PDA

View Full Version : do u think tsa is interesting to the posters/readers?

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-05-2008, 05:30 PM
so... jus vote and say why...

TeknicelStylez
05-05-2008, 05:37 PM
Yea TSA is funny, he pops up with some humorous shit, and it's even better when people take him seriously and get into 9 page unwinnable e-beefs with him.

SKAMPOE
05-05-2008, 05:38 PM
no, but im always amazed at the size of his nostrils, shit looks like to comets landed on his face n created those giant craters!

Blackula Spectacula
05-05-2008, 05:38 PM
meh

Bg_Knocc_Out
05-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Yea TSA is funny, he pops up with some humorous shit, and it's even better when people take him seriously and get into 9 page unwinnable e-beefs with him.

Co-Sign, especialy about when he gets into arguements.

AcidPhosphate69
05-05-2008, 05:41 PM
I think yeah, maybe he's funny sometimes...I can't lie. But I wouldn't say interesting. I personally think he needs a new hobby.

HANZO
05-05-2008, 05:41 PM
The nigerian gawd Jay Jay says TSA is cool
http://www.orinfor.gov.rw/IMAGES/Okocha.jpg

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-05-2008, 05:42 PM
so... jus vote and say why...

He would be cooler if he came out with more Croatian rap songs. That's what posters here really want to see.

TeknicelStylez
05-05-2008, 05:44 PM
I think yeah, maybe he's funny sometimes...I can't lie. But I wouldn't say interesting. I personally think he needs a new hobby.

Yea the question wasn't if he was a loser, it was if he's funny. He definately has too much time on his hands...

TheWolf
05-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Some of his shit funny. Some isn't. But no one on here is funny ALL the time.

Seems to have interesting views on some subjects.

I agree that's its funny when people take him seriously and get e-motional. THIS. IS. THE. INTERNET.

This place is better off with him than without him, I guess.

AcidPhosphate69
05-05-2008, 05:45 PM
He would be cooler if he came out with more Croatian rap songs. That's what posters here really want to see.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHA, that was mad funny. Just caught me off guard and shit.

Sicka than aidZ
05-05-2008, 06:02 PM
he's concieded but the people who pay attention to em aint winners themselves. so i dont know, he should talk less thats what i think. Its annoying

SKAMPOE
05-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Yea the question wasn't if he was a loser, it was if he's funny. He definately has too much time on his hands...
ha! time n penis!

TAURO
05-05-2008, 07:01 PM
TSA made two brilliant threads, ironically neither were posted in gen chat.

TSA
05-05-2008, 07:03 PM
AHAHAhahahhahahahahahaHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH!!!HHAhahha haH!H!H!HAAHHA!

HAHAHAHAHHHH!!!

he basically summed up the 5 picture sonning i was about to do

Loser?

nigga

YOU HAVE NO HOME.
YOUR LITERALLY HOMELESS.
THAT MEANS YOU HAVE NO HOME.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4157/thudad5.jpg-ha! time n penis!

you can do better then that skamp, and lets be real, im your favorite nigga on here:f

*accepts Jesus as master*

TSA made two brilliant threads, ironically neither were posted in gen chat.
idk why the misconception of me being "the gen chat poster" is so wide spread but the vast bulk of my posts weren't in gen chat.

ya'll can say what you want, but for the fact that this is the 3rd TSA themed non-tsa thread in the past 4 days, we already have an answer

If Tsa ain't interesting then wtf are the rest of ya'll?
not to mention anyone that votes no OBVIOUSLY fears the rich.

mDzitLRrt2Y
(Above:The Rich)

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Who's dat dude?

TheWolf
05-05-2008, 07:07 PM
he's concieded but the people who pay attention to em aint winners themselves. so i dont know, he should talk less thats what i think. Its annoying

"aint winners themselves"

You just spent the last 20mins changing your post on an internet forum.

"Oh, oh, hold up, I just thought of another comment that's even funnier and more intelligent than my last one. Damn I'm a WINNER. I'M AN INTERNET WINNER. YYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

TSA
05-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Sicka lost when he wasn't allowed to moderate TSA lol

-av7F1JBmj4
(im pat bateman dancing to this right now, ya sniffz)
(AND making more then your parents)

Sicka than aidZ
05-05-2008, 07:53 PM
"aint winners themselves"

You just spent the last 20mins changing your post on an internet forum.

"Oh, oh, hold up, I just thought of another comment that's even funnier and more intelligent than my last one. Damn I'm a WINNER. I'M AN INTERNET WINNER. YYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

i nodded off cuz of soem 80's i did earlier who are u?

