PDA

View Full Version : new shifter story (the 600 pound whale part 2)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-18-2005, 02:35 PM
all those interested in reading should sign in

gotta go run errands,imma come relay this one:clap:

Bone Collecta
08-18-2005, 02:37 PM
chea

Fr@z
08-18-2005, 02:40 PM
Yaaaay The thread title is already getting me hard.

Bone Collecta
08-18-2005, 02:42 PM
lmao

SHRAP
08-18-2005, 02:46 PM
oh so she 600 now, thought she was 400. u tryna exaggerate your accomplishments mr green eyed bandit?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-18-2005, 02:49 PM
who cares mayne..she still a whale lol

and with all the eating she has done since she last chased me thru the mall,she should be about 600 right now

SurreaL
08-18-2005, 02:49 PM
Can't wait.

bringoutthegimp
08-18-2005, 02:50 PM
wheres part one

SurreaL
08-18-2005, 02:52 PM
Part one, uhhh, I think that was on methical, but the crash lost all of Shifter's storie's.

SHRAP
08-18-2005, 02:53 PM
it just doesnt add up nahmean... how can a 600 lb bitch chase somebody, u could probably walk faster than she run

Roman Deini
08-18-2005, 02:54 PM
haha this gonna be some great stuff. cant wait.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-18-2005, 02:54 PM
oh man,you aint seen shit yet G

TUCO
08-18-2005, 03:09 PM
*glues ass to chair*
ah shit....

peace

nrw killa bee
08-18-2005, 03:28 PM
I just gotta get some popcorn first!WAIT!

Big Bad Man
08-18-2005, 03:55 PM
wheres part one
That was only built 4 cuban linx man. No thread to bring back but lets just say, u missed a class thread haha. Stay tuned, cant wait man...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-19-2005, 03:37 PM
it begins when i return

100pr00f
08-19-2005, 05:08 PM
lol

36chambers
08-19-2005, 05:20 PM
haha i remember your stories back in the day shifter ;)

TERRA
08-19-2005, 08:53 PM
you was telling us this story like 3 years ago this shit is mad old :loser:

Big Bad Man
08-19-2005, 09:02 PM
you was telling us this story like 3 years ago this shit is mad old :loser:
Spot the player hater ;) Just coz you never had obese men chasing your wee pretty ass missy lol.

deadlymelody
08-20-2005, 12:30 AM
He's holding us fucking hostage that shifting bastard!!!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-20-2005, 04:27 PM
WELL as some of you may no,i once had a blind date set up by some friends of mine which ended up as a disaster when the person i met wasnt quite what she described herself to be and she sort of had gotten obsessed and shit,anyways the tale proceeded to her chasing me all over the place cause i abandoned her and left and ending up getting her ass beat by my homegurls and shit..

update story

well after that,weeks later she left town to another state so basically everything was peaceful for me until a few months ago when my brother came into the crib roughed up and shit,this cat looked like he had seen hell and was very fatigued and fumiing with rage,the minute he walked in,i asked the kid ,"whats goin on man" and he tells me "man,i just got headlocked by a big ass chick,i mean this gurl was huge and i tried fighting her off but her slaps were massive,and she wasnt giving up either" so im asking dude "now why would a big gurl attack u on the streets outta nowehere",dude then tells me that she kept accusing him of cheating and breaking her cousins heart so she is taking revenge on behalf of her cousin.the laughter that consumed me was contagious as i imagined a tall as skinny dude being held in a headlock position by an angry big gurl,he also complained that he could have knocked her down if her huge breasts didnt keep hitting him and getting in the way and that just sparked my laughter more,but then he added "man,i was wearing your new enyce shirt which is torn up right now,sorry dude",after saying that,all the laughter disapeared from my face as i had paid a good amount of money for the t shirt,i was like "yo man,why the fuck would u take my shit without asking,now u got it torn up by some big chick and shit and wtf man,you got a girl,why tha fuck you cheating on someones cousin for ?" and dude answered "man,listen to me,this is weird cause i dont know what the hell she is talking about,i dont know her and i definately dont know who her cousin is" so i suggested "man,she might have gotten the wrong dude" he responded "thats what i kept saying but her arms and breasts did more of the talking,look man,im tore up,i need to go clean up" so dude walked off and offcourse i disregarded shit without even thinking deep into it and shit.Later that night, the case got more hilarious when my brother started calling all the gurls he had messed with and asking them if they had a cousin the description of the chick that attacked him earlier and none of them seemed to know her,at one point he kept saying outta frustration "Girl,i know you gotta have a huge big boned cousin or anyone in your family,maybe you ust didnt pay attention to her because of her size but i really need to know man" but nothing brought forth the answers he was looking for,except for this one chick he was messing with who claimed she had a cousin that huge but she was dark in complexion not light skinned so that brought him back to square one

now usually on weekends,me ,my brother and friends were fond of goin to parties,we always seemed to be invited to gatherings,hang outs and shit,we basically knew all the good time weekend spots and shit so the weekend of that week,we went over to one of my homegirls party and shit.Man,it was cracking,it was tons of hot babes,high profile cats and different peeps from all walks of life in there,we walked in there and were well recieved since me and the host were close as fuck,offcourse i felt proud and shit as i went all over the place getting aquinted with chicks,also making contacts with potential rappers and shit,anyways after like an hour of mingling around,my brother walks up to me pissed as fuck and is like "that fucking dumb fat hoe is here,she just screwed up a potential love interest by telling ol girl that im a cheater and a user" so i was really curious as to who this girl could be and asked him to point where she was,offcourse he did and offcourse it was so easy to spot her as she stood out in the crownd,this gurl was BIGG,i mean her arms were the size of my 2 legs put together and her head could prolly be used as an incubator to store babies,the scariest part about her was how she devoured a huge turkey leg like it was a piece of jelly,man,this gurl had the biggest eyes i had ever seen too,i mean she prolly could see 360 degree without even moving her eyes an inch and this is coming from a cat that likes big chicks but she was just proportioned like she came out of a science lab and shit,anyways i walked up to her and asked "yo,why tha fuck you tryna start shit with my bro,we dont know you so back off our buisness and shit",she dropped the turkey leg on the floor,had a shrek screwface and said "who the fuck is your brother nigga and wtf you gonna go?". Im standin there like,{i know this chick aint tryna be smart with me and shit"" so i pointed right at my brother Cali and said",thats the nigga right there,now what is your problem",Minute she saw him,she started talking out loud tryna cause a scene saying "ohhhh,that bitch ass nigga is your brother huh? yall fuckers dont know what you dealing with,imma discipline him and you together nigga,im from the chi,you dont want it" then started trying to take a few steps towards me like she was gonna do something" so im standing there teling her "woman,back off,dont start nothin you cant end" but she kept screaming obscenities at me till the whole crowd stopped what they were doing and started watching us curiously and shit as i added "look,i dont hit females but one day,you gonna fuck around and mess with the wrong dude who will fuck u up" and them proceeded to walk away.AS i was walkin,i felt this huge wind behind me,somwhat like the after effect if a big whirldwind,the velocity at which it came was amazing as i felt a hard strike against my face which left my mouth jiggling left to right and my eyes popping out like i saw a space saucer coming to get me,man i had never experienced a more hard hitting slap than that and outter anger and impulse,i turned back with a slap too which she was anticipating and ducked and got me in a headlock so tight i couldnt even breathe right,i kept tryna gasp for air throwing my hands in the air tryna utter the words "someone get this bitch of me" but the words were not coming out as my whole easophagus was tight locked by her massive hands as she kept saying "i told u im from the chi,nigga,i dont beaten up bigger men than you,grimer convicts " and started squezzing my neck harder.Oh boy,i could see the doors to heaven opening up,at this point,i imagined jesus standing at the hates of heaven asking me how i got in and laughing his ass off at the fact that my response would be "i chocked headlocked by an oversized girl"

to be continued..

Chief 'Broom
08-20-2005, 04:41 PM
You's a hilarious brother. Excellent read. Please proceed and excuse me but, hahahahahahaha.

ColombianMami
08-20-2005, 04:43 PM
lol...your crazy gravey!! :p

Sifu Dragon
08-20-2005, 04:46 PM
LOL! great

Bone Collecta
08-20-2005, 04:47 PM
lmao thats a chicago lady for ya

Bone Collecta
08-20-2005, 04:48 PM
chicago niggas aint no joke lol

Cm0ney
08-20-2005, 04:59 PM
stupid question, but did that really happen?

deadlymelody
08-20-2005, 05:28 PM
Im a slave to the questionably fiction fable's of the graveyardshifter

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-20-2005, 05:39 PM
stupid question, but did that really happen? 100% true

some cats on this forum who know me in the real world might add bits and pieces to this story i might have forgotten as they withnessed it

peace

Escobar_Incorporated
08-20-2005, 05:44 PM
ahhh im bout to read this....!

ok done.. somebody put that on the bestseller list...

Roman Deini
08-20-2005, 06:05 PM
instant classic already.

Big Bad Man
08-20-2005, 07:39 PM
Lmao, more... Dont tell me you sidewalk slammed her ass onto something and beat fuck outta her??? Hahaha, wits next......

deadlymelody
08-20-2005, 08:14 PM
Instead of beating her up, I woulda verbally assaulted her by saying a cornacopia of witty comments about her overweighted gluttony.

Big Bad Man
08-20-2005, 08:29 PM
Instead of beating her up, I woulda verbally assaulted her by saying a cornacopia of witty comments about her overweighted gluttony.
Well lets see wits next...

deadlymelody
08-20-2005, 09:45 PM
Well lets see wits next...
Yes but I have the distinct feeling that instead of Gravey politely asking this vagina to stop, he will unleash several unseen techniques of assorted ass-kickery.

Fr@z
08-20-2005, 09:48 PM
Reminds me of Matt Damon

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-21-2005, 05:00 PM
anyways im held hard in that headlock seeing the last moments of my life flash by littering fighting for my life,the most scary part about this shit was that i was litterally passing out and this process was being sped up by her huge breasts which were so comfortable like pillows they were puting me to sleep.anyways this went on for a few minute then i heard "ahhhh" and she let go of my neck and held on to her face hard shouting in anguish,im looking on the other side and realised that my homegirl tanisha who was in the party had seen what was happening and sucker punched her in the face saving me from immense torture. Man,i thanked my lucky stars that tanisha was there as she started yelling calling the fat bitch out saying "yea,you wanna fight my homeboy cause u know he dont hit bitches,well fight me now,i aint gonna let you fuck with my peoples" and proceeded to remove her watch and bracelet waiting for the huge chick to react. Everyone watched in anticipation as the dudes in the back were screaming "catfight catfight,its goin down" as the fat girl came at her storming talking about "im from the chi bitch,you done did it now" and BAM,punches were being thrown,damn,my poor homegurl was being dragged and thrown around like a piece of paper,at one point,i thought she was a flyiing saucer was she kept dangling and landing on the ground hard but not giving up and coming back with hard punches too. My brother called me aside as they were at it and said "yo man,Tanisha aint gonna win this one kid,we better do something" so im like "what man,you know i dont hit bitches?" and my brother looked at me in a surprised manner and said "CRIS,THATS NO BITCH,SHE FIGHTS LIKE A MAN,WE BETTER KNOCK HER OUT LIKE ONE" so we both agreed but i kept having second thoughts about it and before i knew it,my brother ran towards them,smacked her dead in the face,she landed on the ground and next thing i know,Tanisha was on her smacking the shit outta her.Now i was there thinking, {if she wasnt such a nasty looking bitch,that would have been sexy right there,substitute her with beyonce and we have a winner haha"} as they went at it,anyways,the fight didnt last too long afterwards as the host of the party walked in and broke it up,rebuked us all who were involved and told us she was gonna kick us outta her party if this went on so we all calmed down. THE host who was another of my homegirls comes to me and asks me why this bitch was fighting us,i told her the whole story so she offered to talk to the fat girl and see if she could find a reason for her actions

anyways,they were outside talking as the fat girl kept screaming "fuck those bitch ass niggaz and that hoe that helped em,its not over,yall gonna see" as the host kept telling her "they dont know you,they say that you ight have the wrong person" but she kept shouting "you dont know the whole story nissie,you dont know the whoole story,but its aight,imma chill for now,but imma get them" then walks away with 2 other girls as they drove off and headed on home,in other words,they didnt even get to enjoy the party. After this,i went into the wash room,wiped my face and held my neck a bit to see if there were scars,Tanisha walked in,checked my neck and told me i was alright and started laughing "boy,she had you for a minute,she was gonna kill you" so i was like "yea,thanx Tanisha,apreciated",she then replied "you ma nigga for life,you know i got you and went on to party. I offcourse wasnt feeling the party much either so i headed on home and watched some programs on cable,and slept

