PDA

View Full Version : Whut ???

6 Chambaz
05-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Who closed the "Who should replace Sicka" thread ??? I was posting my answer and BLAOW !

hectis
05-10-2008, 03:30 PM
hahaha same thing happend to me

6 Chambaz
05-10-2008, 03:30 PM
Anyways, as I was about to post, Sicka should stay, he had problems in the beginning, but he came out strong. I just hope it wasn't him who closed the thread

HANZO
05-10-2008, 03:31 PM
hahahaahahahaha. it was the illuminati.

hectis
05-10-2008, 03:33 PM
fucken illuminati

FatherSl!me
05-10-2008, 04:22 PM
Who closed the "Who should replace Sicka" thread ??? I was posting my answer and BLAOW !
hmmmm thats strange. its been happenin alot around here lately. :dududu:

6 Chambaz
05-10-2008, 04:25 PM
hmmmm thats strange. its been happenin alot around here lately. :dududu:
Maybe MsRZA is tryin' to frame sicka. She's aiming for forum domination.

Sicka than aidZ
05-10-2008, 11:12 PM
ms rza just holding it down for the team fellaz she's real deal holyfield wu fam if she closed your shit it was for a good reason

i dont need to explain mine or ms rizza'z actions but yeah for the record 6x6, i closed that other thread cuz VZA's a fag

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-10-2008, 11:15 PM
^^ haha, that sounds like a fair enough reason to me.

Sicka than aidZ
05-11-2008, 12:26 AM
IF THE KID WANTS TO KNOW HOW I FEEL ON THE SUBJECT HE CAN READ THIS.

Cuz I Keep It Ghetto Gutta Gangsta Like A Westcoast G..

Homies Trust Tha Dope Man So I Get In Free....

Like A Stampede Rushed Thru And All Was Said...

Was "let Us In Bitch Or Get Shot In The Head"

SickSide
05-11-2008, 12:34 AM
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/cheezeguy/n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

GENERAL WISE
05-11-2008, 01:57 AM
This thread should be cooley'd too. The standards for a thread in General Chat have increased exponentially with the exponential growth of General Chat's mods.

crust
05-11-2008, 03:49 AM
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i111/thebastion/tj.jpg

whut?!

FatherSl!me
05-11-2008, 11:09 AM
http://jj.am/gallery/d/50310-1/ipoopedalittle.jpg

STYLE
05-11-2008, 11:20 AM
so this is how you want to live?

if not, write your congressman and tell them to approve PROPOSITION 86-Style Bill.

I warned you that it was gonna go from sparta to NWO.

next is....
http://wallstreetexaminer.com/blogs/winter/wp-content/uploads/madmax.jpg

think about it.
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/stillsx/2007/10/mad-max-4-fury-road-1.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
05-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Oh Now U Wanna Get Rid Of Me Too Style, Whatever Dog,
Fake Handshake Threadz That Way----->

......dude There's Like 8 Threadz About Sicka The Mod Dude....it Got Closed Because Thats How We Been Doin It For Yearz. U Wouldnt Know Dog But Thats What We Do When Muthafuckaz Question Authority For The Millionth Time On Wucorp. We Lock Em And Move On. Ask Prolific An 36 They Do It All The Time. Why Dont U Go Rile Up The Hater Newbz In The Cooley Forum Homie, I Got A Mile Long List Of Vets To Tend To In General Chat G. Peace

JASPER
05-11-2008, 11:49 AM
Anyways, as I was about to post, Sicka should stay, he had problems in the beginning, but he came out strong. I just hope it wasn't him who closed the threadahahahahahahhahaaa

Sicka is a gigantic fagpan for closing all the threads. Yo injun ninja, just stop touching buttons and let your salad get tossed a little every now and then, holmes.

In response to the closed thread, I say I should replace him as a moderator and then slowly, but surely take over adminship. I'll be laughing at you unfortunate derelicts going back and forth about Skampoes pigfigure, TSA's nostrils, General Wise homecountry and what brand of tampons Charles Jones should use to stop his vagina from weeping, while lapping multiple light skinned black hoes and passing salty snacks to 36 Chambers in the Stamford Bridge Skybox watching Chelsea win the like every fucking game in Europe. Cause they kick ass.

http://www.chelseafc.com/javaImages/11/ec/0,,10268%7E3206161,00.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
05-11-2008, 11:51 AM
man your the muthafucka who hacked this site and crashed i dont why your still around. go start another secondary dude i cant laugh at anything u say anymore knowin you killed wucorp. before then u was cool.

6 Chambaz
05-11-2008, 11:54 AM
man your the muthafucka who hacked this site and crashed i dont why your still around. go start another secondary dude i cant laugh at anything u say anymore knowin you killed wucorp. before then u was cool.
Whoa ! Jasper hacked Wu-Corp ??? Tell me more, i am very much interested

JASPER
05-11-2008, 11:55 AM
man your the muthafucka who hacked this site and crashed i dont why your still around. go start another secondary dude i cant laugh at anything u say anymore knowin you killed wucorp. before then u was cool.I'll Edmund Honda you out of the ring biaaaaatch.

All of what you just said is poppycock.

6 Chambaz
05-11-2008, 11:59 AM
ahahahahahahhahaaa

Sicka is a gigantic fagpan for closing all the threads. Yo injun ninja, just stop touching buttons and let your salad get tossed a little every now and then, holmes.

