PDA

View Full Version : OutKast appreciation thread

Ritter
05-05-2008, 01:23 PM
I dedicate this thread to the illest duo ever to walk the planet Earth (although big love to Eric B. & Rakim)...The lyricists in a place that was crawling with swangers,purple drank,Paul Wall etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKBfeZnl4Jc

Post your favorites

fortyglock
05-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Their first 3 albums imo were back to back classics, Southernplayalisticcadillacmusik or however it's spelt lol, Atliens and Aquemini. From then on the albums haven't been as great, but nevertheless show that they're creative artists with a unique vision. As well as this many consider Andre 3000 to be in top 10 or 20 best mc's of all time, and to this day he continues to drop ILL verses with ease. Definitely one of hip hop's greats.

Supreme-NRT
Used to be one of the illest duos around, a shame they fell off so much.

TheWolf
OutKast are DOPE.

Atliens and Aquemini are amamzing albums.

Forever.
Liquid Swords.
Illmatic.
Ironman.
Cuban Linx.
Hell On Earth.
Enter the 36 Chambers.
ATLIENS.
Madvilliany.
Return To the 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version.

Buzk
05-05-2008, 02:10 PM
plenty of gems on atliens and aquemini, which are the only albums ive heard from them...
13th floor, E.T. (Extraterrestrial), two dope boyz, milennium, aquemini, synthesizer...to name a few.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
05-05-2008, 02:21 PM
Used to be one of the illest duos around, a shame they fell off so much.

when did they fall off have you heard the art of storytelling pt.4
c'mon Andre3000 kills the shit son just peep this verse son

[Andre 3000]
So I'm watching her fine ass walk to my bedroom
And thought to myself that's the shape of things to come
She said, "Why in the club, you don't make it precipate?
You know, make it rain when you could make it thunderstorm?"
I'm like, why? The world needs sun. The hood needs funds
There's a war going on and half the battle is guns
How dare I throw it on the floor
When people are poor
So I write like Edgar Allen to restore
Got a cord, umbilical, attached to a place that can't afford
No landscaping or window draping
This old lady told me if I ain't got nothing good, say nay-thing
That's why I don't talk much. I swear it don't cost much
To pay attention to me
I tell it like it is and then I tell it how it could be
The hood be requesting my services
Oh, don't get nervous it's
Step your game up time. These ain't them same old rhymes
Designed to have you dancing in some club
Niggas ride to me; women beat off in their tub
Exfoliating with their poms poms yelling, "Go 3000."
I'm in my whatever bumping +nwa, + +100 Miles and Runnin'+
Runnin', Runnin', Runnin', Runnin'
Summon, woman. Come in. Sit down
Heard you need some plumbing
Done and Iím in a swell mood, a rather swole mood
Until she told me that she told dude
That sheíll be back, sheís going to the store
I didnít know she had a boyfriend so the door
I pointed her to. I said, "Call me when y'all break up
I donít fuck nobody's bitch and never owned a Jacob."
Know what time it is
Nigga just trying to live like a nigga supposed to live
If I still drank that malt liquor, Iíd pour the beer
On the ground for niggas not around. I started off starving
Now they got me out here +Brett Favre+ing
Trying see if I still got it; got it
I guess itís like a bike. Think about it
Bout it, bout it

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
05-05-2008, 02:22 PM
plenty of gems on atliens and aquemini, which are the only albums ive heard from them...
13th floor, E.T. (Extraterrestrial), two dope boyz, milennium, aquemini, synthesizer...to name a few.

i think all their shit was fire and idlewild was dope but luke warm

they need to reunite and do it outkast style not some half-n-half

4-Bar Killer
05-05-2008, 02:30 PM
Idlewild was a really good album.. 'Kast is still going strong in my opinion.. They killed Int Playas Anthem with UGK lately, and that new track with rae is ill aswell.. one of the best groups ever

Buzk
05-05-2008, 02:35 PM
when did they fall off have you heard the art of storytelling pt.4
c'mon Andre3000 kills the shit son just peep this verse son

ye, andre killed that track, big boi did his thing too. whats the news on them? they coming with a new album soon? if the whole album is on the same level as storrytelling pt4 ill definitely check for it

CharlesJones
05-05-2008, 03:52 PM
Outkast sucks and Andre is a weirdo. Only album i like by them is their first one.

