PDA

View Full Version : Shock of the Hour: The 'Loose Change 911' Evidence

lord patch
05-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Shock of the Hour: The 'Loose Change 911' Evidence
Fight Back With TRUTH - Muslims Exonerated of 9/11
Shows Fahrenheit 9/11 to Be U.S. Gov't Dis-Information

To view Loose Change 9/11 documentary FREE on-line.

http://www.blacksandjews.com/HRD.2nd.html

[for best results allow the file to download to your computer then
view it without interruption.]

What could be more of a shock to the masses of Americans than to find out that all the crimes attributed to the hated Arab Osama bin Laden and "Islamic terrorists" were, in fact, committed by the white Christian George W. Bush administration? And yet, a film documentary entitled Loose Change 911 now widely available on the internet is forcefully and convincingly making just that point.

The film itself goes far beyond Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 911 and even exposes his popular anti-Bush tirade as more pro-Bush than anyone might think (see below). Loose Change 911 is a significant and powerful rejoinder to the cult of conspiracy that is the United States government, both political parties, and the fawning and complicit American media. It was produced by Louder Than Words Productions of upstate New York for just $10,000 on a laptop computer. Professionally produced and using the latest graphic technology, it is one hour and twenty minutes and presents a litany of verifiable documentary, film, and audio evidence that George Bush and his organization plotted and carried out the attacks against the United States on September 11th, 2001. The research is solid, the narrative is tight, the pace is quick, and even the score is hip-hop flavored. It never allows itself to become a "conspiracy film" or to push an overbearing political agenda; Nor can it be considered "disinformation" in that it does not ask us to succumb to an emotional appeal or a set of unverifiable assumptions; it simply raises serious and powerful questions about the "official" government account of the 9/11 events. For instance:

Why is the hole in the Pentagon only 15-feet across despite the obvious fact that a 757 airplane is 150-feet wide?;
Why do all the films of the imploding Twin Towers show mysterious smoke plumes at points thirty floors beneath where the planes hit?;
Why did Wall Street trading go up on United and American Airline stocks the day before the attacks?;
Why did many network reporters and firemen report hearing multiple explosions before the Towers fell?;
How could it be that the Twin Towers became the first high-rise buildings in history to fall due to fire?;
How come there were no bodies recovered at the Pennsylvania "crash site";
and on, and on, and on...
By way of comparison, one might recall the former Secretary of State and insufferable uncle tom Colin Powell's presentation to the United Nations--which initiated Bush's racist world war--contained far fewer "facts" and much, much less evidence against Saddam Hussein than is contained in Loose Change 911 against George W. Bush. Once viewed, it is easy to imagine that had the United Nation delegates seen this film, Powell, Rice, Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, and many more of these thugs would be awaiting execution right about now, not sitting atop the most powerful world government. The film has been shown around the world and there is even talk that it will be nominated for awards in documentary film-making at Cannes, among other film societies.

Additionally, at a recent screening, the film makers confirmed that a team of Israeli agents were across the river in New York filming the Twin Towers atop a cargo van before the first plane went into it! They said there is much more evidence they just couldn't fit into the film.

Getting in the Fight: What We Can Do

The Hon. Min. Louis Farrakhan viewed Loose Change 911 in April and endorsed it, and wanted "to see it in every city." This is extraordinary for Muslims in America, in that it provides an opportunity to fight for righteousness and truth from inside the belly of this voracious anti-Islamic beast. Many of us have felt the frustration of having to sit idly by while our tax money is used to fuel George Bush's international and deceptive War Against Islam. We have watched tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis and Afghanis be murdered before our eyes but we have had little option but to sit and watch from afar. The film Loose Change 911 gives us a powerful weapon of truth in the battle against the enemies and slanderers of Islam. The film itself presents evidence that fully exonerates the Muslims in the 9/11. We almost have no option BUT to push and promote Loose Change 911 far and wide!

