PDA

View Full Version : Noreaga's N.o.r.e.

portis24
05-07-2008, 06:10 PM
i was just wondering what you guy's think of this album i didn't see it in the reviews i wanted to give it a chance but i wanted to get you guy's opinion's first

KLIION JENSEN
05-07-2008, 06:31 PM
i was just wondering what you guy's think of this album i didn't see it in the reviews i wanted to give it a chance but i wanted to get you guy's opinion's first

probably, no scratch that, this definitly NORE's best solo album, my favourite shits off here, Rikers Island & Esta Loca, but on the whole its a really dope album, couple of dodgy skits on there, but its dope.

definitly worth coppin, but you gotta get Capone & Noreaga "The War Report", personally i'd cop that before N.O.R.E., but definitly get it.

portis24
05-07-2008, 06:33 PM
yeah i just got the war report and was really feelin that so i wanted to check out this album
btw what did you think of The Reunion

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
05-07-2008, 07:01 PM
probably, no scratch that, this definitly NORE's best solo album, my favourite shits off here, Rikers Island & Esta Loca, but on the whole its a really dope album, couple of dodgy skits on there, but its dope.

definitly worth coppin, but you gotta get Capone & Noreaga "The War Report", personally i'd cop that before N.O.R.E., but definitly get it.

i'm add to that i love Melvin Flynt Da Hustler album and God's Favorite is dope but i was slightly too long even his newer shit is hot but i think NORE was onto of his game when he put this out definately

portis24
05-07-2008, 07:10 PM
i'm listening to this right now just finished banned from t.v. man i wish pun was still alive

Dirty Knowledge
05-07-2008, 07:16 PM
I think you had to actually cop this album the year it came out to really appreciate it. People today will just be like "nothing much" but this album is really a look in to N.O.R.E's greatest work. I didn't like some beats and some hooks, but with 17 songs you know you gonna get the filler. SuperThug was such a banger when it dropped. Banned From TV still gets played when I wake up in the morning some days. I Love My Life with Carl Thomas still I smoke to that shit and Kool G' verse on 40 Island still goes hard!

Oh and The Reunion is probably one of my favorite group albums of all time. IMO, War Report was CNN + Tragedy Khadafi. Trag helped out major and without him, who knows where War Report is. But The Reunion is more of CNN + Guest Apperances. Mad bangers on that album. Premo drops an unforgettable instrumental in "Invincible" and CNN rip that shit up. In a way, Reunion is more grimey than War Report was.

Yall DOnt Wanna Fuck Wit Us..CNN out for dem PESOS!

KLIION JENSEN
05-07-2008, 07:23 PM
melvin flynt dropped, my whole collosal flopped
cant believe i fucked up & made a wack ass album
my excuse is my pops just died
n i aint wanna make music my pops just died

that was such a dope fucking way to start that track, anyone notice how Preemo beats bring out the best in a rapper ??

portis24
05-07-2008, 08:10 PM
I think you had to actually cop this album the year it came out to really appreciate it. People today will just be like "nothing much" but this album is really a look in to N.O.R.E's greatest work. I didn't like some beats and some hooks, but with 17 songs you know you gonna get the filler. SuperThug was such a banger when it dropped. Banned From TV still gets played when I wake up in the morning some days. I Love My Life with Carl Thomas still I smoke to that shit and Kool G' verse on 40 Island still goes hard!

Oh and The Reunion is probably one of my favorite group albums of all time. IMO, War Report was CNN + Tragedy Khadafi. Trag helped out major and without him, who knows where War Report is. But The Reunion is more of CNN + Guest Apperances. Mad bangers on that album. Premo drops an unforgettable instrumental in "Invincible" and CNN rip that shit up. In a way, Reunion is more grimey than War Report was.

Yall DOnt Wanna Fuck Wit Us..CNN out for dem PESOS!

yeah i remember when all this stuff came out but i just never gave it a chance but i heard the war report for the first time monday and i def. fuck with that and your right about superthug being a banger and reunion album was the first cnn album i owned invincible and b ez are sick!!!!

TheWolf
05-07-2008, 08:19 PM
I used to really like War Report.

Listened to it for the first time in years the other week.

I cant listen to Noreaga anymore.

Knees bent like and indian, whatever the fuck.

Listen as Nore teaches the seeds: Lession 1, how to ruin a good track.......

goeZZ4KFXTY

Sorry, I dont like Nore anymore.

portis24
05-07-2008, 08:54 PM
does anybody know why capone was in jail at the time of these albums

KLIION JENSEN
05-07-2008, 09:16 PM
does anybody know why capone was in jail at the time of these albums

shootin shit up....i think, apparently he's known for shoot first ask questions later

ALCATRAZ
05-07-2008, 09:19 PM
"still shootin decent/ throwin grenades at tha precinct" rofl nore a foo

Dirty Knowledge
05-07-2008, 11:51 PM

CNN is coming back hard with Reporting The War so you will be.

mAlAkAz
05-08-2008, 01:43 AM
listen to this new song wit him and Nature its the grimiest i've heard from him in a while
http://cdbaby.com/cd/gunsnbutter

Galvatron97
05-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Yea that N.O.R.E. album I remember that shit when it came out the summer of 98' and I was in my senior year of high school.....Everything was lovely.....cutting class, fuckin mad bitches and playin basketball...That was a good year man.....
Playing Bannned from TV and that NORE track......

BTW, when is Reporting the War supposed to drop? This year? cuz im def gonna check for that!!

claaa7
05-08-2008, 09:39 AM
it's nowhere near "The War Report" but you couldn't expect that, the closest to the sound of that album is also the best - "Rikers Island" produced by Marley Marl and featuring Kool G Rap. the album is at least good.

Dirty Knowledge
05-08-2008, 11:59 AM
Yea that N.O.R.E. album I remember that shit when it came out the summer of 98' and I was in my senior year of high school.....Everything was lovely.....cutting class, fuckin mad bitches and playin basketball...That was a good year man.....
Playing Bannned from TV and that NORE track......

BTW, when is Reporting the War supposed to drop? This year? cuz im def gonna check for that!!

July of this summer if on schedule.

portis24
05-08-2008, 03:56 PM
when i started listening to n.o.r.e and the war report i had no idea another album was scheduled for this year that's a bonus. Also didn't capone release a solo joint?.

swizz-chef
05-09-2008, 08:00 AM
great album, nuff said

Da Ryda
05-09-2008, 12:35 PM
The Reunion is lot more polished than War Report; how can some people say The Reunion is a lot grimier?

I stopped checking for CNN for a long while, Nore fell off big time when he experimented with reggaeton shit. These days I find myself listening to stuff that's always 7-8 years old at the freshest and not actually liking current mixtape emcees, if they can be called that.

J-DON
05-09-2008, 12:51 PM
I used to really like War Report.

Listened to it for the first time in years the other week.

Knees bent like and indian, whatever the fuck.

Listen as Nore teaches the seeds: Lession 1, how to ruin a good track.......

goeZZ4KFXTY

Sorry, I dont like Nore anymore.

what album is this from?

portis24
05-09-2008, 03:16 PM
that track with nore and nas body in the trunk is fire nice storytelling on there

portis24
05-09-2008, 05:09 PM
does anyone have production credit's for this album and the war report

Sgt Holly Wood
05-09-2008, 08:01 PM
capone outshines the shit outta him

the only shit i peep nore on is on cnn shit

war report was a banger though...

other than that most of nore shit just sucks

mAlAkAz
05-09-2008, 08:41 PM
what album is this from?
Tragedy Khadafi (http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/buffer.asp?searchby=Artist&keywords=Tragedy+Khadafi) - 'Thug Matrix Vol. 2'