PDA

View Full Version : should sicka keep modding or give up the chair??

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 12:07 AM
ive givin it along thought.... And ive come to the conclusion i am not mod material. I will no longer be moving threadz like i have been. Seems alot of cats really dont want me as their mod. Im an asshole.... Ill admit ive really said some shit with bad intentions to the people ive been talking to... I cant handle bein such a hater. Ive been blind see.... I cant see how bad of a mod i really am.....

Dont get me wrong... Yes ill admit i still wanna moderate. And i will but im not gonna be general chats iron dan cooley executioner anymore. Id run a poll see who likes me and who doesnt but why??? I got all the luv i need from this site. Thats why i was picked to be a mod. Ive tried to touch every mothafucka here with knowledge, luv and respect..... Ive also takin it overboard with cats like TSA and skampoe, the aussie's. Everybody should probably have a reason to hate me and luv me or show me luv whatever.

Yeah i still want my name up in mod colors cuz i want to go down like a true wucorp fan. i like the lil bit of fame or whatever but it is the internet i want yall to realize i know that and that i know alot of yall have more of a life than me. I aint ashamed to say it. So im asking for a lil bit of forgiveness and a chance to make shit better betweeen Sicka and wucorp cuz i know i been a prick as much as ive been a good leader.

And u know i still wanna be mod. But fuck id rather be a friend to everyone. so im lettin ben have his job back. Ill still be moderating but im done bein the mod thats fucked up wucorp. Fuck that. I think stylemaster would be a good mod.... Skampoe,, rob digi, infinity the god, technician, grave yard shifter... QOP.... Even TeEsAye..... Hate to say it but he's right about alot of shit. And smart too. But yeah we can talk more bout this as this thread moves on

So yo if u think i should resign vote up now. i dont think i should i like modding but my rediculous behavior needs to be explained and corrected and this is the only way i can think of doin it..... Gettin real high on XTC and asking fam for the troof peace

MAYOR QUIMBY
05-06-2008, 12:13 AM
A great moderator should not need to question others if he is good or not, he should already know. Either way, you gets love from me.

The Grandmaster
05-06-2008, 12:14 AM
i didnt read it but...

wheres the u were gay before and ur even more gay as a mod now option?

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 12:15 AM
i dont know dude... Its my thread not yours

The Grandmaster
05-06-2008, 12:17 AM
Yeah i still want my name up in mod colors cuz i want to go down like a true wucorp fan. i like the lil bit of fame or whatever but it is the internet i want yall to realize i know that and that i know alot of yall have more of a life than me. I aint ashamed to say it. So im asking for a lil bit of forgiveness and a chance to make shit better betweeen Sicka and wucorp cuz i know i been a prick as much as ive been a good leader.

And u know i still wanna be mod. But fuck id rather be a friend to everyone. so im lettin ben have his job back. Ill still be moderating but im done bein the mod thats fucked up wucorp. Fuck that. I think stylemaster would be a good mod.... Skampoe,, rob digi, infinity the god, technician, grave yard shifter... QOP.... Even TeEsAye..... Hate to say it but he's right about alot of shit. And smart too. But yeah we can talk more bout this as this thread moves on

ok i read this part and rofl...

crass
05-06-2008, 12:20 AM
Sicka + Wise + Crass 4 mods.

hectis
05-06-2008, 12:20 AM
I think u should do it

Blackula Spectacula
05-06-2008, 12:22 AM
you were a mod?

IMO .. I don't care

Surreptitious
05-06-2008, 12:24 AM
Sicka, I've been pissed at you since you came into power, I wouldnt mind if you stepped back

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 12:30 AM
yes i could kind of tell

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 12:53 AM
aight any threadz yalll feel should be moved back into general, no hard feelings im a little nuts from all my partying but i have an idea whats fair or not.... See those cats like pat bateman and begongo and shit. Dj mefods u know, those guys like don johnson and shit really made my job hard as fuck my first day. Starting bulllshit threads one after another i couldnt keep up man... So im sorry fellaz.... Yes i did TSA wrong but i got tired of playin with him i just put to the end... Now i cant do shit to him, admin says he's neutral... Im cool with that man i like u tsa, sorry for u know makin it hard to admit the beef is fuckin pathetic.
but yo threadz.... Fire away
??? TSA??... Skamp..... epermolester or whatever... TSA?... STYLEMASTER??

