PDA

View Full Version : ****check Duh Method****

SKAMPOE
05-05-2008, 09:25 PM
YO YESTURDAY I WENT TO A FAMILY COOK OUT N I TOOK MA DOG WITH ME CUZ IT WAS MAD NICE OUT SIDE N SHIT RAH SO WE WUZ CHILLEN N I CEE MA GURL GIVEN A RIB BONE TO MA DOG ''I KNOW YA CEEN MA DOG'' DA BONE WUZ BIG N IM LIKE YO WTF U DOIN, N I WENT TO TAKE IT OUT HER MOUFF SHE DODGE MAH HAND N SWALLOWED DA SHIT WHOLE!

SO 2 DAY, I SENT DA DOG OUT TO PITHSS N SHIT 2 TIMES N SHE PISSED BUT AINT SHIT! SO I SENT HER OUT AROUND 7 O CLOCK PM N I CEE HER DOIN DA MOTION OF SHITTIN

http://www.georgiejessup.com/graphics/poopin.jpg

BUT NUFFIN CAME OUT, N SHE KEPT WEEPING N BULL SHIT LIKE SHE WUZ CONSTIPATED

http://web.mouser.org/splash/images/constipated.jpg

OR SUM SHIT!

SO NEED LESS 2 SAY I WAS UP TO MAH FOREARM IN DOGGY ANUS

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/840/883696.JPG

MINUS THE SURGEY GLOVE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

JUST CUZ DUH RIB BONE DIDNT BREAK UP WITH HER TUMMY ACIDZ,
N DA SHIT WUZ COMMIN OUT HORIZANTALLY SO I LUBED UP MAH HAND RAW DOG

http://www.adventuresofgreg.com/HPB/uploaded_images/DSC04313-744894.JPG

N INVATED HER RECTUM
STRAIGHTENED DA BONE N PULLED IT OUT SLOWLY LIKE SSSCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-05-2008, 09:28 PM
This is the best post I've read in a while.

I don't even know what else to say.

Sicka than aidZ
05-05-2008, 09:29 PM
respect u for that man.... Im a dog luver so i love when people treat there animals as well as they deserve. I hate animal cruelty

RzaRectum
05-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Yo Skamp, I ate a rib bone yesterday. Can ya help a brotha out? :)

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-05-2008, 09:32 PM

SKAMPOE
Hahaha @ Rectum

Sicka Ma Dog Is Da Shit Kidshes Thoroughly Trained N All Dat! Dats Ma Child! Word!

MAYOR QUIMBY
Hello Skapmoe, can you lube up your fat rolls and take a picture for us?

Sicka than aidZ
05-05-2008, 09:33 PM
lmao @ rzarectum...... Naw serious tho i hate to see an animal or anything suffer if it dont have to .... I think i said that right. I been pretty mean to things in my life but animal neglect is something i take seriously. Im on E right now and theres 5 dogs livin in this house so im just all bout it bout it ready to show some luv. Or whatever peace.... no norway:b

SKAMPOE
05-05-2008, 09:35 PM
@ Rectum

Tsa's Vaseline!

But If Its Moe Funnier To U U Can Say It Was Crisco Lard Or Unda Belly Juice For All I Care!

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-05-2008, 09:35 PM
... Im on E right now and theres 5 dogs livin in this house so im just all bout it bout it ready to show some luv. Or whatever peace

That sounds suspicious.

HANZO
05-05-2008, 09:36 PM
skamp you going to heaven for this.

SKAMPOE
05-05-2008, 09:36 PM
lmao @ rzarectum...... Naw serious tho i hate to see an animal or anything suffer if it dont have to .... I think i said that right. I been pretty mean to things in my life but animal neglect is something i take seriously. Im on E right now and theres 5 dogs livin in this house so im just all bout it bout it ready to show some luv. Or whatever peace.... no norway:b
BY DOGZ U MEAN DOODS RIGHT? YEA I KNOW

FAG

EAGLE EYE
05-05-2008, 09:39 PM
is this how you faggits in bridgeport celebrate Cinco de mayo?

