PDA

View Full Version : The Air Force Gave My Sister A Fucked Up Ultimatum...

King Tron 1
04-30-2008, 02:50 PM
They basically told her choose one:

Go to Korea for 1 year, without your child, but you get to choose your next base.

or

Go to Korea for 2 years, with your child, but you do not get to choose your next base.

How fucked up is that?

King Tron 1
04-30-2008, 05:12 PM
Fucked up, but true.

11th Chamber
04-30-2008, 05:42 PM
South Korea is accually a decent place from what I have heard, they have really modernized over the years

King Tron 1
04-30-2008, 05:45 PM
Yeah, but she can't be without her little girl, that's not cool. Ask Queen of Poetry or MsRza if they could go a day without their kids, the answer is NO, let alone for a whole year.

Bg_Knocc_Out
04-30-2008, 05:46 PM
^ Yea, it's North Korea thats real fucked up.

Prolifical ENG
04-30-2008, 05:52 PM
lets discuss the other side.....how good is it to choose your next base?

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-30-2008, 05:53 PM
That sucks man.

How does the Army choose the ones who has to go to these Bases?

King Tron 1
04-30-2008, 05:56 PM
Very Good, she could either go somewhere she likes, like in San Antonio, or she can be placed in Germany. Shit they were thinking about sending her to Iraq, but her girl's dad is fighting there right now, so they can't send her there yet. By the way she hates where she's at right now and wants to come home.

King Tron 1
04-30-2008, 05:58 PM
That sucks man.

How do they choose the ones who has to go to these Bases?

Not sure, but I think it varies from person to person. I doubt everyone gets the same treatment.

Dirty Knowledge
04-30-2008, 06:01 PM
Hmmm.. I'd leave my child behind. Why would I want to bring him/her with me to a place where I have to carry a gun and be on a "base" or whatever. I'd leave him with the other parent or mom/dad. Seeing as your sister is in the Air Force, she knows that this choice would have to come up.

Does your sister see it as fucked up, or only you?

What choice is she leaning towards?

Does she now resent joining the armed forces because of this Ultimatum?

King Tron 1
04-30-2008, 06:07 PM
Hmmm.. I'd leave my child behind. Why would I want to bring him/her with me to a place where I have to carry a gun and be on a "base" or whatever. I'd leave him with the other parent or mom/dad. Seeing as your sister is in the Air Force, she knows that this choice would have to come up.

Does your sister see it as fucked up, or only you?

What choice is she leaning towards?

Does she now resent joining the armed forces because of this Ultimatum?

She actually likes the air force, but she hates where she's at right now. She's not fighting, No one in the air force is, but the only one capable of taking care of her little girl is unreliable right now. That and her dad is fighting in Iraq, news that I didn't find out til today. Really I haven't spoken to her for a little over a year. She sees it as fucked up too. I mean why would they bring up her daughter? She's trying to get a third option to go to San Antonio, about 8 hr. drive from here non-stop. Hopefully she gets her wish and doesn't have to decide on any of the above.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
04-30-2008, 06:16 PM
damn that is a fucked up situation son, hope everything works out man

whitey
04-30-2008, 07:15 PM
Is it possible for uncle Tron to step up and play daddy for a year? Help a sister out?

Death the Kid
04-30-2008, 09:45 PM
You can't have everything they say. And like someone stated being in the army and carrying your kid everytime you go somwhere around you is pretty fucked up, family life and army life never complemented each other.

INF
05-01-2008, 01:05 AM
Yo , I couldnt ever leave my child(children , I'm a dad of 2) behind.

I would have to let them keep fuckin me. Thats cool that she like SA town.

Where you at TROn??? YOu close to SA Town? you in SA town? sup?

King Tron 1
05-01-2008, 10:16 AM
Is it possible for uncle Tron to step up and play daddy for a year? Help a sister out?

I've thought about that, really. I mean, when I first graduated from high school, I did nothing but take care of her. This went on for about a year and a half (My sister was stationed in San Angelo, Tx at the time). I was happy to do so, best thing I've done really. So yeah, if she asked me to take care of her, I'd do it. This is one of the main reasons I've wanted a little girl, just cause my niece.