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 01:09 AM
i see u!!

TSA
05-06-2008, 02:34 AM
AHAHahahahAAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

Sicka's moment of e-clarity is hilarous, but much needed.

I'm not gonna go as far as saying you were cool before being a mod, cause you weren't, but being a mod, i can tell, has really ruined the wucorp experience for everyone, and most of all, for you.

you obviously like being cool with everyone, but this has made you the main target, and your lack of leadership ability made it worst

basically you came in here to have a good time, now your a cop having a shitty time and everyone hates you.

and with good reason, you've really made the site unfun for everyone, and you attempt to censor me only made it worst, cause then everyone left and at one point every 3rd thread was mine cause i was the only person left.

i don't wanna be a mod, i'd be a good one though, but i don't want it, we got msrza, we got ben, just go back to having laughes with everyone else like you logged on for, who the fuck wants to be a cop

for free.

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 02:47 AM
pffft......WTF?

im still having a goood time dog we have a vatican forum man this place aint ruined cuz of me man. fuck you ...hell no....this place went to shit before u ever arrived. yall always acting like your the first to get on my nerves...dude wake up i have like a thousand of u dudes revolving around me man its always been that way. dont try to make your firm handshaka look alike family come off like im ruining their experience. dude most your fans are beyond retarded. so just let that go right now cuz i aint ashamed a shit cuz this place has always been tight cuz of me. fuck your homies.
thats for real dog take it back to ne-ne-ne-nebraska corn hustlin pookie of wucorp punk ass bitch i wasnt even talkin to you

TSA
05-06-2008, 02:55 AM
you murdered yourself in that statement so many times that i dont need to add ether wise

real spit wise, your better when your not a mod, not cause you dan cooleyd threads that i inevitably reposted, but cause YOU KNOW this was a bad move, you made the thread didn't you

you can say as you wish, im not trying to insult you, but in the end your lying to yourself cause i know what i know and you know what you know

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 02:57 AM
say what? hahahahahaa

netscape check two
05-06-2008, 03:06 AM
In the past, I remember you being cool one minute and then disrespectful the next, out of the blue?

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 03:09 AM
man i dont even what to say dude...hahaa i aint goin nowhere....man everyone knows that. shit. man u try acting like one of my dartsa messes up an entire thread and u talk like your threadz are all that... your a fool dog.. i dont know why im tellin gu this shit you've been told off so many times i dont even gotta mention a constitution an bill of rights you wanted me of all people to help u with. man your a fuckin clown dude any oppurtunity to run this joint you'd hop on it in a sec an sell out all your homies to get ahead to get at me fuck we aint stupid. if didnt try correcting me on everything man there'd be no complaints. you lyin ass lil liberal/conservative consceeded fuckin flaymboyant piece of shit ......u ran liek fuckin 4 threadz about me bein a mod. your the most annoying fuckin dude run against man especially when not obviously lookin for trouble. u see me starting shit.....naw man i should ban u for bein such a fuckin nuisance.....how many threadz u run about me tsa.....fuck how many do i run at all?? so yeah dont think your gettin any fuckin salvation or whatever outta this muthafucka your so full of shit your muthafukcin gut'z is brown. fuckin lyin manipulative lil muthafucker. yeah take me for bein weak cuz i dont call u on every move well this aint the frat faggit....it aint run by no fuckin council your on so ima have to ask u to step the fuck back for millionth time. okay

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 03:10 AM
In the past, I remember you being cool one minute and then disrespectful the next, out of the blue?

so what , u tried to say u was the king of wucorp and shit of course u got fucked with. same shit you do just better thats all.

GENERAL WISE
05-06-2008, 03:14 AM
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2731/thoughtsvh8.jpg
Huggah is Chink lover

netscape check two
05-06-2008, 03:17 AM
I'm talking about way before the King of General Chat 'User Title' thing, but nevermind. lol

GENERAL WISE
05-06-2008, 03:20 AM
I'm talking about way before the King of General Chat 'User Title' thing, but nevermind. lol

^ Dude joined WTC before TomB joined...