SKAMPOE
05-05-2008, 09:41 PM
HERES ME SCARING MA DOG OUT HA SLEEP HAHAHAHA
tEykki-o9K8&feature=user

EAGLE EYE
05-05-2008, 09:44 PM
when are u gonna release the song dedicated to me? thats all i wanna know piggy

Sicka than aidZ
05-05-2008, 09:47 PM
yeah i been real mean to u skampoe but if u gonna be a humanitarian ima give u props cuz i can tell u got a warm heart just by the way u want to get along with everyone. I dont know where we started to hate on each other but i guess u got me. Im not the asshole u made me out to be, sorry i didnt dis u for bein that dogs hero. But whatever i feel great just knowin your lil dog is feelin good. U might as well just leave it at that:thumbup:

SKAMPOE
05-05-2008, 09:48 PM
is this how you faggits in bridgeport celebrate Cinco de mayo?
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA WE DONT CELEBRATE DAT SHIT HERE NIGGA IMEAN WIGSTUH , WE ONLY CELEBRATE DA PUERTO RICAN DAY WIT A HUGE PARADE WHICH = ALL DA CONNECTCS N LIUTENANTS MEETING, WHICH TAKES UP MOST OF DA POLICE FORCE TIME LEAVING DA RUNNERS ON THE BLOCKS AT LEAST 12 HOURS TO MAKE MAD SALES! SHITS CRAZY!

LMAO @ ERR BODY WUNNING TO BE BORICUA DAT DAY BLACKS CHINKS ARABS MEXICANTS ALL DEM NIGGAZ BE OUT THERE WAVING DAT FLAG NUGGUH

Sicka than aidZ
05-05-2008, 09:50 PM
yeah cinco de mayo seems like the type a day you'd carry out some hits on your enemies... Im not commenting on what anyone has said in this thread just makin a statement i guess

EAGLE EYE
05-05-2008, 09:51 PM
yea im sure they are all waving that flag.

like puerto rico is that awesome. Dont get me wrong I heard its a beautiful place.... just all the Americans who live in the slums rep the shit out of it like its going outta style..

They come off as corny as a bunch of crackaz having a wu tang clan listening party with twisted teas

SKAMPOE
05-05-2008, 09:51 PM
yeah i been real mean to u skampoe but if u gonna be a humanitarian ima give u props cuz i can tell u got a warm heart just by the way u want to get along with everyone. I dont know where we started to hate on each other but i guess u got me. Im not the asshole u made me out to be, sorry i didnt dis u for bein that dogs hero. But whatever i feel great just knowin your lil dog is feelin good. U might as well just leave it at that:thumbup:

ARE U COMMIN ON TO ME U FUCKIN FAGGIT!

http://i32.tinypic.com/2u5fkp3.jpg

SKAMPOE
05-05-2008, 09:53 PM
yea im sure they are all waving that flag.

like puerto rico is that awesome. Dont get me wrong I heard its a beautiful place.... just all the Americans who live in the slums rep the shit out of it like its going outta style..

They come off as corny as a bunch of crackaz having a wu tang clan listening party with twisted teas
NAH KID! P.R GOT HISTORY NIGGA! WE DA MOST VIOLENT RACE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH! NOT BRAGGIN BUT ITS A FACT!

WE THE TRUTH! IN ERR SENCE OF THE WERD

Sicka than aidZ
05-05-2008, 09:55 PM
naw im just sayin i gotta good heart, i thought maybe i couuld take this as an oppurtunity to relax the non stop e-beef you seem to want to carry for all eternity. My bad homie.

SKAMPOE
LMAO @ U TRYNA WISPER SWEET NUFFINS THRU MY ETHER NET CABLE

EAGLE EYE
funny how the Saladoid and Arawak Indians populated the island of Puerto Rico before anyone else...

LAWLZ. Dissing Natives Skamp? Do the knowledge...

