PDA

View Full Version : Wiggers

VZA
05-11-2008, 10:44 AM
Need some opinions on this. Am I a wigger for listening to Wu tang and other black hiphop acts? People tell me I am. I don't think so. I just think a lot of hiphop is of a much higher standard than the indie-pop shite my friends listen to. I don't ever try and talk black, except occasionally when I get a bit carried away.

I mean personally, I don't think your music taste should matter, I think a white person becomes a wigger when he starts to exclusively wear fubu, exclusively associate himself with black people, and starts overusing black lingo. I know plenty of people like this, but they never get called a wigger. People don't call other people wiggers for listening to black music, as long as they do other things associated with being black. But if you act normal most of the time, people, but listen to hiphop, they call you a wigger.

I personally think musicians should be grateful for all their fans, regardless of colour/class/age or whatever, seeing as it is us that go to concerts, and buy the CDs, and allow them to earn a living.

Black people never get told they're trying to be white if they listen to music made by white people. People seem to think racism is only wrong if it's directed at blacks, or skinny asians.

Apologies if you think this thread is racist, or if I have enforced any stereotypes, I just can't be bothered to check my posts for politcal correctness, I doubt anyone will be offended anyway.

VZA
05-11-2008, 10:47 AM
Would also like to add, I think it's more offensive to blacks for someone to be called a wigger, than it is to the person being called a wigger.

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2008, 10:47 AM
skinny asians?

im so offended right now

VZA
05-11-2008, 10:49 AM
Are you a skinny asian?

It's difficult to understand why I say that unless you live in england. We have loads of indians and pakistanis here, and they seem to get loads of sympathy, and people think that if you're racist to them they can't defend themselves.

hectis
05-11-2008, 10:57 AM
so the large asians get no love?

VZA
05-11-2008, 10:59 AM
There are none. They're all horribly skinny(yes I'm probably being racist here), even though they eat loads of curries.

All the english guys i know that eat a lot of curry are really FAT.

hectis
05-11-2008, 11:01 AM
there are no fat Asians were I live either wait there is one but he was born in America all the Asians who came from Asia are skinny

VZA
05-11-2008, 11:06 AM
Yeah. The chillis speed up their metabolisms, they just poo all the time I think.

JASPER
05-11-2008, 11:40 AM
There are none. They're all horribly skinny(yes I'm probably being racist here), even though they eat loads of curries.

All the english guys i know that eat a lot of curry are really FAT.It's the curry that makes them poop a lot. I heard they just push the red button on their foreheads and flush themselfs out just like that.

fortyglock
05-11-2008, 11:53 AM

Yeah. The chillis speed up their metabolisms, they just poo all the time I think.

Yeah that was racist man, and I hope that the poo all the time statement was just a joke, because if not then you really need some help dude. Not all asians are skinny man, go to other areas of england and such and you'll find asians vary from skinny to fat, like a lotta other races, it's just you being silly and having a narrow view of us. So next time before you say something, find out whether it's true or not before you say it, and don't just assume from the few people that you've seen.

JASPER
05-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Those poor chinamen must hate his guts, but they're too busy picking rice to do anything about it. Well done.

dezmond
05-11-2008, 12:25 PM
I don't ever try and talk black, except occasionally when I get a bit carried away.

^^wigger

dezmond
05-11-2008, 12:27 PM
I think a white person becomes a wigger when he starts to exclusively wear fubu, exclusively associate himself with black people, and starts overusing black lingo.

^^ wigger.. wiggers dont associate with da blacks... cos they wiggers..

dezmond
05-11-2008, 12:29 PM
People don't call other people wiggers for listening to black music, as long as they do other things associated with being black.

^^what is black music?

And what other things are associated as black folk shit?

dezmond
05-11-2008, 12:30 PM
But if you act normal most of the time, people, but listen to hiphop, they call you a wigger..

^^ "normal" wtf?

dezmond
05-11-2008, 12:32 PM
Black people never get told they're trying to be white if they listen to music made by white people. .

cos theyre actin normal...

