PDA

View Full Version : Skampoe, TSA, STYLEMASTERR

Surreptitious
05-11-2008, 07:15 AM
I am all sorts of fucked up amd took an hour writing a post to Chaz Jones's stupid ass thread, but my goddamn laptop cut off...

Skampoe, I live with my giel and the only thing I about is never fuckin a Brazilian chick, but I also wanted to fuck a Indian middle eatern chik also, cause Ive laid it hard to every race... you fat and ugly, but I always have enjpyed readin your dumbass posts on here, get laid on my behalf in Brazil. and pretend you have my dick, cause if you carry yourself lproper, you divl will swing like shit went well,... I know you got online swagger, but your not that funny, but your fun so I hope Brazil is as dope as I used to jerk it about

TSA, Atlanta would be a great summer vacation, your black, you will automatically be accepted, and on top of that, your nostrils will br normal around here. The only thing atound here is no one will fuck you over unless you show the slightest bit of fear, other than that its a black mans paradise, but you got to roll with swagger, I mean its a bigass black city, why do yuu think STYLE is so cocky, Im a whiteboy withb ahot girlfriend and we maintain in this city,,, bc of swagger, I'm also a big guy, but dont respond to the infinite homeless.

STYLE, I showed my wiz who I live with how you did my fortune whatever, her and I found it pretty fuckin funny. Typical midtown assumptions, especially coming from the pussy king and you live in DICK-Hater, thats impressive, but the thing is STYLE, us atliens should stick together, especially when my pops is the president of investments for Bank of America, and bright minds come from bright minds, I havent slept all night, but I didnt sleep befpre I got a 1480 on the SAT, we have talked about gettin pussy in ATL and I'm workin with 10 and some change, but apparently you got 13, thfortune teller shit, you got me good, me and my girl laughed pretty fuckin hard about itat must be painful for some bitches, but props, cause I'm doin really well and I'm a much better lookin dude than you are, haha. Hope all goes well with the TBS shit, but my brother in law is the illest Graphic Designer in ATL and hes overloaded with work, so if you wanna network lets do it, but seriously with the midtown future tellin shit my girl and I laughed hard about it

Huggasaurus Sex
05-11-2008, 08:00 AM
aw

Supreme-NRT
05-11-2008, 08:10 AM
nice SAT score yo.

JASPER
05-11-2008, 08:28 AM
My hazy green eyes bleared out of the car window, peering at the woman from afar. She was bundled to the brim with a puffy bubble jacket, but her head was poking out and her face was firmly accented by the blue fabric of her clothing. She was approximately 150 feet away and to my augmented perception, she appeared to be no older than I.

Immediately, my subconcious began devising a life for us together, three children and a beautiful two story house deep in the country enshrouded by forest. In my designs, she had an unquenchable sex drive, fueled solely by her natural sexuality and not some deep-seeded resentment for herself that she could only fill through the desires of men who only want to fuck her and throw her away. All of our children were academic geniuses and I was able to slap no less than a trifecta of honor roll student bumper stickers on our Ford Windstar. I know, Fords are pieces of shit, but in my fantasy, I spent all our money on the house.

Soon enough, she became close enough to view clearly and I felt foolish when she turned out to be a withered old lady, so wrapped up in her winter clothes that I couldn't even tell the difference between her decrepit, broken down body and that of an eighteen year old's.

Sure, I could use the distance as an excuse, the gunky black THC sludge clogging my brain cells perhaps, or the fact that while my green eyes could pierce through a crowded room with their radiance, I still wouldn't be able to see across that stupid room. All style and no substance, those fucking eyes, clogging the rotting sockets they call home without paying rent.

But no. I'll make no excuses today. She fooled me just like the rest of them did.

On second thought, I was the one fooling myself. I made myself see these great things in people who weren't capable of performing them. That old lady wasn't asking to be a part of my demented little dream world, and neither were Brooke, Elya or Lisa. I cast them into parts of a film they had no interest in being a part of, and even if they did, they wouldn't know how to act their role.

Still... Why did they wrap themselves up in their colorful distracting veils? Why didn't they flat-out deny the casting call instead of leading me on like they did? The only true residual trait they leave stained on my memories is doubt.

I'd rather stick my dick in the garbage disposal than put it in someone who doesn't have the guts to reveal their true feelings.

