PDA

View Full Version : internet beef! ha ha

jaywoods27
08-18-2005, 07:29 AM
no no I was in yahoo chat to check it out. Picking up girls is an art and it can be done anywere but I do perfer person to person. But I see you like to start beef skale INTERNET BEEF! lol number one no respect I can see that but I understand your canadian I heard about that shit. You come from the country that wipes our ass thank you you will always be behind me.

Second you probably got beat up so much in high school for being a dork that you come on here and start beef or try to start beef but believe me your beef ain't nothing but a thin layer. What you need to do to be successful is workout tan get out of your ghetto clothes, go meet some decent chicks which will be hard for you with all those craters on your face. make some new friends instead of all the enemies that you do make.

Third thing is if your father wasen't such a fruit cake maybe you would have gotten the beating that you deserve. Yo you better start showing some respect to older people or you will get smack the fuck up.

btw Mark I ain't worried about you. You see you agree on everything your one of the reason why there is beef on here why all these imbreads on here talk trash you let it happen. But if rza was here or any higher power you would be crying a new tune. There should be an age limited 21 and up the rest of these young bucks can go back to kiddie land.

__Goddess__
08-18-2005, 07:36 AM
Talking to yourself?

Prolifical ENG
08-18-2005, 07:59 AM
You have very good paragraph structure. :thumbup:

LadySnowBlood
08-18-2005, 08:04 AM
huh?

nrw killa bee
08-18-2005, 08:22 AM
you gotta be really bored :P

age is just a number.

jaywoods27
08-18-2005, 08:27 AM
no this is about this dude talking trash im just responding

Skale (http://www.wutangcorp.com/member.php?u=2063) vbmenu_register("postmenu_116289", true);
URANIUM LUNGIEZ

http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif
http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/misc/im_aim.gif (http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=5689#) http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/misc/im_msn.gif (http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=5689#)

http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: yahoo chat has to be the worst!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywoods27
If any of you guys no what im talking about yahoo chat is the pitts. The hot chicks are bots and if there are any real hot chicks there weird. second you guys think the beef on here is bad on there people are yelling out there numbers on voice or typing addresses come fight me whoaaaaaaaaa! Back around 98-99 yahoo chat wasen't that bad. I met a hot chick on there one time she was great. But now it's taken over by bots and ugly people and trash talking people and rednecks. Another thing gone down the drain

lol u posted advice on gettin ladies but youre on yahoo chat talkin to net chicks? fuckin poser ass fag, you self sonned your whole persona by making this thread

SurreaL
08-18-2005, 08:31 AM
what's with all the canadian hate?, age limit to 21?, dude you're 27 and talking shit about a whole country, grow the fuck up.

Mark
08-18-2005, 09:16 AM
Damn, you mad?

SHRAP
08-18-2005, 01:44 PM
i dont start no beef on here fag, i support my friends and clown the fake only. im just pullin your card cuz u a trick. believe me i got no problem with bein successful. what u sayin bout craters on my face? i aint got a fuckin ounce of acne fag, you probably lookin in the mirror at yourself with your 10 dollar ass gap shirt instead of your computer screen.

u wanna talk about thin layer, you talkin to yahoo chicks at age 27 and postin bullshit advice about gettin chicks when dudes 10 years younger than u already know its bout confidence. if u confident dressin like a fruitcake then good for u, dont try to talk shit about my clothes when u shop at the fuckin gap. tanning is fake shit for homos and fake dudes that bang horse faced blonde chicks who listen to top 40. and i got a job where i spend hours liftin boxes, get home at 11, and in 2 weeks ill be gettin up at 7 for school (yea remember that shit, bet u dropped outta 2nd grade) so jus lemme know how the fuck i can fit the gym in there moron.

first u was sayin i got beat up in high school then u was sayin i didnt get the beatin i deserve, make up your fuckin mind. u talkin shit bout age like u mad u got clowned by a kid. rza would laugh in your face u fuckin gap wearin collar poppin ass whiteboy.

in summary youre a worthless whining excuse for a 27 year old that gets rejected by chicks on yahoo chat and if your metrosexual ass got fried in your tanning bed nobody would miss you.

p.s. damn goin back 2 school really sucks, no more time 2 laugh at losers. jaywoods, lust meng, intellekt, 09, the three idahoes, ill miss all u pathetic fags

jaywoods27
08-18-2005, 02:32 PM
your nothing but a wigger ic you on myspace like an uneducated bitch. the way you look you look like you were in special ed. You were 9 when the wu came out you no nothing nor will you ever. So why don't you take your young ass back to chucky cheese and play on a slide.