SKAMPOE
05-11-2008, 12:33 PM
http://i31.tinypic.com/1lv2d.jpg

dezmond
05-11-2008, 12:36 PM
Are you a skinny asian?

It's difficult to understand why I say that unless you live in england. We have loads of indians and pakistanis here, and they seem to get loads of sympathy, and people think that if you're racist to them they can't defend themselves.

^^ HA ha, youre such a faggot.. If you are bein serious then youve offended me too...

go out more and spend les time in forums.. stoopid

dezmond
05-11-2008, 12:39 PM
White people are devils...

Wiggers are devils in disguise..

SKAMPOE
05-11-2008, 12:44 PM
uhuh

VZA
05-11-2008, 12:51 PM
I'm going to do what you obviously couldn't do, and reply to all of your posts in one post.

^^wigger
How so?

^^ wigger.. wiggers dont associate with da blacks... cos they wiggers..
Yes they do, that's exactly what they do.

^^what is black music?

And what other things are associated as black folk shit?
HipHop is considered by most to be black music. I am not giving you my opinions there, I'm just giving you other people's opinions, and giving my opinions on those opinions.

^^ "normal" wtf?
By normal I mean, not a wigger, I don't mean white.

cos theyre actin normal...
What?

^^ HA ha, youre such a faggot.. If you are bein serious then youve offended me too...

go out more and spend les time in forums.. stoopid
You've posted about 8 times in this thread, I don't need to spend 'les' time on forums. And yes I was joking.

White people are devils...

Wiggers are devils in disguise..
And I'm the racist? If you hate white people so much, why do you live in England?

You seem to misunderstand most of what I'm saying. You're not a total cunt, just a bit dumb.

TeknicelStylez
05-11-2008, 12:58 PM
White Niggers....

Only white people could come up with such a subliminally racist term...

Prolifical ENG
05-11-2008, 12:58 PM
lol....you're looking too much into this. They are just some kids that dont listen to the same music you do...im not gonna call the kids ignorant because theyre probably just kids.

VZA
05-11-2008, 12:59 PM
White Niggers....

Only white people could come up with such a subliminally racist term...

I've always thought it was more racist to blacks than whites.

dezmond
05-11-2008, 01:00 PM
You're not a total cunt, just a bit dumb.

Compared to a wigger... Ill cope...

Peace g..

TeknicelStylez
05-11-2008, 01:01 PM
I've always thought it was more racist to blacks than whites.

This is the truth, the white person is still being referred to as White, but the black man is still referred to as a Nigger when you break the word down. If you was to stop using the playful term Wigger, and use the full term White Nigger, I think the people who sling that word so easily would get fucked up alot more often.

MAYOR QUIMBY
05-11-2008, 01:04 PM
Basically, if you are caucasian and you use the word "NIGGER" or "NIGGA", then you are a wigger.

VZA
05-11-2008, 01:05 PM
This is the truth, the white person is still being referred to as White, but the black man is still referred to as a Nigger when you break the word down. If you was to stop using the playful term Wigger, and use the full term White Nigger, I think the people who sling that word so easily would get fucked up alot more often.

Not just that, but I think it's worse than the word nigger. It enforces stereotypes. "If you do this, you are acting black" sorta thing.

TeknicelStylez
05-11-2008, 01:06 PM
Basically, if you are caucasian and you use the word "NIGGER" or "NIGGA", then you are a wigger.

You are a "White Nigger", figured I'd correct that for you. Because if you say Nigga, you're White and you act like a Nigger, because Niggers run around and say Nigga all day.

This is what you're actually saying, it's what it boils down to, am I the only one that sees this as racist?

