PDA

View Full Version : would you.........

THE W
05-05-2008, 02:57 PM
as a man:

get into a marriage/committed relationship with a women who has no job, isnt going to school, and lives with her parents but can cook, clean, and do other household stuff.

as a women:

get into a marriage/committed relationship with a man who has no job, isnt going to school, and lives with his parents but can cook, clean, and do other household stuff.

TheWolf
05-05-2008, 03:05 PM
Depends what she was planning on doing? Also how old she is....

Personally I'm 46 and sleeping on the floor in my Mum's bedroom. But my older brother is going to jail for 'animal tampering', so will be moving into his room soon. YES!!

Art Vandelay
05-05-2008, 03:12 PM
that depends. does she do anal?

INF
05-05-2008, 03:14 PM
If she can hold down the house for real then yeah. Eventually she gonna want more money and go get it for us. I aint gonna have nothin for that ass cept for hard dick and conversation.

THE W
05-05-2008, 03:22 PM
i'd take a no career having chic in definitely as long as she can maintain the household while im bringing home the bacon. i believe its my responsibility as a man to provide for the family and i wouldnt go into a marriage without being able to adequately provide for the family without the women's help. if the wife is getting paper, thats just a bonus.

Blackula Spectacula
05-05-2008, 03:24 PM
Depends what she was planning on doing? Also how old she is....

Personally I'm 46 and sleeping on the floor in my Mum's bedroom. But my older brother is going to jail for 'animal tampering', so will be moving into his room soon. YES!!

You're a keeper.

: - /

TheWolf
05-05-2008, 03:28 PM
You're a keeper.

: - /

Thanks.

I also have a Wu tattoo on my face and FreeMurda signed my copy of Afro Samurai ^O^

MsRzaRecTaH
05-05-2008, 04:03 PM
i'd take a no career having chic in definitely as long as she can maintain the household while im bringing home the bacon. i believe its my responsibility as a man to provide for the family and i wouldnt go into a marriage without being able to adequately provide for the family without the women's help. if the wife is getting paper, thats just a bonus.

CAN I MARRY YOU???? :o

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 04:27 PM
Why not? I don't see how that's a negative for a woman to not have a job and not go to school, especially if she's unable to, say like take care of the kids or something. Yes I would.

Rame
05-05-2008, 04:30 PM
No.

HANZO
05-05-2008, 04:53 PM

i couldnt have said is better myself.

its a mans duty to look after the family. if he cant provide for the family then he should go back to the drawing board.

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 04:55 PM
So who are these people saying that chivalry is dead?

HANZO
05-05-2008, 04:57 PM
So who are these people saying that chivalry is dead?

men who marry feminists, in other words. hippies.

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 05:00 PM
True, but I'm not like that. I'm truly a gentleman, so much that the Queen would take me back. I take this monarchy thing to whole nother level.

Rame
05-05-2008, 05:17 PM
I'd rather be double paid than having single wages, most females work anyway.

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 05:22 PM
If you feel that that's best for you, I'm not gonna argue. Peace Rama.

THE W
05-05-2008, 05:35 PM
its a lot tougher these days to hold things down with one income than it was 50 years ago but i know many dudes who are doing it so it is possible. with the people i know the wife does have the ability to go get a job but she'll stay at home and hold down the household unless the husband is unable to work(gets sick or injured) then she'll pick up the slack while the husband gets back on his feet.

TeknicelStylez
05-05-2008, 06:22 PM
I wouldn't mind, I think it's important for children to have a parent around them at all times, you just can't trust your kids in other hands. Besides, most of those "independent" women have a wide array of complexes to go along with their independence, such as a shit load of stress, and a chronic case of "I don't need you".

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-05-2008, 06:44 PM
If she is the one that she is really worth it..YES!!

THE W
05-05-2008, 07:01 PM
CAN I MARRY YOU???? :o
i dont think stylemasterr or the youngin' VZA would be too happy with that and im no homewrecker.

i respect the sanctity of marriage.

Blackula Spectacula
05-05-2008, 07:10 PM
fuck no .. they have to be independant .. I don't like ppl living off me, go out .. be somebody .. I admire that shit.

05-05-2008, 07:19 PM
^^ Mary me..

HANZO
05-05-2008, 07:21 PM
fuck no .. they have to be independant .. I don't like ppl living off me, go out .. be somebody .. I admire that shit.

well ofcourse its different for a woman. i cant picture a household where the man sits down and does fuk all while the woman makes the money.

Blackula Spectacula
05-05-2008, 07:31 PM
^^ Mary me..
If you had a vag and great tits ... maybe
well ofcourse its different for a woman. i cant picture a household where the man sits down and does fuk all while the woman makes the money.

sounds like my last relationship .. I'll never let ne one get away with that shit ever again.

HANZO
05-05-2008, 07:39 PM
sounds like my last relationship .. I'll never let ne one get away with that shit ever again.

hahaha, i guess you learn from your mistakes. shit happens, its hard to decipher a mans mind. some of us can be very chivalrious, so the fact that a woman does all the work would be like having your dick torched by burning jet fuel. then you have the rest who are ok with that notion. maybe its a cultural thing i dnt kno, cause where im from if you cant take care of your woman your a pussy.

Queen Of Poetry
05-05-2008, 07:46 PM
True, but I'm not like that. I'm truly a gentleman, so much that the Queen would take me back. I take this monarchy thing to whole nother level.

Will u marry me?:*

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 07:48 PM
Will u marry me?:*

No, I'm supposed to ask you... that's part of being the gentleman.

Queen Of Poetry
05-05-2008, 07:49 PM
No, I'm supposed to ask you... that's part of being the gentleman.

I'm liberated but u can buy the ring..................

Tiffany's
size 3.5
3 or 4 carat

TheWolf
05-05-2008, 07:51 PM
My ex was working a good job, doing a Masters degree and looking after her Mum who has cancer.

Damn, bitch was making me look bad!!!!

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 07:52 PM
I'm liberated but u can buy the ring..................

Tiffany's
size 3.5
3 or 4 carat

Consider us engaged then...

JASPER
05-05-2008, 07:52 PM
If you had a vag and great tits ... maybe
Why don't you shut the fuck up with that, greasetits.

Queen Of Poetry
05-05-2008, 07:55 PM
Consider us engaged then...

I have never been so happy................:cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie ::cheerlie:

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 07:57 PM
I have never been so happy................:cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie ::cheerlie:

Meet me in the Neverending Thread, you.

05-05-2008, 07:59 PM
I wanna mary Blackula but she is a lesbo..wtf

Orion Nebulus
05-05-2008, 08:00 PM

I was thinking about this comment you made and I would have no problem with that. Theres a lot of women who don't take care of the house and rather go out with her no boyfriend having friends doing god knows what. I have no problem providing for the fam. As long as the other half is committed to you and is there by your side no matter what.

TheWolf
05-05-2008, 08:00 PM
I just want to marry any girl that acknowledges my presence on internet forums.

Dokuro
05-05-2008, 08:11 PM
it dosent matter if you love some one you love them any one who thinks otherwords is just an shalow insecure devil

TheWolf
05-05-2008, 08:13 PM
it dosent matter if you love some one you love them any one who thinks otherwords is just an shalow insecure devil

Damn, you're not in school or working either Great Dane???

Just joking dude.

Dokuro
05-05-2008, 08:24 PM
I own two business a pool hall and a barber shop take night classes at the college of the redwoods

happly married she works at pelican bay (in the guard tower thank god) and spend all my free time spreading evil throw the corp

so sory QoP the great danes takin

movin out of CPT was the best thats ever hapend i sigest you all do it

Queen Of Poetry
05-05-2008, 08:30 PM
But to answer the original question..............I don't know if I would b/c I am taking care of 2 seeds and I don't need to take of anyone else...............but who knows.........lifes short!

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 08:33 PM
There's only 2 types of people that I would care for, my parents (in my case just my mom), and My boo. That's it, oh and my seeds, but only until 18 then it's out the door.

HANZO
05-05-2008, 08:37 PM
i would take care of the whole fam. like brother, uncles, cousins, 2nd cousins, 3rd cousins, 4th cousins. i see myself like the godfather.

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 08:43 PM
I would too, but I would do the Tracy McGrady approach, give everyone their own money and say now don't bother me again. As cold as that sounds, I don't want cousins bothering me evertime they need to pay off a credit card debt. And I see myself being rich so don't judge.

HANZO
05-05-2008, 08:48 PM
I would too, but I would do the Tracy McGrady approach, give everyone their own money and say now don't bother me again. As cold as that sounds, I don't want cousins bothering me evertime they need to pay off a credit card debt. And I see myself being rich so don't judge.

the trace mcgrady approach hey, i guess u will never make it out the 1st round of the playoffs then.

that is a good approach though.

my dad takes care of his entire fam, plus he spent loads on my mothers fam, plus he gives money to his fellow villagers back in the motherland. he even wants to build a school in memory of his mother. he does all this and he only a black taxi driver.

TheWolf
05-05-2008, 08:51 PM
the trace mcgrady approach hey, i guess u will never make it out the 1st round of the playoffs then.

my dad takes care of his entire fam, plus he spent loads on my mothers fam, plus he gives money to his fellow villagers back in the motherland. he even wants to build a school in memory of his mother. he does all this and he only a black taxi driver.

Good for your Dad.

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 08:52 PM

^^ LOL no I'm serious about that tho, doesn't mean I wouldn't help if it I have the money and they despirately needed it, and no I wouldn't bring this back up at a later date I'm not a dick.

