PDA

View Full Version : Share some good luck or a nice suprise you've had lately.

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 04:11 PM
I just found 30 in my wallet that I didn't know I had.

50+cent+i+get+money&search_type=

Olive Oil Goombah
05-11-2008, 04:14 PM
All my surprises have been shitty lately to be honest. I guess the nicest one was the Cavs beating Boston by 26 yesterday, but that really has no bearing on my life.

INF
05-11-2008, 04:14 PM
how much is that in us dollars?

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 04:16 PM
Did this appear in my first post......

lAweKqxLGSc

.....it was meant to.

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 04:17 PM
how much is that in us dollars?

About 60, I think.

I'm skint (broke) at the moment.

VZA
05-11-2008, 04:17 PM
I ordered my tickets for underage festival in hackney. It's the best festival ever, last year, you could stroll into the backstage section, grab a crate of drinks or some food, and just walk out again, the security was that shit. Also, maccabees, gallows, horrors, and foals are playing \o/

I know these bands aren't widely credited on this forum, but I think they are all very good.

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 04:20 PM
I ordered my tickets for underage festival in hackney. It's the best festival ever, last year, you could stroll into the backstage section, grab a crate of drinks or some food, and just walk out again, the security was that shit. Also, maccabees, gallows, horrors, and foals are playing \o/

I know these bands aren't widely credited on this forum, but I think they are all very good.

My ex used to live with the singer from Maccabees, not a big fan though. Gallows live sbould be cool.

I've got free (well you gotta do some charity work) tickets for Glastonbury this year.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-11-2008, 04:21 PM
All my surprises have been shitty lately to be honest. I guess the nicest one was the Cavs beating Boston by 26 yesterday, but that really has no bearing on my life.

Save that shit for the sport chamber, asshole. Ruined my saturday night.

VZA
05-11-2008, 04:24 PM
My ex used to live with the singer from Maccabees.

Lucky bitch. Can I call her a bitch now that she's your ex? Presumably you would enjoy me calling her bitch if she's your ex. If your answer is no, stop reading now, if yes, continue reading.

YOUR EX IS A LUCKY BITCH

YOUR EX IS A LUCKY BITCH

YOUR EX IS A LUCKY BITCH

YOUR EX IS A LUCKY BITCH

YOUR EX IS A LUCKY BITCH

YOUR EX IS A LUCKY BITCH

YOUR EX IS A LUCKY BITCH

YOUR EX IS A LUCKY BITCH

Olive Oil Goombah
05-11-2008, 04:27 PM
Save that shit for the sport chamber, asshole. Ruined my saturday night.

hahhaha....do yourself a favor and jump off the Celtic bandwagon. It will save you alot of dissapointment this year.

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Lucky bitch. Can I call her a bitch now that she's your ex? Presumably you would enjoy me calling her bitch if she's your ex. If your answer is no, stop reading now, if yes, continue reading.

YOUR EX IS A LUCKY BITCH

YOUR EX IS A LUCKY BITCH

YOUR EX IS A LUCKY BITCH

YOUR EX IS A LUCKY BITCH

YOUR EX IS A LUCKY BITCH

YOUR EX IS A LUCKY BITCH

YOUR EX IS A LUCKY BITCH

YOUR EX IS A LUCKY BITCH

Haha. Well guess she isn't actually my ex as I was only 'seeing' her, and we're still close.

But, call her waht you like...

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-11-2008, 04:44 PM
hahhaha....do yourself a favor and jump off the Celtic bandwagon. It will save you alot of dissapointment this year.

That was uncalled for. I am a third-generation celtics fan. My earliest memories were of the Bird-McHale-Perish, and then a long period of mediocrity and worse, as a once-great franchise slowly deteriorated.

And now, finally, they are relevant again, but with a short window.

Don't you try to take this away from me.

And, Ive always liked LeBron, but his legacy is going to be the biggest fucking flopper-actress-faggot ever. They should have given him academy award for that bullshit.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-11-2008, 07:06 PM
That was uncalled for. I am a third-generation celtics fan. My earliest memories were of the Bird-McHale-Perish, and then a long period of mediocrity and worse, as a once-great franchise slowly deteriorated.

And now, finally, they are relevant again, but with a short window.

Don't you try to take this away from me.

And, Ive always liked LeBron, but his legacy is going to be the biggest fucking flopper-actress-faggot ever. They should have given him academy award for that bullshit.

LOL...maybe true. BUt he clothslined him!!
Last time we played the Celtics in the playoffs i believe we ousted them in 7 back in '92.