Lil' Ruger
05-11-2008, 02:59 PM
this shit pisses me off all these white people in the south be sayin nigga all day to many to just keep knockin em out and the blacks dont even care! it rly pisses me off and im bout to fukin explode....

and dont even say blacks are more racist then whites cuz its usually the whites calling other whites wiggers.....i never call whites crackers unless they provoke me someway and then whites are always like "well black ppl are so racist" this is it im now officially racist to white people.....

and wtf's up with spanish people i really dont care when they say it becuz blacks and hispanics are kind of on the same level. but everytime they call me a nigga ill call em a spicca

TeknicelStylez
05-11-2008, 03:06 PM
I am racist, I always admit it... the difference is I admit it though, white people will go on and talk about 1000 different reasons they aren't, than apply stereotypes to every single situation out there.

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 03:07 PM
Normally if you're accused of being a 'wigger', it means you're acting like a twat, not 'black'.

How do 'black' people act? The black people I know act like me, and I'm white.

All this acting Black, acting White, is some homo racist shit.

As for 'black music', a lot of early pioneers of Rock music etc were black, so.......

If you walk around acting like Fiddy Cent you're a penis no matter what colour you are.

IMO

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-11-2008, 03:09 PM
I am racist, I always admit it... the difference is I admit it though, white people will go on and talk about 1000 different reasons they aren't, than apply stereotypes to every single situation out there.

I dunno if happily admitting to being racist makes you better. Someone too dumb to realise they're being racist is bad, someone who knows they do it and has no problem with that is surely worse.

As for 'acting black', I find the statement pretty sad. If anything, too many black people stereotype themselves. I hear so much 'he's the whitest black guy I ever heard' and stuff like that. No one should have their behavior defined simply by their skin colour. If people think that they can spot white users and black users on a forum without seeing their faces, then it surely means too many people are conforming to a stereotype based solely on their skin colour.

People shouldn't act proud that they can spot a black/white person on here, cos it means you're saying there's so little variety in the way you believe black/white people act/speak etc that you can spot them after just reading a few words. I'd like to think we're all capable of being a little more varied than that.

TeknicelStylez
05-11-2008, 03:10 PM
I got love for everybody until you give me reason to hate. but I find it alot harder to trust white people, thats just how my mind state evolved through my experiences. I haven't met one white person that isn't racist yet either, if they admit it or not.

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 03:13 PM
So much racism where I live.

People say 'it's only a joke', but that's bullshit.

Also within my group of friends there are a few that will actually say racist shit, but most others just let it go and dont say anything. I'm one of the few people I know who'll actually say something when people are being racist. Really fucks me off.

TeknicelStylez
05-11-2008, 03:15 PM
'it's only a joke'

Thats how they hide in denial, with this key phrase.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-11-2008, 03:17 PM
I got love for everybody until you give me reason to hate. but I find it alot harder to trust white people, thats just how my mind state evolved through my experiences. I haven't met one white person that isn't racist yet either, if they admit it or not.

Well I'm white and I'm not racist. And I'm sure someone will now tell me that by feeling the need to tell you that I'm really trying to hide from my racism or some shit, but that's just dumb.

TeknicelStylez
05-11-2008, 03:19 PM
Na I don't know you like that, I'm saying no white person I MET isn't racist. Most of the hispanics I know are racist too. I guess thats just the way it is...

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 03:19 PM
The one that really gets me is when people complain about a race of people, and then you say to them "but what about (enter name of person they know of that race)" anf they reply "oh yeah, he's ok, but it's the rest of them".

TeknicelStylez
05-11-2008, 03:21 PM
lol, one of the only white kids in my old neighborhood used to sit there and rant about Puerto Ricans for like an hour straight, spurting absurd stereo types and shit, than you take a look at the people he's chilling with, 90% of them are puerto rican... lmao... ridiculous.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-11-2008, 03:23 PM
^^ A lot of people that talk like that have been brought up really ignorant by their parents. One of my mates little brothers friends, has that kinda ttitude. If he get's pissed off by anyone black starts talking about "Fucking niggers" and stuff like that, but would never pre-judge someone cos they're black and would happily become good friends with a black person. He's just been brought up by dumb fuckin ignorant racists cunts and is pretty confused. He listens when I tell him how stupid he's being, and to be fair has changed a lot for the better.

