PDA

View Full Version : Help......NYC Hip Hop Murals

Tonystarks420
05-05-2008, 08:45 PM
im going to new york city this summer and i was just wondering if anyone on here knows the exact locations of any hip hop murals in nyc.

ones like Big Pun, Big L, Biggie, Wu Tang whatever whatever if any of yall know where any of those or other ones are can u please give me the adress or area. Thanks much appreciated

Tonystarks420
05-06-2008, 06:47 PM
BUMP

cmon someones gotta know

JerseyIronman
05-06-2008, 06:58 PM
sorry i dont know specific locations but they are all over the place in the outter boroughs. just ride the train around and get out and walk around im sure you'll see some

IronFingaz7
05-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Jam Master Jays mural is right next to me:hooray:

Dirty's mural is in Bedstuy, Brooklyn.

The Wu shit is in Staten Island, not sure where though.

Big L shit is near 139th Street Park in Harlem. My girl used to live near it.

Puns mural is in the Bronx, not sure where though, I've seen it, but cant remember where.

P.E.A.C.E.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
05-07-2008, 07:37 AM
google that shit Sun

Galvatron97
05-07-2008, 08:21 AM
yea man......IronFingaz is right.....

Biggie's is in Bed Stuy Brooklyn.....
Big Pun's is in the Bronx, I believe the Soundview section.....
Big L is near 139th Street Park up in Harlem.....
ODB's is in Brooklyn, I think around East New York or Brownsville?? I could be wrong tho....
And Wu's is in Staten Island, the Can It Be All So Simple mural....maybe on Victory boulevard??

Be careful tho, u really dont wanna be in any of those places at night, esp in the summer.....it gets hot in the streets....

Freeze
05-07-2008, 11:46 AM
What's up,

Yo I know where a bunch of murals are, especially in the BX, lots of them.

I dont really wanna put my hood out there on the net, but if you cliq on my page, send me a message and I'll hook you up.

also if you cliq on my profile here you can send me an email and we can move forward.

yeah yeah I know alot of dope murals and graph in the BX, exact locations, so just cliq on my link!!!

Peace

Freeze