SL33
05-05-2008, 05:03 PM

...................................so if you like fish and grits and all that pimp shit..................

OTB
05-05-2008, 06:02 PM
if you smoke a diiiiiiime
then i'll smoke a diiiiiiime

yo they mite jus surprize headz again someday, with somethin really dope-

SickT
05-06-2008, 02:54 AM
ye, andre killed that track, big boi did his thing too. whats the news on them? they coming with a new album soon? if the whole album is on the same level as storrytelling pt4 ill definitely check for it

They both working on solo albums

InvincibleArmor79
05-06-2008, 04:22 AM
for me personally, ATLiens is in my top 5 albums, period... some say aquemini is a better album, and thats cool with me... to each their own..

but atliens held more tracks i felt, and the way they ended that album with a conscious track that left the listener reflecting, i mean... that album defined an era for me.. always will... "softly, as if i play piano in the dark,"...

InvincibleArmor79
05-06-2008, 04:24 AM
another thing...

i agree with the threadstarter that these 2 are definately the best duo ever to bless our ears, but i present this argument...

i am most def a wu fan over anything else, but real hip hop fans cant deny they feelin of ghost and raekwon, that wouldve been a sick duo had it ridden out throughout the years...

Ritter
05-06-2008, 06:39 AM
i am most def a wu fan over anything else, but real hip hop fans cant deny they feelin of ghost and raekwon, that wouldve been a sick duo had it ridden out throughout the years...

Cant agree more,but the originality is what makes Kast special,not that RAGU doesnt have it...And Kast never fell off,they didn't make ATLiens-style-songs wack,they experimented,Dre with the blues,Big Boi with the jazzy thing.The new songs are real dope:Royal Flush is a 4.5 star song (the production is so raw).Art of Storytellin Pt 4 is a mix of ATLiens and Aquemini style,and a 5 star song.They'll return to their roots I believe,and make more shit that will be the proof that they're timeless.So lets start with some favorites-

Top 10 Kast songs

Best album

InvincibleArmor79
05-06-2008, 07:08 AM
one of my all-time fav lines from 3000..

"i came into this world high as a bird... from second-hand cocaine powder, i know it sounds absurd.."

sickness indeed..

Chu Tang
05-06-2008, 08:56 AM
fist three are classics ... the rest os good but i guess i like em less

but they re so taelnted , great mic skills, great musicianship, great production, and the minute u hear em u know it s them

g_flex
05-06-2008, 11:01 AM
dope group, i love that chonkiefire track..'if u think hip hop is dead exhume the body if u aint scared'

Ritter
05-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Big Boi's verse on Flip Flop rock makes me think deep,yet his flow was so deadly throughout the whole song...Especially these lines struck me:

Never judge a person or a book by it's covers
Just because my tone is darker than yours, a little tanner
You never took the time out, examine yourself boi
.. are you black, white, asian?
Indonesian, or Borean - that's black and Korean
We on the same team if we breathin
I jumped off the subject to see if you was seein
that we drop a little science off in every verse
They put that P.A. sticker on it cause they scared we gon' curse

STYLE
05-06-2008, 11:41 AM
these cats are the most creative rap duo ever. 10 years strong....

yo heads slept on speakerboxx, if u get a chance run that shit thru a deep bass system and light one up. that shit will take u all thru the ATL.

they will return to their roots, organized noize, the original prod team (southerplayalistic) will be runnin tha show, new album drops end of this year.

Visionz
05-06-2008, 12:27 PM
Outkast sucks and Andre is a weirdo. Only album i like by them is their first one.

its so damn sad that you talk all that shit about improving the ghetto, life in general, etc but when someone is out there trying to drop some real knowledge on folks you don't have the ears to hear it

She said, "Why in the club, you don't make it precipate?
You know, make it rain when you could make it thunderstorm?"
I'm like, why? The world needs sun. The hood needs funds
There's a war going on and half the battle is guns
How dare I throw it on the floor
When people are poor
So I write like Edgar Allen to restore
Got a cord, umbilical, attached to a place that can't afford
No landscaping or window draping

what do you thinks he's saying there?? reach your hands up next time maybe you'll catch it

but ontopic-Outkast is one of the greatest groups to ever do it, period. All their records have been atleast real good, the first three are straight up classics

the silencer
05-06-2008, 02:00 PM
i'm embarrassed to say it but i actually don't own any Outkast albums...

i never heard anything from them that i didn't love (first time i heard them was the song with Slick Rick years ago) but i just never went out of my way to pick up any of their cds...i dono why..

but i've been readin up on them a little bit and plan to cop a few of their albums very soon...

i love the threads like this too....this is how i got introduced to the genius of MF Doom and now i've got 3 or 4 of his albums and love em all....

Ritter
05-06-2008, 02:50 PM
No dollars wasted bro.Don't cop Idlewild unless you really want to,but the first 5 (Southernplayalisticadillacmusik,ATLiens,Aquemini, Stankonia,Speakerboxxx/The Love Below) are definetly worth it.

fortyglock
05-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Especially the first 3 which I think many will agree are their strongest material.

CharlesJones
05-06-2008, 03:50 PM
Mobb Deep is a better rap duo than Outkast because Mobb Deep has better albums than them. A Tribe Called Quest, Whodini, Run DMC are also a better duo than Outkast. Visions Unseen, i do listen to rappers who speak about knowledge like KRS One, Jeru The Damaja, Nas, Public Enemy, Dead Prez, Geto Boys, Paris. I just don't like Outkast because their music is weird and Andre is weird. I liked them when they first came out but they started doing different music when Atliens came out and that's when i stopped liking them. Plus Andre started acting weird when Atliens came out because he wore a turban in Elevators video LOL. Elevators is a hard song though and i love that beat. Aquemini has a few songs i like but their other albums are terrible. When i first heard Bombs Over Baghdad song, i said what the fuck is that? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Chu Tang
05-06-2008, 04:29 PM
Mobb Deep is a better rap duo than Outkast because Mobb Deep has better albums than them. A Tribe Called Quest, Whodini, Run DMC are also a better duo than Outkast. Visions Unseen, i do listen to rappers who speak about knowledge like KRS One, Jeru The Damaja, Nas, Public Enemy, Dead Prez, Geto Boys, Paris. I just don't like Outkast because their music is weird and Andre is weird. I liked them when they first came out but they started doing different music when Atliens came out and that's when i stopped liking them. Plus Andre started acting weird when Atliens came out because he wore a turban in Elevators video LOL. Elevators is a hard song though and i love that beat. Aquemini has a few songs i like but their other albums are terrible. When i first heard Bombs Over Baghdad song, i said what the fuck is that? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

modd deep to me died after hell on earth

Chu Tang
05-06-2008, 04:30 PM
these cats are the most creative rap duo ever. 10 years strong....

cant fuck with that - word

CharlesJones
05-06-2008, 04:32 PM
You didn't like Mobb Deep's Murda Musik album?

Chu Tang
05-06-2008, 04:34 PM
not really , i remember i bought it eyes closed (not having heard one single track) and was deeply disappointed. to the point i never bought any mobb deep shit again

maybe i should give it another spin ...

CharlesJones
05-06-2008, 04:40 PM
You tripping. Murda Musik is a tight album. Amerika's Nightmare and Blood Money albums are good too. Blood Money got a few wack tracks but overall it isn't that bad but yeah i agree with you that their music isn't as grimey as it used to be.

Chu Tang
05-06-2008, 04:44 PM
hey im game to give it another spin. i just looked for the cd in my rack and it aint there, probably gave it away. but i ll check it out for sure. dont think it ll top hell on earth but will check it out tho.

Ritter
05-07-2008, 12:28 AM

You crazy?? Mobb Deep doesnt have better albums,Quest isnt a duo (Phife Diggy,Q-Tip,Ali Shaheed),Run DMC (DMC,Rev Run,Jam Master Jay) isnt a duo.And what the fuck is this about andre being wierd.And ATLiens is a masterpiece.And the turban in the video?So what,its a part of an act,its a video.He doesnt wear turbans in public or shit like that.And the Bombs over Baghdad is a real cool song.Always gets me in the feeling to do something good with myself.Like study,or do a couple of math problems.OutKast just isnt that way.

CharlesJones
05-07-2008, 03:43 PM
LOL@you said Mobb Deep doesn't have better albums than Outkast hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Whatever man. Mobb Deep's albums shits on Outkast's boring albums. Run DMC and A Tribe Called Quest have 2 mc's. I don't count their dj's. Outkast used to have a dj so i guess you shouldn't consider them a duo. Most groups that have 2 mc's usually have a dj. Das EFX, Black Moon, Smif And Wessun, Heltah Skeltah, EPMD are better than Outkast. Andre of Outkast is a weirdo. Fuck his weird ass, wearing them gay clothes hahahahahahahahahaha.

fortyglock
05-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Yeah he wears what he wants but he's STILL an ill mc regardless. Seems like you're just judging them more on what they wear in videos and such.

6≤ Chambaz
05-07-2008, 03:55 PM
I remember when I fisrt heard Southernplayalisticorsomeshitlikethat I thought that THIS is the definition of a hipo-hop duo. Two different MC's feeding off each other. Then, I heard Gang Starr. Nothing better than Guru blazing on a Premo beat. After that Outkast became 0. Gang Starr >>> Outkast

CharlesJones
05-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Gang Starr is better than Outkast but Gang Starr doesn't have 2 mc's.

6≤ Chambaz
05-07-2008, 03:59 PM
Gang Starr is better than Outkast but Gang Starr doesn't have 2 mc's.
It's got a producer (1) and an MC (1) 1+1=2=Duo. Besides, Premo makes the beats talk, every beat he does is a new experience, and his presence in the duo is equal to that of a second mc

Visionz
05-07-2008, 04:12 PM
LOL@you said Mobb Deep doesn't have better albums than Outkast hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Whatever man. Mobb Deep's albums shits on Outkast's boring albums. Run DMC and A Tribe Called Quest have 2 mc's. I don't count their dj's. Outkast used to have a dj so i guess you shouldn't consider them a duo. Most groups that have 2 mc's usually have a dj. Das EFX, Black Moon, Smif And Wessun, Heltah Skeltah, EPMD are better than Outkast. Andre of Outkast is a weirdo. Fuck his weird ass, wearing them gay clothes hahahahahahahahahaha.thats your learning disability talking, tell your brain you're gonna start reading a book if it don't quit with the nonsense

Surreptitious
05-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Outkast has dropped more classic albums than Wu as a group has, I will pump ATLiens til the day I die

Surreptitious
05-07-2008, 04:36 PM
1. WU-Tang
2. Outkast
3. Mobb Deep through Murda Muzik
4. Gangstarr

Suga Duga
05-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Mobb Deep's albums shits on Outkast's boring albums. .

aquemini and ATLiens can't be topped by anything the lil wannabe clown thug prodigy and his g-unit buddy havoc have ever dropped

Billy Danzenie
05-07-2008, 05:17 PM
ATLiens was like the first album i ever got

back then i didn't know what it was it just looked cool

im glad i did

Sean
05-07-2008, 05:22 PM
I haven't gpot any outkast albums yet, where should I start? Atliens?

Suga Duga
05-07-2008, 05:36 PM
I haven't gpot any outkast albums yet, where should I start? Atliens?

ATLiens and Aquemini are a must, sean. start with those b/c after that you'll try to get everything else from em anyway.

btw, my fav andre 3000 verse:

3VNuOMNL8Rs

Surreptitious
05-07-2008, 05:37 PM
start with southernplayalistikcadillac music, then atliens, then aquemeni, personally ATLiens is as dope as a cd as Wu tang forever

The Don Ghengis Khan
05-07-2008, 09:32 PM
My fav Outkast song:

SpottieOttieDopalicous:
vXmqauitBkM
Good beat to zone out to. The horns are too sick.

Suga Duga
05-07-2008, 09:34 PM
I came to the conclusion these are the best trumpets in hip hop to date

TheWolf
05-07-2008, 09:42 PM
Andre wears gay clothes??

Maybe true. But who else could wear that shit and still get respect? Great thing about OutKast is they do themselves. Music, image whatever. Hip-hop is full of clones, people trying to be whatever is popular at the time.

That's why OutKast will always be dope to me, even if I'm not that keen on their newer music. Atleast they haven't got Akon on the hook and Kanye on the beat.

When I'm in the mood ATLiens sounds like the greatest Hip-Hop ever made.

Suga Duga
05-07-2008, 09:46 PM
^^^whats so bad about kanye (on the beat)?