anyways monday comes thru,a preety normal day for me,went to work,got back,called a few friends to go down to the court and play basketball and so we headed on there.Men and my friends kept talking about what happened at the party and laughing about it,actually they kept dissing me about how i nearly met the father thanx to an oversized chick.Basically it was nothing to me as i used the excuse of not hitting chicks as my defense and shit,anyways, we met another team on the field who wanted to play against contenders for money,we gladly accepted and started playing,half an hr later,i was really pissed,irriatated,frustrated and every disapointing feeling there was in the game,the guys i was playing with sucked,i mean we were getting our asses whooped badly by them niggaz and there was good money at stake,anyways we play till the game ends,my team loses so we decided to forget the basketball thing for that day and just took a short break sitting by the court,about 15 minutes later,we see a bunch of boys walk in to the court all dressed in red t shirt and had red bandanas on,they were about 8 and they had these silly mean muggs on their faces,the funniest thing about this was that they were a bunch of lil niggaz,just a bunch of young ass teenagers living a bad fantasy and shit so i turned to my friends and im like "ohhh boy,we got some fake bloods in the house" and we all start laughing at how hard they were trying to be gangster.Anyways,im there thinking maybe there were there to impress the girls walking by but to my surprise,these kids decide to walk towards me and my friends and shit and the front one stands right infront of me and shit.to me ,that was some funny shit as i could see his little mostache tryna potrude but not quite coming out because he was a youngin,he then said "so you that nigga that got my sister beat at that party huh?" and at instant,i gathered that it was the fat chicks brother so i answered "look kid,im not in the mood for this,go home man,you dont want it" but the kid kept talking all this hard shit about how he was gonna rip my lungs out and i dont want it with the bloods.So i turned to him and said "look kid,you just a teenager,when u grow up,you will realise why those red tshirts and bandanas can get your ass killed,just go home man"and so i proceeded to walk away. just as i was walking away,the kid hits me from the back and before i knew it,i had him on the ground with a hard one to his face,i then proceeeded to kick the shit outta him on the floor telling him he aint shit,the boy kept shouting in pain commanding his friends to jump me but by the time i was done kicking and punching the shit outta him ,all his friends had disapeared and left him to dry,me and my friends laughed our asses off at this as i thought to myself "what a bunch of bitches man" and quickly ordered the kid to go home,he got up,ran shouting "yall gonna see,imma get my real niggaz for you".I kept shouting back "ohhh so those little wannabe homo gangsters are your fake niggaz huh>you joke" and we packed our shit and headed home..

Roman Deini
08-21-2005, 05:06 PM
grave met some "bloods" continue damn it haha.

Roman Deini
08-21-2005, 05:06 PM
why didnt they wear pink anyway since they were wannabe homo gangsters

Escobar_Incorporated
08-21-2005, 05:10 PM
cant wait to read this installment

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-21-2005, 05:25 PM
anyways the week went by and nothing really happened,my days were preety going by routine,work,music,networking,bball and chicks till thursday when my friend tyree(who is a local r n b singer here) calls me and says "yo Cris,lets hit the club tomorow man,its gonna be cracking and shit",im thinking like {man,this club thing is getting a bit too boring for me} so i refused politely "nah man,this friday,imma chill in the crib and play some ps2,ill prolly call some girls over and chill nah mean,you can come thru tho" but dude wasnt hearing that,he kept saying "man,you aint heard,its niggaz goin to the club this friday in the quest to find you,over some beef and shit" so that right there sparked me up as i said "whoa whoa whoa,what u telling me,its cats tryna fuck with me again?" and dude was like "yea,thats the word on the street man" so i changed my mind at an instant and said "ya know what man,lets storm the club tomorow mayne,come pick me up and shit" so dude replied "aight cuz,thats more like it".so the next day,dude came thru,we chilled in his car for a minute as he played me some of his new tracks,i was feeling em a bit as he removed a blunt ready to spark,im like "nahh cuz,im taking a short break from weed man",he rebukes me and says "coming man,we headed to the club,gotta be in that mood nah mean" so i was like "man u gotta point,lets do it". we got high,headed on over to the club and shit,Man it was cracking,fly honnies all over the place and i knew alot of em as i kept greeting girl after girl,some scolding me and shit like "CRIS YOU DONT CALL NOBODY HUH" and others making plans like "yo we gotta kick it soon boi" so it was all good man.The best part about it was that most of my homegirls in there would buy me cocktails,and all kinda liquor without me even asking em for it,it was good and all,we all chilled at once spot,it was me,tyree and like 6 chicks just talking and shit,having a good time till i got bored and had the urge to meet new gurls so i headed to another spot in the club,met this one half asian half black girl with her college friends,we get to talking and shit,exchanged numbers and i suggested that we take the party over to my crib,all the gurls were down for it 100% as i went back to tyree and told him "man,its on tonite,see them 5 gurls over there,they down for a private party,lets get the hell outta here man" so tyree was excited,got his cellphone from this one drunk girl and we were headed out with them chicks and shit,2 of em entered tyree's car with him while i headed to the hummer with the other 3 as they kept looking at me in a honry manner and laughing .[ooh boy,this is a good evening } i thought as i walked with the half asian half black one getting to know her more as she was the one i was more interested in,anyways as we walked out of the club headed to the hummer,i notice this one old ass man looking at me with a screwface,i mean this guy was old enough to be my dad,if not my granddad and he had that "im gonna fuck u up" look to him so shit was kinda odd as he drew closer to us and shit,next to him was...

nrw killa bee
08-21-2005, 05:33 PM
aaaaaaahhhhh,damnit Gravey.......plz post the next part!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-21-2005, 06:10 PM
so anyways i didnt pay attention to this cat as i kept walking with them chicks,the half black hlf asian chick was actually telling me she would love to hang out even after tonite and maybe get to know me on a more personal level so damn,that shit was working out for good for him but at the corner of my eye was this old ass man heading towards us and shit so i whispered to her and said "yo have you noticed how that old man is looking at us and shit,do u know him?" ,she replied "nah,i dont know him and i didnt wanna tell u this but he has been looking since we were in the club,i thought maybe you knew him?" and i replied "i have no idea who this man is,this is some weird shit" so i told her to walk on ahead and id stop and see what would happen. Anyways this man walked up to me and Bingo,guess who shows up a after he gets to me,the little ass fake blood i had whooped at the court so i kinda now knew why he had the mean mugg so he comes up and me and says "yo g,why tha fuck you beat my boi up?" so i answered him politely and said "look man,kid came at me with an attitude,decides to swing so i disciplined him,you need to teach this kid to stop being a fake gangstar aight,anyways i gotta go" and try to move but this cat grabs me by my hands and says "yo boi,im talking to you,if you aint noticed,i aint here to make friends" so i laughed,looked at dude and said "look man,you old enough to be my dad,im not even gonna go there with you aight,do you and our son a favor and leave me tha fuck alone g" and this guy just bursted out talking loud "YEA,YOU LIL NIGGAZ THESE DAYS ,YALL DONT KNOW SHIT,BECAUSE IM AN OG DONT MEAN I CANT SWING KID,I CAN KNOCK U OUT FASTER THAN SOME OF YOUR PEERS,DONT FUCK WITH ME,IM A CHI TOWN NIGGA,BORN AND BRED" SO i took a deep breath and sighed "ohhhh boy,not this chi-town talk again,what is it with these chicago cats always calling the name of their city when they get into fights,is that supposed to scare me?"so i replied "man please,theres bitch ass niggaz in the chi too,so dont give me that" and so this man decides to draw attention as he removes his watch,locks his knuckles up and starts yelling "BRING IT KID,IMMA SHOW U I DONT PLAY,BRING IT",Some dudes on the right are yelling "FUCK THAT OLD PIECE OF SHIT UP CRIS" but i wasnt tryna hear that as i told dude "look mayne,it dont gotta be this,lets all forget this happened and head on home shall we" but this man wasnt hearing that. He then proceeded to take off his shirt exposing his worn out pot belly with outdated chest air and shit,it was nasty i must say as everyone kept saying "yo cris,u gonna fuck around and get knocked out by this old ass man,he is serious about this shit" but i kept my cool and told myself {theres noway in hell im gonna fight a man my dads age if not older,that aint me" and decided to walk away.Chantell (the half asian,half black girl) was in the hummer yelling "yea forget it,lets go party,we waiting here" as i headed over to the truck

as i walked to the truck,my boy tyree shouted "yo cris,duckkkkk" as i turned to a fatal blow on my nose.Man,at this point i was pissed as fuck,i didnt give a fuck if it was an old man or not as i got up raging with missile fist attacks at the old as man,he fell,got up again locking his fists crying like a baby and shit still uterring the words "im from the chi,im from the chi" sweating and breathing heavily and shit,the more he said it,the dimmer and lower his voice got as i proceeded to slap him,at this point he was scared as fuck he didnt even swing back as he kept taking the slaps,at one point,i kept feeling bad for him but the sheer pleasure of slapping an old ass defiant man who wasnt striking back after trying to be so tough was too addictive to stop.The man's crying was so pathetic that the fake gangster kid disapeard in embarassment as i left him there still bragging about being from chi town with a swollen face from my slaps (im from the chi nigga,imma get u,im from the chi nigga) and i hopped into the hummer bleeding from the nose a bit as Chantelle showed alot of concern and pleaded with me to check my nose to see if it was broken. {this fight worked out to my advantage} i thought to myself...

Bone Collecta
08-21-2005, 08:52 PM
lol u know they fake cause there are no bloods in chicago lmao. fake ass wannabes. they not from here lmao if so they probably from the north side and live wit all the rich white ppl lmao

Big Bad Man
08-21-2005, 09:33 PM
Hahaha, now I see wit you mean grave. Trouble follows you everywhere man.

deadlymelody
08-21-2005, 09:49 PM
Where Shifter goes, old and young gangsters alike, follow. Pretty funny story.

Bone Collecta
08-21-2005, 10:28 PM
gangs here dont wear rags in shit either tsk tsk lames ass fools

Chief 'Broom
08-21-2005, 11:02 PM
Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo you never told us why this fat bitch set off this chain on events on your life anyway.

I would like to end my post with the following Redman quote, "I love a fat bitch with a body enormous.." Etc.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-22-2005, 09:46 AM
Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo you never told us why this fat bitch set off this chain on events on your life anyway.

I would like to end my post with the following Redman quote, "I love a fat bitch with a body enormous.." Etc. o dont worry my friend,im getting there

im just making sure all events are detailed enough so you can have a better understanding of the events that occured:cool:

bringoutthegimp
08-22-2005, 10:35 AM
HAHAHA damn man, this is the single greatest story i have ever heard

Chief 'Broom
08-22-2005, 12:27 PM
Word. Take your time.

TUCO
08-22-2005, 12:43 PM
damn Gravey....if only i had half as many battles as you homey....DAMN i wanna fight someone!
shit used to be fun back in middle school (high school....dudes didnt even bother fuckin with my big ass self 8) )

peace

Murdah Piff
08-22-2005, 02:53 PM
what you all dont knos is graveyard_shifter's secret identity, yea i know who he is his name is redman he loves them fat bitches aint that right nigga. hes just typin this as a gimmick cause he knows the whiteys and euros like boney bitches and will either laugh or be disgusted

peace to my nigga red

p.s. change your standards

ufa
08-22-2005, 03:04 PM
welcome back gravey!!!

SurreaL
08-22-2005, 06:22 PM
Grave's got so much detail in his work, man you gotta write a book dude, shit would be thick, keep it coming..

Ms_sexy
08-22-2005, 08:49 PM
lmao,i remember this very well,i know that bitch

hey Cris!!!

Ms_sexy
08-22-2005, 08:50 PM
what you all dont knos is graveyard_shifter's secret identity, yea i know who he is his name is redman he loves them fat bitches aint that right nigga. hes just typin this as a gimmick cause he knows the whiteys and euros like boney bitches and will either laugh or be disgusted

peace to my nigga red

:D

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-22-2005, 10:10 PM

peace to my nigga red

haha that was funny g

what up mayne:dududu:

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-22-2005, 10:11 PM
lol u know they fake cause there are no bloods in chicago lmao. fake ass wannabes. they not from here lmao if so they probably from the north side and live wit all the rich white ppl lmao
nuff said ma nigga|)

TERRA
08-22-2005, 10:31 PM
ok now can you go on msn?????