TheWolf
05-05-2008, 07:59 PM
i nodded off cuz of soem 80's i did earlier who are u?

Great comeback.

I get it, saying you dont know who I am, therefore making me feel terrible that I'm not as well known as you on the INTERNET.

I have been sonned by Sicka, I feel blessed.

Bg_Knocc_Out
05-05-2008, 08:01 PM
garantee like 80% of the people that voted "No He ain't" have been a victim of TSA's arghuements.

TSA
05-05-2008, 08:03 PM
^he gets it.

Sicka than aidZ
05-05-2008, 08:10 PM
hmmmm, looks like its past someones bedtime. Seriously tho wolf, when did u get here?

TSA
05-05-2008, 08:14 PM
wolf is killing sicka, you can tell cause he's saying the same thing he said before in different words

usually when you do that you have to deliever it different.

he's nervous.

TheWolf
05-05-2008, 08:16 PM
hmmmm, looks like its past someones bedtime. Seriously tho wolf, when did u get here?

I really dont get this joke?

It's past your bedtime????? What the fuck???? This isn't a comeback, I just really dont understand the 'joke'. Please explain.

GENERAL WISE
05-05-2008, 08:22 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i16/Akburst510/BabyEatsLemon.gif

sicka = baby

lemon = TSA thread

Sicka than aidZ
05-05-2008, 08:25 PM
well what am i supposed to say. your names wolf and u aint givin me anything about yourself to work with so i dont really see what your trying to get outta all this. honestly dude i never heard of ya so why do u want to get clowned on by me.

TheWolf
05-05-2008, 08:31 PM
well what am i supposed to say. your names wolf and u aint givin me anything about yourself to work with so i dont really see what your trying to get outta all this. honestly dude i never heard of ya so why do u want to get clowned on by me.

Thought you might come back at me with some funny shit, which would have been entertaining for me, and anyone else reading this thread.

But you didn't so it's kind of died.

I'm bored with it now.

I'm a homosexual, European, Soulja Boy fan, with a weight problem and a weak handshake....see if you can come up with something fuuny with that info. I'll give you 30 minutes and 6 edits. GO!!!

SKAMPOE
05-05-2008, 08:37 PM
its me, tsa, n robby! we keep this shit poppin!

HANZO
05-05-2008, 08:37 PM
I'm a homosexual, European, Soulja Boy fan, with a weight problem and a weak handshake....see if you can come up with something fuuny with that info. I'll give you 30 minutes and 6 edits. GO!!!

hahahahaahahahahaha

Sicka than aidZ
05-05-2008, 08:50 PM
for those of u who wanna stay on topic.... 11-7 tsa losing.... again

Thought you might come back at me with some funny shit, which would have been entertaining for me, and anyone else reading this thread.

But you didn't so it's kind of died.

I'm bored with it now.

why do i gotta always be the one who's gotta say soemthin funn? y.... Its TSA's fuckin thread, he's the one u need to be bitchin at. He's been nuttin but fuckin dead weight in this thread. Go nibble on his nuts for awhile. Im fuckin high to tell u the truth. who are u again.? Nevermind ill just forget again anywayz. im already lost on this one

Prolifical ENG
05-05-2008, 09:07 PM
TSA is overrated and underrated at the same time. But it was once said that some log onto the corp and post more about him than wu-tang and even hip-hop in general.....hahaha

One non Gen Chat thread I remember and just searched:

Look at these some of these idiots in the Wu-Chamber not even on TSA's level of discussion and replying to his thread: U-God > Raekwon (click this link) They were just commin in and droppin their freepost 2-cents saying U-God is wack and leaving.

For a summary:

^Proof faggot proof

can you GIVE ME THE SONG WHERE THEY OUT DO GOLDIE?!

no, it's just become an established fact that he's "wack" cause ppl don't wanna sound stany by saying wu-tang is full proof lyrically.

so they have to pick someone to be the toilet and it ends up being U-god...unfairly cause he's never been on a wu song without being top 3...and or top 2 if it's less then 4 members.

BITCH I NEED PROOF

He was diggin into the lyrics. I think another similar thread was made recently.

Theres even a good one in KTL recently.

EAGLE EYE
05-05-2008, 09:14 PM
what is this shit all about?

where am I? Why am I drinking coffee at 10pm?

Isnt it some mexican beans and rice holiday? Should I be drinking?

