PDA

View Full Version : i phone hack??

FatherSl!me
04-30-2008, 11:38 PM
i heard of peolple hacking their i phones to get a bunch of extra shit like snes games, free ringtones on any track u want, etc...
anyone else know what im talking about & if so help me out. any other help or schemes for this phone is appreciated as well

beautifulrock
04-30-2008, 11:41 PM
ain't technology grand? It's like peanut butter, without all that stick to the roof of yo mouth bullshit.

FatherSl!me
04-30-2008, 11:50 PM
i wanna eat peanut butter off thats chicks crack in ur sig.

EAGLE EYE
05-01-2008, 12:34 AM
hmmm i dont own an iphone or touch ipod yet, but that might be coming soon..

Funny thing is that I spent a few good hours testing, debugging, and modifying the code for my companies mobile application we will be deploying within the coming months through the apple store...

I recently put a bunch of free shit on my new phone like fight night and tiger woods by just typing my phone model name in the search bar of http://isohunt.com and downloading a torrent of applications

SKAMPOE
05-01-2008, 12:34 AM
Any One Know How To Get Free Minutes On My Pre Paid?

beautifulrock
05-01-2008, 12:44 AM
^^^sit on a bitch til she gives in and pays for that shit.....then eat her.

FatherSl!me
05-01-2008, 12:45 AM
@ skam LOL. get the fuck out my thread with that bullshit^^

Mic Tyson
06-02-2008, 04:49 PM
ilounge.com has a forum for jailbreaking your ipod. also just search on google or yahoo and type "jailbreak your iphone" u gonna get a lot of hacking sites with tutorials to get programs on your iphone.

watch out though, u can brick your shit kinda easy if u don't follow the directions completely.