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 03:23 PM
Na I don't know you like that, I'm saying no white person I MET isn't racist. Most of the hispanics I know are racist too. I guess thats just the way it is...

Sadly, you're right. It is the way it is.

People I dont know being racist, I can handle.

But when my friends do it, pisses me off. Makes me think 'why I am hanging around with these people'. But they are good friends, so learnt to just deal with it - but I always make a point to bring them up on it when they say something.

Probably not the right way to be, but what you gonna do? Stop friendships because people have faults?

TeknicelStylez
05-11-2008, 03:24 PM
Yea same with this kid, we used to chase him around and beat his ass for goose stepping around the projects and calling us spics. Now we accept him and chill with him, he still busts out with some retarded shit though.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-11-2008, 03:27 PM
There does seem to be two forms of racism/racists in a way. there's the ones we've just mentioned who will bitch about hispanics/whites/blacks but that would have no affect on whether they would be friends with someone of that race. and then there's the really fucked up people who actually seem to hate evryone of the specified race, whether they have done anything to deserve it or not. They're usually emotionally crippled losers who want someone to blame for them being a piece of shit, and daddy brought them up to "If in doubt blame ####".

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 03:33 PM
There does seem to be two forms of racism/racists in a way. there's the ones we've just mentioned who will bitch about hispanics/whites/blacks but that would have no affect on whether they would be friends with someone of that race. and then there's the really fucked up people who actually seem to hate evryone of the specified race, whether they have done anything to deserve it or not. They're usually emotionally crippled losers who want someone to blame for them being a piece of shit, and daddy brought them up to "If in doubt blame ####".

Yeah.

I dont actually know anyone who would actually not be friends with someone because of race.

There are also people who would abuse people, physically or verbally, because of race.

I would definitely not hang with these people.

In a perfent world I wouldn't be friends with someone even slightly racist, but what can you do!

As you said before, a lot of it is parents. If I said 'nigger' or 'paki' in front of my parents they would NOT be happy, and would NEVER say something like that themselves.

But a lot of parents couldn't give a fuck

Seems like racism gets slighty less with each generation, so maybe hope for the future I guess. If only the rest of the world wasn't fucked as well, haha!!

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-11-2008, 03:35 PM
I came out of a club in Croydon for a smoke the other night, and this nutter was there talking shit at me about how it's all about the BNP. He turns round mid rant, and starts spitting at a tram screaming fuckin Afghans at presumably someone inside. He told me he hates everyone not English that's in this country - whether they be eastern european, black or asian. When I explained what a dick he was he starts screaming "FUCKIN CUNT. FUCKIN CUNT" at me. Nice guy.

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 03:41 PM
I came out of a club in Croydon for a smoke the other night, and this nutter was there talking shit at me about how it's all about the BNP. He turns round mid rant, and starts spitting at a tram screaming fuckin Afghans at presumably someone inside. He told me he hates everyone not English that's in this country - whether they be eastern european, black or asian. When I explained what a dick he was he starts screaming "FUCKIN CUNT. FUCKIN CUNT" at me. Nice guy.

Should kick HIM out the country.

Englands immigration rules are to lax though. They should let in ANY race, but not ANY person. As they currently seem to do.

Was watching a program the other week......Was a Muslim cleric living in London, preaching to young children that they should become suicide bombers and destroy England, they had viedo evidence of him saying this, he even posted it on YouTube....the guy was living in a council house and surviving on benifits from the British govermount!!!

This shit just feeds racism!

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Yeah we do make it very difficult to help ourselves sometimes. Abu Hansa who you're possibly talking about used to go to my local mosque. I think they did finally deport him though.

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 03:51 PM
Yeah we do make it very difficult to help ourselves sometimes. Abu Hansa who you're possibly talking about used to go to my local mosque. I think they did finally deport him though.

Na, think this guy had 2 hands.