SKAMPOE
05-05-2008, 09:59 PM
naw im just sayin i gotta good heart, i thought maybe i couuld take this as an oppurtunity to relax the non stop e-beef you seem to want to carry for all eternity. My bad homie.
YO IM NOT AGAINST POSTERS BUT I AM AGAINST GAY POSTS^

NEVER SHOW DEFEAT ALWAYS MOVE FORWARD NEVER BACK STEP NOT EVEN TO PUSH YA SELF FORWARD!

NEVER ALLOW UR SELF TO BE SHOOK OUT YA SQUARE BLACK!

SKAMPOE
05-05-2008, 10:00 PM
funny how the Saladoid and Arawak Indians populated the island of Puerto Rico before anyone else...

LAWLZ. Dissing Natives Skamp? Do the knowledge...

FIRD EYE STAY OPEN

EAGLE EYE
05-05-2008, 10:02 PM
FIRD EYE STAY OPEN

Youre an idiot. Study your culture before making yourself an attention whore and dancing in a queer parade.

Sicka than aidZ
05-05-2008, 10:02 PM
dudes so wound up tight over wucorp it aint even funny. sounds like its your dogs turn to help u pull your head out your ass skampoe. id rather show remorse than just blatant ignorance dog. but nevermind its all good

SKAMPOE
05-05-2008, 10:13 PM
im just sayin

Sicka than aidZ
05-05-2008, 10:20 PM
im cool dude im sick of thinkin u hate me. If u do u do but we are 3000 miles apart and every other post between me and u is looked upon like some epic battle between good an emo , but yeah, im just sayin.... Im not a total backstabbing punk like u think. Or atleast i dont try to be.

its Your call buddy:b:b

TheWolf
05-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Man this is getting emotional.

*tear rolls down cheek*

C'mon guys, do it for The Corp.

SKAMPOE
05-05-2008, 10:28 PM
im cool dude im sick of thinkin u hate me. If u do u do but we are 3000 miles apart and every other post between me and u is looked upon like some epic battle between good an emo , but yeah, im just sayin.... Im not a total backstabbing punk like u think. Or atleast i dont try to be.

its Your call buddy:b:b
i dont have a problem wit any one here! im come here for comedy, i love sonnin niggas on gay shit day say like i said im not against poster just gay posts! i have yet to get emotional n u keep n talkin bout feelings n shit!

Sicka than aidZ
05-05-2008, 10:33 PM
oh so now your gonna mock us both. whatever guy... Who are u?? just some newbie or what. 280 posts in a month dude i swear i should know u but u aint givin up nothing to remember u by so all i get is a blank. did i gay your threads man. Cuz i could see why by all the witty unpredictable talent an all-natural game u bless us with which each one of your posts. I feel ive talked to u before.... Where at tho? . I dont know. Enlighten me dog. or get fucked either way im lit so i could care less.

TheWolf
05-05-2008, 10:36 PM
i dont have a problem wit any one here! im come here for comedy, i love sonnin niggas on gay shit day say like i said im not against poster just gay posts! i have yet to get emotional n u keep n talkin bout feelings n shit!

Skampoe be typing real shit with one hand, while pulling snacks out of dogs asses with the other.

Everyone talks shit to eachother on here. It's entertainment. Most people got enough 'real shit' going on in their 'real lives', to worry about what's on this forum.

The day I get upset at what someone I dont know says about me on the internet is the day FreeMurda spits some fire.