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-22-2005, 10:48 PM
ok so we and the chicks get home,chantelle was very concerned about how i ws feeling as i told her i was alright,so they chill,i enter the bathroom,wash up a bit and come out to chill with em,so we all endulge in good conversation getting to know each other and shit,Anyways,most of the time was consumed by drinking and dirty talk as me and chantelle really took our convo to higher heights knowing each other in dept and shit then i noticed tyree and 2 of the other gurls where in a whisper like convo,almost as if they were planning something. SO tyree calls me aside and says "yo cris,so whats ya plan,i know you got ya eyes on that chantelle chick,me imma be real,ive secured a 3some right now,is you gonna be getting any action man?",i replied "nah man,i dont feel like doing that kinda shit,besides,i dont think shes into that type of shit and i wanna know her on a more personal level nah mean,no one night stands and shit" so tyree added "aight man,you think you can take her out or something,ya know,i gotta take care of some buisness and shit" so i gladly obliged and told him "do ya thing mayne" as we dapped and he headed back to them 2 chicks. i quickly went to Chantelle and suggested we head to the nearby bar and kick it and she was more than happy to do so so we headed out leaving the rest of the 4 chicks in there with tyree.so here we are on the highway,just me and her,smoking blunts in the car headed to the bar,we get in there,get to talking and shit and she asks me "yo,theres something i realised about you",im like "what>" she goes "usually,when i hang out with dudes,they be wanting to fuck but u aint on none of that shit,i like that" and i replied "well im not tryna be on some one night stand shit ya know,i actually think we could take this to higher heights" so she agreed and we kept talking as we ordered some drinks which got us both dead drunk,i mean,i was literrally gone and shit but kept my strength up to stay sober and shit,anyways we chilled there for about 2 hrs,she sand,danced,man it was gravy till we got home.i could barely even find the house door keys as she helped me search for em dead drunk and shit then as we walked in,the 1st reaction i had was "WOW". All over the place were clothes,girls boots,shoes,tops,panties,trousers and everything so i decided to open the room door and there they were all laying down fast asleep,tyree naked with them girls all naked ands my brother naked too so im like "damn,my brother never misses the action does he " and walked back into the living room.She looked at me laughing and said "hey atleast they had fun ya know" and i replied "yea,thats coo,so you spending the night or what?",she quickly replied "nah i cant,gotta get those chicks up and take em all home" so there she was grabbing their clothes giving em to the chicks after waking em and telling em to dress us fast to they could head on home,after everyone was dressed up,she hugged me and told me she was gonna call me the next day. Offcourse my brother and tyree were awake too looking half asleep as tyree said "man,you missed out cuz" and my brotha added "YOU REALLLY MISSED OUT CUUZZ",Anyways we all dapped,and went to sleep and shit

the next day,i woke up feeling real good and shit,a preety normal day,i was off from work so i spent some time chilling in the crib watching my favourite series (the twlight zone) on dvd and shit.About an hr later,Teresa (aka mzrzarectah from this forum)called me and we got to talking,it was good hearing from her again and shit as we built on alot of things,it was a worthwhile as my mood was livened by the call.Anyways after her call,chantelle called and shit,she was excited as fuck to hear my voice and suggested we that we hang out at the mall so i picked her up later that day and we chilled in some food resturants,she bought me some gear and shit,man,i felt like some kinda pimp and shit.Anyways this went on for a few weeks,me and her hanging out,getting to know each other more,then one day we got to talking about relationships and shit and there were a few qualities i wasnt really feeling about her so i suggested that we have a casual relationship,just sex and no strings attached and to my suprise,she was mad cool with it.So from then,it was steamy passionate sex,anytime i had the urge to get laid,i would call her and shit,and she was one of the best chicks i had ever slept with in my life and thats one outta tons of em but her bed moves were so impressive,i had become a fan of her addcitive sexual antics and shit.Anyways it went good as she would sometimes come through and cook for me,do my laundry,clean my place up and shit when it was dirty.It got to a point where peeps were thinking we were boyfriend and girlfriend but that wasnt the case,it was just a sexual thing and shit,once instance was when some dude in my block was tryna holla at her and i came thru,he suddently became so apologetic saying shit like "yo ma bad son,i aint know that was your earth and shit nah mean,ma bad,you got taste and shit son..peace"...

SO anyways one day,me and Chantelle were hanging out coming back from the mall and shit and when the fat bitch was standing at a distance and spotted us.She started screaming at chantelle saying "yo better ditch that nigga while its early,you dont wanna get hurt and shit,he and his brotha are dogs,they use women,they play women,his brotha played by cousin and shit" so chantelle turned to me and asked "who the hell is that,whats the deal with her?" ,i replied "girl listen,this girl been bugging,ive never met her before but she been hating but dont even pay her no mind" and the fat pig kept screaming obscenities and shit,it got to a point where she started tryna throw rocks at us and shit so Chantelle was like "this girl is preety serious about this shit,are u sure you didnt mess with her" after she said that,the look i gave her had her changing her words sayoing "ok i shouldnt have said that<ma bad".so anyways,we paid her no mind and walked away,took her home and i headed home myself

TUCO
08-22-2005, 10:53 PM
ive held my own with the neighborhood fat chicks....in bed at least 8) CHEA! (dont hate)
no doubt Gravey....u aint to be fucked with fam

peace

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-22-2005, 10:57 PM
Anyways,that night i took a shower,watched some tv and decided to go sleep.Man the sleep was good till about 4 am when my phone kept ringing non stop,i ignored it 3 times but the person who kept calling didnt stop so i picked it up at the 5th time of them calling and it was this small voiced cat on the phone,i mean this cat sounded like the homo sexual version of Mike tyson and shit tryna threaten me on the phone and shit.He kept saying shit like he ws gonna kill me,put a bullet in ma head,cut my guts out and shit.Now,normally id be pissed as fuck that someone who sounded gay as fuck woke me up with that kinda bullshit but he sounded so homo that i found myself laughing and responding like "look man,if you're gonna threaten someone,atleast have some base in your voice,seriously,are u tryna scare me with that shit?" and he got angrier on the phone trying hard as fuck to sound hard,i mean i started pitying the poor guy as he forced his voice to sound a little rough but shit was not quite happening,Anytime he tried to sound harder,he would sound like he was crying and shit saying stuff like "im gonna cut u up nigga,i know where u live". Personally,that was comical as fuck to me as i told him "look man,you're a loser,i bet you waited all night to tell me this,you sound like a joke,do us both a favour and go kill yourself,seriously,thanx for the good laugh son" as i dropped the phone on him.Dude then calls again and this time,i unplugged the phone and slept on.

deadlymelody
08-22-2005, 11:02 PM
That's a dope story but only thing is messed up about it. You say that your brother was in that sex orgy and he was like "you missed out cuz." I dont know about you guys, but im not having an orgy with my bro involved.

Bone Collecta
08-22-2005, 11:03 PM
lol coo shit

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-22-2005, 11:03 PM
That's a dope story but only thing is messed up about it. You say that your brother was in that sex orgy and he was like "you missed out cuz." I dont know about you guys, but im not having an orgy with my bro involved.
and trust me,i dont do that kinda shit either

Bone Collecta
08-22-2005, 11:05 PM
maaan lol that bitch either stalkin ur ass or thats a small ass city ur in

TERRA
08-22-2005, 11:19 PM
why are you ignoring me gravey!!!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-22-2005, 11:23 PM
I was on 10 minutes ago and u was away lol hol on

Escobar_Incorporated
08-23-2005, 12:08 AM
it might be the vodka talking but, gravey,, u da man..almost as cool as me but...not quite. one day u'll be there number two.. :)

supream killah prophet
08-23-2005, 02:41 AM
dope story son. what do you do for a living?

SurreaL
08-23-2005, 07:37 AM
i bet you waited all night to tell me this,you sound like a joke,do us both a favour and go kill yourself,seriously,thanx for the good laugh son" as i dropped the phone on him.Dude then calls again and this time,i unplugged the phone and slept on.

haha, good shit man.

Big Bad Man
08-23-2005, 08:50 AM
dope story son. what do you do for a living?
Haha, wit u talkin about man? U n Gravey like brurs. Lol at that dude soundin like a homo version of Tyson. I get them kinda calls all the time man.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-23-2005, 11:12 AM
why are you ignoring me gravey!!!!
you better be on today:yes:

Roman Deini
08-23-2005, 11:57 AM
it might be the vodka talking but, gravey,, u da man..almost as cool as me but...not quite. one day u'll be there number two.. :)
says number three. im still numero uno. you must have lost your mind.

Big Bad Man
08-23-2005, 01:33 PM
says number three. im still numero uno. you must have lost your mind.
I see u 3 back on the spirits :lmao:

Roman Deini
08-23-2005, 02:30 PM
^^ now this fuckin dude has the nerve to say he is number 1. pshh, he wished.

Big Bad Man
08-23-2005, 02:34 PM
^^ now this fuckin dude has the nerve to say he is number 1. pshh, he wished.Fuck number 1. Im too godly for a number man.

Roman Deini
08-23-2005, 03:00 PM
hahahaha number im associated with is the number 7 ya smell me. if not ima put some gatches in ya mouth ya smell me? im talking tough cuz i do talk tough and i do do tough things.

Big Bad Man
08-23-2005, 03:08 PM
hahahaha number im associated with is the number 7 ya smell me. if not ima put some gatches in ya mouth ya smell me? im talking tough cuz i do talk tough and i do do tough things.
Lmfao. Settled then. Ur 7. Im numero uno.

Roman Deini
08-23-2005, 03:13 PM
7 also the number for God ya smell me? G's up hoes down, fuck it let the bitch drown. let grave continue with the story.

Big Bad Man
08-23-2005, 03:18 PM
7 also the number for God ya smell me? G's up hoes down, fuck it let the bitch drown. let grave continue with the story.
Aye. Never meant to spam fuck outta ya thread gravey. Please continue...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-23-2005, 10:52 PM
anyways the next day,i had a good laugh at the expense at the homo verseion of tyson that called me earlier that morning to threaten me,basically shit went well for most part but little did i know,i was about to create a new enemy to add to the list of foes ihad already had.As yall know,me and chantelle had a casual relationship,it was basically just sex with no string attached,so basically,the way i saw it,it meant i could still do me and meet other chicks and see whats out there for me and thats what i did. In a week,i would get a ton of numbers from chick,loose some,forget some,call some and not really persue shit. Chantelle still came through sometimes when i called her,and believe me,sometimes we would just chill and talk and kick it,it wasnt always about sex and shit.Anyways One day at work,i met this peruvian chick named Titi,this gurl was a serious bombshell,i mean this gurl was hot,respectful,really open minded and everything i needed in a chick so i aproached her,got her number and we got to talking or whatever,and shit escaladed into dates,we dated for a few weeks then ended up crossing that birdge one night and we started a sexual relationship too for a good minute.But also with her,it wasnt an official relationship although i had the plans of sealing things in due time when i fully got to know her. So for a short minute i was juggling btween her and chantelle then after a while i stopped calling Chantelle much and really spending more time with Titi till one day Chantelle called me on my phone asking me why i wasnt talking to her much anymore,my excuse was "girl,listen,ive been going thru alotta shit lately,i just need sometime to myself to clear my head and decide on what path i must move with my future,nothing against you",her reply was "but im more than a friend to you,if u got a problem,you can talk to me,i should be able to be there for you and shit" and my reply was "look Chantelle,i just wanna be alone aight,thats all" so we went back and forth with that and ended the phone convo with polite goodnites and shit while i went to bed. But one good friday,Titi called me in the afternoon and told me not to make plans because she was gonna come spend the night at my crib and shit,so i cancelled all plans to hang out with my niggaz and awaited her because she had also promised to braid my hair and shit.She came thru around 7 in the evening,we kissed,she chilled and started braiding my hair as we talked,She kept saying "damn boi,you got toooooo dammmmn much hair,how long u been growing it?" and i replied "my mom started doing my shit since i was a toddler,what u expect" so we talked on till she was done,after that,we endulged in kisses which led into some bedroom action.SO im in there doing my thing,expressing my manhood and boning the shit outta this chick when i heard a knock on my door.