Yep Gov. seems to think not letting someone in is racist.

I cant just get into any other country. They should let in people who can benifit the country. Especially as it's seriously over crowded here!!

Guarded By Martyrs
05-11-2008, 03:51 PM

Yeah I know the type.
Fucking simple minded donuts.

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 03:53 PM
This thread has gone from a 15yr old white boy wondering if his jeans were too baggy, to the house of commons. haha!

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Shit, I'd rep you Wolf but it won't let me for 24 hours.

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 04:00 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Shit, I'd rep you Wolf but it won't let me for 24 hours.

*stares at his watch and patiently waits*

VZA
05-11-2008, 04:00 PM

How can you hate a race of people because you think they're racist? That's hypocrisy.

However, I can see why ethnic minorites(especially in america), often find it difficult to trust white people etc.

I don't think all white people are racist, I think a lot of white people are nervous talking about race because it makes them feel like antagonists. That makes them come across as racist, like they're avoiding it because they think something will slip out.

It's not really racist to act slightly differently, or a little bit nervous around people of a different race at first(often white people are like this), it's sorta like people being a bit disgusted by gay men kissing, it's not homophobic, it's just not something you're not used to. Like when young kids first start talking to girls, they are nervous, then they get used to it, not sexist, just a problem that a lot of people face.

I used to be a little bit racist myself, and occasionally I say very racist things without meaning it, I think it's more about intent than technicalities, like my thread here probably seemed very racist, I really didn't mean it to, I'd just had a lot of caffeine and was feeling a bit erratic and nervously communicative. Also, my afghan comments are about as lighthearted as it gets, because I know he's not really afghan, it's more satire than anything else, like if people think someone is gay, and you imitate stereotypical gay things infront of them, you do it to irritate them, it's banter, not homophobic.

Back when I was a bit racist, I said some very ignorant stuff a lot of time, also often regarding religion, but after a while you sort of stop and think about apartheid, martin luther king, gandhi, stephen lawrence, desmond tutu, mandela, schindler, hurricane katrina, and you think, look what racism can cause, and also look what opressed minorities can do, they can't be all bad.

You look at racist political groups/systems, and they have brought about nothing but destruction, violence, and hate. The nazis, apartheid, the BNP, UKIP, etc. The nazis were the only ones that ever did anything useful, and their usefulness was nothing to do with their views on race, simply their economic efficiency.

I also think a lot of white opposition to racism goes uncredited: Anne Braden, Olof Palme, Kennedy, etc.

I know this post is a long massive mess, I'm still completely zoinked off my tits on caffeine, but I strongly believe having seen both sides of the argument, I am in a good position to comment, and being irish I had a lot of racism when I first lived in england. I also strongly believe a lot of what I said is completely correct.

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 04:03 PM
How can you hate a race of people because you think they're racist? That's hypocrisy.

However, I can see why ethnic minorites(especially in america), often find it difficult to trust white people etc.

I don't think all white people are racist, I think a lot of white people are nervous talking about race because it makes them feel like antagonists. That makes them come across as racist, like they're avoiding it because they think something will slip out.

It's not really racist to act slightly differently, or a little bit nervous around people of a different race at first(often white people are like this), it's sorta like people being a bit disgusted by gay men kissing, it's not homophobic, it's just not something you're not used to. Like when young kids first start talking to girls, they are nervous, then they get used to it, not sexist, just a problem that a lot of people face.

I used to be a little bit racist myself, and occasionally I say very racist things without meaning it, I think it's more about intent than technicalities, like my thread here probably seemed very racist, I really didn't mean it to, I'd just had a lot of caffeine and was feeling a bit erratic and nervously communicative. Also, my afghan comments are about as lighthearted as it gets, because I know he's not really afghan, it's more satire than anything else, like if people think someone is gay, and you imitate stereotypical gay things infront of them, you do it to irritate them, it's banter, not homophobic.