When this dude joined i didn't have internet.

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 03:27 AM
i joined before tomb too....back jordi dayz when we had sherz an deini ,esco, dae ja nae(i miss her,she was fly) noel dirty, cd an shit. all kinds of muthafuckaz. ive met hundredz of suckaz on here. when grave had his own internet crew an shit. oztradamus ol fuckin ozmosis dayz and shit

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 03:32 AM
wutage an methical ........anyways im just sayin man peeps gonna have to get inline for the bullshit they be stating here in 2008......liek were just gonnna cater newbie like they're 1st priority and shit. man shut the fuck up u was 4 when wu tang came out TSA u dont know shit. fuck a couple australian newbies and shit dude. buncha fuckin ninjaz and shit . u can take all them gathered up complaints u, skampoe an saq made and shove em up your asss lil kid.....hahahahahahahahaha. no dis to skampoe or saq tho. they might be on your side but what the fuck can u do for em. nothing so go rewrite the fuckin declaration somewhere else. lil faggit

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 03:35 AM
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2731/thoughtsvh8.jpg
Huggah is Chink lover
wow u know all kinds of guys on the internet that we dont wise your so cool. man shut up nobody carez. im speakin for the muthafuckaz who are laid back and chillin not weirdo'z like u

TSA
05-06-2008, 03:37 AM
im not even being a jerk or anything, but i seriously can't get my self to read his shit without coffee.

my names been in all of these tho from what i've skimmed.

i read one on page 1, but that's it

i hope it's not as corny as the word shapes suggest

STYLE
05-06-2008, 03:45 AM
party's over.....
http://photos.mg.co.za/original/0.23401600%201192963000.jpg

so.......is the new sheriff gonna be a nigger?
http://www.movieactors.com/freezeframes5/blazingsad55.jpeg

where da white women at?
http://www.movieactors.com/freezeframes5/BlazeSaddle141.jpeg

aye sicka call ur girl wif da hoofs. i got a job for her.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/ponygirl1.jpg

jesus and his disciples made 13

1313 reppts
13 rep power
13 inches

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 03:50 AM
however u like it dude truth is the truth man u NEVER know when to shut up....4 to 4 isnt an ballot or whatever dude... sorry but man u really are a fuckin shark. u can fuckin kiss my ass if u think your better with tomb than me dog. yeah u can go run admin but MS paint sucks, so does your christmas thread........man you've had countless number of failed threads.....hell before u came along we didnt have any fuckn nerd rules like u came up with dude. tryin to unite everyone into one nerd colony. your a geek dog str8 up on some geek trip about how the internets gotta be your way. when i first became mod u try'd so hard to distract muthafuckn styles from the truth that was shit . just ask sicka man fuck cool as fuck........you dont even wanna be a mod....your just some sick in the head fuck that u dont wanna see me get anywhere....u lie so much it aint even funny. mr perfect and shit. well i know who the hell made this site...dont remember u coming around tilll just recently. so get inline junior the only thing u got is the time in between me making posts to keep me from exposing the truth about your ass. get over it. muthafucka I won when i became moderator dude. my word overrules yours thats final. fuck it man. get all upset try to run everyone off this site over your lil fuckin personal problems

STYLE
05-06-2008, 04:09 AM
however u like it dude truth is the truth man u NEVER know when to shut up....4 to 4 isnt an ballot or whatever dude... sorry but man u really are a fuckin shark. u can fuckin kiss my ass if u think your better with tomb than me dog. yeah u can go run admin but MS paint sucks, so does your christmas thread........man you've had countless number of failed threads.....hell before u came along we didnt have any fuckn nerd rules like u came up with dude. tryin to unite everyone into one nerd colony. your a geek dog str8 up on some geek trip about how the internets gotta be your way. when i first became mod u try'd so hard to distract muthafuckn styles from the truth that was shit . just ask sicka man fuck cool as fuck........you dont even wanna be a mod....your just some sick in the head fuck that u dont wanna see me get anywhere....u lie so much it aint even funny. mr perfect and shit. well i know who the hell made this site...dont remember u coming around tilll just recently. so get inline junior the only thing u got is the time in between me making posts to keep me from exposing the truth about your ass. get over it. muthafucka I won when i became moderator dude. my word overrules yours thats final. fuck it man. get all upset try to run everyone off this site over your lil fuckin personal problems