The Don Ghengis Khan
05-07-2008, 09:48 PM
I came to the conclusion these are the best trumpets in hip hop to date

I know right? First time I heard that shit I was zooted and they took me to another world.

TheWolf
05-07-2008, 09:49 PM
^^^whats so bad about kanye (on the beat)?

Nothing really, although not a big fan.

Just making the point that a lot of Hip-Hop stick to the current formula.......Neptunes, Kanye, Timbaland, or whoever is the 'hit maker' at the time.

OutKast seem to do what they want, know what I mean?

Suga Duga
05-07-2008, 09:53 PM
ya

Chu Tang
05-08-2008, 02:01 AM
to even compare mobb deep to Outkast is just plain dumb

mobb deep are ok, they have one sick abum imo, hell on earth, which ios good straight up hhop, good simple beats and an mc , they never topped that again

there s more originality in a bunch of outkast songs in any of their albums than in all of mobb deep s carreer , past and future

plus, prodigy s solo album sucked balls i think

Ritter
05-08-2008, 05:34 AM
to even compare mobb deep to Outkast is just plain dumb

...i would throw in the bunny with a pancake on its head,but nevermind

Chu Tang
05-08-2008, 05:36 AM
...i would throw in the bunny with a pancake on its head,but nevermind

sorry man lang barrier there i guess

Ritter
05-08-2008, 08:39 AM
sorry man lang barrier there i guess

http://ratonland.org/img/articles/bunny-pancake.gif

Thats what I meant to say.

Chu Tang
05-08-2008, 09:33 AM
haha ok

6≤ Chambaz
05-11-2008, 01:42 PM
YO ! after 8 years since I first heard it, I gave ATLiens a spin. All I wanted to say is DAMN !!! I don't listen to much South shit, but without doubt this is the best South album ever !

6≤ Chambaz
05-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Me And Yooouuuuu, Your momma and your cousin tooooooo, cruisin on the strip.......
DAMN !

Suga Duga
05-11-2008, 01:50 PM
aquemini is their best^^

VZA
05-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Outkast represent all that is good about southern hiphop.

Ritter
05-11-2008, 01:55 PM
I would spin any of their records (excluding Idlewild) 20 years from now.Timeless motherfuckers.

6≤ Chambaz
05-11-2008, 01:55 PM
aquemini is their best^^
Im afraid i can't agree witchu on that one. As a matter of fact, I think Aquemini is a 4* album. Great, but nowhere near ATLiens

Suga Duga
05-11-2008, 03:18 PM
Im afraid i can't agree witchu on that one. As a matter of fact, I think Aquemini is a 4* album. Great, but nowhere near ATLiens

4*? get outta here, seriously

Guarded By Martyrs
05-11-2008, 03:20 PM
aquemini is their best^^

Hahaha...
I was just gonna ask which is their best album !!!!

Thanks GFX...

I need to catch up with them.

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 03:37 PM

I agree.

As previously stated it comes in at 8 on TheWolf's top ten.

KJR
06-15-2013, 07:45 AM
These dudes NEED to get back together.
ATLiens is something else...

ShaDynasty
06-15-2013, 08:18 AM
My favorite group.

KJR
06-15-2013, 11:35 AM
My favorite group.

What's your fav Kast album, Sosa?

ShaDynasty
06-15-2013, 11:42 AM
What's your fav Kast album, Sosa?

love them all but definitely Aquemini. I think it had a big impact on my music taste and the music i make, i like stuff thats hip hop but with other genres mixed in.

Plus 3 stacks verse on mamacita>>>

KJR
06-15-2013, 11:48 AM
Does the hook on Mamacita bug you at all?

ShaDynasty
06-15-2013, 11:53 AM
lol no, that shit is fly. its one of them songs i always turn up in the car.

KJR
06-15-2013, 01:39 PM
Haha, it always bugged me, only thing about Aquemini that put me off tbh

CharlesJones
06-15-2013, 03:21 PM
LOL@Suga Duga saying Aquemini is their best hahahahahahahahaha. Southernplayalisticaddilacmusik is their best. That's when they were hard. Andre turned into a faggot after the first album and that's when i stopped liking them. They have a couple songs on Atliens i like and a few songs on Aquemini i like. They really became wack after Aquemini. Stankonia is the worst piece of shit album i heard from them. I didn't even bother to listen to Speakerboxxx/The Love Below.

