PDA

View Full Version : Sacred-Texts.com

Fatal Guillotine
05-11-2008, 07:14 PM
http://www.sacred-texts.com

I stumbled upon this site and i thought i should inform everyone here about it. The site allows you to read a variety of books on differ religions. Their are books on the following religions there:

Baha'i
Buddhism
Christianity
Confucianism
Jainism
Judaism
Hinduism
Islam
Mormonism
Paganism
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoism
Zoroastrianism

there also aslo section the site where it deals with mysteries such as ufos and predications as told by Nostradamus

LORD NOSE
05-11-2008, 07:25 PM
the isms/study ofs

its said that there is a big difference in Muhammadism and Islam

many who believe they are practicing Islam are truly just practicing the ways of Muhammad and going by what they think he did and was about while Islam is much bigger than Muahammad alone - Muhammad is one understanding out of many - those who refuse to study or put into practice the ways of others who were guides and pieces of the puzzle who complete the picture called Islam are usually fanatical in their belief against any one who sees it different

Fatal Guillotine
05-11-2008, 08:01 PM
good insight

diggy
05-12-2008, 12:02 AM
the isms/study ofs

its said that there is a big difference in Muhammadism and Islam

many who believe they are practicing Islam are truly just practicing the ways of Muhammad and going by what they think he did and was about while Islam is much bigger than Muahammad alone - Muhammad is one understanding out of many - those who refuse to study or put into practice the ways of others who were guides and pieces of the puzzle who complete the picture called Islam are usually fanatical in their belief against any one who sees it different

Very tru. If you study the Quran and then look at what "muslims" do, you find very little if any similarities. They follow narrated "traditions" that were written about 250 yrs after his death, so how can one be sure he did and said what was reported?