Back when I was a bit racist, I said some very ignorant stuff a lot of time, also often regarding religion, but after a while you sort of stop and think about apartheid, martin luther king, gandhi, stephen lawrence, desmond tutu, mandela, schindler, hurricane katrina, and you think, look what racism can cause, and also look what opressed minorities can do, they can't be all bad.

You look at racist political groups/systems, and they have brought about nothing but destruction, violence, and hate. The nazis, apartheid, the BNP, UKIP, etc. The nazis were the only ones that ever did anything useful, and their usefulness was nothing to do with their views on race, simply their economic efficiency.

I also think a lot of white opposition to racism goes uncredited: Anne Braden, Olof Palme, Kennedy, etc.

I know this post is a long massive mess, I'm still completely zoinked off my tits on caffeine, but I strongly believe having seen both sides of the argument, I am in a good position to comment, and being irish I had a lot of racism when I first lived in england. I also strongly believe a lot of what I said is completely correct.

I fucking HATE the Irish!!!

Joking dude.

VZA
This thread has gone from a 15yr old white boy wondering if his jeans were too baggy, to the house of commons. haha!

I don't wear baggy jeans. As I said the only reason I've been called a wigger is my music taste.

And please don't call me whiteboy, I don't insult you for your nationality do I?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
I blame rap music.

If it wasn't so damn catchy, there wouldnt be any wiggers.

So although it is not your fault, yes, VZA, you are in fact a wigger.

You also seem emotionally unbalanced, with an excessive amount of bottled-up anger for such a young British lad.

This probably stems from your father abandoning you, which, unfortunately, WAS your fault, both for being an accident and a disappointment.

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 04:05 PM
I don't wear baggy jeans. As I said the only reason I've been called a wigger is my music taste.

And please don't call me whiteboy, I don't insult you for your nationality do I?

I'm white. And I was joking.

Having read a few of your posts you seem cool.

PIECE

VZA
05-11-2008, 04:07 PM
I blame rap music.

If it wasn't so damn catchy, there wouldnt be any wiggers.

So although it is not your fault, yes, VZA, you are in fact a wigger.

You also seem emotionally unbalanced, with an excessive amount of bottled-up anger for such a young British lad.

This probably stems from your father abandoning you, which, unfortunately, WAS your fault, both for being an accident and a disappointment.

My father didn't abandon me. Why do you say this? Because I said I was born a bastard? Yes, my parents weren't married when I was born, because they don't see the need for marriage, it just complicates things if they ever split up.

Trust me, I may be a disappointment to my parents(although I probably earn twice what you earn despite my academic failings and my age), but I don't have any bottled up anger, I'm actually very calm.

And btw, my comments about asians were satirical, I wasn't serious.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-11-2008, 04:19 PM
My father didn't abandon me. Why do you say this? Because I said I was born a bastard? Yes, my parents weren't married when I was born, because they don't see the need for marriage, it just complicates things if they ever split up.

Trust me, I may be a disappointment to my parents(although I probably earn twice what you earn despite my academic failings and my age), but I don't have any bottled up anger, I'm actually very calm.

And btw, my comments about asians were satirical, I wasn't serious.

Whoa...Hold up, "Dawg". I don't want any "static". Please dont "peel my cap" or "split my wig". I'm sure you "clock mad euros".

Im just a white American from an upper-middle class background with a college education and its a shame when I can't even make it through an afternoon of posting with my hip-hop forum buddies without vicious british wiggers hassling me and making me feel unsafe.

VZA
05-11-2008, 04:22 PM
Whoa...Hold up, "Dawg". I don't want any "static". Please dont "peel my cap" or "split my wig". I'm sure you "clock mad euros".

Im just a white American from an upper-middle class background with a college education and its a shame when I can't even make it through an afternoon of posting with my hip-hop forum buddies without vicious british wiggers hassling me and making me feel unsafe.

Would you fuck off? Nobody here is going to give you any credit for your attempt at making fun of me. What is this based on? Are you implying I talk like that? Give me evidence of this.

