PDA

View Full Version : Organized Konfusion

whitey
05-11-2008, 05:38 PM
any thoughts?

as big of a fan of hiphop as i am, i just discovered em the other day. XM radio is great in that regaurd, constantly droppin gems on me. it actually plays good rap, new and old.

i never knew p monch was in OK either.

360beatz
05-11-2008, 05:54 PM
damn its never too late, pick up their first 2 albums, Stress Extinction Agenda is their best album

hide1998
05-11-2008, 06:23 PM
damn its never too late, pick up their first 2 albums, Stress Extinction Agenda is their best album

This man speaks the truth.

energizer
05-12-2008, 12:20 AM
hey speaking of organized konfusion, ive bought their first, self-titled album on two separate occasions and when i tried playing it both times, it only played in one ear/one speaker and i had to return it so i researched it and i found out that some Organized Konfusion's had problems with the manufacturing of them, does anyone know where i can buy it with the proper quality

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-12-2008, 12:24 AM
I only recently got into them. I'd heard their solo stuff, but for some reason never picked up their albums. Fuckin sick.

hide1998
05-12-2008, 01:07 AM
hey speaking of organized konfusion, ive bought their first, self-titled album on two separate occasions and when i tried playing it both times, it only played in one ear/one speaker and i had to return it so i researched it and i found out that some Organized Konfusion's had problems with the manufacturing of them, does anyone know where i can buy it with the proper quality

I owned the tape for ages, but only got around to buying the CD back in 2003 when I first got a job here in Japan. I got mine from Tower Records, and it plays fine.

Maxxx Millisecondz
05-12-2008, 01:13 AM
i heard this a little while ago, and i'm not sure how reliable the source is, but i guess the only thing holding them up from doing a reunion album is the fact that OC and Prince Po aren't getting along at the moment.

hide1998
05-12-2008, 01:19 AM
i heard this a little while ago, and i'm not sure how reliable the source is, but i guess the only thing holding them up from doing a reunion album is the fact that OC and Prince Po aren't getting along at the moment.

I'm a bit confused. I thought OK was only Pharoahe Monch and Prince Po. I know OC was featured on a few tracks, but I never knew he was considered an official member. Can someone verify this?

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-12-2008, 01:24 AM
Nah O.C. wasn't a member.

Stress is such a ridiculously good album. Every time I listen through it surprises me by just how sick it is.

hide1998
05-12-2008, 01:26 AM
Their first 2 albums should be in every hip-hop fans collection. Both are 5/5 albums.

buckshotstheone
05-12-2008, 03:25 PM
I'm a bit confused. I thought OK was only Pharoahe Monch and Prince Po. I know OC was featured on a few tracks, but I never knew he was considered an official member. Can someone verify this?

what would a reunion be without OC though?

KLIION JENSEN
05-12-2008, 07:46 PM
"why must you choose to mimic these wack mcs,
why must you choose to listen to R n B,
why must you choose to believe that something is phat
just because its played on the radio 20 times a day"

Pharoah Monch killed that shit, personally i think that verse right there is his best ever.

hide1998
05-12-2008, 10:11 PM
what would a reunion be without OC though?

If he never was a member I don't get the reason he would be needed for an Organized Konfusion reunion.

buckshotstheone
05-12-2008, 10:57 PM
^fudge pudge

hide1998
05-13-2008, 12:07 AM
^fudge pudge

He was FEATURED on that ill track, but still wasn't a member anymore than Streetlife isn't a member of the Wu-Tang Clan.

buckshotstheone
05-13-2008, 01:01 AM
He was FEATURED on that ill track, but still wasn't a member anymore than Streetlife isn't a member of the Wu-Tang Clan.

streetlife performs at wu-tang shows

hide1998
05-13-2008, 07:29 AM
streetlife performs at wu-tang shows

But he isn't a Wu-Tang Clan member. Just like OC isn't a member of Organized Konfusion.

That's my only point.

Durag
05-13-2008, 07:44 AM
Ok are fuckin sick, one of amy favourite duos. 'Stress' is my favourite album, but their debut is dope as hell, and 'Equinox' is severly underrated.

Pharoahe Monche's verse on 'Bring It On' still amazes me every time

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
05-13-2008, 11:08 AM
Ok are fuckin sick, one of amy favourite duos. 'Stress' is my favourite album, but their debut is dope as hell, and 'Equinox' is severly underrated.

Pharoahe Monche's verse on 'Bring It On' still amazes me every time

yeah the lost remix is really the sickest shit I have ever heard.....