SHRAP
08-18-2005, 02:36 PM
smh @ this dude usin the word "wigger" here, do u even know the implications of your use of that word fool? plus u call me eneducated in the same sentence. u must tryin for a guinness world record of most self-sonnage buddy.

to add further self insult to self injury, i was 7 when the wu came out, not 9. and you callin me uneducated fool?

SHRAP
08-18-2005, 02:42 PM
hahahhaha 93 minus 86 = 9??? your parents must have taken u outta school when they was bout to place u in special ed. ya mommy said no way my Alfred is one of em special ed freaks! hahahahahahah u homeschooled ass motherfucker, no wonder u cant even bag no chicks at 27 boy...

only chicken u bag is at your job workin the drive thru window at KFC u faggot ass faggot, son yourself some more with your backfirin ass insults u fuckin gap wearin tool

sorry for the double post this fool is just too funny :lmao:

SurreaL
08-18-2005, 02:44 PM
hahahahaha

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-18-2005, 03:08 PM
Get'em Skale!!!

Fr@z
08-18-2005, 03:12 PM
Lol @ Skale

GhostfaceKillah199
08-18-2005, 05:05 PM
So why don't you take your young ass back to chucky cheese and play on a slide.LOL

Inspectah_Dirk
08-18-2005, 05:09 PM
Who the fuck cares about beef on the net? So what if people don't like each other on forums and diss each other? No seriously, WHO THE FUCK CARES?

So stop your goddamn wining like a lil bitch about beef and what not! If you don't like it, turn off ur fucking pc, and go sit on your momma's lap. Bitch.

JASPER
08-18-2005, 05:14 PM
Dirk, you anger me. I'm going to find out where you live and bring some anxious bowels with me and take the apest fucking pile of crap on your computer.

Inspectah_Dirk
08-18-2005, 05:16 PM
Dirk, you anger me. I'm going to find out where you live and bring some anxious bowels with me and take the apest fucking pile of crap on your computer.
:f i love you Jasper!

JASPER
08-18-2005, 05:20 PM
I might just open the fucking compution case and aim for spinning fan blades so everyone in the room can enjoy my pieces of shit for free.. family fun.

Sicka than aidZ
08-18-2005, 05:20 PM
no no I was in yahoo chat to check it out. Picking up girls is an art and it can be done anywere but I do perfer person to person. But I see you like to start beef skale INTERNET BEEF! lol number one no respect I can see that but I understand your canadian I heard about that shit. You come from the country that wipes our ass thank you you will always be behind me.

Second you probably got beat up so much in high school for being a dork that you come on here and start beef or try to start beef but believe me your beef ain't nothing but a thin layer. What you need to do to be successful is workout tan get out of your ghetto clothes, go meet some decent chicks which will be hard for you with all those craters on your face. make some new friends instead of all the enemies that you do make.

Third thing is if your father wasen't such a fruit cake maybe you would have gotten the beating that you deserve. Yo you better start showing some respect to older people or you will get smack the fuck up.

btw Mark I ain't worried about you. You see you agree on everything your one of the reason why there is beef on here why all these imbreads on here talk trash you let it happen. But if rza was here or any higher power you would be crying a new tune. There should be an age limited 21 and up the rest of these young bucks can go back to kiddie land.
lighten up man......no net beefs unless its over cream.....beef is in the real world, whocares about these threads, u seem the most hurt of all. i aint dissin ya but no one really truly feels bad cuza dis threads.....peace man, your funny as hell, i like your threads, staycool. ......Skale's the shit!......peace

Inspectah_Dirk
08-18-2005, 05:22 PM
I might just open the fucking compution case and aim for spinning fan blades so everyone in the room can enjoy my pieces of shit for free.. family fun.
I'm on a laptop, so you better aim like Robin Hood.

JASPER
08-18-2005, 05:25 PM
I'll terminate 'mission brown flurry' out of spite for people with laptops.

Sicka than aidZ
08-18-2005, 05:27 PM
keepin it real^ jasper cool as hell,peace