i ignored it twice as i continued what i was doing but the person at the door was not giving up and kept knocking and shit so i stopped and told her "hol on,lemme see who it is" she kept saying "nah forget it,theyll go eventually,lets do us",and i should have listened but i insisted on going to see who it was and shit. So i headed to the door with the persistent knocks still emerging and looked thru the peep hole to see who it is,but the person but their finger in the peephole hiding their identity and shit,so i yelled "WHO IS IT?" and got no reply,i did it 2 times again and still no reply,so this had me alarmed as i proceeded to enter my room,went under my bed and grabbed a pistol i had copped a long time ago from connections for protection. Titi saw me drag the pistol out and got scared asking me "Cris,whats going on,is there a need for that thing?",i replied "listen Titi,the person out there aint responding,something aint right there,so imma be back aight" ,closed the room door and proceeded to the sitting room door again ready for anything as the person kept knocking and shit. I yelled again "WHO IS IT?" but they were not saying shit,i checked the peep hole and the finger was blocking it again so i decided to open the door at impulse and point the pistol at whoever and so thats what i did and the 1st words i hear are "SURPRISEEEE"

AT this point,i was shocked,the only words that sprung outta my mouth were "holy shit" as i put the pistol back in the back of my jeans and rebuked the person at the door saying "dont ever play like that again,i could have shot you for real" and the person replied "i bet you aint expect me huh? i thought id suprise you boo" and yes,it was Chantelle herself as she said "boi,go put that gun away,you aint shooting no one tonite" as i tried to block the door from her entering put she pushed me aside,entered my crib,headed to the fridge,got some soda and chilled on the couch.At this point my heart was pumping fast,i did not want Titi to find out about her so i asked her "yo,i told u i wanted to be by myself for a minute,what u doing here?",she replied "boi i was worried about you so i decided to check on you and see how you doing,you dont look to excited to see me though,whats going on" but i kept quiet and said "look,sit here,gotta put this gun back,ill be back" and headed over to the room. Titi was in the bed quiet as hell,you could see she was curious as fuck as to what happened as she asked me "so what happened" so i made up a lie to buy time to go get rid off Chantelle and said "listen baby,theres a cat out there im in serious deals with,i mean the deals we are working on are very sensitive and he doesnt trust people,he believes peeps will snitch on us so he always comes here only when im alone,if he knows that there is someone else in here,he could murk us both so i need a favour baby,please stay put in here and be quiet aight so he agreed and said "becareful Cris as i headed in there again and shit. Anyways i head on back to the sitting room and chantelle stands up and is tryna grab on me and shit,kissing on me but i was reluctant and shit as she said "Cris,whats goin on ,you usually dont reject me " and i replied "Listen chantelle,i really would apreciate it if u left right now,i need some time alone,i mean it,i dont want company today" so she stopped,looked at me in a perculiar way and said "im not leaving till you tell me whats wrong" and before i could say "please leave" ,Titi walks out and says "i knew it,i knew i heard a girl in here,wtf is going on??" and chantelle looked at her with a mean mug and turned to me asking "CRIS,WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS" once again,i found myself uttering the words "HOLY SHIT"

Bedlam
08-23-2005, 11:00 PM
haha, these stories are great

Kriszy Substance
08-24-2005, 01:52 AM
Quite entertaining graveyard_shifter...got a bitch hooked.... some "As the Graveyard Turns" shit...whats next? whats next?...*twitch, twitch*

supream killah prophet
08-24-2005, 01:57 AM
"HOLY SHIT"hahahahahahahahahhahaha

supream killah prophet
08-24-2005, 02:02 AM
Haha, wit u talkin about man? U n Gravey like brurs. Lol at that dude soundin like a homo version of Tyson. I get them kinda calls all the time man.grave and i havin't been talkin' for a while so i'm a bit outdated on what going on in his life right now.

Bone Collecta
08-24-2005, 03:04 AM
lol at ya story u need a sitcom on HBO Grave

arcane
08-24-2005, 09:38 AM
LMAO - I'm checking this thread for daily updates like it's a soap opera... good shit.

Big Bad Man
08-24-2005, 12:12 PM
lol at ya story u need a sitcom on HBO Grave
Yer no kiddin man.

deadlymelody
08-24-2005, 04:01 PM
I wish I could get 2 hot girls feenin for me like that haha.

Ms_sexy
08-25-2005, 08:34 PM
continue continue

eVoL
08-25-2005, 08:48 PM
ey yo shifter, gimme her digits, she sounds like a freak!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-26-2005, 02:14 PM
^^hahaha evol..wut up mayne

and thanx for the welcome ufa

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-26-2005, 03:03 PM
aight lets continue

so im there standing in the middle of 2 angry broads ready to kick each others asses plus mine,Chantelle kept asking me "yo,who is this bitch,why she come outta your room half naked,you playing me?" and i turned to her in an agressive manner and told her "1st of yall,we wasnt together,2ndly i think i can date whoever i want,we was just fucking and thats it and besides,i been stopped messin with you so i dont know what tha fuck you talking about". Minute i said that,this gurl went ballisitic on me saying shit like "ohh,its like that now,nigga,i used to cook for you,do ya laundry and all that,shit i was more like a wifey to you and you gonna do me like that?" whilst Titi added "ohhh really,so you got another bitch cooking for you while you while you fucking me and shit nigga?" and i replied "now now,lets not get it twisted,i never made both of yall my girlfriends,2ndly,yall aint never asked me if i was involved with anybody else and shit". Titi just walked closer to me and said "nigga,you aint have to lie to me,talking all that shit about u got deals out here when u was actually tryna get rid of ya comcubine,i dont need this shit,you can have the bitch,im out". Minute she said that ,Chantelle just started cussing her out "im not the whore,its you,i was with this nigga 1st so you the dirty one,yea yea,get out,you dont want it with me,as Ttiti got to the door and said "im not gonna fight you girl,i got more class than that,go ahead and have that nigga and walked out. At this point,i was pissed as fuck,this chick Chantelle had just ruined my chance with a potential serious girlfriend as i said to her "you happy now?you can leave too now,but this chick was not going,she kept adding on "nigga,you done fucked with the wrong girl,imma show you,watch,you gonna wish u never knew me,you fucked with my feelings and now imma fuck with more than just your feelings nigga" and threw the remote control at me walking out with a slam on the door. After they left,i sat down for a minute and thought about what just happened and told myself "life goes on" and called another chick i knew from around the way who came thru and we did out thing.

Anyways for the next few weeks ,rumours were going around town about what i had done to them chicks and i would have cats come up to me calling me a pimp and shit.infact i had this one dude say "damn son,you gotta teach me ya trick,i need me some game in ma life" and i rebuked kid saying "listen man,this shit is nothing to be proud off,peoples emmotiions were hurt and if i could take that shit back,i would mayne aight,being a pimp is not great so cut that shit out" and cat walked away disillusioned.Anyways one day,it was me ,my brotha and 2 other cats hanging out in the mall and shit,we had gone to get some bites to eat while tryna figure out the deal with that fat girl,anyways it was a big argument goin on btween me and my brother as i kept drilling him to tell me what excatly he had done to this fat chicks cousin but the kid kept saying "listen up man,i dont know that chick mayne,damn i dont gotta lie" ,anyways,we kept drillin each other about this issue tillw e left it alone,then we all decided to walk through the mall checking our gear and shit,upon reaching the left wing of the mall,from a distance were 2 familiar figures. I kept saying "nooo man,it cant be" but they drew closer and looked familiar as hell so i told the boys "yo enter this shop real quick,i want us to see something without being spotted" so we entered the shop by one of the cd stands and watched as the figures drew closer,.then one of my boys said "oh shit,dude,you are so fucked",i turn to look closer and to my amazement,the one thing i feared the most was coming true,i couldnt believe it,i kept saying "i know she didnt".It was the fat girl walking through the mall with Chantelle and shit looking like they had been friends for years and shit and knowing that they both had vendetta's against me,i knew this had to be a coalition for operation {destroy cris} so i turned to my boy cody and said "yo cody,why dont u walk behind em and hear what they saying man,they dont know you like that so they prolly wont suspect anything,there is something very wrong with this picture" so he gladly agreed and walked silently behind them as me and my friends took the oppsite direction towards the entrance of the mall and shit.About half an hr later,he returns and says "well,they were talking alot about kicking it,fashion and all that girlie stuff but man,imma put it to you like this,you and your brothas name came up and all i can say is,yall better watch your backs,the fat girl said she was gonna get yall set up or some shit like that and if that didnt work,she was gonna beat yall to pulp".I laughed and uttered the words "WHAT THA FUCK"

Bone Collecta
08-26-2005, 03:13 PM
lmao they were "thinkin of a master plan"

Big Bad Man
08-27-2005, 08:22 AM
lmao they were "thinkin of a master plan""a fat bitch wit a muthafuckin gun...."

Thats fucked up Gravey haha. Bitches goin mental when they knew the deal, cant stand that man. Chantelle musta had the loves for u regardless of wit she said. Anyhow, next...

deadlymelody
08-27-2005, 02:26 PM
This is hilarious

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-29-2005, 12:01 PM
anyways,after being told that,i didnt really regard it too much and took it for a joke saying "seriously,what could those bitches possibly do to me",everyone all agreed that they were a joke and we proceeded walking. Now the mall had about 4 floors,at this time,we were at the 1st floor but in order to get away from them,we hopped into the escalator which took us to the very top floor where we chilled in a resturant talking on and making weekly plans.Anyways we chilled for about an hr cracking jokes on the fat girl and shit when i saw my homegirl Tanisha walking by carrying a bundle of bags,it was preety obvious she was shopping like crazy that day so i called her name out "yo Tanisha,over here" and she saw us and came thru in excitement and said "hey Cris wut up " and proceeded to sit on one of the chairs,she then greeded my brother and the other dudes and turned to me saying "so whats up nigga,i aint seen u since that party",i then replied "ive been around girl,but that fat bitch been making my life a living hell and shit,since that party,ive been in fights and shit,its not even funny".Minute i said this,Tanisha got really agitated and mean mugged and was like "that bitch still starting shit,yo,where does that bitch leave,imma set her ass straight again",i laughed and responded "guess what?" she replied "what?",i responded "shes right here in the mall with some other chick i was messing with,word is they plotting some shit on me". So Tanisha got up,grabbed me by the hand and said "lets go find em,we gonna solve this shit nigga".Now i had to think carefully about this,the 1st thing that came to mind was that the fat bitch was too much to handle for Tanish and even worse,she had just teamed up with chantelle,another thing that came to mind was the fact that Tanisha was a little too hood and if she knew she wasnt gonna win the battle,she would prolly do something really drastic like stab the big girl so it was risky but after good thought,i decided that we should really find them because i had gotten tired of the bullshit.So here i was walking the mall with a heated homegirl uttering words like "imma puncture me a fat bitch,she dont want it" and i kept pumpin her up "yea i feel you,that shit she on is so childish,the bitch needs a life" and she gladly agreed. At this point,it was me and Tanisha alone as my brother and the other guys didnt wanna leave the food they ordered so they stayed back.we headed down to the 1st floor off the mall and here we were searching for an odd sized girl and a disgrunted mentally unstable good looking broad.For about 15 minutes,we searched shop to shop,looked around us and no sign off them,then at the exit of the mall,our prayers were answered.There they were standing together laughing and really getting along right like they had known each other all their lives.Tanisha gave me one of her bags and said "hold on,imma handle this" and then proceeded to walk towards them and shit.Next thing i hear "yo bitch,what is your problem,you aint getting off my niggaz nuts huh" and before i knew it,she swung at the fat chik.It was truly a gloriious moment for me,the slap was so brutal and exact that the sounds it made were totally convincing that some justice had been served