Yo , I couldnt ever leave my child(children , I'm a dad of 2) behind.

I would have to let them keep fuckin me. Thats cool that she like SA town.

Where you at TROn??? YOu close to SA Town? you in SA town? sup?

I don't think that any good parent would, Infinity. She's loved SA, ever since she was placed there, that's why she wants to return so badly. She keeps telling me that she hates "honky food" up north, and that the Mexican Restaurants are crappy decorated and the food tastes like Taco Bell. There's this place here in El Paso, Tx called Chico's Tacos, very delicious, have you ever drank a taco? Shit is crazy over here. If you're ever in the region try them out, they have many locations here, so all you have to do is ask for directions, someone will help, it's not like in Houston (Or from what I hear, Up north) where everyone is a dick.

INF
05-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Naw I aint drank a taco yet.

I almost got to go to el paso once when I worked for this moving company. I wanna hit up some random places in Tx pretty soon for no reason but to see em. I'll stop by when I can.

Yeah man , up north mexican food is on some bullshit. They dont know how to cook right. They slap shit together like its all good. There was this place in Topeka Kansas called Taco Casa and they got a burrito that they pour enchilada sauce over and melt a lil cheese on top and they call that an enchilada. smh

So how long does you sister have to make this ultimatum?

King Tron 1
05-01-2008, 11:31 AM
^Hhaha. yeah what the fuck is a Chalupa? That's a canoe from the Spanish that I remember, and No people we don't go around putting bacon on anything, but frijoles charros. I fucken hate Taco Bell, I even go to Juarez and laugh at the people at the Taco Bell's there. HAhahaha you could buy a taco practically anywhere in Juarez, yet they decide to go to Taco Bell. It's weird that shit like Taco Bell is even in Mexico, Period. Stupid idea.

I don't know the answer to the last part.

INF
05-01-2008, 11:38 AM
I hate to discuss off topic buuuuttt

That is fucked up that Taco Bell is in Mexico and ppl actually go and keep it in business. If they ever pop off the revolution I hope they fuckin loot them Taco Bells first.

Mexican Revolution is gonna be wild for those living in TX. I remember reading about their rallies a few yrs back. Its kinda silent now though. YOu know what that means.

King Tron 1
05-01-2008, 11:41 AM
I don't care how off topic this goes, shit I'm usually the one that takes threads off topic. But yeah Fuck Taco Bell, Infinity you Mexican?

INF
05-01-2008, 11:46 AM
Naw man. My dad is blck and my mom is wht.

a Lot of ppl think I'm mexican or Latin but naw I'm mixed.

King Tron 1
05-01-2008, 11:49 AM
That's cool, I don't mind shit like that, I mean unless you post a picture of yourself, I assume that everyone here is not what they are percieved as. But you could tell who's what sometimes, like skampoe.

King Tron 1
05-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Really I thought that you were just white, what with the Misfits avy and all. Guess I was just half-right.

INF
05-01-2008, 12:02 PM
I used to have pictures of me for my avatar. Shit got old. I been up front on this site since day one.

My myspace has always been in my sig. Its funny cuz TSA tried to go at me like he stumbled upon gold and shit.lame.

yeah , there are a lot of fools up in here that are playing and posting under at least 3 accounts and you can believe that. Yeah , they said they was crackin down on multi accounts but all this shit goes way back to the old net days.its about loyalty with some of them. I give a fuck though its all good now.

King Tron 1
05-01-2008, 12:12 PM
So for now (On Topic), my sister's waiting for her BOP (don't know what it is) and if granted then she'll reinlist and be placed on a permanent selected base of her choosing, maybe she won't be going to Korea after all. It's gonna take 2-3 weeks to finish, you know how paperwork is, and she could dodge the whole situation.

TSA has been lacking lately, and I see that Skampoe is reaching back in his archives to some "retro skampino" joints, but it's all good, they entertain each other and that who they really aim to please, really. They really the heart and soul of Gen Chat ever since Styles finally saw the bullshit and left to make sigs.