Sicka than aidZ
05-05-2008, 09:21 PM
yeah he has his moments.... Im still wondering how im gonna vote if i vote at all....... damn bro i think im getting athletes foot this sucks. i cant even remmebmber why im posting here right now.... Oh yeah, he 's not very interesting but he says some funny shit just not enuf according to the poll

hectis
05-05-2008, 09:28 PM
I think he is funny

hectis
05-05-2008, 09:30 PM
I find it funny that there is a thread asking if u think he is funny though lol

Sicka than aidZ
05-05-2008, 09:39 PM
yeah it seems kinda weird huh...."do u think people think tsa is funny" ........ Well yeah of course people think he's funny.

It should have been more blunt thats what i think your gettin at right hectis?

Yeah liek "do u think TSA is funny"..... I just voted yes cuz i dont really lie to u guys im str8 forward as i can be.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-06-2008, 08:08 AM
ehehehhh

KERZO
05-06-2008, 08:44 AM
Whos TSA?

TSA
05-06-2008, 09:30 AM
TSA is overrated and underrated at the same time. But it was once said that some log onto the corp and post more about him than wu-tang and even hip-hop in general.....hahaha

One non Gen Chat thread I remember and just searched:

Look at these some of these idiots in the Wu-Chamber not even on TSA's level of discussion and replying to his thread: U-God > Raekwon (click this link) They were just commin in and droppin their freepost 2-cents saying U-God is wack and leaving.

For a summary:

He was diggin into the lyrics. I think another similar thread was made recently.

Theres even a good one in KTL recently.
ahahah!

i forgot that one, god i need to learn to look at the screen when i type

6 Chambaz
05-06-2008, 09:45 AM
yes. not always funny, but in 90% of the cases interesting

fortyglock
05-06-2008, 10:08 AM
Voted yes. Dude brings a certain 'style' to Wucorp with his posts n what not. Half the time I find it difficult to even take him/it seriously because of that damn Ric Flair sig. But yeah, he certainly has his own way, so all good.

Sgt Holly Wood
05-06-2008, 10:48 AM
he cool

sometimes he funny, other times i have no fuckin idea bout shit he talks about or his threads

so ima say uhhh yeah

VZA
05-06-2008, 11:04 AM
http://i29.tinypic.com/iemnly.jpg

TSA
05-06-2008, 11:21 AM
aAAAHAHAhAHAHAHAHHAHAhahahaH!H!!!!!

TeknicelStylez
05-06-2008, 11:53 AM
YOU HAVE NO HOME.
YOUR LITERALLY HOMELESS.
THAT MEANS YOU HAVE NO HOME.

Fuck you talking about, I pay rent nigga... you still live with mammy and pappy on the farm...

http://www.legendsofamerica.com/photos-nebraska/NebraskaLand.jpg

TSA
05-06-2008, 12:00 PM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/NooJoysy.jpg
"Fuck you towking about, I pay went nigga... you still live with maa'mmy and paa'ppy on the faa'm..."

TeknicelStylez
05-06-2008, 12:04 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1075/753111098_e969c37e70.jpg?v=0

Took me about 3 mins of google browsing to find a legitimate size to match yours

TeknicelStylez
05-06-2008, 12:11 PM
Well I love clowning on you, but I gotta run fella, got real life stuff to do like.... Get a second job, and mail out checks... Have fun tipping cows and shit.

VZA
05-06-2008, 12:18 PM
"Fuck you towking about, I pay went nigga... you still live with maa'mmy and paa'ppy on the faa'm..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TSA
05-06-2008, 12:32 PM
"Well I love clowning on yehz, but I gotta run fella, got real life stuff to do like.... Get a second jaa'b, and mail ayot' checks... Have fun tipping caa'ws and shet.

Who the fuck's gonna take a bitch ass midget with little man syndrome with a thick jooysy accent seriously for a second jaa'b? Hopefully you get em hook on reading your thick resume of proving noo joysee is harder then AIDS victims in palestine

I bet the your grind your teeth with the juice from your faggot jew curls get in your pestrami you fucking victim

new jersey looks like New yorks scrot and smells like its gooch

Rame
05-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Rarely. He should do something else sometimes.

He gives this forum an overdose of TSA'ness. That's not cool.

TeknicelStylez
05-06-2008, 02:52 PM
You're off on the Jersey accent, thats punctuated more like Boston...

But "OWT DARE ROUND OMAWHAW YALL TAWK A LITLE SUMTHIN LIIKE THIS"

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/rt_redneck3_070709_ssh.jpg

Dagnabit

SL33
05-06-2008, 02:59 PM
excellent KTL/politics/ poster (allthough his patriotism is blind and unreasonable), sometimes dumb and ignorant as fuck, but funny most of time.

all in all, thumbs up

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Rarely. He should do something else sometimes.

He gives this forum an overdose of TSA'ness. That's not cool.

yea, i mean its fun sometimes, but spends to much time on useless shits...

