My favourite is Stalin.

6 Chambaz
05-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Sicka

TSA
05-06-2008, 05:19 PM
weak list, but from it Stalin, the guy was nation build which i respect

hitler was too, but he was too much of a hater

Stalin was paranoid he couldn't sleep he's in the dope game, he thinks these hoes and these niggas out to get him mayne

so yeah, the son of a bitch was raw.

idi amin was a faggot and mugabe is just a stubborn fuck up, can't really compete

6 Chambaz
05-06-2008, 05:23 PM
weak list, but from it Stalin, the guy was nation build which i respect

hitler was too, but he was too much of a hater

Stalin was paranoid he couldn't sleep he's in the dope game, he thinks these hoes and these niggas out to get him mayne

so yeah, the son of a bitch was raw.

idi amin was a faggot and mugabe is just a stubborn fuck up, can't really compete
co-sign, but Stalin never built a nation, he continued what Lenin had started... But Stalin definetly's top of the list because he actually made the people think that what he was doing was good.

TSA
05-06-2008, 05:27 PM
no, 'lenin started it with a we'll get there eventually, just keep grinding' approach and stalin just grab russias scrotum twisted and and scream BEEF UP NIGGA! over and over in a little jon fashion until Russia got brolic off lifting the abusively huge bar bells he set up.

plus his paranoia is what led russia to becoming a military power, being paranoid of getting owned and all

6 Chambaz
05-06-2008, 05:30 PM
no, 'lenin started it with a we'll get there eventually, just keep grinding' approach and stalin just grab russias scrotum twisted and and scream BEEF UP NIGGA! over and over in a little jon fashion until Russia got brolic off lifting the abusively huge bar bells he set up.

plus his paranoia is what led russia to becoming a military power, being paranoid of getting owned and all

I say tomato, you say tuh-mat-toe, I think we've double penetreted the subject, but, being a perfectionist I gotta say: Not Russia, USSR. And prolly not paranoid of getting pwned, just simply paranoid, thinking everybody's out to get them. And that's fair, cause when you're a huge country that fucks with everybody and can't really control itself, you tend to draw hate

TSA
05-06-2008, 05:37 PM
well everyboding 'getting him' is what i meant by owned.

Stalins approach was totally different from stalins, Lenins was realistic, gradual, and genuienly focused on the achievement of real communism while stalins was unrealistic, fiercly rapid, and focused of the achievement of being powerful, which is a death nail to communism.

Stalin's use of rapid industrialization and focus on heavy industry infrustructure made russia, any history will tell you that, though he did have A LOT of failures, he set goals so high that even if he miserably failed and only got 24% there it was still 10x further then where he started.

and had a brolic mustache.

6 Chambaz
05-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Just take a look at him, he's quite simply put, gangsta
http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/crm_core/images/yalta.jpg

TSA
05-06-2008, 05:45 PM
word life, one of my favorite pictures btw.

the got some ugly ass delegates in the back

HANZO
05-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Well from the modern era, i would say Stalin. he butchered alot of ppl, scared the west shit-less. i mean this guy was the reason why NATO was set up.

he was one of the biggest cunts though. a commie prick.

Rame
05-06-2008, 05:55 PM
I don't have a favorite dictator, is that weird?