highlighted for easy reading

KERZO
05-06-2008, 08:28 AM
I'm impartial, if your doin a good job then keep on doin it, if you ain't then let someone else step into the seat.

Just don't let this forum annoy ya, it's only a webpage,lmao

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 04:37 PM
weel i cant help but to be serious when im bein cornered by a buncha newbs who aint newbs just abuncha trolls with no luv for anyone but there own selves and own threadz......

u bite really hard dude....the whole "i moved this in an out the cooley" forum has been way overdone by yours truly dude.....ive turned this shit upside down man wucorp is at a turning moment and shit cuz of my posts....,.hate it or luv it the underdogs on top........and u aint got no muthafuckin say in shit cuz all your lookin for is watchin me get ridiculed instead helping the forum thrive.....your like the fly in the ointment right now dog....your funny but u cant see me dog im to sophisticated an easy going. like u gotta take a lil joke right and make a whole thread about it. your life is like making threeadz and gettin approval from cats......you arent that great dog just average an a lil above. i have more respect for cats who share the fun than bitches like u who always gotta be mr. fuckin know it all wit the bitchass ric flair banner. cmon dude your just clowning yourself fuckin with me man, i run marathons on your peeps dude and act like thats just how i am 24-7 and not like its a pastime and shit like u got soemthing better to do than build up your lil roleplay steez an shit. man like the mc d's thread.....HEy guys so funny hahahahahahahahahahahah 20 geeodeez!!!!....hey why's nobody seein me on my opinion better cry louder and add what i think is the funniest shit on earth.....hahahahahahahaha......run to skampoe and whoever else will play with u. fuck it I play wit everyone man cuz i see it. not dream it like u dont give a fuck what we think about u while u put off the vibe your whole life is at stake over someone bein a new mod......

yeah dude i mean u can hide the cheezy ness dude......the desperation of Ghostface killahz....hahahahahahahaaaaaaa and a constitution but yo your a twerp to me man. u can say all u want about bein on my level....but we all know its a lie.....its engraved in your mind that u have to be as dope as most of us vets with our own opinions an shit.....u cant handle the conversation u just talk to yourself.

the reason i get mad is cuz ive offered a thousand solutions and every time u just act like were gonna fight till the death......sorry for analyzing your meager existence and nailing it to a tee but im all natural.....OG of wucorp but i dont gotta be cuz im a fuckin cool dude not all jumpin to conclusions and barging in on simple buisness.......so yeah your funny but your fuckin up the site as much as anyone by restarting the most gay an predictable threadz when u could just mingle in the never ending thread.........man dont u get it....some of us are unfadable...especially now that i got picked to run with the team. ..,..go ahead and make fun of that if u want but your just lookin stupid if u think ima just forfeight to u...pleeze im way outta your league.......the reason i right paragraphz nigga is cuz u give me enuf material to son ya in no less than 2000 words......cuz im smarter than u and u cant take it......hahahahahaha....u couldnt drop a one line smart ass remark like me or styles or anyone else cuz your limited to some nerd ethics.....i mean u beef with general wise dude u aint no match for my SPARTA regime.....hahaaaaaaa analyze that u fuck wad....u can shove your defensive paragraph up your ass i hate listening to sniveling 2 faced haters like u. jsut makes me sick if i try

many fuckin oppurtunities to help wucorp and u wanna turn the shit into a who's posts are most devastating to wucorp witch hunt..... i aint blind faggit your just un original

my 2 cents on TSA the dude who wanted a mutiny before i ever even tried to announce what i am willing to do for wucorp......

all angles bitch i got it locked

TSA
05-06-2008, 04:40 PM
im really tempted to read that cause it has tsaesque references here and there as i can tell from skimming the word shapes, but something about it, idk

not just the length

why is it so burdensome to read, or even look at sicka's posts.

not an insult, it's just moe unbareable then the average

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 04:45 PM
u cant handle to look at it....just read the last wordz
"i cover all angles i got it locked" an thats all u gotz to know to keep the forum alive, you'll learn junior.