Man,it was truly a moment,everyone were startled as this slap made a loud distinctive sound {PAAAAA} Right on the girls face as i saw traces of red emerging on her light skin, "damnnn" were the 1st words i uttered as Tanisha turned on the chantelle and asked her "who tha fuck are you??" and chantelle replied "i dont know you,i dont got a problem with you so it dont gotta be beef" and so Tanisha left her alone and turned back to the fat gurl who came back raging with slap too,but missed her by an inch and so now they were at it again as i watched from a distance.It was preety shocking how Tanisha had shown so much strength compared to last time,infact it was almost as if she had taken some strength bringing drugs to keep her at par with the energy of the big girl.Now one thing i noticed about the big girl was that she had gotten slower,he punches were not coming as fast as they were before,infact her movements suggested that something was slowing her down drastically but then it hit me,looking at the plastics they were carrying suggested that she may had been seriously full as they had buckets of kfc in the plastic bag."damn,she ate herself to weakness" i thought to myself as the fat girl just couldnt deliver the showdown i expected,at one point,her breathing increased,it seemed as if she was seriously fatigued and so Tanisha took advantage off the situation and layed a smackdown on the big girls ass.I mean it was serious,the girl got slaps,punches,kicks,u name it but the fight wouldnt last too long as security came through and broke them up.After interviewing em both,the security guards gave em a serious warning and allowed em to go their seperate ways.Tanisha and i headed over to my crib were she chilled for a little minute saying stuff like "she didnt want it,Cris,anytime that bitch gets outta line,call me aight",she then went on to reminiise with me on back in the day when she would discipline alotta dumb broads for me and we laughed about it.Anyways to cut a long story short,me and Tanisha kicked it for a bout an hr and later i took her home

Chief 'Broom
08-29-2005, 12:10 PM
she ate herself to weakness - ha ha

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-29-2005, 12:22 PM
Anyways after dropping her,i came home to meet my brother and them dudes sitting in my living room asking me questions like "what happened son,yall disapeard from the mall,why u aint come get us?" and i replied "listen up yall,you guys missed a showdown,Tanisha whopped the bitch to shreads g"mny brother quickly said "hell no,i dont believe that,it cant be,that bitch strikes like thunder cuz" and i replied boldy "listen up guys,that bitch got laid that fuck down,that was some funny shit"so we kept talking about it as the guys were now cursing themselves for not showing up and experiencing such a glorious moment and shit, then i said "damn man,Tanisha is the shit g,that girl has always had ma back anytime shit gets wild" and all them dudes started mumbling "son wake up,dont u see whats goin on" but i didnt quite get what they were hinting at and my brother said "i think theres a reason why Tanisha goes all out for you,i dont think she would do the same thing for any of us,wake up son and smell the cofee",so i thought about it for a minute and said "noooooooo," and all them dudes started laughing like "yea son,it was bound to happen,you better find out whats good with that" but i disregarded them and we changed the subject to something else.

now Tanisha was a girl i had met years ago at a basketball game,she was initially a friend of another chick i had known for years and she got introduced to me as we shared the same interest in basketball.She was the type of girl you would just wanna sit down and look at all day because her features were really out off this world,i mean the girl was they type to intimidate even the biggest players at 1st glance.One thing about her was her ability to speak her mind,i mean she didnt have a problem with embarassing or shaming anyone to get her point out and thats what eventually ended alot of relationships she was in because most dudes she dated couldnt stand the truth she would be spitting at em.A few times,she would tell me certain things i didnt like but because they were true,id just take it in and move on along,offcourse she was cool to chill with and loved clowning on people,espeically niggaz that tried to spit weak game at her,she would clown em to their face and they dared not say anything back or she would go haywire on them.Basically one of her weaknesses was the fact that she fought alot and had alotta female enemies but because her family was connected to gangs and shit,most girls were scared to strike back at her.she basically was a caramel skinned,hazel eyed beauty with alot of attitude.Now basically through the years me and her had a solid friendship but not once did i ever think of her in a romantic manner ever,not because i wasnt interested but because of her choice in men,she was really into the wimp types she could push around and she knew i wasnt one of those so i never ever thought that we would ever think of each other in that way till thursday of that week when......

Roman Deini
08-29-2005, 12:28 PM
gravey painting stories like he a modern day picasso. the new shakespeare.

08-29-2005, 01:50 PM
love readin this shit, haha

Bone Collecta
08-29-2005, 03:28 PM
nicce shiiiiiiit lol ate herself to weakness. you need to make this shit to a movie nigga lol. u got drama, romance, action, everything in one.

Mark
08-29-2005, 05:51 PM
This is fiction.

Bedlam
08-29-2005, 06:56 PM
uh oh^, mark came in with the hate.

I think its true, although somethings my be a little enhanced to sound better

funny shit though

Ms_sexy
08-29-2005, 08:58 PM
this story is real,i know the bitch

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-29-2005, 10:13 PM
now now peeps,let the man have his opinion...

he is from Holland,a very peaceful country with morals,offcourse shit like this will seem outta this world to him,but my real live American heads who see this shit everyday will definately tell u that this is no new thing to em,Bone collecta for example is from chi-town which is next to where i live when im not in LA,MN,cd and vicel0rds run this part of the USA and best believe the bitches out here is nutty so in other words,i wouldnt blame someone outside this country who dont know about this shit,all i can say is..we live the shit you watch in the movies...nuff said

Bone Collecta
08-29-2005, 11:13 PM
i believe this is very possible. lol ppl are crazy especially in the hoods. it should be a movie tho lol. sometimes thats how life works like a movie. mark chill out dont hate lol. Chicago is tough dependin where u are niggas be crazy sometimes. we a very big gang city. LK, VL, GD, and Black stones were all made here.

Mark
08-30-2005, 04:17 AM
hahahaha, man, people are obsessed with Graveyard Shifter, they adore you Gravey :yes: . I was just testing what would happen if I would typ something down like that.

And you think nothing happens in Holland? lol Amsterdam got some of the biggest weed, drugs, alcohol, stripbars, porn, whores and drugs shits. In Holland everybody goes to bars and discos at the age of 15 and get dronk as fuck. That's not the reality in USA!

In USA movies kids with the age of 19 and 20 hang out @ shopping centres, thats complete sad. Like some sort of beggars they just hang and cant drink alcohol, cause they aint 21 hahahahha - fucking USA.

The most stupid thing is: they CAN carrie guns! lmao

And yep its true: almost all Americans are fat people like whales.

Bone Collecta
08-30-2005, 05:00 AM
ummmmmm shut the fuck up

Mark
08-30-2005, 05:28 AM
Dont say such shit. You mad cause I post one thing towards Gravey that you dont like. I was just joking and since Gravey took it serious, I take it serious too yes. And I can have my opinion about USA. Freedom of speech. So you better shut the fuck up.

Mark
08-30-2005, 05:34 AM
And yo, I don't want any trouble or whatever, so let's be nice to eachother again, kiss cheeks, give flowers. No homo. WINK WINK.
--Back on topic now!

http://www.yoto98.noaa.gov/books/whales/blue1.gif

LadySnowBlood
08-30-2005, 10:09 AM
now kiss and make up..
NOW!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-30-2005, 10:55 AM
And yo, I don't want any trouble or whatever, so let's be nice to eachother again, kiss cheeks, give flowers. No homo. WINK WINK.
--Back on topic now!

http://www.yoto98.noaa.gov/books/whales/blue1.gif
lol

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-30-2005, 10:57 AM
hahahaha, man, people are obsessed with Graveyard Shifter, they adore you Gravey :yes: . I was just testing what would happen if I would typ something down like that.

And you think nothing happens in Holland? lol Amsterdam got some of the biggest weed, drugs, alcohol, stripbars, porn, whores and drugs shits. In Holland everybody goes to bars and discos at the age of 15 and get dronk as fuck. That's not the reality in USA!

In USA movies kids with the age of 19 and 20 hang out @ shopping centres, thats complete sad. Like some sort of beggars they just hang and cant drink alcohol, cause they aint 21 hahahahha - fucking USA.

The most stupid thing is: they CAN carrie guns! lmao

And yep its true: almost all Americans are fat people like whales.
cool but what im saying is the amount of crime there isnt as bad or gruesome as here and thats a good thing as far as im concerned

Roman Deini
08-30-2005, 11:55 AM
There are a lot of shootings in Amsterdam ordered by mob members. And they do it at daylight, they dont give a fuck. But ah well. Just continue man.

Bone Collecta
08-30-2005, 12:31 PM
Dont say such shit. You mad cause I post one thing towards Gravey that you dont like. I was just joking and since Gravey took it serious, I take it serious too yes. And I can have my opinion about USA. Freedom of speech. So you better shut the fuck up.
USA>Holland

Gully Reloaded
08-30-2005, 02:04 PM
What up with White kids trying to hard to sound Hip Hop now a days?

This Little Wigger running around saying "ya smell me?" all the time because Jim Jones does it, Fuckin Genetic Recessive Trait having Mutant.

Fr@z
08-30-2005, 03:30 PM

This Little Wigger running around saying "ya smell me?" all the time because Jim Jones does it, Fuckin Genetic Recessive Trait having Mutant.
What's the matter? the C.I.A got you pushing too many pencils?

Gully Reloaded
08-30-2005, 03:50 PM
What's the matter? the C.I.A got you pushing too many pencils?

http://www.scottishfilms.co.uk/images/loch-ness/loch-ness-monster-dvd-front.jpg

Fr@z
08-30-2005, 04:02 PM
http://www.scottishfilms.co.uk/images/loch-ness/loch-ness-monster-dvd-front.jpg
http://www.famousdudes.com/pics/ArnoldSchwarzenegger/arnold19.jpg

I think he really likes you

bringoutthegimp
08-30-2005, 04:05 PM
thanks for fucking up the thread

Roman Deini
08-30-2005, 04:05 PM
USA>Holland
Ehhh, I agree tho with this.

Roman Deini
08-30-2005, 04:07 PM

lol, im just fucking around. i aint no wigger and i dont try to sound hiphop so just stay calm.

Fr@z
08-30-2005, 04:10 PM
thanks for fucking up the thread
Ma shites were heavy waterloggin it up

Gully Reloaded
08-30-2005, 05:28 PM
lol, im just fucking around. i aint no wigger and i dont try to sound hiphop so just stay calm.
I just want to upset you all, see how Mad Euro Trash over there got.

That is all.

Ms_sexy
08-30-2005, 08:36 PM
continue the story boi

Big Bad Man
08-31-2005, 05:04 PM
I just want to upset you all, see how Mad Euro Trash over there got.

That is all.Deini only messin, ya fanny wart. And theres no such hing as the Loch Ness Monster. I was swimmin backstroke 1 day wit Amerie in mind n a wet-suit on, popped a boner, n a worldwide phenom started. I am the Loch Ness Monster n u fear me :yes:

Continue gravey...

Gully Reloaded
08-31-2005, 06:32 PM
Deini only messin, ya fanny wart. And theres no such hing as the Loch Ness Monster. I was swimmin backstroke 1 day wit Amerie in mind n a wet-suit on, popped a boner, n a worldwide phenom started. I am the Loch Ness Monster n u fear me :yes:

Continue gravey...
Jesus Christ that was Gay, you Pale Off White Genetic Mutation.

But it's Expected

Big Bad Man
08-31-2005, 06:38 PM

Place your kind dont last long in :)

Gully Reloaded
08-31-2005, 08:57 PM

Place your kind dont last long in :)
Word, I'm Sure.

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_aug2003/Kilt.jpg

JASPER
08-31-2005, 09:03 PM
Lame cank syndrome.

You're fat.

Mark
09-01-2005, 04:20 AM
hahahah lmao

Anyway: GRAVEY CONTINUE THE STORY

Big Bad Man
09-01-2005, 08:14 AM
Word, I'm Sure.