VZA
05-06-2008, 03:01 PM
Go suck a dick croat.

STYLE
05-06-2008, 03:01 PM
its me, tsa, n robby! we keep this shit poppin!

-ahem- .....:list: you missed the name at the top of the list. put your reading glasses on.

Some of his shit is funny. Some isn't. But no one on here is funny ALL the time.

cosign. from time to time he tries to force it and it shows. when he's in form he's almost as good as me.

Seems to have interesting views on some subjects.

that sure is a nice way of saying he's full of shit.

This place is better off with him than without him, I guess.

true

idk why the misconception of me being "the gen chat poster" is so wide spread but the vast bulk of my posts weren't in gen chat.

well you are most relevant in gen chat and due to your deep commitment to genchatism you tend to cross contaminate forums. you should always wash ur hands before leaving the bathroom.

VZA
05-06-2008, 03:08 PM
tbh style he's much more interesting to read than you.

No offence, just often you take yourself way too seriously.

"SHIT! A THREAD! I MUST QUOTE EVERY POST AND REPLY TO ALL OF THEM PROMPTLY BECAUSE IT IS MY DUTY TO GIVE MY VIEWS BECAUSE EVERYONE NEEDS THEM!"

TSA
05-06-2008, 03:10 PM
"almost as good"

ahahahahahahahhah!

*prostitutes more slang for style to feed off of*

6 Chambaz
05-06-2008, 03:12 PM
TSA is the U-God of The Corp. Everyone hates him, but actually, he's a dope poster, of course sometimes he can do Mr. Xcitement, sometimes drops gems like the GAR

STYLE
05-06-2008, 03:34 PM
tbh style he's much more interesting to read than you.

No offence, just often you take yourself way too seriously.

"SHIT! A THREAD! I MUST QUOTE EVERY POST AND REPLY TO ALL OF THEM PROMPTLY BECAUSE IT IS MY DUTY TO GIVE MY VIEWS BECAUSE EVERYONE NEEDS THEM!"

i told you call me dad.
in my office NOW!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/trueneutral/MoralOrel.jpg

and don't forget the 17th commandment son -
"When grown folks are talking thy shut the fuck up!"

and uh....how many replies have you made in this thread giving your views?

exactly....

you still have a lot to learn my boy. but i still love you.

"almost as good"

ahahahahahahahhah!

*prostitutes more slang for style to feed off of*

WANNA TAKE IT OUTSIDE?

*cracks knuckles and neck*

TSA
05-06-2008, 03:38 PM
TSA is the U-God of The Corp. Everyone hates him, but actually, he's a dope poster, of course sometimes he can do Mr. Xcitement, sometimes drops gems like the GAR
AHAhahaHAHAHAHHhahaAHHHH!!!
and im ugly when i fuck;(

VZA
05-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Stylemaster, you are such a fail.

6 Chambaz
05-06-2008, 03:40 PM
http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/w/wu_tang_clan/sq-u-god-army-helmet-loud.jpg

Plus the nostrils

STYLE
05-06-2008, 03:46 PM
Stylemaster, you are such a fail.

i repeat...

exactly....

your mom said she packed an extra fruit rollup in ur lunch today.
stay out of trouble and come straight home after school.
If I get another call about my son hanging out in the Norwegian Embassy i'm cancelling ur warcraft account and confiscating ur pokedex.

King Tron 1
05-06-2008, 03:48 PM
Styles takes sonnage to a whole nother level. Hahahahaa

TSA
he's taking your pokedex so he can play it for himself, don't truss it

VZA
i repeat...

exactly....

your mom said she packed an extra fruit rollup in ur lunch today.
stay out of trouble and come straight home after school.
If I get another call about my son hanging out in the Norwegian Embassy i'm cancelling ur warcraft account and confiscating ur pokedex.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH FUCK YES KEEP DOING THEM GAY DAD JOKES BECAUSE EVERYONE LAUGHS SO MUCH AT THEM OMG YES WE ALL JUST FUCKING LOVE IT!! EVERYONE IS IN STITCHES LAUGHING!!!

You're a total faggot sometimes.

TSA
05-06-2008, 03:50 PM
who ever said i flood the place to with too much TSa is very right

i agree, but it mainly a tool to establish dominance.

VZA
05-06-2008, 03:52 PM
tbh I love style really. I'm just ashamed to admit it.

