PDA

View Full Version : TSA Rapes The Oldies (Footage)

TSA
05-02-2008, 10:04 PM
i89tDx2i7fk

Artist: DuRocAllah
Song: RocDocumentz
Album: RocDocumentz

yeah, decided to make a video for it real quick, or at least a bunch of pictures.

basically i recorded it on a my friends brothers World of War Craft microphone in 2006, so my vocals are quite, but i feel that i straight mmuurrrrrfff'd duh industry with this one.

atleast the white kids in lincoln cause when i was selling in parking lots they would buy fa'sho once i started bumping this joint violently loud.

n-joy.

(i'll post lyrics later)

EAGLE EYE
05-02-2008, 10:14 PM
as i cooks me a turkey burga i bumped this...

im feelin duh stuffy nose flow...

looks like skampoe might be losing sales in '08

yea thats RIGHT you short troll lookin' crypt keeper!

TSA
05-02-2008, 10:21 PM
hhahahhahaha, im about to head out, i haven't been on duh scene in 2 weeks cause i've been occupied with school money and pussy

i do sound like i have a stuffy nose on recordings a lot though, idk what kinda force can stuff MY nose, but yeah, i dislike the sound

KidSha
05-02-2008, 10:36 PM
I like blue berry pancakes for breakfast, only fresh fruit though...
and you gotta cook em on low heat cause only dumb smart cats cook on high heat...

TSA
05-02-2008, 10:40 PM
blue berry's blow. i never liked them.

step ya chocolate chip game up homie

KidSha
05-02-2008, 10:46 PM
thats shits bad for your teeth playah, ladies dont like that shit, fruit makes ur shit sweet with some of them organic nutriments ya dig, i try to keep my body cleans, stand what i'm saying?

2 for 5's brothers got garbage running down the waste...

TSA
05-02-2008, 10:47 PM
this guy has too low a post count for me to respond

hey digi, tell him i said "i diggz"

KidSha
05-02-2008, 10:53 PM
this guy has too low a post count for me to respond

hey digi, tell him i said "i diggz"

Post count?
lets have a dick measuring contest and see who wins...

hey tsa did u know i know my abc's?

TSA
05-02-2008, 10:58 PM
i can't help it, this guys too much of a god

i'd CRUSH you in a dick measuring contest

i don't fit in condoms.

but yeah, i noticed you knew your abcs from all the typing...im about to hit the scene for the first time in a while though, we'll discuss this later

KidSha
05-02-2008, 11:05 PM
i can't help it, this guys too much of a god

i'd CRUSH you in a dick measuring contest

i don't fit in condoms.

but yeah, i noticed you knew your abcs from all the typing...im about to hit the scene for the first time in a while though, we'll discuss this later

sure thing sweetheart, hey why dont u go out and get a new set of balls while u at it... and go get daddy a sandwich...

TSA really man, where on earth are u gonna find the man power 2 fuck me up??

wait a minute. this cat joined in 05?
anyway if u would like to continue I would love to log on in the beautiful morning make some blue berry pancakes n respond 2 ur post...
so go out, think of a good response and talk 2 me...
okay pumpkin... I hope u get some pussy so u bring ur A game...
geez man
peace

KidSha
05-02-2008, 11:08 PM
lmao dont fit in condoms...
even if u do u could not make a real woman scream...
type 1 comedy... thanks for the laugh fruit cake...

oh and this is for the future, why dont u make me a nice thread about me with pretty pictures in it..

SKAMPOE
05-02-2008, 11:08 PM
dope!

KidSha
05-02-2008, 11:11 PM
dope!

ye skamp get ur pop corn out dunny...
this one might hit the classics...

Sicka than aidZ
05-03-2008, 12:03 AM
hustlin corn baby... hustlin corn. Twist an shout,, hustlin corn..... Another gay thread from the corn hustla. Good thing i came along.

Dude all posts it up like we all waitin to see what u gonna do next. oldies to this fag are like will smith summertime or cypress hill an shit.

U just wouldnt understand junior

for real? .... Who dat? ... Nobody... Oh yeah i knew that. Knew what? Knew dog. Just knew it.

Gay thread failed again

The Grandmaster
05-03-2008, 12:46 AM
dope shit. do u have a myspace or something?

TSA
05-03-2008, 03:53 AM
yeah, i do, but i don't flaunt it right now cause white shaos shits on there mainly and it misrepresents my style..i'll give you a link in a sec

STYLE
05-03-2008, 07:08 PM
so yalll share wucorp AND myspace?
http://jimbicentral.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/siamestwins.jpg

TSA
05-03-2008, 07:12 PM
AHahahaHAHAHAHAHHahahAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!AHahaH!

the wucorp in all honesty is mine now, he hasn't logged on since the mods refused his BigPoppaSa'mooveSkins account.

and the myspace is a group myspace, which, tho he's supposed to be the one watching over it right now, he neglects, and makes us look like crumbs, cause he's lazy, but when i was at it we were geeohdee, being that it was a means to make money.

we both have individual myspaces tho