PDA

View Full Version : Shitty Mothers

TSA
05-09-2008, 09:47 PM
im sick of shitty mothers

bitches that just flat out suck at life for a career.

my mom is baby sitting this bitches kids as we speak

evidentally its a 6 day baby sitting from 12-9

bitch sees her kids 1 day a week. and is "working" evidentally

yeah the fuck right.

now here's the shitty part, she's 24 and has 6 kids.

6 fucking kids.

and can afford any of them, none of them have the same dad. he sudanesse one gets treated like shit by her hordes of mexican boyfriends.

one of them was putting salt in his cereal and he broke out in this wierd rash and she didn't notice he was sick until WE said something about it.

and yeah, she stayed with the guy, until kid #6 came along.

bitch doesn't deserve life, let alone kids. she needs to get spade

Blackula Spectacula
05-09-2008, 09:49 PM
I gotta agree with you .. I hate shitty mothers too .. Women who have kids at home and go out to clubs till 4 am ... smh .. That shit is shameful.

TSA
05-09-2008, 09:58 PM
6 fucking kids! nothing is gonna stop this bitch
she's TOO stupid

Sgt Holly Wood
05-09-2008, 09:59 PM
lol what a fucking disgrace!

Sicka than aidZ
05-09-2008, 09:59 PM
I Got A Cousin Who's Been Smokin At 7 Months Pregnant. Im Talkin Bout Stones....she's A Smoker For Real. I Felt Like Slappin Her Last Time I Saw Her.

Prolifical ENG
05-09-2008, 10:02 PM
Shitty mothers are always a problem.

But sometimes I feel sorry for young mothers in general that are actually good.

Because of those young shitty mothers, young mothers in general are unfairly demonized. Its like they are constantly under surveillance if they are a good mom or not.

Its like to be a middle class mom you need to give up your own identity.

Young mothers that are good have to continually prove their fitness for parenting to the world because of the bad ones.

SKAMPOE
05-09-2008, 10:05 PM
its fucked up, i've always said, they government should start handing out liecenses for people to be able to conceive! or at least background checks!

HANZO
05-09-2008, 10:05 PM
shit i aint surprised. 6 kids though and at the age of 24. i cant say nothing, my older half-sister is a shitty mother. bitch has kids from different dads, and well no one knos who the father of the older daughter is. the younger daughter i feel sorry for. cause she 11 and morbidly obese. my sister jus doesnt see this shit. she puts on tons of make up and works late. she spends crazy like she a millionaire, she in 100k debt. her husband is a real nice guy, and he married her when she was pregnant. she treats him like shit, fuk i even think the bitch is fukin about with other men. she raising her older daughter to be a whore jus like her.

TSA
05-09-2008, 10:12 PM
its fucked up, i've always said, they government should start handing out liecenses for people to be able to conceive! or at least background checks!
it would be a good idea, but white ppl are too racially immature and would only give themselves licenses.

SKAMPOE
05-09-2008, 10:33 PM
yea^

TAURO
05-09-2008, 10:35 PM
I thought this thread was about Queen of poetry.....

she's a hot mess.....

j/k

GENERAL WISE
05-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Quick story:

This white chick, probably in her mid 20's, came to my store with one of her kids (who happened to be half-black) and a backpack on. She seemed exhausted and had her hands full trying to control her daughter. The mom bought herself a water and Malbaro Lights. Her daughter asked if she could get a water...the mom ignored her. Now keep in mind it's a hot afternoon... That ticked me off just a little, but I though maybe she will share her own bottle of water, so i let it go.

All of a sudden, I hear this whimper coming from her back pack. I looked around and made eye contact with a middle aged hispanic dude behind the young mom. The mexican guy half-heartedly said, "I might be too hot to have an animal in your back pack." She freaked and started saying, .."it's non-of-your-fucking business"

I, then, pleaded her to open her backpack for the sake of the animal. She left the water on the counter and walked out. Long story short, she was carrying her baby boy in the backpack and the Mexican guy threatened to call the cops on her. so she took her baby out and started carrying him in her hands.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Shitty mothers and shitty fathers are fucking pretty much everything up.

They either don't give a shit and leave their kids alone to become fucked up, or they care about their kids but wanna be their bestest friend so give in to everything they want and they end up fucked up. Sometimes a kid needs a slap. It's just that simple. If your 13 year old kid's best friend is you, you're probably doing something wrong. If you act like a responsible parent, your kids are gonna hate you at times, but when they've grown up they'll thank you for it. People wanna know why 12 year olds in London are stabbing each other to death - it's cos their parents fucked up.

Some fat cow on tv the other day was explaining that her 5 year old is really fat cos he only wants to eat burgers and chips. Unless the kids got a job and is going to Tesco to get the weekly shop, that's not an excuse. Starve the little fatty for a day or two and he's gonna eat whatever you put in front of him.

It's crazy that at times/in places you need a license to have a dog, but you can pop out as many human beings as you fancy. And sadly it's the people in the worst possible position to actually bring up a kid who seem to wanna have the most of them.

TSA
05-10-2008, 12:22 AM
every race has there way of being a shitty parent too it's gay.

the one heyzues described is the white trash formula, which is my least favorite cause i used to have white trash baby sitters and they treated their kids like shit from an assortment of races.

i know this lady with 5 kids only 2 of them have the same dad, and they live in a trailer
the kids have 0 rules she just lets them run wild and the place is inhospitable.

but that's them, the lady im talking about is a mix of the black formula of having way to many fucking kids and just cranking them out like tic tacs, and the white trash formula of keeping it diverse and being dumber then a box of assholes.

bitch needs to be hit with a Mack truck. when she dropped them off she said she was going "to work" but has a backless shirt on, dumb whore.

TheWolf
05-10-2008, 12:41 AM
Shit breads shit.

I dont hold much hope for the kids of these parents.

I'm not saying it's the rule, but it seems to be the norm.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-10-2008, 12:45 AM
Come on, you can't just blame that shit for crappy mothers. If a woman is busy fighting for shit, why don't she keep her legs closed? Or at least fight for a pack of durex.

SKAMPOE
05-10-2008, 01:02 AM
Shit breads shit.

I dont hold much hope for the kids of these parents.

I'm not saying it's the rule, but it seems to be the norm.
ITS FACTUAL SHIT YO

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-10-2008, 01:05 AM
Yep, these kids are gonna grow up (not the ones who've stabbed each other to death obviously) and most likely bring up (or not bring up) their kids the same.

And to think, all those people on that island in Lost wanna find a way back to this place! I may have to move to an island in the middle of the fuckin pacific or somewhere myself.

SKAMPOE
05-10-2008, 02:32 AM
Y U Got Dat '' All Seeing Eye'' On Ya Sig, Dats Not Cool!

TSA
05-10-2008, 02:50 AM
yea maybe if we had fresh clea n water running everywhere like 15 years ago this shit could be avoided

yea well if we lived in a society where people are given what they need and not having to fight for it......

i bet bitches kill themselves after post sex conversations with this guy