Sicka than aidZ
05-05-2008, 10:37 PM

Hey man im a real cool person.... I hope shit i like to think i am.... And i aint someone who's gonna just say some shit like "your never funny... ever" or like " u never sonned me" when obviously u have. Me too im here for the comedy. I feel u on that. And i like wu tang corp.... I like the peeps who built it. I remember the good conversations and not so much the ones that are carried on outta hate or whatever. So yo man, i live on the rez i got all kinds of relatives as big as u man. So all them jokes u know i gotta answer to god for that so yo ima apologize for throwin low shots at u. No homo, no norway... Just keepin it sicka.... Thats what i like to do.

peace

TheWolf
05-05-2008, 10:39 PM
oh so now your gonna mock us both. whatever guy... Who are u?? just some newbie or what. 280 posts in a month dude i swear i should know u but u aint givin up nothing to remember u by so all i get is a blank. did i gay your threads man. Cuz i could see why by all the witty unpredictable talent an all-natural game u bless us with which each one of your posts. I feel ive talked to u before.... Where at tho? . I dont know. Enlighten me dog. or get fucked either way im lit so i could care less.

I'm not mocking anyone. Just messing.

I got nothing against you, or anyone on here.

I just dont get the emotion flying around. I get emotional, everyone does, but not about shit on here.

Anyway I gotta go bed.

Peace

Sicka than aidZ
05-05-2008, 10:44 PM
Skampoe be typing real shit with one hand, while pulling snacks out of dogs asses with the other.

Everyone talks shit to eachother on here. It's entertainment. Most people got enough 'real shit' going on in their 'real lives', to worry about what's on this forum.

The day I get upset at what someone I dont know says about me on the internet is the day FreeMurda spits some fire.

Its a big game to me..... U know just bullshittting..... TSA gets at me and wont give in.... I gave him many try's to just chill but u know he's made it pretty clear he hates me and yo i admit, it makes me feel a lil bad that ive pissed someone off that much.

But yeah man im just here to entertain.... U kept pushin me i felt it was my job to prove i could shake outta whatever u implied about me. No offense but yo yall aint the first cats to hate on me man..... Im fuckin hated no question about that. But im cool too in real life. And i gotta keep it real with myself u know so im just bein me and sayin what i feel bout all this shit. its fun to a point but damn man, i gotta conscience too. How far u gonna push me..... So here, ill quit if yall quit.... And ill quit puttin this:king: muthafucka at the end of my jokes.... Ill quit braggin. Im free of beef with u guys..... Ive said it many times as a new mod.... feel free to dis me but damn man dont think i hate u for it. I think we all know how to walk away from stupid arguments. Thats all im doin.

So peace

SKAMPOE
05-05-2008, 10:47 PM
a

Sicka than aidZ
05-05-2008, 10:48 PM
Anyone ever see the movie "A Boy and his Dog"?

My savior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the hell have u been?? This forum needs u dude.... Might just be the pills talkin i dont know but damn atleast drop a freestyle now and again. Big ben bolo adobo i missed u brotha. u da :king:

Man,, i gotta quit eatin E.... It does get me all kinda mushy and shit. Sorry last mushy post man,,,, awwww man, now ima have a bad trip...

Peace wucorp

SKAMPOE
05-05-2008, 10:49 PM
yes ben, y?

TSA
05-06-2008, 01:48 AM
AHAHAHahahAHAHAHAHHHZHAHHAHH!!H!!H1hh!H!H!HAHAHAHH AAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHigosboihsaohiasohisah Flkfjsgh;saorihg~!!@!!!!Q@#5@!#SHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!U!! K!K!fgosaaobsgosaf

DOES NOBODY ELSE REALIZE HOW FUCKING RAW THIS THREAD iS!AHAAhahahAHAHHAHAHAH!H!H!!

THEN THE YOUTUBE VIDEO! AHAHAHAHAHahhaHAHhahaAA

"baahhh!!"

ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAahahAHH!!!!

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/missingglissen.jpg
ahaahahahhhahhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHhahahH1!!!!hahH12400G2 G0T0E1!!!!

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 01:55 AM
yo your always creepin over a nigga shoulder make soem space dude always poppin up at the wrong time. damn

STYLE
05-06-2008, 03:33 AM
skamp was on fire! rare form indeed.