Those were the days of Hot Rod Williams, Mark Price, Brad Daugherty......and a very old McHale, Bird and Parish, BUT with Reggie Lewis tearin it up. He always killed us.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-11-2008, 07:12 PM
A mate from work rang me up the other day and said "Do you wanna be on the guest list for Roots Manuva at Koko in Camden tomorrow night? You + 1 can go for free.". I said yes somewhat obviously! Was a pretty good night as well. Roots was fucked though and forgot some of his rhymes. Typical hip-hop show!

Olive Oil Goombah
05-11-2008, 07:14 PM
insolent bahstud

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 07:14 PM
A mate from work rang me up the other day and said "Do you wanna be on the guest list for Roots Manuva at Koko in Camden tomorrow night? You + 1 can go for free.". I said yes somewhat obviously! Was a pretty good night as well. Roots was fucked though and forgot some of his rhymes. Typical hip-hop show!

I've only ever been to one Hip-Hop show, GZA.

They never seem that great to me. A lot of Hip-Hop doesn't seem to sound that good live.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-11-2008, 07:16 PM
its not. sound quality is usually garbage, shows are lame.

Once you seen a band like Pink Floyd live, nuthin in rap compares.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-11-2008, 07:17 PM
I know where you're coming from. It's all down to the artist and the venue.

I saw Edan & Dagha a while back at Cargo and they were amazing. Really energetic show, with them bouncing back and forth between them really well. It's all about the sort of small gig where you can climb on stage and dive if you fancy it.

Seeing someone like Pink Floyd is completely different. Floyd you go and sit down fand take in a breathtaking experience, someone like Task Force you go to jump around like a fucker and just have a laugh.

I can't really be bothered with the big shows at places like Hammersmith Apollo, Brixton Academy, Sheppherds Bush Empire etc anymore.

HANZO
05-11-2008, 07:19 PM
my luck is that im still alive.

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 07:20 PM
I know where you're coming from. It's all down to the artist and the venue.

I saw Edan & Dagha a while back at Cargo and they were amazing. Really energetic show, with them bouncing back and forth between them really well. It's all about the sort of small gig where you can climb on stage and dive if you fancy it.

Yeah I suppose so.

I REALLY like the Hip-Hop I like, but not really in to a wide range of it. If that makes sense.

Not many Hip-Hop shows where I'm at anyway.

Love live music though, especially, as you said, in small intimate venues!

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-11-2008, 07:20 PM
Don't count ya chickens yet, i'm coming for ya Han.

http://www.best-horror-movies.com/images/it-pennywise-howling.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
05-11-2008, 07:22 PM
Yeah I suppose so.

I REALLY like the Hip-Hop I like, but not really in to a wide range of it. If that makes sense.

Not many Hip-Hop shows where I'm at anyway.

Love live music though, especially, as you said, in small intimate venues!

im the same way with rap music. I like who i like alot, but other than that i can't get into it like crazy....im like that with most music tho.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-11-2008, 07:22 PM
Nicest place I go for live music is the Blues Bar just off Carnaby Street in London. You can sit (if you can get a seat) right in front of the muscians as they play beautiful blues music all night. It's such an intimate gig that they'll have their pint sitting on your table and will have a chat with you afterwards.

Guarded By Martyrs
05-11-2008, 07:25 PM
my luck is that im still alive.

Deep...

My Weed man went to France...I thought for a couple of weeks = Pissed
He rang me earlier he's back...Good Times !!!!

I'm gonna start growing it I think...

TheWolf
05-11-2008, 07:28 PM
WEED MAN.

I went to France....good times.
I came back early....pissed.
Only to find my best customer is planning on growing his own.....very pissed!

Guarded By Martyrs
05-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Hahahaha

I've been toying with the idea for a while.
But no he was cool with it.
Even offered to help with the lights and shit !!!!

Good Times !!!!

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-11-2008, 07:38 PM
I thought about growing some years ago. I kinda concluded that I smoked too much as it was, and that I'd never take a break if I was growing the stuff.

Guarded By Martyrs
05-11-2008, 09:50 PM
Yeah I know where you are comming from...
But it's just long getting it sice I moved.
I ain't looking to take it to silly levels...
Just a little bit for myself.
I don't drink so I think I will treat myself !!!!!

Hahahaha

minibumpsh
05-11-2008, 10:18 PM
the boy i think is really gorgeous and just everything wonderful called me today ; )

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Haha minibumpsh you remind me of simpler times!

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2008, 10:22 PM
thats pretty awesome^

i have nothing but bad luck, i broke lcd display on my 3rd phone in two months, and got more parking tickets my life sucks

Guarded By Martyrs
05-12-2008, 01:03 AM
My sister destroys phones for joke...

I think she's on about her 10th one !!!!