From what I gather, nobody here likes you.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-11-2008, 04:23 PM
I like Irondan! He's just fuckin with you, don't bite.

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 04:26 PM
Dont take the bait!!

http://www.garylewisguideservice.com/elk_river_flyfishing_102504.jpg

VZA
05-11-2008, 04:30 PM
Is irondan black?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-11-2008, 04:33 PM
It was just a good-natured joke at your expense. It amused me, and that's all that really matters.

I don't really thing youre a wigger, just a confused british teenager with a chip on his shoulder. Sometimes youre kind of funny. Sometimes you get a little to goth for my tastes. Most of all, I feel like you're trying a little to hard to impress everybody.

Im not too concerned with general opinion of Irondan1 on this website. I suppose if you really want to know, you could run a poll in one of your angry hate threads.

Be true to yourself VZA. Maybe everyone won't think youre the coolest poster ever, but trust me, you'll be happier.

Now run along and be the best VZA you can be!

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Spinx and TheWolf are right. I was bothering you for my own sick amusement. by acknowledging me, you only encourage me.

And Im white by the way, so you don't have to try to impress me.

VZA
05-11-2008, 04:36 PM
It was just a good-natured joke at your expense. It amused me, and that's all that really matters.

I don't really thing youre a wigger, just a confused british teenager with a chip on his shoulder. Sometimes youre kind of funny. Sometimes you get a little to goth for my tastes. Most of all, I feel like you're trying a little to hard to impress everybody.

Im not too concerned with general opinion of Irondan1 on this website. I suppose if you really want to know, you could run a poll in one of your angry hate threads.

Be true to yourself VZA. Maybe everyone won't think youre the coolest poster ever, but trust me, you'll be happier.

Now run along and be the best VZA you can be!

I really don't try and impress people. I'm not confused, and I'm not british. If you think republic of ireland is part of britain then you are an uneducated tit and should stop talking to me in such a patronising manner. And how am I goth? What chip do I have on my shoulder?

Guarded By Martyrs
05-11-2008, 04:41 PM
I dunno if happily admitting to being racist makes you better. Someone too dumb to realise they're being racist is bad, someone who knows they do it and has no problem with that is surely worse.

As for 'acting black', I find the statement pretty sad. If anything, too many black people stereotype themselves. I hear so much 'he's the whitest black guy I ever heard' and stuff like that. No one should have their behavior defined simply by their skin colour. If people think that they can spot white users and black users on a forum without seeing their faces, then it surely means too many people are conforming to a stereotype based solely on their skin colour.

People shouldn't act proud that they can spot a black/white person on here, cos it means you're saying there's so little variety in the way you believe black/white people act/speak etc that you can spot them after just reading a few words. I'd like to think we're all capable of being a little more varied than that.

Co-Sign
Can someone define : "Acting Black" ???

Well I'm white and I'm not racist.

*stares at his watch and patiently waits*

Hahahaha...
I'll help you out Wolf.

As I said the only reason I've been called a wigger is my music taste.

If you like the music...you like the music.
So to answer your opening question...No you are not.
I know a few Black dude who go crazy for Frank Sinatra...does this class them as
"Bounty Bars" or whatever ???

And Im white by the way, so you don't have to try to impress me.

?

VZA
05-11-2008, 04:44 PM
What's the question mark for, "whers"?

Are you questioning the credibility of my post, or do you not understand? If you don't understand my post, read the previous ones and you probably will.

Guarded By Martyrs
05-11-2008, 04:50 PM
Sorry...I diddn't clock that
I'll fix it now...

VZA
05-12-2008, 09:45 AM
Coolios.

TeknicelStylez
05-12-2008, 12:26 PM

I don't hate them, I don't trust them, theres a difference. And I agree with most of the stuff you said aside from you missed my point about saying I haven't met a white person who isn't racist. It's no nervousness, it's the fact that they claim they're not racist and they make racist comments.

bad boy T
05-12-2008, 12:41 PM
It's the curry that makes them poop a lot. I heard they just push the red button on their foreheads and flush themselfs out just like that.