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_aug2003/Kilt.jpg
Wrong place Batman.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-01-2005, 12:15 PM
continuing when i return

LUST MENG
09-01-2005, 01:46 PM
your a fag. i would knock you out then show your mom my dick you fucking loser.

why you lie so much nocrisp ? to impress euros ? are you still in the south african wutang clan ?

also i can be a s hard a i want and still show some slut me cock on the net.

i have 4 times the stripes in the streets that you nocrips. id fucking desrtory youhttp://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-1190-1125531919.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-01-2005, 01:49 PM
^^^hahahahaha faggot,im sure im white as hell because lust homo said so hahaha..son im blacker than michel jackson in an oven you homo,seriously u have no place to talk herb

lets go back to history again
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/thundergod01/lillust1rn.jpg

LUST MENG
09-01-2005, 01:53 PM
who said your white pussyboy. your fucking gay and would get stomped out son

all you ever type is bullshit. you know youd touch floor son.

your stroys are also sooo fucking gay, almost as much as you posting my cock pic that youi have saved for some reson.

we showing my cock to a girl and getting played = funny

you saving the pic and posting it every min = gay

fucking liar, lie about some more shit you lame.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
09-01-2005, 01:56 PM
man 36 and mark need to hurry so they can get faggot queef ass bitches like this off the forum

shit is pathetic

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-01-2005, 01:57 PM
^^yea man..he just mad that he wasnt born black

he has always been a desperate faggot who always wanted top be down..he just crying cause i pulled his card on that shit

09-01-2005, 01:58 PM
:lmao: i mean cmon if you really all the shit you say, why the fuck you wasting your time talking shit to people on a forum??

real motherfuckers don't talk about it, they go and do it

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-01-2005, 01:59 PM
word up

by the way,can a mod clean this thread up for me

LUST MENG
09-01-2005, 02:00 PM
are you fucvlking kidding me ? hahaha wtf ? you got nothing son. im a fucking hungarian warrior and proud.

what a surpirse all the eruos are crying i diss there hero.
fag

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-01-2005, 02:01 PM
wipe the tears meng

stop crying fag

09-01-2005, 02:02 PM
are you fucvlking kidding me ? hahaha wtf ? you got nothing son. im a fucking hungarian warrior and proud.

what a surpirse all the eruos are crying i diss there hero.
fag

two facts wrong

1. I'm not european
2. i'm suprised you even got words out your mouth, cause you full of shit

LUST MENG
09-01-2005, 02:03 PM
wipe the tears meng

stop crying fag
you should stop lieing

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-01-2005, 02:03 PM
hahaha

he a cornball

when he cant win an arguements..he uses corny shit as nocrisp,you're european and all that fag shit..

seriously..dont u have anything better you dumb fuck

LUST MENG
09-01-2005, 02:08 PM
haha nocrisp imagine we were having this talk face to face, your talking about my dick like you love it b. and then you come with wigger cause your black. fucking hurting. my points are that your a lair and a geek and it proven. i am not a wigger and anything ive said it the truth unlike you son

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-01-2005, 02:08 PM
yea aight wigga....

come harder you bitch

LUST MENG
09-01-2005, 02:12 PM
haha nocrisp imagine we were having this talk face to face, your talking about my dick like you love it b. and then you come with wigger cause your black. fucking hurting. my points are that your a lair and a geek and it proven. i am not a wigger and anything ive said it the truth unlike you son

yea aight

oh shit he maned up and admited it.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-01-2005, 02:13 PM
oh snap...this fat pimple head is still at it

hahaha..make my day fag..make my day

LUST MENG
09-01-2005, 02:15 PM
oh snap...this fat pimple head is still at it

hahaha..make my day fag..make my dayNAH IM OUT CAUSE UNLIKE YOU I CANT LIVE ON HERE AND ALWAYS GET THE LAST WORD FUCKING NO LIFE
ILL BE BACK TO REMIND YOU THAT YOUR A FAG DONT WORRY BITCH, IN THE MEANTIME TRY NOT TO TELL THE EUROS ANYMORE BLATANT LIES

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-01-2005, 02:16 PM
still crying...hahahahaha

http://www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/300/baby_crying_closeup.jpg

come on Lust..dontu got better

Big Bad Man
09-01-2005, 02:56 PM
Fuck off lust men ya wee dick. Ima white european and I say ur a bent wigga! All that talk face to face n shit. Hahaha! Man, I guarantee you wee man, if I seen you face to face Id laugh ma ass off, KO you for the fuck of it, n bounce on yer head for a bit just for being a homo. Shit, I might even break sumtin for gravey.

But we know that could never happen. All you do is spend ya life on internet sites talkin shite. Go get laid man. Im sure yall find some wee bitch who can make do wit that fuckin maggot of yours. Hit the weights, get outside a bit. Then you might get some stripes. Hahaha. Wit a fuckin nobjockey!

LUST MENG
09-01-2005, 02:57 PM
Sure Fatass. Nice Try Defending Your Boyfriend.

36chambers
09-01-2005, 03:00 PM
cleaned up 4 u Grave

peace.

Big Bad Man
09-01-2005, 03:01 PM
Sure Fatass. Nice Try Defending Your Boyfriend.
Nuttin to do wit gravey, I never liked you man. This just a chance to catch up again nah mean? Fat ass? Hahaha. Aye wee man..... Im ripped to shreds wigga. U wish you were built like me chicken neck!

Big Bad Man
09-01-2005, 03:02 PM
Fuckin faggot. References to ma ass, and boyfriends? How homo can 1s mindstate really be?

LUST MENG
09-01-2005, 03:03 PM
Your Fat Do Some Cardio Big Bad Girl

Big Bad Man
09-01-2005, 03:09 PM
Your Fat Do Some Cardio Big Bad Girl
Cardios for females. Ask any female on this place who saw ma pics n shit, I am the definition of a man. Hahaha. Ask anybody on this place period about your aesthetics and we got ourselves some comedy. Come back at me when you hit puberty. Peace.

LUST MENG
09-01-2005, 03:16 PM
Just Cause You Got Skales Pussy Wet Dont Mean Shit Doggy.

Big Bad Man
09-01-2005, 03:30 PM
Just Cause You Got Skales Pussy Wet Dont Mean Shit Doggy.
How the fuck can a man hink like this? U need help wee man.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-02-2005, 01:58 PM
man..i dont even wanna continue this story anymore man..that faggot just ruined my thread and killed my interest in it...

peace

Bone Collecta
09-02-2005, 02:52 PM
True Story

Big Bad Man
09-02-2005, 03:37 PM
man..i dont even wanna continue this story anymore man..that faggot just ruined my thread and killed my interest in it...

peace
That aint the gravey I know... Nuh uh. Get typin brur.

Mark
09-02-2005, 03:40 PM
lol, 36chambers deleted like 20 stupid replies in this topic just for you Gravey. You got to typ something down for him :D

LUST MENG
09-02-2005, 04:07 PM
u mad ?

Ronin
09-03-2005, 12:51 PM
lol lust has become a twat now

good story grave, keep it going

your pimp status is unrivalled

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-04-2005, 02:29 PM
yea imma continue..got some pictures too so stay tuned

Bone Collecta
09-04-2005, 04:17 PM
o shit pics huh? lol i wanna see what them ladies look like

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-06-2005, 10:19 PM
yea this officially continues tomorow

Bone Collecta
09-06-2005, 10:38 PM
Yeeaaaaaaah!

Big Bad Man
09-07-2005, 07:48 AM
Good shit.

supream killah prophet
09-09-2005, 09:01 AM
we still waiting Grave

09-09-2005, 03:28 PM
man... why do fat bitchez..... i mean really fat bitchez..... ...... think they're sexy?!?!?!?!?!

Bedlam
09-09-2005, 03:57 PM
yea this officially continues tomorow
that was sept 6, its sept 9th now. u gonna finish the story man?

Big Bad Man
09-09-2005, 06:02 PM
man... why do fat bitchez..... i mean really fat bitchez..... ...... think they're sexy?!?!?!?!?!
Me sometimes. Why? Coz I can ;) Only if I got excuses right enough.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-11-2005, 12:48 PM
im not continuing this shit till haters stop ruining my shit...

sorry yall but im not feeling how some cats dont understand the significance of doing something productive with ya time

urbanlegendmf
09-11-2005, 01:42 PM
How the fuck can a man hink like this? U need help wee man.
YOUR A 22 YR OLD REDHEADED 5 FOOT 6 AND 230 POUNDS OF SCOTTISH BEER LARD WHO ROCKS SKIRTS

supream killah prophet
09-12-2005, 03:53 AM
im not continuing this shit till haters stop ruining my shit...

sorry yall but im not feeling how some cats dont understand the significance of doing something productive with ya timemy bro haters have and always will be with us, if nothing was done because of them nothing in this world would exist. so continue with the story and thats an order son.

Big Bad Man
09-12-2005, 10:46 AM
YOUR A 22 YR OLD REDHEADED 5 FOOT 6 AND 230 POUNDS OF SCOTTISH BEER LARD WHO ROCKS SKIRTS
22, Blonde but shaved, 6,1 and 230 wit a 8 pack. Dont even drink. Too sexy for drink. Only skirt I got is your maws.

Like I said, ask a female who seen ma pics, or even people in ma good books who saw the manbeast. U wish you were built like me. Peace.

Big Bad Man
09-12-2005, 10:47 AM
my bro haters have and always will be with us, if nothing was done because of them nothing in this world would exist. so continue with the story and thats an order son.
Amen.

Bone Collecta
09-12-2005, 02:46 PM
Chea!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-12-2005, 03:07 PM
ok so anyways that thursday i went over to Tanisha's crib to see her brother.Now mw and her brother were good friends.I initially had met the kid through his sister on a smoking session a while back and ever since then we had been cool,One thing about her brother Marc was that he was a college dropout kid who basically didnt give a fuck about life.He loved the streets and spent half his time either husling or getting in and outta Jail.One thing about him that was preety prevailant was his love for marijuana.I mean this guy could sit down in his garage which he called the smoking room and smoke all day long without a pause.Infact weed was like his fuel,without weed,he wasnt able to live the day right and he always had the serious hardcore ganja,this cat was known to have even the illest smokers passout from his shit.Another thing about him was that he was a talented producer who never took the art seriously but i always tried to press him to keep doing what he did productionwise and see how far it would take him but he never did take that shit seriously.He was a grimey looking bugged out cat that also sold drugs and guns to niggaz who ever needed to take care of beef,Let me put it like this,he hated having to do a 9-5 so he took the illegal route.Anyways i got the his crib around 1 in the afternoon and saw him chillin in the living room playing Gta on the ps2.at Glance of me,excitement hit his face as we dapped and he kept rebuking me "son,you dont check no one out no more,whats good man" and offcourse i gave him the silly excuse of being busy and shit to cut a long story short.Anyways we chillin as he switched games to mortal kombat deadly alliance.He then decided to bring up the infamous topic which i had hoped he wouldnt even mention,he said "son,i hear my sister has been fighting your big mama battles lately,whats good with that?" and laughed mockingly.I then replied "man,i dont know who tha fuck this bitch is but she got a serious problem man,ever since i met her,my life has been hell" so he laughed and said "i keep telling you not to fuck with bitches from this neighbourhood son' and i laughed replying him "nah man,you dont get it,i dont even know the balloon g" so he was like "aighttt but theres more to this shit than meets the eye".Anyways we kept playing the game for like 15 minutes then he got up and said "yo Cris,go to the smoking room,ill be right there in a minute" so i got up and headed into the garage and chilled on the couch in there AND in 5 minutes,he came in with a bag,opened it up and there was like a good stash of weed.This weed was different tho,it had a very strong distinctive smell and looked really thick and weird as fuck so i asked him "damn son,where u get some shit like this?" and he replied "yea fam,this is imported shit,i can assure u,not to many got this right there,this is that bong shit...this is that shit thall leave u in space for a good 24 hrs without the crash landing...smell it smell it" so he passed it over to me as i smelt it and damn ,the smell was strong,very exotic and crazy as he added "this is the shit that would change your life g"

anyways i smoked that shit and the end result was crazy,i started coughin helplessly,i had never had some green this strong in ma life..i preety much felt the strength of the green in my chest,the shit was crazy,it took me but a few minutes to get high and i was so dazed,i was in another zone,but the beautiful thing about this weed was,it was like no other,that shit was very relaxing to the nerves,it kept hitting the nerves in stages to a point where i felt really relaxed and saturated,offcourse my hearing had enhanced to a point i couldnt understand ,i kept hearing marc say "this this this is is is some some some good good good shit shit shit huh huh huh"..everything around me kept echoin and shit as my eyes got dimmer then he suggested we take a drive through the hood...it was an experience to remember...

ps mods:i know this is alot to ask but can yall please keep my thread clean from bullshit ass comments..thanx