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 04:17 PM
well start a fuckin stylemaster poll i guarantee he'll get a better review than TSA,....its obvious where the hate comin from....weak strategy if u ask me anyone can pretend they're laughin at mediocre posts but we all know we arent gonna truly laugh until Styles throws in the last word so i dont get why yall struggling over such simple minded shit when u know its only a matter of time before he cracks one about yall tthat'll have all of WTC rollin on the floor pissin on themselves laughin an shit

TSA
05-06-2008, 04:23 PM
Sicka has been discussing TSA for the past 2 weeks and not Stylemaster

say what you want cause i've been hurting your feelings, but the fact cannot be denied that your now a satelite state to the motherfuckin TSA empire

plus im more ballsy then SM and therefore more polarizing.
SM doesn't have beef with anyone cause i guess that's not him.

I post a thread and someone that got their sandwich smacked out of there hands from 4 months ago comes in and starts beefing. I can count all the 'beefz' i actually starting in one hand, and there's been at least 40.

wucorp fears dominance from the mental slang invention threads

TAURO
05-06-2008, 04:39 PM
This thread has gone on for 5 pages now, I think it's clearly obvious people do find Tsa interesting.

STYLE
05-06-2008, 05:05 PM
he's taking your pokedex so he can play it for himself, don't truss it

your attacks are no longer effective. Try something else.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/trae_z/The-Matrix_bullet_time.jpg

i see its up to me to once again raise the bar and force you elevate your game.

EVOLVE SUCKA!!!

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/tsaevo.jpg

6 Chambaz
05-06-2008, 05:06 PM
^^^^hahahahahahahaha^^^

TAURO
05-06-2008, 05:12 PM
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/tsaevo.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

TSA
05-06-2008, 05:14 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAhahahhaAHAahahaHAHAHHAHAHahahaAHAHAHAHA HahahAAHAH!!!!

SKAMPOE
05-06-2008, 05:16 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahaha tauro u da man 4 dat one ahahahahahahahaha

TSA
05-06-2008, 05:18 PM
Style did it LOL ahahahahahahahhahahaHAHH!H!H!H!H!H!

TSA
05-06-2008, 05:19 PM
LOL it's my actual nose! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

SKAMPOE
05-06-2008, 05:21 PM
oops, should of known, tauro is not dat good, all he does is act as if he nows every thing!

STYLE
05-06-2008, 05:22 PM
plus im more ballsy then SM and therefore more polarizing.
SM doesn't have beef with anyone cause i guess that's not him.

well if ballsy means saying whatever dumb shit comes to mind then yes you are ballsier than i.

I don't beef cause i guess muhfukkas don't want it with me. i tried and i tried to start shit but niggas just drop straight into the fetal position
before i can get a single punch in.

skamp got an iron chin but his punches are suspect my opponents
they make mad noise when they land but do very little damage. if i don't feel a lil woosey after you hit me i can't get in that
"rocky balboa come from the gut animal rage kill a nigga" mode.

i wanted to beef with Sunny really bad. i was on the grassy knoll but didn't have the heart to pull the trigger. it just was wrong what i had lined up for him and i don't want to be responsible for suicide.

so i'm left with YOU. as lopsided as our battle end up getting, you're all i got. I can only hope that each time you get better and better and one day beat me. which would make me happy cause i would have a much stronger resolve to elevate.

TSA
05-06-2008, 05:23 PM
to stlye: no reading all that, too many colors and it hurts the eye to look at, but your not polarizing, it's the fact, i hope that wasn't arguing against that.
if someone says something stupid i wouldn't think twice about calling them a faggot i don't give a fuck if it's cilvarings, he's even got it, or that faggot from wulatino. you would, that's the difference.

To skampoe:style does too, i can tell ppl get tired of him a lot in real life, but he has a mean photoshop game to back it up

EDIT: i read it except the bright colored parts. Idk man, your really childish for someone that's almost dead. To pretend your battle with me was "lobsided" or whatever is just flat out dishonorable

if it was lobsided why did you drop TSA 1 TSA 2 TSA 3 and TSA 4 and all i dropped was E-Ther (Triumpth doesn't count i was gonna do that anyways cause i thought of it in my car on the way back from school)

then you stayed up all night(admitted), literally, you didn't sleep for 1 day, because i typed some ill shit and put pictures to it.

and THEN because it wasn't enough you made TSA4 all after the fact.

have the dignity to call it anything by lobsided, the vote was for me, and very evenly spilt (tho i can tell you when and where i sonned everyone that didn't vote TSA)

i took you 4 shots to equal 1.

what if i would have done 2?

would you have skin left on your back?

and you wanna act like it was a blow out while i slept and you didn't. disgraceful.