Blackula Spectacula
05-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Why don't you shut the fuck up with that, greasetits.

shut up you drunk faggot

MAYOR QUIMBY
05-05-2008, 10:55 PM
that depends. does she do anal?
My thoughts exactly!

KERZO
05-06-2008, 06:46 AM
Get my 'Hash Brownies' outta the oven BBEEIIITTCHH!!!

http://www.mediabistro.com/unbeige/original/50shousewife.jpg

STYLE
05-06-2008, 07:07 AM
co sign ben, housework is a muthafukka. i was mr mom for 1 1/2 years since i work frm home. i took care of my son at 8 months while my wife finished school and worked
(stylist).
man i was lookin just like dude in the movie. complete chaos until i got the hang of the timing and routine. but once i had a chance got bow out, i did, with the quickness.

i have so much respect for mothers, single mothers, especially a certain
goddess who is trying to front like she ain't still squeezin a pillow between her legs at night staring at my myspace. having to work, then without break, start another shift of kids and maintaining a home would break most men in two.
but see, i bend, but never break

see this "s" on my chest it stands for supple.

MsRzaRecTaH
05-06-2008, 10:25 AM
co sign ben, housework is a muthafukka. i was mr mom for 1 1/2 years since i work frm home. i took care of my son at 8 months while my wife finished school and worked
(stylist).
man i was lookin just like dude in the movie. complete chaos until i got the hang of the timing and routine. but once i had a chance got bow out, i did, with the quickness.

i have so much respect for mothers, single mothers, especially a certain
goddess who is trying to front like she ain't still squeezin a pillow between her legs at night staring at my myspace. having to work, then without break, start another shift of kids and maintaining a home would break most men in two.
but see, i bend, but never break

see this "s" on my chest it stands for supple.

Yeah being a single parent can be hard, but the reward at the end is great. My kids are doing sooo good at school, they clean up after themselves and help me out a lot..... its tough, I wake up everyday at 5:30 am, get ready, get the boys ready so they can be at school by 7:30am.... and then start my day at work.. get off at 4:30 or 5ish.... and then get them, so I can be stuck in traffic for an hour and half.... come home feed them, help with their homework.. and then relax....... its a long day everyday but I do not complain.. I enjoy the time while stuck in traffic to talk to my kids about their daily activities and their dreams............

eventually..... I will meet a man....
and thats how I am going to leave it as.

Queen Of Poetry
05-06-2008, 11:36 AM
Yeah being a single parent can be hard, but the reward at the end is great. My kids are doing sooo good at school, they clean up after themselves and help me out a lot..... its tough, I wake up everyday at 5:30 am, get ready, get the boys ready so they can be at school by 7:30am.... and then start my day at work.. get off at 4:30 or 5ish.... and then get them, so I can be stuck in traffic for an hour and half.... come home feed them, help with their homework.. and then relax....... its a long day everyday but I do not complain.. I enjoy the time while stuck in traffic to talk to my kids about their daily activities and their dreams............

eventually..... I will meet a man....
and thats how I am going to leave it as.

I feel u............it's tough but I don't complain either..........

Sgt Holly Wood
05-06-2008, 11:46 AM
yeah i prolly would

but she gotta start planning some shit out though, cant be living like that forever

Da Ryda
05-06-2008, 03:49 PM
Already do...

Da Ryda
05-06-2008, 03:53 PM
my dad takes care of his entire fam... he does all this and he only a black taxi driver.
Not only is he a taxi driver... he's a black man... who's driving a taxi... damn... :dududu:

VZA
05-06-2008, 04:04 PM
fucking hell I misread the question, and thought you were asking if I wanted to do a woman, so I clicked yes woman.

Does that make me gay/a woman?

Blackula Spectacula
05-06-2008, 04:21 PM
if theres children involved then well thats different . if the person is home cleaning and caring for a child (which is a 24/7 job) than i'd appreciate that too.... raising a child is hard work I couldn't imagine .. Props to all the momma's and poppa's here who are raising their kids and not leaving them alone or having some one else raise them cause they're too selfish to give their time and effort for them .. smh I hate those type of parents.

MsRzaRecTaH
05-06-2008, 04:58 PM
fucking hell I misread the question, and thought you were asking if I wanted to do a woman, so I clicked yes woman.

Does that make me gay/a woman?

Oh dear....................

JASPER
05-06-2008, 05:11 PM
shut up you drunk faggotYou're a faggot for pretending to be a faggot, you faggy faggotass faggot.

Blackula Spectacula
05-06-2008, 06:01 PM
You're a faggot for pretending to be a faggot, you faggy faggotass faggot.

hahaha faaaaag

HANZO
05-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Not only is he a taxi driver... he's a black man... who's driving a taxi... damn... :dududu:

nah man, he drives a black cab. the ones in london innit, the shit which takes 3 years to get into cause u gotta know the whole of london like the back of your hand.