For Blacks, it is not so hard to believe that the same people who murdered an entire race of Indians, then shipped a whole continent of people across the ocean to do their work for them, and who plotted and murdered countless Black leaders through the FBI's COINTELPRO operation, would carry out such an attack. These were also huge "conspiracies" requiring the cooperation of thousands of participants working in concert. Generally, these kinds of operations are revealed decades after they occurred by the declassification of documents or by someone's pang of conscience. But the old codgers who planned these 9/11 attacks obviously didn't account for the revolutionary effect of the internet and the advances in filmmaking technology. Though they have gotten the media moguls to bow down, many more intelligent Americans are now able to present information without having to go through the corporate media. Thanks to them, and for the first time ever, the culprits are here exposed while they are still in office.

Loose Change 911 has no copyright. The filmmakers openly encourage mass copying and distribution. Those who have seen the film have made multiple copies and sent them to friends and associates, many of whom have done the same. We have heard of Loose Change 911 being shown at family barbecues, and barber and beauty shops. One man assembled many of his Iraq-bound buddies at a barbeque and showed it to them. Many Black media leaders who have access to cable and radio broadcasts have fearlessly aired the film to great community response.

Allah (God) has made this easy for us. We don't necessarily have to "buy" the evidence presented in the film--though none of the published responses have been able to refute it. We just have to establish "REASONABLE DOUBT" among the American people about the "official" U.S. government position on the 9/11 attacks. This film does exactly that, and further demands a full, independent investigation of the 9/11 events. If you have an e-mail list, send this info to everyone on it. If you have any sense at all, you will be embarrassed at what a sucker you have been.

Other Notes: Muslims worldwide should be promoting this film just as the Democrats energetically promoted Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 911. Colin Powell went to the United Nations with far less evidence than is contained in this powerful film. In fact, it should be the litmus test to establish the legitimacy of Muslim movements across the globe. If a "Muslim Website" does not have a direct link to Loose Change 911 and a strong endorsement of the film, it should be immediately considered a fake website set up by the CIA or other U.S. government operation! If a "Muslim website" or other communique is not as powerful or decisive as Loose Change 911--and most ARE NOT--then we should consider the site suspect! Suicide bombings and deadly aggression are not the characteristics of Islam--Intelligent analysis is. We have allowed ourselves to be defined in this way, and we must now fight back with TRUTH!

To view Loose Change 9/11 documentary FREE on-line.

[for best results allow the file to download to your computer then
view it without interruption.]

The enemies of TRUTH have locked down the mainstream media, who have all tried to shut this film out. We, however, being "right down to the modern times" can spread this message through our own organizations and networks. Let us do our part. We have no excuse not to.

Visit the website of the producers at http://www.loosechange911.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 911 as Classic U.S. DISINFORMATION
The best way to get away with a crime is to have the assistance of the police. The Mafia understood this simple principle and so do those who consort with George W. Bush. It is not until one views the documentary Loose Change 911 that it becomes evident that Moore is a paid-off policeman who has agreed to look the other way. The release of his Fahrenheit 911 in 2004 was suspicious from the start. How was a film, purported to be so anti-Bush, obtaining such a wide release through the Hollywood establishment? The Jews who dominate the film industry are overwhelmingly supportive of the Iraq war because Israel wants the war. Additionally, they have spent so much effort demonizing Arabs and Muslims in their movies that Bush's actions are in perfect harmony with all they have represented for years. Again, it is not until one views Loose Change 911 that it all begins to make sense.

This is your key: Despite the apparent disdain that Moore holds for George W. Bush, in the end of his movie HE REACHES THE VERY SAME CONCLUSION AS BUSH--that Arab Muslims did the 911 crime and that Muslims are America's enemy! In fact, Moore says that because of Bush's business connection to the Saudis he is protecting the most dangerous Muslims from answering for the 911 crime. So, in the end, we find Moore standing ideologically right next to Bush pointing the finger of blame at Arabs and Muslims as the terrorist enemy. Moore leaves the audience believing that Bush has been beaten up and that he (Moore) represents a strong opposition--when, in fact, they both are promoting the very same anti-Islamic strategy. Classic disinformation.