KJR
06-16-2013, 06:29 AM
^I Can't believe you didn't like ATLiens. Those songs went hard!

GhettoGnom
06-16-2013, 08:05 AM
LOL@Suga Duga saying Aquemini is their best hahahahahahahahaha. Southernplayalisticaddilacmusik is their best. That's when they were hard. Andre turned into a faggot after the first album and that's when i stopped liking them. They have a couple songs on Atliens i like and a few songs on Aquemini i like. They really became wack after Aquemini. Stankonia is the worst piece of shit album i heard from them. I didn't even bother to listen to Speakerboxxx/The Love Below.

lol

TheFunkyDrummer
06-16-2013, 10:25 AM
Aquemini is a better album than Southernplayalisticaddilacmusik. The first 3 Outkast albums are gold. Even the choruses didn't bother me. After Aquemini it went downhill.

ATliens = Aquemini > Southernplayalisticaddilacmusik

CharlesJones
06-16-2013, 03:33 PM
LOL@Aquemini is better than Southernplayalisticaddilacmusik hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah right. KJR, Atliens sucks. Elevators and Ova Da Woodz are the best songs on that wack album.

TheFunkyDrummer
06-16-2013, 04:05 PM
LOL @ your stupid opinions. You always seem to have favorite albums others don't seem to agree with. Nothing wrong with that, but you're saying it like it's a fact. ATLiens is seen as one of the greatest hiphop albums of all time. It's not my favorite album, but that says a lot. It had influence on other great hiphop acts as well. It was a great crossover between commercial appeal and creative rap. They managed to push that to another level on Aquemini. If you would go on any forum Charles, 99% would say that either ATLiens is their best or Aquemini. ATLiens wack you are out of your mind. Go listen to Two Dope Boys In A Cadillac and ATLiens. These are wack tracks? Right. You even laugh at people who think Resurrection is better than Can I Borrow A Dollar? Which is common sense (no pun intended).

GhettoGnom
06-16-2013, 11:22 PM
Don't feed the troll.

CharlesJones
06-17-2013, 05:26 AM
LOL. Can I Borrow A Dollar is better than Resurrection and Southernplayalisticaddilacmusik is better than Atliens and Aquemini.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-17-2013, 05:34 AM
lol whatever you heard first is better?

CharlesJones
06-17-2013, 05:34 AM
That's right hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

TheFunkyDrummer
06-17-2013, 06:24 AM
So you like No More Mr. Nice Guy more than Step In The Arena and Daily Operation? OK

KJR
06-17-2013, 06:47 AM
You even laugh at people who think Resurrection is better than Can I Borrow A Dollar? Which is common sense (no pun intended).

Haha, genius pun. :)

Longbongcilvaringz
06-17-2013, 06:56 AM
That's right hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

hahaha, ok.

KJR
06-17-2013, 05:17 PM
So Charles, is Juvenile Hell better than Infamous? ;)

CharlesJones
06-17-2013, 09:48 PM
TheFunkyDrummer, i don't like No More Mr Nice Guy and Step In The Arena. Daily Operation, Hard To Earn, Moment Of Truth, The Ownerz, Full Clip greatest hits are the only Gang Starr albums i listen to. KJR, i don't like Juvenile Hell more than The Infamous. Juvenile Hell is weak. Hold Down The Fort is the best song on that album.

KJR
06-18-2013, 06:33 AM
^Hm, why don't you like "Step In The Arena"?

CharlesJones
06-20-2013, 12:49 PM
I don't like Step In The Arena because of the beats. When i don't like a album, it's because of the beats. I rarely dislike a album because of lyrics unless it's from the south because most south rappers are trash.

GhettoGnom
06-20-2013, 08:50 PM
I bet your IQ are like over 50.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-20-2013, 09:03 PM
Do we really need this thread. However doesn't like or appreciate Outkast can go fuck himself.

KJR
06-21-2013, 08:25 AM
I don't like Step In The Arena because of the beats. When i don't like a album, it's because of the beats. I rarely dislike a album because of lyrics unless it's from the south because most south rappers are trash.

"Sippin' on some sizzzurp, sip sip, sippin' on some sizzurp..." ;)