PDA

View Full Version : DeJa Vu

MX1
05-07-2008, 06:43 PM
i've heard many things about it, the scientific answer for deja vu, is that while your performing the action you believe to have "already performed", one side of your brain triggers the action, and reached the other side late, to give the feeling that you've done that before

i dont know though, sometimes i feel like i really have done something before..what do you guys think?

King Tron 1
05-07-2008, 06:50 PM
I've also had the sense of Deja Vu. Especially when it seems that it had happened to me in a dream and the event later occurs in real life. Or could it be the other way around?

MX1
05-07-2008, 06:53 PM
yeah scientifically the way they explain it, it should make sense, but sometimes it just seems like i had seen what happened before
yeah ive had that before to, where it seems i do something in a dream, then end up doing it in real life, but scientifically dreams are our inner conciousness and maybe you sub conciousnessly needed to perform that action

King Tron 1
05-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Me too, but most of my dreams seem too bizarre to occur in real life, then when I see it in real life, I'm a bit stunned that it happened. But a bunch of my dreams are too surreal and I sometimes forget what happens after the first half-hour or so.

WARPATH
05-08-2008, 09:32 AM
The feeling of DejaVu comes when you do something again.

Scientifically speaking:

The earth rotates around the sun.

The moon rotates round the earth.

The earth spins on it's axis.

The season change according to earth's tilt.

Why would the cycle of life be any different?

Supreme-NRT
05-08-2008, 12:27 PM
^ You saying, we live our lives over and over again?

WARPATH
05-08-2008, 01:35 PM
That could be one way of looking at, another would to say we exist again and re-live similar moments.

Cee Oh Vee
05-08-2008, 01:43 PM
Yeah, i get deja vu everyday without fail and just in the last like two years i've started to know EXACTLY whats going to happen after it "starts" as it were. it used to annoy me when i was younger because i didn't know what it was.. i thought maybe i could have dreamt it?

Cee Oh Vee
05-08-2008, 01:44 PM
That paragraph was so badly structured lol, i was in a rush.

Dirty Knowledge
05-08-2008, 02:15 PM
I dunno I heard it's a glitch in the Matrix.

MX1
05-08-2008, 05:21 PM
i like what your saying CS..i could see that as reasonable

King Tron 1
05-08-2008, 05:51 PM
Check this out...

One time in a dream, I think, I was just wandering around walking and I see someone swatting everything around him, and I thought that he was on something. Then later that day (in real life) I'm walking to the store and see the exact same guy, but swatting a bunch of bees. I thought that I already saw it, but somehow my mind didn't realize that it only happened once.

MX1
05-09-2008, 05:45 PM
yeah see shit like that, things outside of the personal action and controllment, i wonder like wow this could be something else