PDA

View Full Version : Hell On Earth vs The Infamous

TheWolf
05-09-2008, 09:06 AM
Just interested to see what people prefer.

If this has already been done a million times before, I apologise.

I'm going with Hell On Earth.

Infamous has lots of bangers and more variety in the production. But I like the whole dark feeling of HOE and I think it flows better than Infamous.

Let me know what you think.

thamainfacta
05-09-2008, 09:13 AM
this is probably one of the biggest queries ive always had. i think the best tracks are on the infamous, but on the whole as an album i do listen to hell on earth far more. so i might have to go with hell on earth as well.

fortyglock
05-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Infamous definitely for me. Both are real dope albums, Infamous to me is a personal classic, bangin from start to end. Hell On Earth is a really good album, lyrically and production wise they both came through, but it just has less replay value than Infamous. I'd have to agree with Wolf about Infamous having more varieties in its sounds.

IronFingaz7
05-09-2008, 09:43 AM
Hell on Earth all the way. Infamous is a classic, but I feel Hell on Earth is where both Hav and P peaked lyrically and Hav came with some of the rawest beats on that shit. I love Hell on Earth.

P.E.A.C.E.

TheWolf
05-09-2008, 09:48 AM
Hell on Earth all the way. Infamous is a classic, but I feel Hell on Earth is where both Hav and P peaked lyrically and Hav came with some of the rawest beats on that shit. I love Hell on Earth.

P.E.A.C.E.

Yep it's raw as hell and really dark all the way through. Mind kind of beats on HOE.

Never skip a track on HOE. Not saying some aren't weaker than others, but it's an album that is best when listened to as a whole. Like MadVilliany and Liqiud Swords etc....IMO.

The Infamous I often put on a few tracks every now and then. Whole album is dope though.

HOE top 10 Hip-Hop album of all time for me.

d22
05-09-2008, 10:22 AM
Hell on earth is better bcuz i feel it has more potential in sound production and lyric~wise
especially one of tha tracks:"survival of tha fittest"

TheWolf
05-09-2008, 10:49 AM
Hell on earth is better bcuz i feel it has more potential in sound production and lyric~wise
especially one of tha tracks:"survival of tha fittest"

Ey? Survival Of The Fittest isn't on Hell On Earth it's on The Infamous....

Sgt Holly Wood
05-09-2008, 02:02 PM
the infamous without thinking about it twice...

for some reason i never got into hell on earth, the beats kinda suck imo

THE W
05-09-2008, 02:05 PM
hell on earth is a dope album, but its isnt fucking with the infamous.

6 Chambaz
05-09-2008, 02:10 PM
Teh Infamus all the way

SL33
05-09-2008, 02:15 PM
hell on earth

Orion Nebulus
05-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Man I always had a hard time picking out of the two albums. Hell on Earth is a awesome dark themed and dope album. But I will have to say The Infamous is better....it just had wall to wall bangers.

Robert
05-10-2008, 12:06 AM
Yes this has been done many times but......

While "Hell On Earth" had a fantastic grimy theme throughout the album and a great track list it didn't have the same impact for me as "The Infamous". I'd pick "The Infamous" on the strength of "Trife Life" alone, tracks that made you feel like you were there at the scene watching it all go down.

TheWolf
05-10-2008, 12:10 AM
I heard Hell On Earth first, so that may also have an effect on it being my favourite.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
05-10-2008, 12:29 AM
Infamous....why cause it was perfect at the time it was released even though HOE has one of my favorite Mobb tracks(G.O.D. III)...Infamous is a better LP

Freeze
05-10-2008, 11:58 PM
Gotta go with Infamous, but Hell on Earth is a classic to

Peace
Freeze

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-11-2008, 12:17 AM
Never skip a track on HOE. Not saying some aren't weaker than others, but it's an album that is best when listened to as a whole. Like MadVilliany and Liqiud Swords etc....IMO.

I know exactly what you mean there. Madvillainy and Liquid Swords are both albums I have to listen to from start to finish. Return To The 36 Chambers is another I find the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts.

Sgt Holly Wood
05-11-2008, 12:43 AM
glad to see the infamous is ahead now...

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 04:57 AM
Suprised to see it's only just ahead.

Thought the Infamous would be the run-away winner.

GENERAL WISE
05-11-2008, 05:03 AM
The Infamous = top 2. Start of your ending > HOE.

Hell on Earth is classic, but i can't stand listening to GOD part III. Sounds like a mixtape freestyle. Bloodsport, get dealt with, Night time Vultures, all classic.

imho its a no brainer

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 05:05 AM
I'd have HOE top 10.

Haven't thought past that, but sure Infamous would be top 15.

G.o.d pt3 is dope imo.

Edgar Erebus
05-12-2008, 04:33 AM
Infamous is darker, Hell on Earth is more wicked. Tuf choice indeed.

So in the end I chose Infamous because of Q-Tip beats and "Trife Life".