PDA

View Full Version : NickyTooch 2 the wu-corp ladies

Olive Oil Goombah
05-11-2008, 07:47 PM
oh how i luv all of thee.....you are the only ones keeping me in General Chat.

MsRza- So generous with you rep points, nobody can pull of a T like you. TOOTH appreciates the love. Those tats......oooooooh mami.

Queen of Poetry- Your love for sports is a mega huge turnon. Keep them damn kids in line, you KNOW you secretly love my plaid shorts. Go Eagles cept when they get stomped by the Browns this year. hahaha.....im a hot mess.

minibumpsh-your new, but you inspired me to buy a box of honey bunches of oats, and yes, the oats are the best part. stay sober yo.

My sweet little Blackula- what can i say? you are my favorite and i dont even care if you neglect me for the females. You are in Nicky's drunk dial hall of fame now....what a cute voice, i detected ur little accent. VONNIE!!!!!!!

Thinking of the ladies on mother's Day

Your Lover,

Nicky

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-11-2008, 08:31 PM
haha pure genius my friend,by the way colomami needS to have ma babies,and i always get what i want

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2008, 10:29 PM
Gravey your avatar and sig is on some crazy stalkerish shit

Nicky: Your a little kiss ass. Its making me nauseous.

minibumpsh
05-11-2008, 10:35 PM
your so cute!!

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-11-2008, 11:18 PM
I read the whole sweet message then your avatar caught my eye and I cracked up. You're a funny guy nicky.

Huggasaurus Sex
05-11-2008, 11:48 PM
Nicky Douche has no women in his real life and this thread confirms it.

TSA
05-11-2008, 11:49 PM
yeah, i want to dedicate shit to these sleezas too, being mothers day and all

MsRza- Though your not generous with rep points to me, i think your cool. I'd hang out with you. Your coolness would make it easier for me to say real smooth shit and feel more comfortable when i eventually lick your ear lobe. You have the type of face that tells me you mean business when you please yo nigga. Like you read books on it and shit. Your gonna front in public, like oh, this niggas stupid, but you know what im talking about

you dirty little egyptian you

your also a great mother and your children, or child, is blessed in the same way im sure they have been a blessing for you. Keep doin your international thang thang. Your an intelligent, honorable, and gifted women, many god bless you. and by god i mean the black man. Wu-tang fa'eva

Queen of Poetry- Your probably the sexiest of the wucorp women. To me. Mainly cause you fit my taste to a T. Even though your actually charles jones, I can see myself hanging out with you. I would be a lot more straight forward with the earlobe licking then with msrza, idk why, but i would. I would also love to argue with you. mainly cause you have nazi opinions about everything and i love provoking little cute black milfs. I wouldn't eat you out though cause you probably don't shave. It's not a bad thing, i just wouldn't. I mean, your not dirty or anything, but your just not the type i'd eat out.

Like with wu-tang, if there was a scum bag hooka, and she was sucking all their dicks, i bet she'd hesitate with Cappadonnas the most. idk why, he's not ugly, he's not dirty, it's just you do certain things with certain people.

but i think our post sex cuddle would be to die for because your beautiful, intelligent, caring, wise, and very sophisticated.

I'd also kiss you on the cheek a lot. more so then other women. cause your the type i would.

minibumpsh- Your a secondary. eat a dick

My sweet little Blackula- Your fuckin sexy as hell. I'm not gonna deny that, and though we've had rough times, sometimes i wish i can take it all back and start from ground 0 with you. Mainly cause i would more smoov with my proposition to have webcam sex, but also cause for the week that we were cool i felt i had met and e-special person with a lot of love to give and a lot more deserved.

I'd eat you out, and i'd do really mean things to you while we had sex, but i'd be really cutsie talk before and after. a lot of tongue oriented kissing and tight squeezing, but i'd joke around with you after cause you have a great personality and your very loveable intelligent young women with a bright future as long as you stay away from trill new jersey thugs and drugs.

happy mothers day, if any of what i said was offensive, or graphic, just remember, TSA is keeping it the only way he can, real.

almost every man you've met probably thinks what i've said. or worst

like for instance, mini, if you exist, niggas totally wanna have sex with you in a trash can and spit on you, queen and blackula, niggas wanna bust nuts inside you with no rubbers, and msrza they wanna call you really really harmful names to boost their ego.

but i don't. cause im not that trill.

happy mothers day.

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-11-2008, 11:50 PM
lmao http://photobucket.com/images/huge%20nostrils/ look who is in there

TSA
05-12-2008, 12:52 AM
ahahahahah! old

General wise made it.

you know, i have 100 thread about me, 2 diss tracks, countless picture alterations, my house, and so forth all floating around about me on the internet.

it's safe to say TSA is the white man's god

EAGLE EYE
05-12-2008, 01:02 AM
yeah, i want to dedicate shit to these sleezas too, being mothers day and all

MsRza- Though your not generous with rep points to me, i think your cool. I'd hang out with you. Your coolness would make it easier for me to say real smooth shit and feel more comfortable when i eventually lick your ear lobe. You have the type of face that tells me you mean business when you please yo nigga. Like you read books on it and shit. Your gonna front in public, like oh, this niggas stupid, but you know what im talking about

you dirty little egyptian you

your also a great mother and your children, or child, is blessed in the same way im sure they have been a blessing for you. Keep doin your international thang thang. Your an intelligent, honorable, and gifted women, many god bless you. and by god i mean the black man. Wu-tang fa'eva

Queen of Poetry- Your probably the sexiest of the wucorp women. To me. Mainly cause you fit my taste to a T. Even though your actually charles jones, I can see myself hanging out with you. I would be a lot more straight forward with the earlobe licking then with msrza, idk why, but i would. I would also love to argue with you. mainly cause you have nazi opinions about everything and i love provoking little cute black milfs. I wouldn't eat you out though cause you probably don't shave. It's not a bad thing, i just wouldn't. I mean, your not dirty or anything, but your just not the type i'd eat out.