Big Bad Man
09-12-2005, 03:14 PM
ok so anyways that thursday i went over to Tanisha's crib to see her brother.Now mw and her brother were good friends.I initially had met the kid through his sister on a smoking session a while back and ever since then we had been cool,One thing about her brother Marc was that he was a college dropout kid who basically didnt give a fuck about life.He loved the streets and spent half his time either husling or getting in and outta Jail.One thing about him that was preety prevailant was his love for marijuana.I mean this guy could sit down in his garage which he called the smoking room and smoke all day long without a pause.Infact weed was like his fuel,without weed,he wasnt able to live the day right and he always had the serious hardcore ganja,this cat was known to have even the illest smokers passout from his shit.Another thing about him was that he was a talented producer who never took the art seriously but i always tried to press him to keep doing what he did productionwise and see how far it would take him but he never did take that shit seriously.He was a grimey looking bugged out cat that also sold drugs and guns to niggaz who ever needed to take care of beef,Let me put it like this,he hated having to do a 9-5 so he took the illegal route.Anyways i got the his crib around 1 in the afternoon and saw him chillin in the living room playing Gta on the ps2.at Glance of me,excitement hit his face as we dapped and he kept rebuking me "son,you dont check no one out no more,whats good man" and offcourse i gave him the silly excuse of being busy and shit to cut a long story short.Anyways we chillin as he switched games to mortal kombat deadly alliance.He then decided to bring up the infamous topic which i had hoped he wouldnt even mention,he said "son,i hear my sister has been fighting your big mama battles lately,whats good with that?" and laughed mockingly.I then replied "man,i dont know who tha fuck this bitch is but she got a serious problem man,ever since i met her,my life has been hell" so he laughed and said "i keep telling you not to fuck with bitches from this neighbourhood son' and i laughed replying him "nah man,you dont get it,i dont even know the balloon g" so he was like "aighttt but theres more to this shit than meets the eye".Anyways we kept playing the game for like 15 minutes then he got up and said "yo Cris,go to the smoking room,ill be right there in a minute" so i got up and headed into the garage and chilled on the couch in there AND in 5 minutes,he came in with a bag,opened it up and there was like a good stash of weed.This weed was different tho,it had a very strong distinctive smell and looked really thick and weird as fuck so i asked him "damn son,where u get some shit like this?" and he replied "yea fam,this is imported shit,i can assure u,not to many got this right there,this is that bong shit...this is that shit thall leave u in space for a good 24 hrs without the crash landing...smell it smell it" so he passed it over to me as i smelt it and damn ,the smell was strong,very exotic and crazy as he added "this is the shit that would change your life g"

anyways i smoked that shit and the end result was crazy,i started coughin helplessly,i had never had some green this strong in ma life..i preety much felt the strength of the green in my chest,the shit was crazy,it took me but a few minutes to get high and i was so dazed,i was in another zone,but the beautiful thing about this weed was,it was like no other,that shit was very relaxing to the nerves,it kept hitting the nerves in stages to a point where i felt really relaxed and saturated,offcourse my hearing had enhanced to a point i couldnt understand ,i kept hearing marc say "this this this is is is some some some good good good shit shit shit huh huh huh"..everything around me kept echoin and shit as my eyes got dimmer then he suggested we take a drive through the hood...it was an experience to remember...

ps mods:i know this is alot to ask but can yall please keep my thread clean from bullshit ass comments..thanx
Doesnt sound healthy. Through the hood, outta yer face. Then?........

Bone Collecta
09-12-2005, 09:09 PM
LMAO woooo

Chief 'Broom
09-12-2005, 09:36 PM
ok ok ok ok ok

Chief 'Broom
09-12-2005, 10:13 PM
Does anyone have any predictions for the ending?

Bone Collecta
09-13-2005, 12:18 AM
a ninja turtle is gonna woop the fat bitches' ass

supream killah prophet
09-13-2005, 07:56 AM
yo crispy :Y

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-13-2005, 01:35 PM
this story is reaching its climax so from here on..really read this shit

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-14-2005, 12:31 PM
anyways me and hommie get in his car and ride into the hood,..now one of the reasons why he liked goin there was because he had a girlfriend that lived there and anytime he felt the urge to fuck,he would head straight there but one other thing about him was that he had alot of foes in the hood and i felt it was kinda dangerous hanging out with him in there and i made him know of my little insecurities concerning that,he assured me that everything was gonna be good ."common cuz,you know i aint gonna let ya get into no bullshit nah mean,common lets roll g" so i took his word for things and headed down with him in his car.Now where we were headed was called the eastside,its a predominantly black neighbourhood where i lived before once before getting a better job to move out.Eastside was a grimey ass place,its the type of place you dont wanna raise kids in,in the night while sleeping,all you hear is gun shots,prostitutes and pimps becoming out at night to on the quest of making money,basically,the place is the devils land but after living there for a minute,i was quite used to the place and had alot of aquaintances there,still,one had to becareful anytime they were in there and shit. Anyways me and homeboy were driving through there as he cranked up the volume in the car,we were playing some MOP and shit as he kept saying "man,that bitch better be home,i dont need a repeat of what happened last time"so outta curiousity,i asked "what happened last time fam ?" he replied "man,that bitch had be waiting nearly the whole day,come to find out,she was out with her girls and shit and you know im an impatient nigga" so i replied "ahhh,tha same ol bullshit again huh?" he turned to me and said "yea mayne..fuck these bitches man" .Anyways we get to the house where his girl lived,parked the car and said to me "yo cris,you wanna come in or you gonna wait here in the car?" ,im like "nah fam,go ahead g,imma wait here and listen to some music,do ya thing hommie" so he proceeded to walk into the crib as i sat in there..15 minutes went by and he still wasnt out so i kinda figured {hmm,he prolly getting some},so i stepped outta the car to stretch my legs and shit. an hr had passed now and he still wasnt out so i was really wondering what was goin on,but 15 minutes after the hour,he came out yelling insults at the chick "dumb bitch,i dont need u anyways" and she was yelling at him from the windown throwing shoes at him and shit "you'se a crab nigga,you cant even take care of your kid.,..get a job and grow up nigga".I stood there as they sprewed insults at each other wondering what had happened,this went on for a few minutes then we entered the car and drove off,as we drove off ,i asked him "yo g,what tha fuck was that about,she tripping again",he kept his silence for a moment,opened tghe glove compartment and removed a blunt and lit it up while fuming.At this point,im thinking to myself {who,that bitch must have really gotten to him},he takes a few puffs of the weed and passes it to me,then said "son..imma kill be a bitch,that hoe dont want it" and kept quiet again,so im thinking to myself,{whats up with the women in this city,is it some virus in the air thats affecting em to be so troublesome or what?}

Anyways,we drove through the eastside towards a shopping complex near there,he turned to me and said "yo cris,check that little bag in the glove compartment,is there any money in there?" so i checked and found nothing and told him,he sighed and said "shit,i need t0 get something..but im outta money right now,yo..lets stop by the grocery shop a few blocks away" so we headed there as he parked the car and said "imma be back hommie..gotta go cop something".Now im sitting in the car thinking {wait a minute,didnt this nigga say he aint got no more..how the hell is he gonna cop something,} but then i didnt wanna be too paranoid about things so i gave him the benefit of the doubt and chilled in the car quietly as i saw this one fine ass mexican chick pass by,i kept admiring her and called her over to the car.she came..we talked for a bit..got her number and she left due to the fact that she was in a hurry.Anyways about 10 minutes later...Marc comes out running with some shit in his hands...stands outside and is shouting.."fuck yall asian bitches..imma bust a cap in your ass" as an elderly asian man walked out yelling "bring back goods bring back goods,will call police,you didnt pay..where money buddy.where money" and he kept screaming at the asian dude "yo..go back to asia you dumb fuck..imma take whatever i want and you aint gonna do shit about.." now i start peeping out yelling at homie.."YO..GET IN THE CAR AND LETS BE OUT BFORE 5.0 COMES THRU",cause i was looking at the window and it was preety obvious that the mans wife was calling the cops so he rushed into the car and drove near the entrance of the shop and spat at the door of the shop and drove off. "HOLY shit man,you didnt have to steal that shit hommie" as i rebuked the kid but he replied "son,this is my turf,i do whatever tha fuck i wanna do here,fuck them niggaz,i got a warrant on my ass anyways so why not do the worse..feel me?" but at this point,i wasnt feeling him and i didnt wanna be caught by the cops hanging with him so i made an excuse by looking at my watch and said "oh snap,drop me home fam,i remembered theres something i gotta do quick" so we drove outta there and he dropped me home,he then said "look fam,my bitch trippin,ill prolly go out and meet some girls..imma get at you later today...keep ya cellphone on homie" so i agreed and we departed from each other as i went into my crib again

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-14-2005, 01:02 PM
anyways i got into my apartment..checked my messages,there were none..took a shower and chilled in the crib watching twilight zone dvd's until around 9.30 that niight when Marc called me again,i picked the phone up when he said "yo fam..come thru ,i just met these 2 broads,yo they banging man..you prolly wanna meet em..yo i got the booze and green here so just get ya stinking ass over here" so i replied "aight man..imma be there in a few".Now,i was a little low in spirit and bored so i felt going there would prolly be a good thing so i wore my jacket and headed on there.I got there at around 10.02,knocked on homies door,we dapped and i walked in to see these 2 very sexy looking broads chillin on the sofa next to each other and shit,offcourse Marc introuduced me to em as i had a little interview of my own with em "i asked em what they names were,where they were from,and shit like that" one thing i noticed about these ladies was the fact that they were holding each others hands so i kinda had these feeling that there was something really intense about em but i dismissed that thought for the moment to see what they were about.Anyways we chilled,smoked and drank.One of em looked like a black version of a goth chick,she wore black in a short dressed and had alotta make up on her face with a bob haircut,the other one had braids,and toungue rings with hazel eyes and a little thicker than the other.They were surely splendid looking chicks but one odd thing about em was that they were drinking heavily,i mean they were drinking shot after shot oif hard liquour as i kept thinking {whoa,i hope these bitches dont pass out on us}.Anyways..it still kept bugging me how they kept holding each others hands and they were particularly in each others face in a sort of intimate way so i decided to go get to know em better and sat in the middle of both of em asking em about their relationship status and sexuality..one part i like the most was when i asked em if they liked girls too and they said "hmm,thats something you gotta find out and for us to know".Anyways the whole night..they kept drinking as i kept spitting game at em..Marc at this point was on the phone for a minute,i dont know what buisness he had on the phone but he was preety serious on there.these girls seemed down for anything and so i took advantage of that and said "so tell me...yall down to have some fun later on.." and they both nodded as the goth looking one said "depends on what kinda fun you talkin about" and i added "well its a long night,you ladies seem like you could use some intimiate entertainment..get my drift" and they both smiled and said "we will see how the night goes down"..i added "trust me..me and my hommie will be your greatest idols by the time we done"....suprisingly mARC didnt seem too interested as he kept making phonecalls and shit so i kept having my fun as i said "so which one of you ladies is a better kisser"..the goth looking one said "well thats something you would only know if you actually kissed us" so i turned to em both and said "ohhh its like that huh?..why dont i be the judge of that then..so who wants to start?" as the goth looking one reached in for the kiss while the other suprisingly had her hands rubbing my chest going down to the zip area of my jeans. {GODDAMn..aint this one hell of a day} i thought to myself as the other one reached in for the kiss too.They were both good kissers aND i made that clear to em as they blushed from the props.I then said "did yall like that?" and they both nodded in agreement,i then added "good cause theres more to come" as i got up and headed into the next room to check on Marc "he was on the phone preety serious making deals as i entered and said "man..its cracking out there..whats good with you" he turned to me and said "man,some shit has come up here,you can have those bitches,gotta take care of buisness here" so i headed back into the sitting room as they asked for more drink.I was amazed,these girls were drinking at a rapid rate and i was getting a little worried about that so i decided to get em milder drinks like beers and ciders and shit....I went back into the room to Marc and said "man,those chicks ate drinking outta control..im a little wary about that hommie" as he said "lets go into the sitting room,i wanna see how they are right now,we might have to stop em at some point".When we headed back...man,was i amazed ...we found them kissing each other and said ,i turned to Marc and said "ya know what man..i think we need more drinks..." and he laughed saying "yea..do u fam..they all yours now" as he went back into room,i quickly went and sat in the middle of em as they started kissing on me all over..{haaa..god damn im the man}i thought to mysef as the goth looking one whispered {can me and my friend go to the room and fix our make up,if we dont get out in 5 minutes,you can come check on us},i agreed and showed them the 2nd room to enter as they both got up holding hands and entered the room...Minutes later..Marc walks out and says.."yo fam,come here real quick" so i get up and follow him and he slowly opens the door of the 2nd room to a point where only our eyes could see shit and the 1st words that came outta my mouth were "oh my..God"..he turned to me and said "i said the same too". Man i wont front..what i saw gave me a boner so big and tall,my boxers could explode,i mean i had a boner taller than mount kilimanjaro as the goth looking chick was licking on the other girls coochie......i found myself saying "GOD BLESS YOU LESBIANS"

TO cut a long story short,i went in there while they were at it,all i can say is this,what happened in that room,stays in that room lol.

Locust
09-14-2005, 01:27 PM
you lucky bastard

Bone Collecta
09-15-2005, 12:04 AM
lmao cheeeeeaaaaaaaaa

Bone Collecta
09-15-2005, 01:33 AM
where the pics nucca?

