PDA

View Full Version : Alot of the members little associate groups are wack?

D-Infinite
05-10-2008, 02:43 AM
U-God - Hillside Scramblers
RZA - CCF Division
Ghostface Killah - Theodore Unit (considering their line-up, they should be better)
Raekwon - Ice Water Inc

All are very underwhelming.

On the plus side, ODB's Brooklyn Zu are pretty good, Warcloud's Da Monstar Mob are excellent, & the Killah Priest's The Maccabeez and Black Market Militia are pure dopeness.

But those first four mentioned are straight up wack.

I want to hear more Killarmy, Black Knights Of The North Star (IMO only good when they are all together and Warcloud is on board too, RIP Doc Doom), Royal Fam, Sunz Of Man.

And far out Wu, get some more LA The Darkman, Cilvaringz, Lord Superb (mad underrated), Shabazz The Disciple, Solomons Child & Streetlife out there. Even Killah Priest and Warcloud should be getting track time on the Killa Beez front.

TSA
05-10-2008, 02:54 AM
it cause wutang consists of 9 really really idiotic men

D-Infinite
05-10-2008, 03:08 AM
Sometimes it does feel that way, to be honest.

They seem to not realize that they sound best when they are together in unity, but are systematically worse when they spread wider?

I mean, for all the solid Wu-Affiliate MC's like Darkman, Shabazz, KP, Warcloud, etc, there are 4-5 crap ones that get so much endorsement from the Wu.

TSA
05-10-2008, 03:24 AM
why Cilvarings gets more Wutang participation on his album then U-god is beyond me.

wutang's a fuckin joke

RzaRectum
05-10-2008, 04:22 AM
The discord of the clan disrupts their own effectiveness and sabotages successful efforts.

trinking
05-10-2008, 08:54 PM
why Cilvarings gets more Wutang participation on his album then U-god is beyond me.

wutang's a fuckin joke

because u-god doesnt want it. theodore unit is dope by the way. trife is nice

D-Infinite
05-13-2008, 05:29 AM
What does everyone think of Decks gang, House Gang?

BGS
05-13-2008, 10:57 AM
CCF Division is really wack...theodore unit is not really good but atleast they have trife, who is a really good mc in my opinion...

6 Chambaz
05-13-2008, 04:56 PM
CCF Div- wack, Housegang- wack, Ice Wter-wack. Theodore Unit is the only associate group that's not. (if ure talking about groups founded by/associated with Generals)

6 Chambaz
05-13-2008, 04:57 PM
oh yeah, hillside scramblers- get outta here. wiggity wack

InvincibleArmor79
05-14-2008, 02:37 AM
thing is, maybe the sub-groups arent livin up to their wu-member's shadow... but at least theyre tryin to reach out and bring success to others... jus thinking..

6 Chambaz
05-14-2008, 03:11 AM
thing is, maybe the sub-groups arent livin up to their wu-member's shadow... but at least theyre tryin to reach out and bring success to others... jus thinking..

the only thing theyre trying is to get an album out with huge "RZA Presents/Raekwon Presents" letters on it

InvincibleArmor79
05-14-2008, 04:22 AM
^^^ maybe so.. but who the fuck would even know ice water even existed without rae endorsin them.. even if they stink...

these cats bringin out new cats goes back to gza teachin masta an deck, mef teachin street, deck with housegang, ghost an theodore, rae an icewater, and etc...

maybe these cats arent blowin up shit, but the generals are takin time because there is obviously some potential... so shut up... brought to you by "InvincibleArmor presents..."

Tecknowledgist
05-14-2008, 07:20 AM
The only thing I don't like about it is when they start reppin their little sideshows on their albums instead of Wu. Do they honestly think anybody gives a shit??? Housegang and Theodore Unit aren't even bad, but let's be honest...we'd all rather hear Wu and everybody seems to get this except for Wu...

gasoline boots
05-14-2008, 07:44 PM
theodore-ill
house gang-ill

BGS
05-16-2008, 01:03 PM
the only thing theyre trying is to get an album out with huge "RZA Presents/Raekwon Presents" letters on it

hahaha true yesterday i saw the RZA presents Freemurda record in a store..and once again i thought this is ridicolous...i don't even wanna know how wack the album is...

rich gannon
05-16-2008, 05:58 PM
i know i gotta be the only person alive that likes freemurder. i know his album is a cd sized piece of shit but i still like dude. always have since the first verse i heard of his.

King Tron 1
05-16-2008, 06:00 PM
hahaha true yesterday i saw the RZA presents Freemurda record in a store..and once again i thought this is ridicolous...i don't even wanna know how wack the album is...

Hahaaha I got Bobby Digital Presents Northstar that way. Half Good other half, not so much.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-17-2008, 12:25 AM
What the fuck is up with all this love for the Theodore Unit?

Ghostface is my shit, and all the Theodore Unit has done is make his albums slightly worse for their participation. I liked Fishscale and BDR but TU added absolutely nothing.

They also made more fish even shittier.

Sean Wiggs has no redeeming qualities.

At his best, sun god is average.

Capadonna busts out a good verse on occasion, but has fallen off and isnt even featured that much.

Trife is overrated because he is slightly less shitty than everybody else.

I always figured that if ghost was going to put together a crew, it would be something unique and interesting.

But Theodore is weak and Sean Wiggs is an embarrassment to white people.

Fuck Theordore Unit.