In response to the closed thread, I say I should replace him as a moderator and then slowly, but surely take over adminship. I'll be laughing at you unfortunate derelicts going back and forth about Skampoes pigfigure, TSA's nostrils, General Wise homecountry and what brand of tampons Charles Jones should use to stop his vagina from weeping, while lapping multiple light skinned black hoes and passing salty snacks to 36 Chambers in the Stamford Bridge Skybox watching Chelsea win the like every fucking game in Europe. Cause they kick ass.

The just lost the Premier League to Man U

Sicka than aidZ
05-11-2008, 12:00 PM
he knows im right dude but aint nothing gonna happen to him. he's all proud of bein 36 chambers boy he jokes about the shit. I been seein thru this fuckin racist for years. who the fuck says poppycock? dont ever let this cat administer wucorp the entire corpse.com worships him. would be only a matter of time before they'd all know how to hack an crash an fuck up wucorp. quit even sayin that shit jasper u know its never gonna happen.

JASPER
05-11-2008, 12:13 PM
he knows im right dude but aint nothing gonna happen to him. he's all proud of bein 36 chambers boy he jokes about the shit. I been seein thru this fuckin racist for years. who the fuck says poppycock? dont ever let this cat administer wucorp the entire corpse.com worships him. would be only a matter of time before they'd all know how to hack an crash an fuck up wucorp. quit even sayin that shit jasper u know its never gonna happen.Why shouldn't I be proud to have a the illest Tim Westwood look a like as an internet pal?

The Corpse hate me and I barely ever go there. You've been on my nuts since 04 or something, but I don't blame you, because they're warm and toasty.

You're wrong on all accounts, money.

Sicka than aidZ
05-11-2008, 12:19 PM
well whatever i dont have proof dude but if it was anyone it was u.....i remember u talkin to benno like "we won dude," it worked wucorp is dead".......and some other cats said it was u and i wouldnt doubt it your a weird muthafucka man i probably shouldnt even talk to you.

Sgt Holly Wood
05-11-2008, 12:24 PM
are u sure he hacked it ^^

Sicka than aidZ
05-11-2008, 12:32 PM
naw he's to stupid to fuckin do it. i dont know something suspect bout him tho

GENERAL WISE
05-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Jasp Jasp is hated @ thecorpse for deleting the entire classic section because people would keep posting his nudes.

Sicka than aidZ
05-11-2008, 03:03 PM
that'z why he'z not admin at wucorp......whocares...yo but damn how many threadz been opened about me?

"seriously who made sick a mod"...TSA
"solving the mod issue the stylish way"...stylemaster,..good thread but now i see how it is
"should i resign?".....my bad i shouldnt have opened that and told yall i was leaving."
"seriously who reads sicka's post"......TSA...so serious
"afficial furiously corny sicka quotes"....TSA and his pic of the dude in the corn...not funny
"are we gone make this happen or what" it has to do with something i said when iwasnt really thinkin clear, another mod topic none the less...
"we need a sub forum so TSA can bitch about sick"....g wise

and now vza who's obviously got a puberty issue and a problem with not bein able to fit in with the army of cats who'll never mod (thats not a dis, just an observation)....makes a thread to stir up the masses so he can get some attention.

its all bullshit ive seen a million times before......but still nothing anyones done can fade the fact i gotta whole stadium full of natives who think me modding is a dope thing....

i think styles would mod just great but if he's just gonna stoop to the level of tryin to act like he knows wucorp better than me and that im fuckin up the site when he knows its all TSA and a some others whining cuz i got some propz( thats all its all about, they're just worried they aint gonna get noticed for a day or so) and acting like closing repeat threadz about moderator changing started by fuckin 15 year old newbz is a bunk mod move than fuck him he aint gettin my support. ive never had no love for peepz who think hittin below the belts a honorable move. fuckin shits tacky dog...no taste.

and dont act like i aint put in any effort to get along with people im fuckin tryin to lighten yall up all the fuckin time. fuck vza if he's gonna punk me im gonna punk him. infact he fronted on my thread and a day later i had a normal convo with him...then he starts in again tryin to please the haterz by fuckin with me.

look fellaz, i know what im doin dont be thinkin i aint tryin to fair about all this i got it locked from all angles. did i throw this thread in the cooley or lock it??....naw man it deserves a chance and im using it to say " im tryin to be your friend and at the same time i gotta do what the other modz would do "

so give me a break and all yall keep my name out your fuckin mouth if u just in here to sabotage a native who been here 5 years longer than you. there's a reason i got hooked up and it has nothing to do with anyone that signed up in 07'-08.

and if u dont think i make sense i could really care less cuz whether i explain myself or not i aint moving so get over it

HANZO
05-11-2008, 06:43 PM
while lapping multiple light skinned black hoes and passing salty snacks to 36 Chambers in the Stamford Bridge Skybox watching Chelsea win the like every fucking game in Europe. Cause they kick ass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. more posts like this and Jasp will make admin. Selling out AZ Alkmaar though jasp jus to be a mod.

Guarded By Martyrs
05-11-2008, 06:48 PM
http://jj.am/gallery/d/50310-1/ipoopedalittle.jpg

Hahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!

Fuck Chelsea.