SKAMPOE
05-06-2008, 05:26 PM
@ sm
u crazy fag! i went at it wit u for a minute too but ionno wtf happend ahahaah dat shit just died out oooooooooooo nah matter fact it was around da time they made dat thread ''every dood has gay tendencies'' and we deaded our shit to go after da faggy thread starter,

any who, my point is i never backed down, n i went at it with all the greats from here!

TSA
05-06-2008, 05:33 PM
lol at skamp.
skampoe "beef" is the best, it's fast, it's funny, and it ends

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 05:35 PM
he aint got any honor dude all he wants is attention all the time. he does whatever it takes to keep "god status" hahahahaha.....i can laugh at my own jokes to yo im proving every one wrong cuz i say it. end of discussion, talk to the hand type approach is so pathetic compared to styles......i can take styles on any day dude so many people know ive killed it on TSA with my 1 minutes posts on some shit he has to work 3,4,5 days lookin for u tubes an other pics of homo's dickrydin just to match me...... like i said i feel sorry for u dude no wonder your simple mind enjoys ms paint so much.....your a half assed vet on this site why would people find u funny with out seein how full of shit u are at the same time? oh maybe its cuz everyone who's worth listening to stopped payin attention to your girlish strategy at keepin it Godeeeeeeeooo way long ago. most of your threadz go down in flames dog dont lie your a hater and u know im in total control of this and you got respect off a buncha of stubborn fucks who cant take a joke. fuckin pissant im tired of u hovering around dwellin on yesterday fool im doin it for the future of the site, if your audience cant see how far u hold shit back on wucorp than your obviously looked up to by nobodies cuz your clear as day you've NEVER gotten at me dude you suck

TSA
05-06-2008, 05:37 PM
somebody read that and tell me if im mentioned and in what context other then the sentence with the capitalized TSA cause that's the only one i've read.

i wanna know if the WHOLE thing is about me or just like, that part or whatever

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 05:40 PM
u lost either way i dont see why u wanna know when u know damn well it aint pretty. second rate chump hahaha

STYLE
05-06-2008, 05:44 PM
skamp: i'm just saying you ain't made me see them fireworks yet. the avg nigga prolly would be KO'd but that shit don't faze that kid. since then you have gotten into the pshop game and you been snappin sickas head back with some foreman jabs so idk.

TSA:
Stylemaster Post Cliff Notes.

niggas don't want it with style. period.

the reason i don't call every lame poster a fag cause its a waste of my time. i'm a god and don't even see most puny mortals. you on the other hand find pleasure in it.

i don't know why you tryn to act all brand new....

Stop frontin on ya culture

you know yall don't swat flies.

http://i.usatoday.net/news/_photos/2007/03/12/darfur-topper.jpg

TSA
05-06-2008, 05:45 PM
ok i think i know why

the combination of "u"'s "z" Capitalization Problems From Holding Down Shift For 6 Years And It Not Working But Continuing To Do It Because Your Not Good At Things, ill placed ahahaha's usually funny a comment that isn't funny...a fake internet laugh if you wanna look at it that way, and generally being uninteresting and sappy make for REALLY ugly paragraphs

then take that and turn it into 2 pages. just look at ^that paragraph, it's a fuckin eyesore.

HANZO
05-06-2008, 05:51 PM
style is hard to take on. the guy has mastered photoshop. its very hard to compete against his arsenal of crazy colours and imaginative pictures projecting the flaws in the opposing poster.

6 Chambaz
05-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Style got the best sig game as well.... Props for the best sig on Wu-Corp !

TSA
05-06-2008, 05:58 PM
skamp: i'm just saying you ain't made me see them fireworks yet. the avg nigga prolly would be KO'd but that shit don't faze that kid. since then you have gotten into the pshop game and you been snappin sickas head back with some foreman jabs so idk.

TSA:
Stylemaster Post Cliff Notes.

niggas don't want it with style. period.
no, there's just no reason to want it with you, you don't rub anyone the wrong way, why is this something you don't want to admit...the fuck?

the reason i don't call every lame poster a fag cause its a waste of my time. i'm a god and don't even see most puny mortals. you on the other hand find pleasure in it.
no, it's cause you usually, and strangely enough, agree with them..

white people were made in a lab
Black people are better then everyone and invented everything
bush documenting DNA is the mark of the beast
america is dedicated to eating black babies
a round table of jews control the world
the round table of jews have been staging every world event ever
9/11 is one staged event to get more power
a round tbale controls the world but is scared to keep it real so theyhave to make elaborate staged events like the cold war, and WWII so that ppl the control to the point of staging every government ever won't get mad.

anime porn is awesome
anime is awesome
anime conventions are the best place you learn new recipesall views you have stood behind that cause me to drop into a thread and call a person a fag.