Loose Change 911 explodes all of this nonsense, by totally exonerating the Muslims and exposing Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, and the others as the official homegrown terrorists who engineered the entire disaster. There really is no getting around it--Moore had millions to make one of the weakest political documentaries ever. The makers of Loose Change 911 had a laptop and $10,000 and made an explosive classic that will stand the test of time.

Urban_Journalz
12-01-2010, 12:11 PM
I find it completely unsurprising and entirely hilarious that A: No one has replied to this in almost 3 years and B: no one has made mention of this film since. I've only seen 3 parts of it on YouTube, but the evidence is clear as day. With so much talk around this forum about, "Opening your eyes" and "Accepting things for what they are", there's an awfully large amount of Ostrich-like behavior going on here. Are people really that afraid of the truth?

DeeBlock
12-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Beating a dead horse

Dr. Simon Hurt
12-01-2010, 12:56 PM
I find it completely unsurprising and entirely hilarious that A: No one has replied to this in almost 3 years and B: no one has made mention of this film since. I've only seen 3 parts of it on YouTube, but the evidence is clear as day. With so much talk around this forum about, "Opening your eyes" and "Accepting things for what they are", there's an awfully large amount of Ostrich-like behavior going on here. Are people really that afraid of the truth?

Probably because "Loose Change" was old even back in 2008; the first edition came out in 2005. If you want, you can continue being smug and self-contragulatory.

LORD NOSE
12-01-2010, 12:57 PM
Are people really that afraid of the truth?

YES !

plus we feel that ...shit ...ain't nothin we can do about it....these bills have to get paid....i wanna eat......smell some vagina....then go to sleep....if there isn't a mass exodus or a mass uprising to stop this shit and i decide to "DO SOMETHING" about it, i'll just end up homeless,dead,or labeled as nutcase to all the people i love and cherish - they did the deed and they are like "What ! What !" they know niggas ain't gonna do shit to stop them - shit we know that thanksgivings foundation is bloodshed, but niggas don't care - after the flogging it's back to work

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9199/metropolis01.jpg

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2314/43106691.jpg

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/2623/metropolisdrones.jpg

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7296/10661687.jpg

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6253/74crowdedstreets.jpg

We are drones/slaves to these metropolis - we know it - and we continue to be slaves/drones -

food for thought
12-01-2010, 01:03 PM
this is that same 9/11 doc "Loose Change" right

or is this "Loose Change 9/11" a different one

edit: nevermind

yea this doc is mad old and im sure alot of people here have seen it

Uncle Steezo
12-01-2010, 04:24 PM
there's like a 20 page thread where the cats who know the deal went head to head against cats who don't.

at the end of the day the consensus was that "something aint right but what can we do?"

9/11 was destined to happen. its the result of a collective negative mindset return mail by the universal law of karma.

but a new vibration is bubbling up. can't you hear it?
when the volume hits 10 will you be bobbin your head to it or covering your ears in pain?

Dokuro
12-02-2010, 12:25 AM
http://www.sternplanet.com/boards/images/gifs/reservoir_dogs-worlds_smallest_violin.gif

Dokuro
12-02-2010, 12:29 AM
let it be know the great Dane notoriously doesn't give a fuck about 9/11
don't care much about Katrina nether

Visionz
12-02-2010, 12:39 AM
[/LEFT]Unded Fox;2007836]there's like a 20 page thread where the cats who know the deal went head to head against cats who don't.

at the end of the day the consensus was that "something aint right but what can we do?"

9/11 was destined to happen. its the result of a collective negative mindset return mail by the universal law of karma.

but a new vibration is bubbling up. can't you hear it?
when the volume hits 10 will you be bobbin your head to it or covering your ears in pain?