Fucking racist bitch

Sicka than aidZ
05-12-2008, 12:43 PM
cuz thoughts react so fast, I'm so sick....

so quick to bang a wigger up with an ice pick

masamune_massacre
05-12-2008, 12:51 PM
A lot of you are taking this all out of context, a "wigger" is just a a word that was coined in a more than likely non-offensive manner, yet fragile minded individuals take it as some sort of cuss. It's irrelevant whether you like wu-tang or not and happen to be white, because at the end of the day "Wu is for the kids". Stop making a deal out of it.

IrOnMaN
05-12-2008, 01:18 PM
I agree with VZA.

TeknicelStylez
05-12-2008, 02:06 PM
A lot of you are taking this all out of context, a "wigger" is just a a word that was coined in a more than likely non-offensive manner, yet fragile minded individuals take it as some sort of cuss. It's irrelevant whether you like wu-tang or not and happen to be white, because at the end of the day "Wu is for the kids". Stop making a deal out of it.

Alot of things are coined as non-offensive, but its not up to the person who coins it who takes offense.

VZA
05-12-2008, 02:09 PM
I've started an interesting debate.

masamune_massacre
05-12-2008, 02:57 PM
The problem is, too many people read into words and meanings too much because they expect racism to happen, so they look for it anyway in whatever somebody says. It's called having a chip on your shoulder.

6 Chambaz
05-12-2008, 03:06 PM
The problem is, too many people read into words and meanings too much because they expect racism to happen, so they look for it anyway in whatever somebody says. It's called having a chip on your shoulder.
Words f wisdom right here. many people fail to realize that.
Actually, when blacks are calling whites racist, doesn't it make them racist ????

Sicka than aidZ
05-12-2008, 03:33 PM
I doubt im the only one who read thru this and thought

"damn this is the gayest, most pointless wucorp argument i seen in a minute please shitcan as fast as posssible:loser:

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-14-2008, 05:26 AM
Shit you learnt to read now Sicka? Well done.

The Grandmaster
05-14-2008, 05:31 AM
I doubt im the only one who read thru this and thought

"damn this is the gayest, most pointless wucorp argument i seen in a minute please shitcan as fast as posssible:loser:

not really. the most pointless argument ever was actually you taking the corpse seirously and trying to prove that they were low life racist pedophiles.

6 Chambaz
05-14-2008, 05:37 AM
^secondary.... 44 posts and already bashing the Corpse

The Grandmaster
05-14-2008, 05:52 AM
yeh fuck im a secondary. then fucking wut? half of the persons posting here are secondaries, anyways. hop off my jock bitch.

and i wasnt bashing the corpse neither. theyre fucking godz. i said that sicka was just to dumb to get their humour and seriously took them for racist pedophiles.

for someone with such a high iq you sure look dumb.

6 Chambaz
05-14-2008, 06:01 AM
yeh fuck im a secondary. then fucking wut? half of the persons posting here are secondaries, anyways. hop off my jock bitch.

and i wasnt bashing the corpse neither. theyre fucking godz. i said that sicka was just to dumb to get their humour and seriously took them for racist pedophiles.

for someone with such a high iq you sure look dumb.
HAHAHAHAAHAA....corpsefag caught feelins

The Grandmaster
05-14-2008, 06:16 AM
translated as: god i have nothing to come back with, so am attempting to defuse the situation by using the number one forum cliche that witless fuckheads such as myself use when unable to construct a suitable rebuttal in their pitifully inferior brains

6 Chambaz
05-14-2008, 06:17 AM
translated as: god i have nothing to come back with, so am attempting to defuse the situation by using the number one forum cliche that witless fuckheads such as myself use when unable to construct a suitable rebuttal in their pitifully inferior brains
the thing is no matter what witty unpredictable response you come up, you're still a corpsefag secondary. cliche or no cliche, corpsefag