PDA

View Full Version : wanna hear the grossest funniest story ever...true story

ERN-DAWGY
05-04-2008, 10:31 PM
so i was chillen at my buddyz house gettin drunk when hes like yo listen to this...so I figured I'll share this with ya'll cuz I know all the sick minded people in here gonna get a laugh outta this....

so it goes

"My cousin and his friend went to the city to party for one night and decided no matter what they gonna go get some pussy and bring it back to the hotel for a good fuck..So this dude pics up this chick and goes back to the hotel and they start makin out and shit when the bitch pulls out a thing of Starburst. So she takes out three starburst and puts it in her pussy and says "I want you to go fetch the three starburst with your mouth...So the dude is like "Aight", he gets one, then gets two, gets three and then gets a fourth one..so whatever he eats the shit fucks the bitch then they come back to town.. So the next morning this dudes whole face is broken out in huge red spots just looking fucken disgusting..so he goes to the doctor and tells the doc a diff story but the doctor goes..."yo you gotta tell me exactly what happened or unless I cant help you...so the dude tells the doctor about the starburst story and how he caught a 4th starburst...so the doc says "listen up son when girls get herpes they get herpes clumps in their pussy and you ate one of them......"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DAMN YO NO NAMES TO BE MENTIONED IN THIS STORY BAHAHAHAHA

EAGLE EYE
05-04-2008, 10:39 PM
thanks for sharing,

now i have a better appetite for the dinner im preparing

RzaRectum
05-04-2008, 10:46 PM
Is that a stroke of luck or what! FOUR starbursts!? Damn.

JamSix
05-04-2008, 10:48 PM
k

Kong
05-04-2008, 10:51 PM
hahahaha. good story.

ERN-DAWGY
05-04-2008, 10:52 PM
yeah I almost blew chucks when I heard it but today its funny as hell, but 4 damn sure I aint eatin pussy for a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile

SKAMPOE
05-04-2008, 10:53 PM
Hahahahahahaa She Put 3 Ibn The Hole N He Eat Four Ahahahaha Disgusting Ahahahahahaaha

RzaRectum
05-04-2008, 10:56 PM
Must've been tasty.. One would think you could taste the difference between STARBURST and a CHUNK OF HERPES!!

ERN-DAWGY
05-04-2008, 10:58 PM
lol but one would kno the difference between one tequila shots or 15 hahahahah

MAYOR QUIMBY
05-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Anyone here ever taste a dingle berry?

NY_Mami
05-04-2008, 11:58 PM
EWWW......... Nasty......

Mumm Ra
05-05-2008, 07:11 AM
that's almost enough to scar me for life

6 Chambaz
05-05-2008, 07:34 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

http://sugarsavvy.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/food-blog-pictures-036.jpg

Now With Herpes, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia And Hepatitis !!!
Collect 'em All !

KERZO
05-05-2008, 08:40 AM
so i was chillen at my buddyz house gettin drunk when hes like yo listen to this...so I figured I'll share this with ya'll cuz I know all the sick minded people in here gonna get a laugh outta this....

so it goes

"My cousin and his friend went to the city to party for one night and decided no matter what they gonna go get some pussy and bring it back to the hotel for a good fuck..So this dude pics up this chick and goes back to the hotel and they start makin out and shit when the bitch pulls out a thing of Starburst. So she takes out three starburst and puts it in her pussy and says "I want you to go fetch the three starburst with your mouth...So the dude is like "Aight", he gets one, then gets two, gets three and then gets a fourth one..so whatever he eats the shit fucks the bitch then they come back to town.. So the next morning this dudes whole face is broken out in huge red spots just looking fucken disgusting..so he goes to the doctor and tells the doc a diff story but the doctor goes..."yo you gotta tell me exactly what happened or unless I cant help you...so the dude tells the doctor about the starburst story and how he caught a 4th starburst...so the doc says "listen up son when girls get herpes they get herpes clumps in their pussy and you ate one of them......"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DAMN YO NO NAMES TO BE MENTIONED IN THIS STORY BAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA thats gotta be the funniest shit i've read in a while...maybe next time your mate should print out this picture and use it to diagnose herpes before he chews on it...

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/he/wmnimages/pdr/fgwh1106.gif

Must've been tasty.. One would think you could taste the difference between STARBURST and a CHUNK OF HERPES!!

So you know the taste of herpes????? I hope i never know,lol

thanks for sharing,

now i have a better appetite for the dinner im preparing

We all know what you eat NBAJAM...croc soup!

http://www.bockscar.de/blog/Bilder/hering.jpg

Anyone here ever taste a dingle berry?

I think you might be the only one that knows bro, you should start a discussion group if you wanna share your experience.

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

http://sugarsavvy.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/food-blog-pictures-036.jpg

Collect 'em All !

HAHAHAHA good one

camron4589
05-05-2008, 09:47 AM
poor guy.

ERN-DAWGY
05-05-2008, 11:21 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Collect 'em All !

HHAHAAHAHHAHA

Rame
05-05-2008, 01:10 PM
That's not very smart.

TheWolf
05-05-2008, 01:23 PM
I was once eating my girls Herpes, and I ate a Starbust....it was a Yellow one, I hate those shits!!!

Rame
05-05-2008, 01:27 PM
I thought you left this forum?

TheWolf
05-05-2008, 01:33 PM
I did. I came back.

Rame
05-05-2008, 01:34 PM
qGT0gIY_-jw

TheWolf
05-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Yep.

I'm back to walk around with Fiddy eating a giant cheeseburger, only to dissepear again, forever.........................

HANZO
05-05-2008, 02:00 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, this story just totally put me off starburst.

TeknicelStylez
05-05-2008, 02:44 PM
That was like the most disgusting thing I ever heard in a long time... Let that be a lesson to all you pudgy perverts that are always dying to munch out on pussy...

I would've told the bitch to get the fuckin things herself

KERZO
05-06-2008, 04:49 AM
That was like the most disgusting thing I ever heard in a long time... Let that be a lesson to all you pudgy perverts that are always dying to munch out on pussy...

I would've told the bitch to get the fuckin things herself

I aint got no worries, My girlfriend does'nt have herpes so I'll continue to devour her crab meat daily...

http://www.summitconsulting.com.au/personal/Images%5CBorneo%5CBornmisc%5CPaulEatingCrabs.jpg