This.... I've said what I've got to say about 9/11, I mentioned.it in another thread but it got misinterpretated as follo wing the company lines, but its like this, you aren't gonna do shit about the real cause about the twin towers directly, you can know and be convinced of an inside job all you want, what are you gonna do about it?

Talking it about it.here ain't gonna do shit, people done had there minds made up one way or another.

Now what? If you don't have a legitimate plan for that question then you're focusing your energy on the wrong thing.

Urban_Journalz
12-02-2010, 10:28 AM
Probably because "Loose Change" was old even back in 2008; the first edition came out in 2005. If you want, you can continue being smug and self-contragulatory.

36 Chambers is, "old" too, doesn't stop me from listening to it.

Urban_Journalz
12-02-2010, 10:30 AM
http://www.sternplanet.com/boards/images/gifs/reservoir_dogs-worlds_smallest_violin.gif

Put on your dancing shoes kid.

Dr. Simon Hurt
12-02-2010, 10:31 AM
^intentionally missing the point.

Urban_Journalz
12-02-2010, 10:35 AM
YES !

plus we feel that ...shit ...ain't nothin we can do about it....these bills have to get paid....i wanna eat......smell some vagina....then go to sleep....if there isn't a mass exodus or a mass uprising to stop this shit and i decide to "DO SOMETHING" about it, i'll just end up homeless,dead,or labeled as nutcase to all the people i love and cherish - they did the deed and they are like "What ! What !" they know niggas ain't gonna do shit to stop them - shit we know that thanksgivings foundation is bloodshed, but niggas don't care - after the flogging it's back to work

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9199/metropolis01.jpg

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2314/43106691.jpg

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/2623/metropolisdrones.jpg

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7296/10661687.jpg

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6253/74crowdedstreets.jpg

We are drones/slaves to these metropolis - we know it - and we continue to be slaves/drones -
The, "Sell some vigina" part was legendary. True as that may be, the saddest part about this is the fact that people are convinced that there is nothing to be done at all. Proof positive that even the more learned ones among us are pretty much waiting for FEMA to come knocking at the door while they have nothing but a few firearms at thier disposal.

This.... I've said what I've got to say about 9/11, I mentioned.it in another thread but it got misinterpretated as follo wing the company lines, but its like this, you aren't gonna do shit about the real cause about the twin towers directly, you can know and be convinced of an inside job all you want, what are you gonna do about it?

Talking it about it.here ain't gonna do shit, people done had there minds made up one way or another.

Now what? If you don't have a legitimate plan for that question then you're focusing your energy on the wrong thing. That's just it, I do have a plan. Don't mistake me for one of the many people who wants to do nothiing but organize a militia of rag-tag revolutionaries so we can start taking on tanks and the like. I have an entirely different approach. The question is, do other people know what action to take? That's my reason for speaking about this, because once you know, you're responsible for what you know. Personally, I'm not going to sit around and wait for me and the people I care about to be carted off into a work-camp somewhere while I fuck around with my iPod telling myself, "Self, at least I can die listening to The Doors". The means to combat the situation are all around us. People just aren't looking for them.

Dr. Simon Hurt
12-02-2010, 11:27 AM
^so...what's your plan?

Visionz
12-02-2010, 01:24 PM
I'm doing what I can to begin a redistributiom of wealth that will aid in the strenghting of the middle class. Power concentrated in but a few hands allows things like 9/11 to happen. First, I'm establishing my own financial independence and once established plan on doing venture capitalism that will facilitate others to do the same. A silent evolution if you will.

My plan.

LORD NOSE
12-02-2010, 08:23 PM
^so...what's your plan?

shit's too big for me to change the current - i can only yell to the drone on the right of me to please move a lil phukin faster....i gotta pee

i've just been being generous, kind,concerned, and humble, for the most part thinking that good positive treatment of human beings will eventually rub off - but that just got me phukd up every time - people love you more when your parasite speaks for you - the one we feed double burgers and pepsi to 3 times or more a day - so they agitate you on purpose to see that fire in you and feel more comfortable when another demon is amongst them