PDA

View Full Version : oldest wucorp member turns 103 today

Sicka than aidZ
05-08-2008, 10:10 PM
thought the wucorp OG needed a thread even tho he's to g'd up to actually post on his bday like some real wtC vets we know but fuck it...

happy bday murdah piff crack

and here's one of my favorite posts from the all city giant....

from big risk aka LUCKY'z "why do u call your kidz seedz??" thread

"u fagz make the niggest deal outta of a name to call your kidz...I just call em accidents"

hahahahahahahahaa....that sealed the fuckin deal on gangsta post of the year not even tony bandana could peel dat nigga piff

so happy bday to the oldest an illest corpse member besidez ben, style's an myself........give a big hand to the incredible piff.

MAYOR QUIMBY
05-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Failed thread.

GENERAL WISE
05-08-2008, 10:53 PM
Benjamin, get it? Ben Jamin yo!!

INF
05-08-2008, 11:22 PM
oldest an illest corpse member besidez ben, style's an myself........

what?

TSA
05-08-2008, 11:37 PM
idk, i just couldn't get myself to read it

seriously, im not trying to insult him, but does anyone else have a hard time not scrolling past a sicka post, even the short ones

or just have a hard time looking at them

it's the wierdest shit ever

Sicka than aidZ
05-09-2008, 12:47 PM
awww im just holdin it down for one of my main boyz reppin the big MTL dog.... U dont know what i said cuz in no way was this thread about u. Your just supposed to say "happy birthday oldest illest muthafucka on the site" and be done....

You obviously failed to do anything right in this thread Therefore it is only right to strip u of 32 rep pointz... Hahaha, enjoy your day

MsRzaRecTaH
05-09-2008, 04:26 PM
yo word, where has he been? I wonder what happened to that cat?!

Sicka than aidZ
05-09-2008, 08:36 PM
piffz a street king and MTL is the streetz....he's probably killin some toy ass kiddiez and wreckin shit as usual.

happy 103rd spliff....hahahahahaha