fag.

i don't know why you tryn to act all brand new....
it's because i just got a sick ass fade

Stop frontin on ya culture
my cultures cool, very, very, very, materalistic and quick to worship everything non igbo, but it makes us rich so it's all good

you know yall don't swat flies.
we do, but in all fairness a lot of flies in africa don't make a sound and you don't feel them on your skin and they're fuckin huge, but yeah, they get shoo'd away. Your referring to Ethiopia in the 89' drought that gets played on TV in 2008 so ppl will send money to an organization thats showing baby pictures of now grown men.

did you know what Live AID or whatever it was crushed the ethiopian economy cause it flooded the market with free food that eventually rotted after 2 weeks.

shits nuts.

idk man, ppl that i've sonned and wont get over it can say they don't like me or im this and im that all day but for the fact that my presence has literally morphed the the site's physical appearance, among thousands of other things, and AGAIN this is the 3rd me dedicated non-me made thread in 5 days and it's reaching double digit pages is testimont to the real.

if there was another me, and he made fun of my all day, and i was emotional and took myself way to seriously, i'd get mad to, but when it came time to give props, i'd give props, cause that's an insult to myself

to call a person with OBVIOUSLY more cloat then me cloatless...the fuck does that make me?

STYLE
05-06-2008, 06:20 PM
wow that subject is still a sensitive one huh? too soon?

notice how TSA gets SUPER CEREAL when he discusses our lil dust up.

no jokes, no witty banter, no "WOOOOO"..... every time i bring it up it's like someone shoved an ice cube up his asshole.

Let me illustrate my point with a short dramatization...

Scene: a few black guys are on the basketball court shooting hoops .....
http://clutch3.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/street-ball.jpg

two of them, style and tsa reminisce. .....

Style: "hey TSA remember that time we were riding down the highway......
http://www.kaliyuga.com/images/BeautyTat.jpg
you dumped your slushee on my head.... so i opened the door and pushed you out?

hahahaha! man! you rolled for a 1/4mile! i didn't think you'd ever stop.

haqhaha. YO!!! that shit was THE funniest shit i have ever seen!!!"

"yo TSA, check this move out!"
http://www.insidehoops.com/streetball1.jpg

TSA:
"ha-ha-ha muhfukka very funny.
http://www.theplaygroundz.net/images/stories/articles/and1-bulgaria.gif
but that slushee was cold as hell running down ur back and plus your favorite shirt was ruined...

think about it....... YOUR FAVORITE SHIRT......

bet you're glad i didn't have 2 slushees....you woulda paid alot of money in drycleaning do you know how expensive drycleaning is?"

"yo style, help with my laces dawg"
http://www.usaid.gov/stories/images/fp_angola_lito.jpg

TSA
05-06-2008, 06:36 PM
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA (at the last part)

no, im just give you honest serious answers cause i take you seriously.

the whole beef started with me giving you honest serious answers to rather childish and racist questions, and you not taking them, so i got ignit

and anytime someone asks me a question or brings anything up i answer seriously

ya'll are only paying attention to me throwing eblows in sluts necks side of things, when in truth i'm one of the most likely to give a serious answer to a question on this site (that matter that is)

it's a part of my devistating hot 97 mentality

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 08:02 PM
your every thing u hate on wucorp and than some TSA....quit hiding behind the picture of the guy in the corn

TSA
05-06-2008, 10:18 PM
ok, so i think i dont read his posts because when i DO read that i get nothing out of them what so ever cause he doesn't make sense

GENERAL WISE
05-07-2008, 12:52 AM
http://jj.am/gallery/d/49578-1/motivatorespon.jpg
http://jj.am/gallery/d/43627-1/KFCsquared.jpg
http://jj.am/gallery/d/39204-1/Pope_KFC.jpg
http://jj.am/gallery/d/28613-1/barslittlenigga.jpghttp://jj.am/gallery/d/28528-1/NegroBaseballbush.jpg
http://jj.am/gallery/d/28532-1/NigerPlease.gif
http://jj.am/gallery/d/28493-1/KatrinaOhYeahkoolaid.jpg

TSA
05-07-2008, 12:57 AM
Heyzues made a Big Dough Rehab joke 4 months after the joke was relevant.

and everyone ignored him

he was all

"ghostface is mad ppl dl'd big dough?"

then posted a DL link for big dough

4 months after it dropped.

and everyone ignorned it

it wasn't funny

he isn't funny

it failed.

he failed.

http://stix1972.typepad.com/stix_blog/images/afghan.jpg
THEYfailed.
http://www.counterpunch.org/whitney06022004.html

GENERAL WISE
05-07-2008, 02:11 AM
^ didn't think TSA would catch feelings off the jj.am pics. I guess he isn't that big of a coon afterall...

http://jj.am/gallery/d/29622-1/Patience.jpg

STYLE
05-07-2008, 09:29 AM
somebody please pay the corpses hosting bill

i consider myself a very tolerant person.....but fucking afghans?!?!?

i'm sorry but i refuse to continue pretending he's not here.

the dudes breath smell like feet his feet smell like ass and i don't evn want to knw what his ass smells like.

mods please help..