LUST MENG
09-15-2005, 04:12 AM
where the pics nucca?THIS NIGGA MADE UP THE WHOLE SHIT SON

09-15-2005, 05:38 AM
i thought this was about the 600 pound bitch.....

Big Bad Man
09-15-2005, 10:33 AM
Ha, goth chicks are the bizz.

Protection
09-27-2005, 12:35 PM
So what happened next? Damn this story never ends...

Protection
09-29-2005, 12:28 PM
Come on! Shifter tell us what the fuck happened? Been waiting for a minute...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-29-2005, 10:28 PM
i was done with this shit cause of the haters but if u insist,ill continue tomorow

peace

arcane
09-29-2005, 11:56 PM
Yeah continue this shit...

Protection
09-30-2005, 08:24 AM
i was done with this shit cause of the haters but if u insist,ill continue tomorow

peace Fuck them haters, we wanna know how it ended. Let us know!

Bone Collecta
09-30-2005, 01:19 PM
daaaaaaamn riiiiight

09-30-2005, 05:23 PM

peace
i hope you don't think i'm one of them, i was just kiddin ^^ peace

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-21-2005, 12:17 PM
ive decided to finish this story begining this evening

peace

faveritONE
10-21-2005, 01:02 PM
can't wait homie

Bloo
10-21-2005, 04:26 PM
i kept feeling bad for him but the sheer pleasure of slapping an old ass defiant man who wasnt striking back after trying to be so tough was too addictive to stop.The man's crying was so pathetic that the fake gangster kid disapeard in embarassment as i left him there still bragging about being from chi town with a swollen face from my slaps (im from the chi nigga,imma get u,im from the chi nigga)
Eddie Murphy: "Damn, I feel kinda bad for what we did. Maybe we should give him some help."

Charlie Murphy: "What are you talking about, we just gave him some help."

HAHAHAH
I'm mad that I'm just catching this shit now :) I like your style Grave, hold it down kid.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-22-2005, 02:27 PM
haha peace fam thanx...aight iom continuing...some pictures of some of the ladies involved can be found in the post ya picture thread so go check in there..peace

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-22-2005, 02:58 PM
well the next day,i preety much woke up alone because the 2 chicks were gone and shit without even letting anyone know and to this day..i never saw em again.....Quite frrankly,i wasnt in the mood for shit because the hangover i had was preety bad and i was hungry as hell and shit so Marc comes in the room and says "yo fam,get dressed,we headed to my mama's for some breakfast and shit..you know how she do with that" and actually,he was right,the woman could cook her ass off so i got prepared,washed my face real quick and here we were driving over to his mama's crib.While on the way,he pulled out another joint and was like "yo fam,light that shit up" so i did and we started spliffing again and shit...WE got to his moms house lie 15 minutes later as i went straight into the dinning room area and chilled.At this point,im getting blazed tha fuck out tryna looking thru the fridge to see if i could get some soda or something.A few minutes later,his mom walks in,she and i are mad close so we talked a little while she made us something.."cris,you dont know nobody anymore,you dont even visit ya 2nd mama anymore huh? and i had to make up some excuse about how busy i was blah blah blah.Anyways Marc was in the other room making calls as usual,his mom had finished making the food and went back into her room and here i was eating alone in there when my homegirl Tanisha walked in.She had just woken up from bed and still had her night gown on..ya know,those types that reach to half ya tighs and shit and went straight to the fridge with a greeting like "wow,look whos here...a ghost finally came to my crib".I sat there and smiled quietly about shit while i sat amazed.See for all these years(and thatll be 4) ,we had been great friends and shit and i had never really checked her out like that or thought of her in any other way,i dont know,maybe because i was high or something but man,that night gown had her whole body revealed to me and i really REALLLy LIKED what i saw,i mean damn,i thought to myself like "damn,Tanisha is this thicK",as she sliced up some bread tryna make a sandwich,.I sat there enjoying my high looking at the curves on her body,the best part was her soft delicate tighs.man,i had never seen more perfect legs for real,they were scarless and smooth.At one point i kept saying to myself "wow man,you been going after brainless chicks and never did notice this..fuck you Cris" but then again,it hit me that me and her bro were good friends and that was a NO-G0 zone.fuck~~!!!

Anyways,i think she noticed that i was checking her out so she decided to entertain me a little by teasing the shit outta me,at some points,she would talk while swerving her ass a little and i was like "WTF MAN,WHY SHE DOIN THIS" but what really fucked with my head was when she came and sat at the dinning table and the night gown went up a bit exposing a good portion of her tighs.Man,im not gonna front,i had the biggest boner ever,shit my boner could have tore my pants up and shit,i just sat there tryna hold myself while she ate and talked.Quite frankly,i didnt hear half the shit she was saying so i started thinking to myself "hmm,be a man about shit and test her a little,let me see where i stand with her" so i switched subjects and was like "soooo Tanisha,how is the boyfriend?"..she looked at me in suprise and was like "what boyfriend?",i replied "ya man offcourse,the one you once told me about?",she replied and said "nigga,i been single for the past 2 months and shit,i been with that loser for a minute now,we just had too many different interests and shit".So at this point,i had established that she was done with the loser.{good shit} i thought to myself,then proceeded to say "so tell me why ya sexy ass aint got a man,is you driving them niggaz away or something?",she looked at me suprised and said "damn boi,you have never called me sexy before,anyways,its not that,its just that most of these niggax aint about shit and the ones who i like aint even tryna look my way and shit" {hmmm,} i thought to myself and added "maybe because you too busy dealing with them rich fools to give real brothas a chance?" and she asked "real brothas like who?" and i added "hmm,i know im a real brotha" and she laughed saying "dont even go there nigga,you too busy going after the barbie doll types to have time for me,you decided that you was too cool to mess with me right?" and i replied rapidly "hell no..i just saw ya taste in cats and felt i wasnt ya type,thats all" and she concluded "if you only knew nigga"....so i took the liberty to add "you know,we should kick it sometime and catch up again for real,this time on a more formal basis"..she looked at me with a lil blush and said "hmmm Cris,what brought this all about,you taking me by surprise"and i replied "nah,im just tryna know where we stand with each other and shit " so she replied "let me think about it aight because i know how u get down and if we gonna do shit like this,theres certain things u gotta change boi" so i was like "fair enough". Then i remembered "but you cant tell ya brotha about this..atleast just not yet" and she replied "nigga stop tripping,he aint ma daddy,he cant decide for me who imma chill with...stop worrying about lil things nigga" and then walked off to the bathroom

i sat and said to myself "BINGO"

next---fatty strikes again

peace

10-24-2005, 03:02 PM
kool

supream killah prophet
10-26-2005, 07:44 AM
looks like we back

Bone Collecta
10-26-2005, 12:57 PM
lol funny shit Gravey think he smooth

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-26-2005, 02:47 PM
Anyways after that good day,i didnt see for a few days again because this time,i was planning to have a get together and shit,some sort of party where all the peeps i knew could come hang out,offcourse i spoke to one of my friends about it and he allowed me to use his crib as the venue,he had a nice space house so it was mad appropriate for the occasion.This party was to go down the next week so i was up and down planning it and shit,me and tanisha's brother Marc were the main cats behind this whole operation and at 1st we had planned to have a guestlist but i wanted that shit to be cracking so we decided to let it be a free for all party,in other words,anyone around the block could come through and shit.About 4 days before the party,me and my niggaz were chillin watching movies and getting high when one of em said "yo man,i dont think this free for all shit is a good idea because i have a feeling,you are gonna get some unwanted guests up in there and shit",personally,i didnt give a fuck and kept suggesting that shit should go as planned but them niggaz kept saying "man,a reallly really BIG problem Could show up at that party fam,rethink your decison",i answered boldly "man,that bitch wouldnt dare,this time im not playing that hommie,she should know better" and them niggaz was like "aight whatever makes u happy g" reluctantly.That same day,i went over to Tanisha's crib to meet her brother there but he hadnt arrived at the supposed time so i sat outside for a minute when Tanisha herself came thru and we got to talking and she decided to bring something to my attention,she was like "so Cris,why were you checking me out the other morning" and i was like "what?? nah yo..i wasnt checking you out" and she added "nigga,im not stupid,anyways you still wanna kick it or not",i replied "yo..yea,why dont u hit up my party im planning" and she replied like "yea,thats what i was actually gonna suggest and shit" so we kept talking about my plans for that party and all that till her brother came thru and shit and we took care of buisness

The day of the party came thru,mad niggaz showed up,some rapping dudes i had been networking with came thru,girls i met in clubs,others id been fucking with and others i didnt even know,in less that half an hr,the place was packed with peeps,man,i was feeling that shit and my homies were like.."yea..this is success......for now" and i kept rebuking em "man look,stop wishin for my party to get crushed you fags".It was almost as if they had become fans of the fat girls,it was like they were anticipating her arrival and shit..almost like a grand entrance and shit.They kept saying "better pray this party stays this way before the elephant stampeedes thru this shit".Personally,i wasnt tryna hear these cats as i kept looking out for Tanisha who came thru like an hr later wearing a skirt for the 1st time since i met her,im like "damn,those legs again" and walked over to her and shit.Offcourse we chilled in the corner side of the room with 6 other aquaintances discussing old times and all that shit.After a while,Tanisha suggested that we take a walk or something abd be alone together,i was down with that and as we were walking out,one of my boys suggested i go to the liquor store and get some more liquor so me and her drove off on our way there and shit. Offcourse i didnt waste time to compliment her and shit ,i was like "damn,that outfit was made for you..you should wear dresses more..your body is hot" and she replied "for real...thanx".Anyways we got to the liquor store,i copped the liquor and we drove back in there,upon reaching the venue of the party,i noticed a litle crowd outside and my home ran towards the car as it was coming and said "Cris,you really wanna go in there",im like "why,whats goin on fam" and he replied "just go in there man",so i walked into the room and the anger that overcame me was unbelivable...

Chief 'Broom
10-27-2005, 10:09 PM
this thread needs to be published as a novel

just playin - but i could most def picture a Friday style movie made out of this ordeal, ha ha

keep respresenting fam

Bone Collecta
10-27-2005, 11:23 PM
lmao wow dun dun duuuuuuuuun

10-28-2005, 05:44 AM
kool

arcane
10-28-2005, 11:34 AM
So many cliffhangers... shit, the pages turn themselves.

Chief 'Broom
10-28-2005, 12:16 PM
hah^^

Big Bad Man
10-28-2005, 07:33 PM
:lmao:

Protection
10-29-2005, 12:23 PM
Damn, I can't tell how this shit is gonna end... :S

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-15-2006, 08:20 PM
to be finished

100pr00f
03-15-2006, 08:35 PM

Sicka than aidZ
03-15-2006, 09:12 PM
21 pages grave, damn, i gotta lotta catching up to do, keep the million dollar posts comin tho homie, props. (sheeesh, gotta find where i left off, goddam shifter makin me work. Pffft)Chea!

100pr00f
03-15-2006, 09:25 PM
haha

hey
u wanna throw down another track wit killer falcon

for are 2nd mix tape

were not done the 1st one yet

but we have like 25 tracks so
i decided to take those track fix em up and make a 2nd mix tape
plenty of time
haha

hit me up if ur willing to drop
also we will need a beat proll we could get one from pablo

hit me up peace

100pr00f
03-15-2006, 09:27 PM
haha

hey

for are 2nd mix tape

plenty of time
haha

hit me up peace..

ilzPotent
03-16-2006, 01:41 AM
Yo! LMAO.... this dude is crazy.

mister wooz
03-16-2006, 01:41 AM
sup ilz how you doin this night

ilzPotent
03-16-2006, 01:44 AM
LMAO!!

sup wooz.... you are one crazy dude.

Bone Collecta
03-16-2006, 03:57 AM
craziness

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-17-2006, 12:05 PM
haha

hey

for are 2nd mix tape

plenty of time
haha

hit me up peace..
pm me cuz andd les see whatz up

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-24-2006, 12:34 PM
36 chambers

please clean this thread up a lil b4 i continue..thanx man

VZA
08-25-2008, 05:12 PM
Waddup.

IrOnMaN
08-25-2008, 05:18 PM
Wad up, doe?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-25-2008, 10:16 PM
haha,this deserves to go tto the classics,mods...commmon,hook a brotha up with atleast one classic joint

Protection
02-26-2009, 08:35 PM
I remember this thread, Graveyard, you never finished the story!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-27-2009, 11:57 PM
i did fam