Like with wu-tang, if there was a scum bag hooka, and she was sucking all their dicks, i bet she'd hesitate with Cappadonnas the most. idk why, he's not ugly, he's not dirty, it's just you do certain things with certain people.

but i think our post sex cuddle would be to die for because your beautiful, intelligent, caring, wise, and very sophisticated.

I'd also kiss you on the cheek a lot. more so then other women. cause your the type i would.

minibumpsh- Your a secondary. eat a dick

My sweet little Blackula- Your fuckin sexy as hell. I'm not gonna deny that, and though we've had rough times, sometimes i wish i can take it all back and start from ground 0 with you. Mainly cause i would more smoov with my proposition to have webcam sex, but also cause for the week that we were cool i felt i had met and e-special person with a lot of love to give and a lot more deserved.

I'd eat you out, and i'd do really mean things to you while we had sex, but i'd be really cutsie talk before and after. a lot of tongue oriented kissing and tight squeezing, but i'd joke around with you after cause you have a great personality and your very loveable intelligent young women with a bright future as long as you stay away from trill new jersey thugs and drugs.

happy mothers day, if any of what i said was offensive, or graphic, just remember, TSA is keeping it the only way he can, real.

almost every man you've met probably thinks what i've said. or worst

like for instance, mini, if you exist, niggas totally wanna have sex with you in a trash can and spit on you, queen and blackula, niggas wanna bust nuts inside you with no rubbers, and msrza they wanna call you really really harmful names to boost their ego.

but i don't. cause im not that trill.

happy mothers day.

post of duh week!

STYLE
05-12-2008, 01:13 AM
ahahahahah! old

General wise made it.

you know, i have 100 thread about me, 2 diss tracks, countless picture alterations, my house, and so forth all floating around about me on the internet.

it's safe to say TSA is the white man's god

"i got robbed shot wedgied tires slashed stabbed kicked in the nuts pissed on raped and shoelaces tied together.....yeah they fear me"

TSA
05-12-2008, 01:17 AM
im just saying, there's a whole me culture online lol

GENERAL WISE
05-12-2008, 01:22 AM
Nah Heat made them.

I thought you would figure that out because of the "creepy eskimo" making refrence to Blakula.
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm150/fagtsa/tsa.jpghttp://pic.photobucket.com/spacer.gif

TSA
05-12-2008, 01:24 AM
random, why wouldn't he at least post them once so that we can for e-head for e-head instead of having skampoe accidentally find them in a quest for new ways to insult my nostrils.

did he at least post them on thecorpse?

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-12-2008, 05:38 AM
Nicky Douche has no women in his real life and this thread confirms it.

I am sure that you havent seen a woman naked in your whole life..

beautifulrock
05-12-2008, 05:45 AM
I am sure that you havent seen a woman naked in your whole life..

and I'm sure you've seen a lot more than your share of naked men in your life. Happy Mother's day you Greecian Secretion.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-12-2008, 06:15 AM
http://www.chookfest.net/emil/art/miserable.gif

^^ You are fuckin pathetic haha..You are talkin shit to me without a reason..I have never said something bad about you..Do whatever you want..I really dont give a fuck about your comments..

beautifulrock
05-12-2008, 06:28 AM
http://www.chookfest.net/emil/art/miserable.gif

^^ You are fuckin pathetic haha..You are talkin shit to me without a reason..I have never said something bad about you..Do whatever you want..I really dont give a fuck about your comments..

Oh, sorry, let me clear it up for you, my comments are for your mothert!me thread. Pathetic is talking shit about a stand up dude like that.

TheWolf
05-12-2008, 06:52 AM
Are there ugly women on The Corp who hide their faces??

Cos seems all the ones that show themselves are hot.

Do only attractive women like the Wu? or are the ugly women who join hounded out by the relentless abuse of the 'Corp mob'????

http://www.usc.edu/dept/LAS/history/hist225g/images/size_d/LCL15.gif

TheWolf
05-12-2008, 08:48 AM
hFjrbmj0CUc

MsRzaRecTaH
05-12-2008, 12:31 PM
lmaoo hahah thanks tooth

TSA
05-18-2008, 01:13 PM
*bump

so hold up, Tooch was a stylemaster secondary?

no wonder his 'sparta' idea involved giving tooch a leadership position
you craft black devil you.

6 Chambaz
05-18-2008, 01:19 PM
Ladies..... you know we love you all

5sc_nQiuDN0

Olive Oil Goombah
05-18-2008, 01:25 PM
*bump

so hold up, Tooch was a stylemaster secondary?

no wonder his 'sparta' idea involved giving tooch a leadership position
you craft black devil you.

i was unaware of this.

Blackula Spectacula
05-18-2008, 02:05 PM
hahahah awww nicky .. I do not have an accent :( !
but you're too cute nicky .. thank you papi.

TSA .. you're so weird, and the webcam thing would never happen sweety. But no worries we're cool.

and Mini isn't real? :( I hope she is ... she better be!

TSA
05-18-2008, 02:06 PM
oh quit, i have pictures of you naked.

Blackula Spectacula
05-18-2008, 02:07 PM
:( kill yourself

TSA
05-18-2008, 02:08 PM
wanna cyber?