TSA
05-06-2008, 05:07 PM
then why didn't you do that instead of typing what could be 2 pages of you crying cause i make it hard for you to live

STYLE
05-06-2008, 05:13 PM
i think this is the most relevant clip from sickas post

u aint no match for my SPARTA regime.....hahaaaaaaa analyze that u fuck wad.

Surreptitious
05-06-2008, 05:53 PM
Ive never had a problem with anyone on the site, but Sicka thinks hes some wise ill motherfucker ever since he became a moderator... solid accomplishment, it just seems like people are annoyed more now and there is less retarded ass humor which is what all of us enjoy

Jeru
05-06-2008, 05:56 PM
Nah, he's doing great...it's good to see someone so close rise above the struggle of this e-hood we call wutangcorp

TSA
05-06-2008, 06:01 PM
i think this is the most relevant clip from sickas post

thanks for point out a part i needed to see.

tho i didn't need to see anything.

i really haven't seen any improvement brought on by you guys pretending to be 300 on the internet.

it's undeniable that things have, if anything, crumbled and are recently coming back since Sicka was told he can't moderate me.

at all.

infact what do you DO with e-power, move threads?

did ya'll have a meeting "ok, you know that TSA thread about condoms...ya..ya...that one.....dan cooley it, he'll totally flip!"

and by ya'll i mean you and sicka while the other ppl you propositioned the idea to thinking it's the gayest thing since one grown man tell another grown man what to do and the dumber of the grown men agrees to the dominance because the older grown man tells them they're playing spartans and his life has been a whirlwind of drugs and dissappointment so there's really nothing else to live for, then the smarter of the grown men realizing that he's not having fun moving TSA and skampoe threads cause he came here to have a good time, not to be e-powery, and e-poweriness made it so he couldn't have a good time cause both grown men's existances now revolve around the guy they were trying to silence making the guy they were trying to silence the planet and the two of them moons.

which is gay.

TSA
05-06-2008, 06:04 PM
and for everyone that doesn't wanna read ^that
i4r-jb8MyIQ
play this song and picture my Pat Bateman dancing. THEN bubblaxing. that's basically what i'm getting at

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 06:08 PM
i dont know a single muthafcuka on this site anymore cept like ben,ms rza, tech, and gravey and shit. naw man im not gonna say im willing to work shit out anymore. most yall muthafuckaz dont even have a clue what this forum is supposed to be like yall just bleeding a turnip dry and shit. clingin on to a club of honor roll nerdz u think u gettin laughs from....man i hate to be so blatant with the shit but u honestly think we dont notice how gay it is around here now a dayz with all these newbies and wannabee comedians cheering on themselves and shit. fuck it i aint catering to a buncha kids just like my predecessor ben dont cater to a buncha kids......yall know exactly what im talking bout. doesnt take a rocket scientist to see how much sweeter wucorp is without your attention whore threadz and secondaries. to bad its a buncha idiots i see before me....we could really spread this shit to all kinds of cool people but naw, we need to wory about a couple bad apples and shit that are blatantly here to sabotage this site..........u act like all your gimmicks are new an shit...like general wise aint been holdin it down for the clowns since 03 an shit

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2008, 06:18 PM
pshhh we dont neeed your threadz TSA your really a real juvenile about this shit when it comes down to it arent u.............i pity u dude for real. just go with the flow dude and quit acting like no ones makin any sense but u. thats why your such a chump up in the vatican dude your everything that u hate about the internet. all your pollitcally correct "whats acceptable and whats not on the internet" mentality is a dick sucker profile for real. your still cryin cuz of some shit long ago. i aint talkin g to any one but u dog. your the one who's movement to de mod me backfired and exposed u as a stuck up brat. u lost end of story