TSA
05-07-2008, 10:18 AM
not to mention his cab (on d's) smells like as asshole's armpit

KERZO
05-07-2008, 10:58 AM
hahahaha this thread's a classic just for being so fucked up :dududu:

VZA
05-07-2008, 11:07 AM
lol at skamp.
skampoe "beef" is the best, it's fast, it's funny, and it ends

Same goes for his sex.

STYLE
05-07-2008, 11:09 AM
^^^ thats my boy!!!^^^
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/crazy/raptor-jesusthumbnail.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-07-2008, 02:15 PM

haha,all hail okocha and shout outs to manchester united

Surreptitious
05-07-2008, 02:23 PM
the only thing funny about TSA is any picture revealing those nostrils of his, Other than that TSA is pretty hit or miss, but usually worth checkin out what he has to say

hectis
05-07-2008, 02:52 PM
he does help to keep GC good

King Tron 1
05-07-2008, 02:55 PM
^^^^ True. Just as it has already been stated, those that don't like TSA have been a victim of his braggadocious nostrils, "ya sniffs". Anyone that has no clear reason to hate him other than the "gen chat poster" thing is just hating.

Sicka than aidZ
05-07-2008, 03:12 PM
ok, so i think i dont read his posts because when i DO read that i get nothing out of them what so ever cause he doesn't make sense

truth hurtz > then some random no punch line type shit as stylemaster would say.

quit takin it so serious boy

we know u aint stupid unuf to not know when u been sonned

we just feel sorry for u TSA cuz your target audience is skampon the 900 pound tampon and u know that aint keepin it real

6 Chambaz
05-07-2008, 03:21 PM
skampon the 900 pound tampon

That's the third time today I've been strugglin for air while laughin' at a Corp post

King Tron 1
05-07-2008, 03:34 PM
What were the first two?

THE W
05-07-2008, 03:35 PM
yes, and this thread is evidence of that.

6 Chambaz
05-07-2008, 03:37 PM
What were the first two?
Tech's picture of Dorian, and the second one... i forgot

THE W
05-07-2008, 03:41 PM
http://jj.am/gallery/d/49578-1/motivatorespon.jpg
http://jj.am/gallery/d/43627-1/KFCsquared.jpg
http://jj.am/gallery/d/39204-1/Pope_KFC.jpg
http://jj.am/gallery/d/28613-1/barslittlenigga.jpghttp://jj.am/gallery/d/28528-1/NegroBaseballbush.jpg
http://jj.am/gallery/d/28532-1/NigerPlease.gif
http://jj.am/gallery/d/28493-1/KatrinaOhYeahkoolaid.jpg
hahahaha.....nice!

TSA
05-07-2008, 04:49 PM
truth hurtz > then some random no punch line type shit as stylemaster would say.

quit takin it so serious boy

we just feel sorry for u TSA cuz your target audience is skampon the 900 pound tampon and u know that aint keepin it real
ok, im going to try and break this down

i think that means, what im saying is true, and therefore hurt, expecially more then YOU no punchline type shit as stylemaster would say.
---------

I can't get this one. I don't see it. Idk, MAYBE, it means

we know u aren't smart enough to know when u've been sonned
--------------

it one is pretty clear.

but that second one, anybody know what the fuck he was trying to articulate? i think it could also be...

we know your not so stupid that you can't tell when you've been sonned.

idk.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-07-2008, 05:03 PM
I think it means:

"I cry for many moons now. My heart is heavy like the bear spirit. TSA, you hurt'em Sicka's feelings. I pray to eagle spirit, hope he gives me strength. I dink'em firewater now. Hay-YAH ho-AH, hey-YAH ho-AH, hay-Ya ho-AH"

TSA
05-07-2008, 05:30 PM
AHAhahaAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHahahaHH!!!!!!haAHAHAH!!!1

AAAHhaaH!!!!!!!!!HAAHAAHahhaAH!!!!!!

http://www.aolcdn.com/red_galleries/teeth-mike-tyson-400a071807.jpg
IRON DAN TYSON