PDA

View Full Version : Kangaroo-Scrotum Bottle Openers..

KERZO
05-07-2008, 07:25 AM
The australians are fucking insane....check this 'quirky' bar accessory...

Kangaroo Scrotum Bottle Opener

http://secretlyhateyou.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/10.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/Fermex/Other%20Pics/order_kangaroo_scrotum_bottle_opene.jpg

An Australian family favourite - the perfect bar accessory for anyone who likes to impress their mates with their toys.
This, is a genuine kangaroo scrotum folks, if you click on the picture to enlarge it you'll notice an abundance of hair... yes, the kangaroo has hairy balls too!

According to legend, there lived in the center of Australia an aboriginal boy. He came once upon a small kangaroo in the bush, caught it by the tail, and made a purse out of its dear little symbol of masculinity. He gave it to his girl, and she kept seeds and berries in it. Next he saw a large kangaroo. He caught it with a spear and made another purse from its thick, large and abundant symbol of masculinity. He gave it to his father who kept stones and things of value in it.

Ever since then, male kangaroo scrotum purses have been popular amongst the aborigines. For women, the soft pliable one; for men the strong, wrinkled one. They became as important as one's own symbol of masculinity and were recognized as the bringing luck items. That's why kangaroo scrotum purse is often called the "Lucky Bag" or "Lucky Pouch".
Now you might wonder why we Aussies are lopping off one of our national symbol's testicles and shamelessly promoting them as a souvenir... after all, you don't see Africans selling giraffe tongue, or zebra stripes.

Kangaroo is subject to Australian Government protection, but needs to be constantly harvested to control its numbers owing to its prolific breeding habits. (They root like rabbits here, I tell ya!) Through this harvesting program we are able to make available to you the famous kangaroo scrotum, intricately handcrafted into a useful bar tool - the bottle opener!

The Kangaroo Scrotum Bottle Opener comes in a variety of colours, mostly shades of grey, brown and white and can be presented tastefully; in our Gifts Of Distinction range.

Have you got a mate that has everything? I bet he hasn't got a kangaroo scrotum bottle opener... and I bet it's a present he won't forget for a long long time!

They even got some hairy ones -

http://secretlyhateyou.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/greybo.jpg

Thats the funniest thing I've seen from australia in a while....

TheWolf
05-07-2008, 07:28 AM
Hahahahahahahahaha.

I only got as far as the first pic and started laughing.

LOUNGIN' SON!!

NIGHT MAYOR
05-07-2008, 07:32 AM
should see the koala can opener!

KERZO
05-07-2008, 07:33 AM
Hahahahahahahahaha.

I only got as far as the first pic and started laughing.

LOUNGIN' SON!!

http://secretlyhateyou.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/10.jpg

Yeah..that 'roo does'nt know whats coming, he's lying there thinking he's da man but little does he realise his hairy knackers are gonna get chopped off and used by dumb tourists to open bottles of bud....sad story :lmao:

6 Chambaz
05-07-2008, 07:40 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAA !!! So that's what Pat & DjMeth do in their spare time...

KERZO
05-07-2008, 07:48 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAA !!! So that's what Pat & DjMeth do in their spare time...

Yeah, i wondered why the both of them had'nt been on here...They must be out 'in the field' chopping roo balls off make some ends meat...Thats true street tactics going on down under....

.....BILLS FOR BALLS

:lmao:

TheWolf
05-07-2008, 07:52 AM
Pat's finally sight before he dies.

Outflanked by the Roo's

http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2007/12/06/kangaroo-farts-could-fight-global-warming_9.jpg

KERZO
05-07-2008, 07:57 AM
^^ that roo looks stoned and is thinking...

...'Whers da chips n dip'

NIGHT MAYOR
05-07-2008, 04:12 PM
kangaroos will fuck you up. bad.

Sgt Holly Wood
05-07-2008, 10:32 PM
hahah what the fuck??

LyriCipher
05-07-2008, 10:41 PM
whats the advantage of balls hangin off your bottle opener? damn you aussies are fucked up

EAGLE EYE
05-07-2008, 10:44 PM
one more reason to hate on australians

i heard they are prototyping a bottle opener modeled after J Cee's chin and koala balls..

its gonna be the new gift for the christmas season and jewish passovers

Sicka than aidZ
05-07-2008, 11:26 PM
holy fuck dude i wouldnt want a kangaroo nutsack all over my bottles im drinking outta. gross

J-Cee
05-08-2008, 12:05 AM

i heard they are prototyping a bottle opener modeled after J Cee's chin and koala balls..

its gonna be the new gift for the christmas season and jewish passovers

you are adopted.

J-Cee
05-08-2008, 12:11 AM
it has no advantage..it would be more a novelty bottle opener,aint like every fukin aussie has a bottle opener with kangaroos nuts on em..lol..dam sum ppl are dumb as fuck

Robert
05-08-2008, 01:55 AM

I just realised you really do hate us. You and Shrap are alike in so many ways.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-08-2008, 02:44 AM
they envy us, hate comes after that. hey rob where is the jew ? did he realy leave, i been gone since GTA dropped.

Robert
05-08-2008, 03:02 AM
they envy us, hate comes after that. hey rob where is the jew ? did he realy leave, i been gone since GTA dropped.

What's happened is he's moved to a house with no computer or internet. Therefore, he can only go on wucorp at uni. So the little jew is still on from time to time.

Robby fears Australians.

KERZO
05-08-2008, 03:15 AM
Hey i know not every australian uses one of these...it's just a funny news story i had to put up on here knowing theres some aussies kicking about.....peace

JASPER
05-08-2008, 05:42 AM
I can open a bottle with my own nefkin, thank you very much.

KERZO
05-08-2008, 07:25 AM
^^ i must have missed this word before but wtf is a 'nefkin'?

JASPER
05-08-2008, 08:55 AM
It's the part between a mans ballsack and ass crack. Pull down your kakis and I'll show you.

LyriCipher
05-08-2008, 10:26 AM
it has no advantage..it would be more a novelty bottle opener,aint like every fukin aussie has a bottle opener with kangaroos nuts on em..lol..dam sum ppl are dumb as fuck

someones got a soft spot for kangaroo scrotum

KERZO
05-08-2008, 10:35 AM
It's the part between a mans ballsack and ass crack. Pull down your kakis and I'll show you.

who da phuck wears khakis anyway? I'll leave you to examine other dudes nefkins....you should try opening a bottle with your ass crack, that would be a valuable skill if ya ever decided to join the army...:lmao: