PDA

View Full Version : Strip CLubs: Retarded?

TSA
05-08-2008, 11:03 PM
i think they are, we got in this discussion in class

biggest waste of money since buying those things white ppl put over their face when they sleep. you know, they eye things that look like bob digital masks with no eyehole so just incase they open their eyes in the middle of the night they can be safe to know it'll look just like when they had it closed

yeah, both the worst ideas ever

but strip clubs...do ya'll go? I haven't, and won't, all paying money to have a pussy next to your face

slimy poles

40 niggas with wife beaters and boners

SKAMPOE
05-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Hells Yeah, Da Ones Over Here They Be Fuckin N Shit, It Be Mad Dominican N Boricua N Black Chix Ghetto Whores, There Be A Couple Of Mexicant Chickens N Shit But Yea It Be Mostly Da 1s Mentioned^

Any Way Da Strip Joints Is Cool N Shit For Da Weekends To Fuckin Bug Out N Shit Play Pool See Tits N Shit,

But If Ur Tsa I Bet Ur Gonna Be All In Da Back Of Da Bar Hawkin This One Slut Dat Smiled At Him, Thinkin Dats Y Wifey Now Nameen He Walks Up To Her Breathin All Hard N Shit Like ''y U Giv Lap Danse To Heeem'' Aaaaaaaaaaaahahahah

TSA
05-08-2008, 11:19 PM
AHAHAHahaAHAHAHAHHAHAH!H!!

Skampoe was upper middle class till he found out Tony bandanna strips 4 blocks away

11th Chamber
05-08-2008, 11:22 PM
we have great stip clubs here, so im prolly biased cause of that. Only go like 3-4 times a year with a few cats, but its fun as hell

Plus its dope to occasionaly see a bitch you went to high school with grinding her ass on the pole

PLUS, with good money(alot of money, accually) they will dome you off

TSA
05-08-2008, 11:23 PM
oh, and the ones here are almost all white from what i know, but there's much of a minority community around here so yeah, there one girl i know, my sisters ex best friend, FFINNENEEEEESSTTT BBIYYYYTTCCCHHHhhhhhh ever (of polish decent)

evidentally she's skrippin fa skrilla, that would be awkward/dope.

STYLE
05-08-2008, 11:24 PM
NEBRASKA....smh

i keep telling you to come visit New Africa aka Atlanta.

open invite man real talk.

the strip clubs here are $5-$10 a song, fullly nude, full contact, and you can squeeze ass and titty.
and yes there !S sex in the champagne room.

we have more strip clubs than any other city in the world. now there are girls coming because thats where all the dudes hang.

we look at it more like a poolhall/bar that happens to have fine ass nekkid women shakin ass in them.

my favorite spot is Pin-Ups open from 11am-7am. clean. $6.75 lunch special steak potato and salad. $5 dances. $5 patron weds. gorgeous women. i mean "gawddamn!" women.

but Body Tap is the 21st century booty club. it has a barber shop. lol. fancy private rooms. even has SHOWER BOOTHS where you pay a girl $20 to have her get in and watch her bubble up.

SKAMPOE
05-08-2008, 11:24 PM
IN A NEBRSKAN STRP JOINT IT GOES LIKE THIS:

50 TO FUCK
30 FOR HEAD
20 FOR A LAP DANCE

N IF NIGGAS IS BROKE

FOR 15 BUCKS TSA FINISHEM OFF

http://i29.tinypic.com/nexovr.jpg

SKAMPOE
05-08-2008, 11:26 PM

TSA
05-08-2008, 11:41 PM
^Failed.

SKAMPOE
05-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Explicit

TSA
05-08-2008, 11:44 PM
NEBRASKA....smh

the strip clubs here are $5-$10 a song, fullly nude, full contact, and you can squeeze ass and titty.

we have more strip clubs than any other city in the world. now there are girls coming because thats where all the dudes hang.

we look at it more like a poolhall/bar that happens to have fine ass nekkid women shakin ass in them.

my favorite spot is Pin-Ups open from 11am-7am. clean. $6.75 lunch special steak potato and salad. $5 dances. $5 patron weds. gorgeous women. i mean "gawddamn!" women.

but Body Tap is the 21st century booty club. it has a barber shop. lol. fancy private rooms. even has SHOWER BOOTHS where you pay a girl $20 to have her get in and watch her bubble up.

you know, i've been planning to take a trip this summer, atlanta would be cool, except the thick southern jargon and metallic teeth would confuse me, and for all i know you know be a flesh eating homosexual with aids and a nack for little african boys with majestic nostrils

but atl will be in the consideration book

Surreptitious
05-08-2008, 11:47 PM
You got to roll to the titty bar shitfaced, hoot and hollar and laugh, thats generally what I do, and I saw Bridget the Midget on my 21st birthday at the Doll House in Raleigh, NC, shit was odd... but me and my girl go on couples night, where couples roll in free and they give you a goodie bag full of shit like lubes, condoms, edible thongs, little vibrators and shit

yo Style where are the two joints your talkin about? Me and my girl went to Cheetah and the shit was lame.

STYLE
05-08-2008, 11:47 PM
http://a726.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/51/l_1d5394789b826eb5beba7d8f77fcd37d.gif

SKAMPOE
05-08-2008, 11:49 PM
U FRIGGIN FAG!
http://a726.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/51/l_1d5394789b826eb5beba7d8f77fcd37d.gif

I KNOW DATS U TOO! YUK

11th Chamber
05-08-2008, 11:52 PM
you know, i've been planning to take a trip this summer, atlanta would be cool, except the thick southern jargon and metallic teeth would confuse me, and for all i know you know be a flesh eating homosexual with aids and a nack for little african boys with majestic nostrils

but atl will be in the consideration book

a TSA/SM colab track would be ill as fuck tho, make it happen

STYLE
05-08-2008, 11:56 PM
You got to roll to the titty bar shitfaced, hoot and hollar and laugh, thats generally what I do, and I saw Bridget the Midget on my 21st birthday at the Doll House in Raleigh, NC, shit was odd... but me and my girl go on couples night, where couples roll in free and they give you a goodie bag full of shit like lubes, condoms, edible thongs, little vibrators and shit

yo Style where are the two joints your talkin about? Me and my girl went to Cheetah and the shit was lame.

pin ups is on ponce right across from the avondale marta station cant miss it.

body tap ummmm... westside...it off in the cut. best to just googlemap it.

strokers is good. take 78 to the brockett exit. its in the strip mall as soon as u get off the highway.

pin-ups is the best bet. they also have amature wrestling night, amature stripper nights...for regular girls who need to make rent. always funny to see ur grocery register girl tryna clap her ass cheeks.

for a real hole in tha wall bullet wound coke crusted nostril hoes... Queen City.
right next to the west end marta under the bridge. but you might get robbed. lol

SKAMPOE
05-08-2008, 11:57 PM
http://www.universitarios.cl/universidades/attachments/cafeteria-chat-general/4577d1189568415-el-rincon-de-los-chistes-jajaja.jpg

STYLE
05-08-2008, 11:58 PM
U FRIGGIN FAG!

I KNOW DATS U TOO! YUK

skamp never forgets a man's lips.

this pic is fo da womenz.

this sealed the deal for msrza.

SKAMPOE
05-09-2008, 12:01 AM
OK GAYS, POST PICS OF YOUR SKRIPPUHZ

http://cachorromania.blogdiario.com/img/paola_altamirano.jpg

TSA
05-09-2008, 12:03 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHhahahAHAAHH!!1!!!!

shit's mad gay son

+5 Geeohdeez

Dirty Knowledge
05-09-2008, 12:03 AM
Florida got the shit on lock. From Jacksonville to Gainsville to Tallahasse to Sarasota to Tampa Bay to Daytona to West Palm to Fort Lauderdale to the M-I-A to Key West... trust me my people when I say Florida got the shit on lock.

I don't do strip clubs no more though. And there's like 10 Cheetahs down here so if the one in ATL is whack jump on 95 and holla.

Surreptitious
05-09-2008, 12:14 AM
Yeah STYLE, I pass by Strokers anytime I go out to see my parents, they live in Stone Mountain, Ive always wanted to check it out, I know theres a bunch on Piedmont, coming from midtown headed to Buckhead, but all look like a bunch of heron havens

STYLE
05-09-2008, 12:27 AM
yo i met this fine ass ethie at a reggae club last year and long story short we ended up making out most of the night on a couch....anyway at the right moment, i bit her neck and the girl literally came. like legs quivering freeze up cum....
hahaaa
GANGSTA GRIZILLZ
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2133/2067243592_5acb3bd2b1.jpg

WHITE CHOCOLATE FROM STROKERS
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/nightshift_profile-19315.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
05-09-2008, 12:41 AM
i hit up honeys every time i shoot down to seattle. Pretty fuckin dope but its kinda for old guys

Tony soprano owns a ill strip joint

JerseyIronman
05-09-2008, 01:34 AM
i didnt read most of this thread but TSA has a point... when me and my friends went up to montreal a couple a year ago a friend of mine blew $80 on fucking lap dances

she kept grinding on him and asking him: more? and all he said was YES. he knew how much it would cost him too

then again this same kid got a hooker on the same trip

FatherSl!me
05-09-2008, 02:16 AM
NEBRASKA....smh

co sign

dam over here its 20 a song topless only & depending on the chick u can squuez the ass. some clubs u actually get to bone in the champagne room. we got a spot with a shower booth too. thats the shit. some bitches stick the shampoo bottle up the puss if dudes drop enough $$$

Robert
05-09-2008, 02:32 AM
But If Ur Tsa I Bet Ur Gonna Be All In Da Back Of Da Bar Hawkin This One Slut Dat Smiled At Him, Thinkin Dats Y Wifey Now Nameen He Walks Up To Her Breathin All Hard N Shit Like ''y U Giv Lap Danse To Heeem'' Aaaaaaaaaaaahahahah

Hahahahaha!

Mumm Ra
05-09-2008, 05:53 AM
I've only been to a strip club once other than to visit my good friend who strips. I otherwise feel like they're pretty grimey places and the guys look so pathetic in there and it makes me feel the same way.
now that the joints around my way are not topless they hold about 0% interest with me.
but I'm only saying this about the clubs around here, I wouldn't mind checking some out elsewhere. Especially in the ATL.
nothing I'd ever regularly do though.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-09-2008, 07:20 AM
Baby Gold bitchezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..Best strip club in Athens..

http://www.babygold.gr (http://www.babygold.gr)

IrOnMaN
05-09-2008, 03:22 PM
NEBRASKA....smh

Are you serious or are you just making this up?

WARPATH
05-09-2008, 03:29 PM
i think they are, we got in this discussion in class

biggest waste of money since buying those things white ppl put over their face when they sleep. you know, they eye things that look like bob digital masks with no eyehole so just incase they open their eyes in the middle of the night they can be safe to know it'll look just like when they had it closed

yeah, both the worst ideas ever

but strip clubs...do ya'll go? I haven't, and won't, all paying money to have a pussy next to your face

slimy poles

40 niggas with wife beaters and boners

Once you get east of the Missouri the Strip clubs are weak( in the midwest ). In Pierre the black girls let you stick your fingers in their pussy, but get towoards sioux falls and they're boo boo. I imagine it's the same in Nebraska- stuck up white girls that don't know the value of a dollar.

You gotta hit one of those joints in the city. Albuquerque, New Mexico has the best one I've been to so far.

HANZO
05-09-2008, 03:38 PM
i go a few times in the year. if i got money to spend but dnt kno what to spend it on, i usually hit the strip club. its a good place to chill, jus sit down and throw your money at women. if i go to a club im gonna do the same, if i take my girlfriend out im spending money. its all the same in my mind.

VZA
05-09-2008, 03:47 PM
Strip clubs are a terrible idea and a recipe for public rape.

RzaRectum
05-09-2008, 03:48 PM
^Knows nothing about strip clubs :ouch:

FatherSl!me
05-09-2008, 03:49 PM
HAHAHA^^ word up!

VZA
05-09-2008, 03:53 PM
Well it's fair enough, I've never been to one. And I have no intention of doing so. I don't enjoy being sat down in public with a boner.

WARPATH
05-09-2008, 03:56 PM
Well it's fair enough, I've never been to one. And I have no intention of doing so. I don't enjoy being sat down in public with a boner.

you know they got stip clubs for females, she-males, and fags too. :Y

JASPER
05-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Who are you, Charles Jones' little brother?

Stripclubs are great and you don't pay the money for the cooter and titties in your face, you pay the money for the experience, the fun night out.

IrOnMaN
05-09-2008, 03:59 PM
^^But you can't touch the women. Where's the fun in that?

WARPATH
05-09-2008, 04:00 PM

But you can touch them-

They touch you, so how are you not touching them?

HANZO
05-09-2008, 04:03 PM
But you can touch them-

They touch you, so how are you not touching them?

exactly.

JASPER
05-09-2008, 04:03 PM
Word ^^But you can't touch the women. Where's the fun in that?I don't know about you fellers, but enjoy looking at some nice titties and fat asses in thongs more than dancing to some wack cock joint or going to a bar.

VZA
05-09-2008, 04:14 PM
Word I don't know about you fellers, but enjoy looking at some nice titties and fat asses in thongs more than dancing to some wack cock joint or going to a bar.

Should someone from holland really be talking like that?

JASPER
05-09-2008, 04:39 PM
Who says I'm from Holland?

TSA
05-09-2008, 07:50 PM
im not buying all this shit,

the fuck am i gonna pay 10 dollars to stick a finger in a girls pussy

even if she domes me up

bitch domes EVERYONE up.

eww.

Vza's right i ain't trying to have 40 niggas with boners all kickin it with me and watching me stick my fingers in some slimy stripper pussy.

for money.

SKAMPOE
05-09-2008, 09:01 PM
says da queer

you know they got stip clubs for females, she-males, and fags too. :Y
lol werd up
Who are you, Charles Jones' little brother?

Stripclubs are great and you don't pay the money for the cooter and titties in your face, you pay the money for the experience, the fun night out.
co sign^

its fun, trust just go there wit some buddys n enjoy!

Word I don't know about you fellers, but enjoy looking at some nice titties and fat asses in thongs more than dancing to some wack cock joint or going to a bar.
hell yeaaa

even if she domes me up

bitch domes EVERYONE up.

eww.

Vza's right i ain't trying to have 40 niggas with boners all kickin it with me and watching me stick my fingers in some slimy stripper pussy.

for money.
when ever i can see a whores tits n vaginal canal for a dollar,
its a friggin good day!

Huggasaurus Sex
05-09-2008, 09:05 PM

even if she domes me up

bitch domes EVERYONE up.

eww.

for money.

^don't got money.

but for those who can afford to throw a bit of cash around here and there, strip clubs can be fun times. i seen a married friend of mine say he's fallen in love with some russian broad. i seen another friend propose to a girl while she was dancing on stage (joking of course... kinda). strip clubs really bring out the best in people.

and notice how the 2 dudes who never been to one (tsa and vza) are the only ones who have negative opinions of strip clubs. they're not mecca but if you think strip clubs are gross you need to grow a sac, get your cash and crew together and go to one. it's a modern day rite of passage.

PS. if you're looking for boners in a strip club then you're looking at the wrong thing dude.

PPS.

Baby Gold bitchezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..Best strip club in Athens..

http://www.babygold.gr (http://www.babygold.gr)

dick technician's favorite strip club has male dancers. what a faggot

TSA
05-09-2008, 09:21 PM
says the faggot that hangs out with niggas that propose after bitches queef on their neck, faggot.

huggah is officially queer by association

there's WAY better things to spend money on then seeing naked bitches
naked bitches are FREE nigga. FREE

and you wonder why tila put you at second best.

and i know ppl that have gone to strip clubs and said you'd be a homo to go twice

Huggasaurus Sex
05-09-2008, 09:45 PM
there's WAY better things to spend money on then seeing naked bitches
naked bitches are FREE nigga. FREE

i think living on the internet has made you confused about reality. the things you see on that screen you're looking at aren't real. the ass and titties and google dicks you see on it everyday aren't real. on the other hand, the ass and titties you see at a strip club belong to real live human beings, trained in the ways of slutty dancing but thing is, that shit ain't free. now as someone who doesn't spend all his money on air jordans and fubuwear, i can afford to blow 80 bucks at a strip club a few times a year and still have enough skrilla left over to invest for the future.

all i'm sayin is if times are tight then i understand if you can't scrap together enough cash to go out and have a good time with your boys but i'll never understand how a bitch farting out of her vagina and onto my friend's neck makes me homosexual. you lost me there.

TSA
05-09-2008, 11:25 PM
that's too much too read. at least squeeze in a picture of you getting married to a girl for leaving skid marks on your khakis, ya fucking pygmy

TheWolf
05-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Tony Bandana strips to get some extra Skrilla

http://www.soundportraits.org/images/oldest_male_stripper/oldest_male_stripper-gallery-2.jpg

FatherSl!me
05-10-2008, 12:18 PM
^don't got money.

but for those who can afford to throw a bit of cash around here and there, strip clubs can be fun times. i seen a married friend of mine say he's fallen in love with some russian broad. i seen another friend propose to a girl while she was dancing on stage (joking of course... kinda). strip clubs really bring out the best in people.

and notice how the 2 dudes who never been to one (tsa and vza) are the only ones who have negative opinions of strip clubs. they're not mecca but if you think strip clubs are gross you need to grow a sac, get your cash and crew together and go to one. it's a modern day rite of passage.

PS. if you're looking for boners in a strip club then you're looking at the wrong thing dude.

PPS.

dick technician's favorite strip club has male dancers. what a faggot

i think living on the internet has made you confused about reality. the things you see on that screen you're looking at aren't real. the ass and titties and google dicks you see on it everyday aren't real. on the other hand, the ass and titties you see at a strip club belong to real live human beings, trained in the ways of slutty dancing but thing is, that shit ain't free. now as someone who doesn't spend all his money on air jordans and fubuwear, i can afford to blow 80 bucks at a strip club a few times a year and still have enough skrilla left over to invest for the future.

all i'm sayin is if times are tight then i understand if you can't scrap together enough cash to go out and have a good time with your boys but i'll never understand how a bitch farting out of her vagina and onto my friend's neck makes me homosexual. you lost me there.

real talk right here. shit i was in a titty bar last night smackin chicks asses left & right.

yo TSA aint nothin wrong with goin to one. u got a few good points but look at it like this. one way or another pussy is never free. stripper or not u always gotta spend dat doe. plus dependin on where u go, u dont always gotta spend dat much on a stripper anyway. i tell her i rather buy her a drink then have her sit with me & my peeps & kick it wit us rather than get a lapdance. every once in a while ill throw some singles on stage or get a lapdance but for the most part i go with my peoples to drink & have fun. the same thing u do at a sports bar is the same thing u could do at a titty bar just with half naked whores around u. cant go wrong at all. it depends on where u go & wat level u wanna take it too.

IrOnMaN
05-10-2008, 01:24 PM
real talk right here. shit i was in a titty bar last night smackin chicks asses left & right.

yo TSA aint nothin wrong with goin to one. u got a few good points but look at it like this. one way or another pussy is never free. stripper or not u always gotta spend dat doe. plus dependin on where u go, u dont always gotta spend dat much on a stripper anyway. i tell her i rather buy her a drink then have her sit with me & my peeps & kick it wit us rather than get a lapdance. every once in a while ill throw some singles on stage or get a lapdance but for the most part i go with my peoples to drink & have fun. the same thing u do at a sports bar is the same thing u could do at a titty bar just with half naked whores around u. cant go wrong at all. it depends on where u go & wat level u wanna take it too.

+rep

VZA
05-10-2008, 01:25 PM
Who says I'm from Holland?

Your name is jasper, no?

ERN-DAWGY
05-10-2008, 04:10 PM
strippers is dope to play some pool or just get hammered n watch bitches dance, never pay for a dance unless she really is nice, unless your drunk as fuck n everythings nice hahahahaha

JASPER
05-10-2008, 05:28 PM
Your name is jasper, no?no

hectis
05-10-2008, 05:41 PM
I remember my people and I went to a stripe club in the ghetto and the first chik who came out tthought she looked sexy with her butterfly tattoo however that butterfly tattoo became a Pteranodon and she had stretch marks everywhere and on top of that the sea section scars did not help

TSA
05-10-2008, 06:06 PM
Ahahahahahahah!

so im concluding that the strip club isn't about the twatacula but the experience that has naked twats as a cherry on top.

real wucorp lessons ^O^

GENERAL WISE
05-10-2008, 06:44 PM
THe naked chicks are a excuse to get drunk and have fun flirting with them dude.

FatherSl!me
05-10-2008, 11:22 PM
Ahahahahahahah!

so im concluding that the strip club isn't about the twatacula but the experience that has naked twats as a cherry on top.

real wucorp lessons ^O^
:yes:exactly

:Y