzu had 2 of the hottest beats I heard. First of Many Last Stands got that formula that works Ern, Max and a open beat. But Tombstone Raps is my favotrite track. Conz killed that beat and the rhymes are effortless I like the laid back style of the whole thing. Zulu Spear feelin the rhymes and Skillz energy. Most of the the guest spots are on point. You and Max got chemistry on beats. The Studio sessions sound crystal. Only criticism of the album is some of the mixing I'd say. Deadly Scripturez was where I heard it the most. Been forever since I heard a Graveface verse. Something I don't hear much anymore is people rappin at fast tempos. Mighty Warriors. Entertaining. Didn't like JF much Grave held it down. On your beats I'd try some different hats and snares Ern. They got a odd texture to them like on The Other Side and Dark Streets. Didn't like that on Dark Streets. The sample and rhymes are hot though.

I don't want to comment on every single track but that Jr Makhno beat is ridiculous! especially when the changeup comes. Should redo that track too short I know you got more lines for that. Skills is growing on me. Damn too many more ill ones to comment on. Dart Training is amazin. I'm even feelin Onse grimey voice on it. Yall got loose on Return of the...looking forward to the mixtape. Studio Session with Vamps sick beat. One Way Ticket is crazy, skills on point again. Yeah on your beats Nightmarez and One Way I think its the hat more than anything that makes it sound off. Beacause the sequences are sick as hell but the drums are off. The Untitled track has drums that match. Flow is on point mad energy. Damn False Doctrinez kills it. Makhno is ill. A ill track that shows you got versatility. Laid back rhyme reminisce style.

The tracks I can't stop playin are Dart Training, Tombstone Raps, It Aint Safe, First of Many and Jr Makhno studio session. A lot of fat rhymes and beats. On your next one I'd like to hear you on some old Boom Bap 80s type beat and a couple more uptempo joints. Really entertainin album easy to listen to. Will be in the rotation alongside Warfare.

ERN-DAWGY
05-06-2008, 11:16 PM
First props on 6 albums done. Constant improvement. Always glad to throw you a beat.

The album has mad energy and I'd bang it in the car anyday. Guest spots all hold it down. Street Dwellaz is the whole album in one track: non stop hardcore rhymes and beats "More hammers than Thor nail ya head to the floor." Sick productions all over. White Lotus and Beatjitzu had 2 of the hottest beats I heard. First of Many Last Stands got that formula that works Ern, Max and a open beat. But Tombstone Raps is my favotrite track. Conz killed that beat and the rhymes are effortless I like the laid back style of the whole thing. Zulu Spear feelin the rhymes and Skillz energy. Most of the the guest spots are on point. You and Max got chemistry on beats. The Studio sessions sound crystal. Only criticism of the album is some of the mixing I'd say. Deadly Scripturez was where I heard it the most. Been forever since I heard a Graveface verse. Something I don't hear much anymore is people rappin at fast tempos. Mighty Warriors. Entertaining. Didn't like JF much Grave held it down. On your beats I'd try some different hats and snares Ern. They got a odd texture to them like on The Other Side and Dark Streets. Didn't like that on Dark Streets. The sample and rhymes are hot though.

I don't want to comment on every single track but that Jr Makhno beat is ridiculous! especially when the changeup comes. Should redo that track too short I know you got more lines for that. Skills is growing on me. Damn too many more ill ones to comment on. Dart Training is amazin. I'm even feelin Onse grimey voice on it. Yall got loose on Return of the...looking forward to the mixtape. Studio Session with Vamps sick beat. One Way Ticket is crazy, skills on point again. Yeah on your beats Nightmarez and One Way I think its the hat more than anything that makes it sound off. Beacause the sequences are sick as hell but the drums are off. The Untitled track has drums that match. Flow is on point mad energy. Damn False Doctrinez kills it. Makhno is ill. A ill track that shows you got versatility. Laid back rhyme reminisce style.

The tracks I can't stop playin are Dart Training, Tombstone Raps, It Aint Safe, First of Many and Jr Makhno studio session. A lot of fat rhymes and beats. On your next one I'd like to hear you on some old Boom Bap 80s type beat and a couple more uptempo joints. Really entertainin album easy to listen to. Will be in the rotation alongside Warfare.

yo mad props on the first real review on here lol, i'm glad you feelin it, yeah i need some new drum sounds thats why it sound like that LOL, when my pc crashed I lost everything so i'm still workin on limited drums right now.....

as far as the album i think its dope as hell, the last track false doctrinez actually was produced by Righteouz Knight, i made a lil error on it, and that studio session with jr makhno is gonna be a longer track as it features TSW Crew but I kept only my part lol they havent recorded yet...and yeah some 80s beat be dope as fuck you kno i'd tear that shit...maybe i'll make some shit when i find some drums lol

PEACE N RESPECT thanks for all the beats and the comin beats ;)

ONE

ERN-DAWGY
05-06-2008, 11:19 PM
as far as graveface verses there is some shit in the works so they comin slowly just wait me n grave cooked up somethin really nice for ya'll you just wait it out

GuardianOne
05-08-2008, 02:46 AM
Will post a review soon, just got the album the day before. Thanks man!

Personal choices:

3. Tombstone Raps (CONZ) - mad beat, it should have been titles "Deadly Scripturez" and instrumental "deadly beatz"
14. Lonlyness (White Lotus) - no doubt on his beats, been a while though.
15. Studio Session (with Devamps) - his composition/production are not the best on this album, but i enjoyed this one.
18. Political Dynamics - this beat reminds me of another beat, i think it was on Pablo Baluba or the first corp mixtape which had Killer Falcon busting on it.

Album review coming on the Album Reviews Thread...

Ern - keep to the good work!

No comment on this beat:
19. Everybody plays the fool - "i don't know" i just had to comment on that track

GuardianOne
05-08-2008, 02:54 AM
"don't be fooled, i dominated combat"

ERN-DAWGY
05-08-2008, 12:05 PM
lol word guarduan, the lonyless track was actually produced by me
peace n thanks for the love

one

faXcooL
06-07-2008, 06:57 PM
'sup bro
i'm glad you liked that beat
will put some new hot shit soon, feel free tu use 'em if ya want
keep up the good work

D-Infinite
06-08-2008, 12:03 AM
What the FUCK Ern!?!?!?!

You are insanely DOPE! I mean, goddamn, this is the best shit i've heard in a mad minute! Man i am honoured to have been able to spit on 2 tracks with you on the Lo-Fi album, although you absolutely stole the show on both of them fam! Goddamn son, can't wait till your next shit fam!

Peace!

ERN-DAWGY
06-08-2008, 06:40 PM
What the FUCK Ern!?!?!?!

You are insanely DOPE! I mean, goddamn, this is the best shit i've heard in a mad minute! Man i am honoured to have been able to spit on 2 tracks with you on the Lo-Fi album, although you absolutely stole the show on both of them fam! Goddamn son, can't wait till your next shit fam!

Peace!

lol thanks bro, keep bumpin hahah PEACE

ERN-DAWGY
10-09-2008, 07:11 PM
bump bump muha fuckaz get ready for the next comin later this year

ERN-DAWGY
11-26-2008, 03:14 PM
yea yea

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-28-2008, 05:55 PM
somebody PM me this

LORD ZERO