I wish I could look at people and see them when they were bright-eyed young innocents, the very world cusped in their tiny palms; when they were horny adolescants awash in hormones, basically dry humping anyone who will stand still for five seconds; onto early adulthood, pissing away their dreams, numb to the pain that if they only realized it, would burn their urethra like a thousand flaming toothpicks jammed forcefully inside; slowly transforming into the middle age crisis stage when they finally come to the startling realization that they are no longer capable of accomplishing the goals they set out for many years ago. I wish I could see this all transpire before me over the span of a mere minute, so that when they reach the final stage, I get to watch them commit suicide.

That would take all the fun out of it though. The only reason I still think about those three girls is because of that doubt, the maybe in the back of my brain that continually chatters to the rest of me like one of those insane schizophrenic voices that demands you kill people and invest in mutual funds. The possibility that, had they mustered up some courage and pretended for just a moment that they too were interested in my demented little dream world of redundant monogamy, they might have immediately become lost in it, finding that it wasn't so bad of an idea after all.

The odds of this outcome are unlikely. Most girls, when thrust unceremoniously into my far-too-optimistic ideal of romantic life, would drown. And dead girls aren't known for being very good long-term partners. Usually they rot and fall to pieces.

But don't they all, soon enough? I will as well one day, and so will you. It's the nature of all living things. None of us, no matter how hard we work, can maintain youthful looks or cocky swagger or unwaverable confidence in our abilities for such long periods of time. We all break down like old cars and become shells of our former self, gutted by chop shops, our most prized pieces stolen from our carcasses and sold to the highest bidder.

Oh well. Someday I'll meet a girl crazier than me. Maybe she'll even try to suffocate me in her own dream, if I'm lucky.Good write up!

Surreptitious
05-11-2008, 08:45 AM
Shenkie, I'm unaware of yur manipulative abilities. IF I wrote thst, I will kill myself, but I didnt write that that bibble babble bullshit. I'm aware your a shit starting pedophile, fuck you asshole, but after a cocainrd binge not having slept, nothin but luv, faggot

Surreptitious
05-11-2008, 08:47 AM
hahaha, but the fact u manifested that, was well written

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2008, 11:26 AM
what the fuck is this some drunk inner emotional babble? Are u gonna kiss style master when you see him?

show us duh swagger cracka snappa

VZA
05-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Surreptitious has been much nicer since he got ripped the piss out of by blackula that time.

She slaughtered him, he had literally nothing to say afterwards. He just started moaning about how he'd taken xanax and was not to be trifled with.

FatherSl!me
05-11-2008, 11:38 AM
I am all sorts of fucked up amd took an hour writing a post to Chaz Jones's stupid ass thread, but my goddamn laptop cut off...

Skampoe, I live with my giel and the only thing I about is never fuckin a Brazilian chick, but I also wanted to fuck a Indian middle eatern chik also, cause Ive laid it hard to every race... you fat and ugly, but I always have enjpyed readin your dumbass posts on here, get laid on my behalf in Brazil. and pretend you have my dick, cause if you carry yourself lproper, you divl will swing like shit went well,... I know you got online swagger, but your not that funny, but your fun so I hope Brazil is as dope as I used to jerk it about

TSA, Atlanta would be a great summer vacation, your black, you will automatically be accepted, and on top of that, your nostrils will br normal around here. The only thing atound here is no one will fuck you over unless you show the slightest bit of fear, other than that its a black mans paradise, but you got to roll with swagger, I mean its a bigass black city, why do yuu think STYLE is so cocky, Im a whiteboy withb ahot girlfriend and we maintain in this city,,, bc of swagger, I'm also a big guy, but dont respond to the infinite homeless.

STYLE, I showed my wiz who I live with how you did my fortune whatever, her and I found it pretty fuckin funny. Typical midtown assumptions, especially coming from the pussy king and you live in DICK-Hater, thats impressive, but the thing is STYLE, us atliens should stick together, especially when my pops is the president of investments for Bank of America, and bright minds come from bright minds, I havent slept all night, but I didnt sleep befpre I got a 1480 on the SAT, we have talked about gettin pussy in ATL and I'm workin with 10 and some change, but apparently you got 13, thfortune teller shit, you got me good, me and my girl laughed pretty fuckin hard about itat must be painful for some bitches, but props, cause I'm doin really well and I'm a much better lookin dude than you are, haha. Hope all goes well with the TBS shit, but my brother in law is the illest Graphic Designer in ATL and hes overloaded with work, so if you wanna network lets do it, but seriously with the midtown future tellin shit my girl and I laughed hard about it
http://jj.am/gallery/d/43878-1/spockaintlogical.jpg

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2008, 11:39 AM
like anyone cares about blackula, some two faced liar that the entire corpse smashed, destoyed and made a spectacle of

JASPER
05-11-2008, 11:41 AM
like anyone cares about blackula, some two faced liar that the entire corpse smashed, destoyed and made a spectacle of;(

I didn't smash it... yet.

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2008, 11:44 AM
maybe if you werent such a lanky euro you could

VZA
05-11-2008, 11:45 AM
like anyone cares about blackula, some two faced liar that the entire corpse smashed, destoyed and made a spectacle of

Really? That was probably during my absense. What happened? I would be grateful if you could fill me in.

JASPER
05-11-2008, 11:48 AM
maybe if you werent such a lanky euro you could
Hey buddy, I'm super diesel and shit, but yeah the euro thing probably gets in the way of macking that eskimoho.

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2008, 11:50 AM
we should keep talking about her seriously...

she is very important and has a tiny brain with lop-sided titties

VZA
05-11-2008, 11:50 AM
haha! pen island! penis land! hahahah I only just noticed that.

FatherSl!me
05-11-2008, 11:53 AM
we should keep talking about her seriously...

she is very important and has a tiny brain with lop-sided titties

lol @ lop sided titties. if u slightly tilt ur head to the right they look normal

JASPER
05-11-2008, 11:55 AM
I never noticed that either when I moved here...

http://maps.google.com/maps?source=ig&hl=nl&rlz=&q=pen%20island&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

VZA
05-11-2008, 11:57 AM
but seriously what happened with blackula?

Sgt Holly Wood
05-11-2008, 01:05 PM

damn.. u were hittin them lines hard or something bro??

lmao.. funny read

Sgt Holly Wood
05-11-2008, 01:06 PM
but seriously what happened with blackula?
yeah, havent seen her post in a minute..

JASPER
05-11-2008, 01:15 PM
but seriously what happened to blackula?

fixed!

=:X

SKAMPOE
05-11-2008, 01:30 PM
nba jam is mad cuz hes an unmetionable like shitty drawers

Sicka than aidZ
05-11-2008, 01:35 PM
yeah dudes probably gonna come back an be like "fuck i gotta stop posting while im cokin out".......i dont know i dont even wanna read what ive dropped while tweakin

SKAMPOE
05-11-2008, 01:40 PM
http://i29.tinypic.com/mtkqpd.jpg

JASPER
05-11-2008, 01:50 PM
More like the other way around.... .....

Sicka than aidZ
05-11-2008, 04:11 PM
whatever, free speech i dont give a fuck but dont act like i didnt try to respect u the other night an shit.

TeknicelStylez
05-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Let me get drunk, sign on wu corp, and get homotional for 8 paragraphs. Take this shit to Dr. Phil...

TSA
05-11-2008, 06:21 PM

AHAHahahaHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!AHA HA!!!!

oh and LOL at this thread, friends shouldn't let friends post drunk

GENERAL WISE
05-11-2008, 06:35 PM
This thread reminds me of Wooz
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9214/joozjn5.jpg

TSA
05-11-2008, 06:51 PM
http://i31.tinypic.com/kd759y.jpg
"Pick that color! That colors the prettiest!"

Tony Bandana
05-11-2008, 08:29 PM
these 3 run the mean streetz of Hartford

TSA, SHAMPOO & The rugged VZA !

ongh

just a heads up everyone ...they live ruff yo lol

FatherSl!me
05-11-2008, 08:50 PM
wack^^^

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-11-2008, 09:35 PM
you fat and ugly, but I always have enjpyed readin your dumbass posts on here, get laid on my behalf in Brazil. and pretend you have my dick, cause if you carry yourself lproper, you divl will swing like shit went well,... I know you got online swagger, but your not that funny, but your fun so I hope Brazil is as dope as I used to jerk it about

Hahahaha, this is like one of those compliments that causes more offense than anything else.

GENERAL WISE
05-11-2008, 09:36 PM
http://i31.tinypic.com/kd759y.jpg
"Pick that color! That colors the prettiest!"

Hahahh wtf, who did those tiny screens of wtc?

Sicka than aidZ
05-12-2008, 01:52 AM
vza i think

VZA
05-12-2008, 10:52 AM
Yeah, me.

There was actually a thread about it.