PR parade....ahhhh yes. 2006? 05? idk NYC.... ooooweeee fine ass womenz

we each had dufflebags full of these....
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/borriqua.jpg

and these for tha Kings.,..
http://smgclothing.com/SMGSummer/web-content/images/boriq.jpg

maaaaaan we made like a grand that day and sold out before we hit the 6th block!

we copped some piff and got wasted tryn to holla at the mamis.

good day. might try to head up there this year. hmmmmm....style skamp collabo?

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-06-2008, 08:21 AM
respect u for that man.... Im a dog luver so i love when people treat there animals as well as they deserve. I hate animal cruelty

co sign

TSA
05-06-2008, 09:41 AM
ARE U COMMIN ON TO ME U FUCKIN FAGGIT!

http://i32.tinypic.com/2u5fkp3.jpg

LMAO @ U TRYNA WISPER SWEET NUFFINS THRU MY ETHER NET CABLE

AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahAH!H!!!!!!!1AAAHAHAHAH !H!HahahAHA!H!HahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

http://www.deepinher.org/hogtied/index.files/1220_v11_01.jpg
(above: Sicka)
ABDUCTION OF WHORES!

KERZO
05-06-2008, 10:55 AM
hahahah even skampoe's gun hand is slightly limp...point that damn thing straight, cos nobodies shootin people in the toes.

SKAMPOE
05-06-2008, 01:31 PM
wigga pleez u aint that special!
if i knew howta z share i'd post this funny lil skit wit me kinda singing aahaha ,
but i dont know so fuck u

skamp was on fire! rare form indeed.

PR parade....ahhhh yes. 2006? 05? idk NYC.... ooooweeee fine ass womenz

we each had dufflebags full of these....
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/borriqua.jpg

and these for tha Kings.,..
http://smgclothing.com/SMGSummer/web-content/images/boriq.jpg

maaaaaan we made like a grand that day and sold out before we hit the 6th block!

we copped some piff and got wasted tryn to holla at the mamis.

good day. might try to head up there this year. hmmmmm....style skamp collabo?

dat would be dope hahaha member a couple of years back @ the ny parade sum 10 chicks got srtipped of their clothes n fondled ahahaha i took footage of that ahahahaha !

p.s dat king boricua shirt is ill!

hahahah even skampoe's gun hand is slightly limp...point that damn thing straight, cos nobodies shootin people in the toes.
i'd rather put slugz in a niggas knee caps than actualy murkin da mu fucka! they get to live the rest of their lives bound to a wheel chair, to me is more satisfying than doin him da favor of endin his life imo!

SKAMPOE
05-06-2008, 03:15 PM
ahahahahhahaha dats pretty much how it went down, exept me n my wife drew straws to see who was gonna hold her head n who was gonna insert duh fist of fury ahahahaha

FatherSl!me
05-06-2008, 03:27 PM

wigga pleez u aint that special!
if i knew howta z share i'd post this funny lil skit wit me kinda singing aahaha ,
but i dont know so fuck u!
:lmao:

KERZO
05-07-2008, 03:29 AM
i'd rather put slugz in a niggas knee caps than actualy murkin da mu fucka! they get to live the rest of their lives bound to a wheel chair, to me is more satisfying than doin him da favor of endin his life imo!

haha so your a wheelchair sort of thug. I bet your the kinda guy that chops peoples fingers off then picks their own nose with it. I'm feeling that you must be a 'Reservoir Dogs' kinda guy...

http://files.splinder.com/0561238eb5c8ec8601ade7b39d43fddb.jpeg

ahahahahhahaha dats pretty much how it went down, exept me n my wife drew straws to see who was gonna hold her head n who was gonna insert duh fist of fury ahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA now thats funny. So did you 'pillage' deep for that bone nugget. Oh and did you throw it away or put it in a glass box to show the grandchildren one day....

Old Skampoe: This kids is the bone that our dog ate, We had to use the vac cos the 'floss' method just would'nt budge it...

http://www.ozdoggy.com.au/uploads/21434/images/thumbs/300x300/3600/dog_bum_logo.jpg

:lmao: