PDA

View Full Version : what is my best option?

minibumpsh
05-11-2008, 10:33 PM
seriously. no stupid advice welcomed.

i got kicked out of rehab on friday because i broke their rules many times and drank when i'm not allowed to, and hung out with friends when it's against the rules. Basically they got sick of me and kicked me out. Well, now I have no school. I got kicked out of my high school, and i just got kicked out of rehab. My first night out I almost smoked crack. I realize this is bad and finally realize i do need help. But I have to finish high school! Do i....go to a community college and finish up my seniior year of high school there, then raise my GPA and transfer to a different college? [with no rehab] ..or, go to a different rehab and hold off education until next school year and just repeat the school year. OR just give up and get my GED because i will never get better and i'm a stupid joke.

what would u do?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-11-2008, 10:39 PM
Goddammit minibumps. I thought you were getting your shit together. I feel like I've wasted valuable minutes of my life trying to help you.

You obviously need to go back to rehab and figure out a way to stop smoking crack. I am disappointed in you.

And youre friends are stupid bitches. You can't be friends with them anymore.

And where the hell are your parents?

Kids these days...

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2008, 10:44 PM
What exactly has happened in your life mini, for this rebellious behavior?

LORD NOSE
05-11-2008, 10:49 PM

i got kicked out of rehab on friday because i broke their rules many times and drank when i'm not allowed to, and hung out with friends when it's against the rules. Basically they got sick of me and kicked me out. Well, now I have no school. I got kicked out of my high school, and i just got kicked out of rehab. My first night out I almost smoked crack. I realize this is bad and finally realize i do need help. But I have to finish high school! Do i....go to a community college and finish up my seniior year of high school there, then raise my GPA and transfer to a different college? [with no rehab] ..or, go to a different rehab and hold off education until next school year and just repeat the school year. OR just give up and get my GED because i will never get better and i'm a stupid joke.

what would u do?

did you ever go back to workforce ?

i tried to help you find a place to live but you started acting funny
i even had a job for you but you blew it
is that really my son ?

LyriCipher
05-11-2008, 10:52 PM
smoke crack

minibumpsh
05-11-2008, 10:54 PM
Goddammit minibumps. I thought you were getting your shit together. I feel like I've wasted valuable minutes of my life trying to help you.

You obviously need to go back to rehab and figure out a way to stop smoking crack. I am disappointed in you.

And youre friends are stupid bitches. You can't be friends with them anymore.

And where the hell are your parents?

Kids these days...

i suggested it to my friends, they agree because they're just like me, soo yea
my dad isnt usually home but he cares about me i know that, its just he works so he cant be home all the time.

What exactly has happened in your life mini, for this rebellious behavior?
i think it was all that rape

minibumpsh
05-11-2008, 10:55 PM
did you ever go back to workforce ?

i tried to help you find a place to live but you started acting funny
i even had a job for you but you blew it
is that really my son ?

are u on drugs?

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2008, 10:57 PM
rape?

J-Cee
05-11-2008, 11:01 PM
go to another rehab centre..dont give up.

hectis
05-11-2008, 11:02 PM

what would u do?

first off u are not a joke

there is not a programe were u can't go to both rehab and college?

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-11-2008, 11:04 PM
another life lost .

If it was me id come there and show u how to workout . Thats the only "gift" i can give u . U just need somebody to motivate u and change u , cause ur not hungry for life , u dont care about life ..

if i was in ur shoes "id look up the warrior code and the code of honor ...

make a code to urself , be a man , change ur philosophy about life.
if ur feeling weak , get up and fuken scream , and u will be tough , Whenever u feel like ur weak get up put ur chest up and scream "IM GOING TO WIN" , THe thing with u is that , you just go along with ur weakness, but ,,,,,block that shit , get angry mother fuker , change ur mind

ur a female?

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-11-2008, 11:10 PM
damn if ur a female ,

its so sad to me , (im getting emotional)

cause its like a red rose dying cause it hasent received any water , its madd sadddddd

STYLE
05-11-2008, 11:10 PM
come to atlanta. i'll send you a ticket and we'll work this out. you and me.

deal?

05-11-2008, 11:13 PM
cause its like a red rose dying cause it hasent received any water , its madd sadddddd

hahahahaha

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-11-2008, 11:14 PM
hahahahaha

u find that funny? lmao , i dident mean it to be funny ,

oh god i read it again , and it sounded so corny . but u know what i mean ,.

Guarded By Martyrs
As Hectis said...you are not a joke.
Also you are a pretty girl...
You could find a boyfirend to help you through this.
Someone who wants to help you.

I think you should sort yourself out before going back into education.
You will have a hunger for life as Saq said and also your work
Instead of looking at the clock waiting to leave.
You have been through more than most your age I would say and that will
Help you more in life than learning about half the stuff they teach anyway.
As they say you will learn more from your mistake than anything you learn in school.
You can always go back to college...
But if you walk down the wrong path it like climbing a slippery wall.
I would get clean (I hate that term) and then figure out what it is you want to do
Regarding education (not sure what you were studying)
And then try and get your wanted job.

I've been through some serious dark times to mini...
But I belive I am stronger because of it.
Don't give in...there is a light at the end of the tunnel...
Just keep walking.

Hope that helps and you get on the right path...

LuckyTheWonderDog
You do have to choose whatever is gonna help you get your head straight first. Sort that shit out and you'll be able to take a path forward in life.

05-11-2008, 11:16 PM
Oh. How awkward for the both of us.

I found your simile hilarious for some reason.

Its more like a rose that dropped out of high school and then smoked a bunch of crack.

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-11-2008, 11:17 PM
damn she smokes crack?

05-11-2008, 11:19 PM
yes.

TSA
05-11-2008, 11:19 PM

what would u do?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54439

05-11-2008, 11:20 PM
she has a third-degree blackbelt in smoking crack

hectis
if i was u i would go to a rehab then go to community college and it may suck big time but u might have to change the people u surround your self with including your friends and any other bad influence on your life

LuckyTheWonderDog
No matter how hard towing the line and not going back to your old ways may be, stick this picture up on your wall and remember that the alternative is a whole lot worse.

http://www.strangepolice.com/images/content/3853.jpg

SaqurakiHanamichi
u were molested as a child or something? damn that is horrible

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2008, 11:21 PM

lol your a dick

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-11-2008, 11:21 PM
she has a third-degree blackbelt in smoking crack

seriously i dident wanna say anything but u "crack" me up

TSA
05-11-2008, 11:24 PM

what would u do?

i'd go with the rehab option first. you need help if your not a secondary.
school can wait. your not gonna die anytime soon

unless you keep smoking crack like a doofus slut

how the fuck do you start smoking crack anyways?

"Hey, hey mini i got some CRACK COCAINE, you want a toke"
"Yeah....yeah..that sounds like a good idea"

unless you hate yourself and want someone to help you or care enough to stop you,

or you want to die cause you hate yourself so much.

then

ya sniffz?

hectis
05-11-2008, 11:25 PM
there is a lot of wackness going on in this thread

TSA
05-11-2008, 11:26 PM
j/p, don't kill yourself.

but if a wucorp post inspires you to do it a little more then you normally would be inspired, then anything would have.

so yeah, just don't, your cool.

Heyzues.

minibumpsh
05-11-2008, 11:27 PM
first of all, mr wise asses. i do not smoke crack. nope! I snort coke. i was GOING to try crack, if that kid was gonna spot me a 150 worth stem, but he wanted down payment. hell no! i was trying to take it and run. which is, crackhead status. but anyway, shaolin assasin, thats not even funny, suicide is never funny, and a topic you should stay away from ridiculing. and yeah, i was molested in 2nd grade, and again in 9th grade, and when i turned 15 i gave my first blow job to some fat black guy in his 30s because he threatened me. great life i had. fuck you. its not funny and there are tons of people suffering.

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-11-2008, 11:28 PM
black jesus

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z161/b_queen4u/My%20african%20PICs/683f.jpg

i got YO ASS NIIGGGA!

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Blacquenhard/SlavePunishmentsAfricanwomanonBriti.jpg

05-11-2008, 11:28 PM
seriously i dident wanna say anything but u "crack" me up

hahaha

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-11-2008, 11:30 PM
first of all, mr wise asses. i do not smoke crack. nope! I snort coke. i was GOING to try crack, if that kid was gonna spot me a 150 worth stem, but he wanted down payment. hell no! i was trying to take it and run. which is, crackhead status. but anyway, shaolin assasin, thats not even funny, suicide is never funny, and a topic you should stay away from ridiculing. and yeah, i was molested in 2nd grade, and again in 9th grade, and when i turned 15 i gave my first blow job to some fat black guy in his 30s because he threatened me. great life i had. fuck you. its not funny and there are tons of people suffering.

2nd fuken grade... who the fuk did it .

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-11-2008, 11:30 PM
Shit, the best advice I could probably ever give you is don't come on Wu-Tang Corp for serious advice.

05-11-2008, 11:31 PM
and when i turned 15 i gave my first blow job to some fat BLACK guy in his 30s because he threatened me. great life i had. fuck you. its not funny and there are tons of people suffering.

crackhead and racist

minibumpsh
one of the older guys who are in highschool who offer to help elementary school kids with reading and shit for community service. fucking bastard if i ever saw him now id rip his dick off and make him eat it

LORD NOSE
are u on drugs?

YES !

i smoke crack

asscrack

it be calling me

http://www.strangepolice.com/images/content/3853.jpg

Hard drugs - its how zombies are made

GENERAL WISE
05-11-2008, 11:32 PM

deal?

Hahahah @ a 35 year old hitting on a 17 year old chick. Reminds me of Big Ben @ thecorpse

You get the official stamp of approval from General Wise for Mod.

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-11-2008, 11:32 PM
one of the older guys who are in highschool who offer to help elementary school kids with reading and shit for community service. fucking bastard if i ever saw him now id rip his dick off and make him eat it

na yo id kill him myself ,,

did he fuk u or something?

minibumpsh
05-11-2008, 11:34 PM
na yo id kill him myself ,,

did he fuk u or something?

uhh he did something else, im sure u dont want details.

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-11-2008, 11:35 PM
uhh he did something else, im sure u dont want details.

if he dident fuk u then it aint that bad , right ?
tell me it amazes me to hear how pathetic most of the world is.

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-11-2008, 11:39 PM
damn b u just need a good boyfriend that can get u out of that shit hole ur in .

Huggasaurus Sex
05-11-2008, 11:41 PM

what would u do?
the crack seems pretty tempting. i mean, fuck you just feel SO GOOD! mmmm... so good. and they're your friends, how long you known them. sure they fuck up sometimes but they're good people inside, just like you. yeah, they're just like you...

i dunno mini, i think maybe you should worry about what "society" wants you to do later and join me and palehorse in the revolution. do what feels right. do what feels good, nah mean? ;)

i think it was all that rape
*EXTENDS PENIS*

christ almighty you're such a faggit. mini i bet rehab was FULL of geeks like this and now i understand why you left. you did the right thing. man, fuck these homos.

deal?

atlanta's full of disgruntled former slave niggas and cokehead surreptitious types. you need to just get away from it all and come to the other side of the planet: VIETNAM. get a passport and i'll send you a two way ticket but i guarantee you will love this place so much you'll never want to leave. i know people and can definitely get you a job working in an investment bank as a custodial agent of the premises or a massage parlor as a masseuse/handjob whore. your choice. PM me for details *D

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-11-2008, 11:42 PM
damn b u just need a good boyfriend that can get u out of that shit hole ur in .

I dunno, if you got psycological issues like drug addiction, you gotta have the will yourself to get away from it. People can help you, but the drive has to come from you. I've seen people dragged out of this sort of thing by people that care for them, but they end up back at it because they had never been able to make that break themself.

Just ask yourself "why am I doing this?" before you do anything in your day. If you can't think of a positive reason, then don't do it. Don't give in to impulses, cos you don't have a good reason why you're doing it except for addiction. Break it down in your head then try and conquer it.

GENERAL WISE
05-11-2008, 11:43 PM
[/quote]

what would u do?
I had friends like you. My other friends who actually got somewehere used to make fun of them.

Your best option, get with a rich dude.. Style says he got money, maybe try and get pregnant by him, he'll marry you even with Anthony Mason eyes

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/preggers.jpg

Guarded By Martyrs
05-11-2008, 11:50 PM
Yeah I agree with Spinx...
A boyfiend could help but as I said make sure they want to help you.
I would say doing it for yourself is the best option though.
Belive in yourself...get up early and plan your day....keep yourself busy.
And listen to "Striving For Perfection" (Raekwon's album ~ Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...)
That should inspire you.
And like Spinx said go through things in your head instead of acting on impulses.
Also find a hobby...that really helps.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-11-2008, 11:51 PM
I wouldn't recommend Wu-corp as that hobby.

TSA
05-11-2008, 11:52 PM
skaiauaikquue hamamkiki is a dirty son of a bitch! ahahahahahahah!!!

look at this nigga all trying to get details

Did he touch you........how did it feel......did you cum.....can you send me a picture of everywhere he touched you......did he touch your feet.........you didn't suck his finger did you?

AHAHAH :f

naw but for real, mini, im gonna accept that your not a secondary and be real with you
------------------------

You have a lot of problems with your life and you know it. the worst part is you've grown comfortable with it and feel like that's all you'll ever be.

To end the problem you have to first end your comfort with your condition, you may think it sucks, you may not want it, but the comfort comes in the fact that you don't realize how urgent it is that you begin to confront your problems

im not saying solve them, cause fuck it, i don't know you, you could be General wise's secondary, but confront first, after you confront your problems the solving process will come naturally.

for instance, your friends are pieces of shit, and they really won't be there for you when you most need it cause they see your behavior and are cool with it.

probably snort blow too.

your friends being pieces of shit, and being that they won't be there for you not matter how much you think they will, you need to get rid of them. all of them. every last one of them. even the good ones.

detach yourself from everything that is your old self.
dont answer calls. stop going out on weekends. if you need company wucorp is always here to call eachother gay in 2000 new and exciting ways.

your real friends will come back to you in due time, if none of them do, fuck it, oh well, they're not your friends, they're your problem.

after then report back. If your not willing to do it then your not serious and are comfortable with what's happening to you and your life.

i help ppl with shit like this all the time, my mom is a counselor as well and i counsel a lot of her clients that are worst of then you, so if your for real holla at a nigga.

i won't force you to give me blow jobs unless you want to. but yeah. no friends, they're pieces of shit. even the good ones.

Guarded By Martyrs
05-11-2008, 11:53 PM
I wouldn't recommend Wu-corp as that hobby.

No...niether would I.

Philosophy
05-11-2008, 11:53 PM
its so sad to me , (im getting emotional)

How can u guys just let this faggotry slide on a damn Wu Tang FORUM?
No wonder the abbott has fallen off so hard, he be lettin guys grab his dick on stage and shit.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-11-2008, 11:54 PM
This isn't a Wu-Tang forum. The name is a typo. It's meant to read 'No Norway Corp'. they're getting it fixed soon.

STYLE
05-11-2008, 11:54 PM
black jesus

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z161/b_queen4u/My%20african%20PICs/683f.jpg

i got YO ASS NIIGGGA!

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Blacquenhard/SlavePunishmentsAfricanwomanonBriti.jpg

what does that supposed to mean?

okay... my turn....

greece......that was then.....
http://www.livius.org/a/1/greece/lovers2.jpghttp://www.livius.org/a/1/greece/lovers3.jpg

http://www.delftboys.com/pre/fun/art7/GreeceFake.jpg

this is now.....
http://gfx1.gamelink.com/GLImages/prodimages/213807.jpg

oh and don't forget your personal favorite....
http://worldofwonder.net/images4/BrittanyCoxxxUnzippedHIRESsm.jpg

Grease...... smh..... THE gayest place on earth.

i heard yall flying the greek flag at 1/2 mast cause a tanker carrying 1500 tons of vaseline sunk into the Aegean.
http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/1113/csmimg/OSTRAIT_P1.jpg

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-11-2008, 11:55 PM
No wonder the abbott has fallen off so hard, he be lettin guys grab his dick on stage and shit.

lol?

that was actually funny

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-11-2008, 11:56 PM
im just joking with the black jesus thing , just for laughs and giggles

http://www.heat.co.za/heat-blog/gisele-to-star-in-austin-powers/SecondLevelImage

hectis
05-11-2008, 11:57 PM

what does there post have to do with rza?

Philosophy
05-11-2008, 11:59 PM
what does there post have to do with rza?

sleep on it.

naw it was just the gayest thing that came to mind(no norway)
idk maybe cause both wu corp and the abbott are both slippin.

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-12-2008, 12:00 AM
sleep on it.

lmao again u made me laugh

hectis
05-12-2008, 12:06 AM
sleep on it.

oh cuz that would have been extra homo if rza let people do that

Philosophy
05-12-2008, 12:07 AM
lmao again u made me laugh

omg my e-go is goin crazy!

smoke and a pancake?

http://michigansfe.org/Portals/1/cigarette_butt.jpghttp://www.unitingcarewest.org.au/images/pancake.jpg

EAGLE EYE
05-12-2008, 12:09 AM
"if you need company wucorp is always here to call eachother gay in 2000 new and exciting ways."

buahahahahahahhaha!

STYLE
05-12-2008, 12:10 AM
im just joking with the black jesus thing , just for laughs and giggles

http://www.heat.co.za/heat-blog/gisele-to-star-in-austin-powers/SecondLevelImage

i wasn't kidding about the "ur a faggot/greece is gay" thing, cause u are and it is.

even your god is a faggot. wtf?
http://www.queerty.com/wp/docs/2008/04/zeusganymede.jpg

i would just have her(shemale) jerk me off.
and the winner is.....
http://www.windmillstravel.com/photos/3412-normal.jpg

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-12-2008, 12:12 AM
lmao

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-12-2008, 12:14 AM
wow we went seriously off topic .

Philosophy
05-12-2008, 12:17 AM
http://www.qarl.com/qLab/pile/300/SPARTA.jpg
This is homo?

then what shall we deem this?
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2007/03/13/3001.jpg
hollywood ftw.

TSA
05-12-2008, 12:22 AM
i heard yall flyin the greek flag at 1/2 mast cause a tanker carrying 1500 tons of vaseline sunk into the Aegean.
http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/1113/csmimg/OSTRAIT_P1.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/Lube.jpg

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-12-2008, 12:33 AM
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/8139/sat20navmw8.jpg

Navigate your way around the forums with the new 'Wutangcorp Satellite Navigation System'.

Whatever path the thread starts out on, it is guaranteed to find an alternative route and if the jouney is long enough it will probably change direction again and again. You won't end up where you aimed to go, but it'll be one hell of a ride!

minibumpsh
05-12-2008, 12:35 AM
thanks for honest replies and genuine advice. i always try to listen, it cant hurt it can only help

Guarded By Martyrs
05-12-2008, 12:38 AM
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/8139/sat20navmw8.jpg

Navigate your way around the forums with the new 'Wutangcorp Satellite Navigation System'.

Whatever path the thread starts out on, it is guaranteed to find an alternative route and if the jouney is long enough it will probably change direction again and again. You won't end up where you aimed to go, but it'll be one hell of a ride!

Hahahahaha...good one

thanks for honest replies and genuine advice. i always try to listen, it cant hurt it can only help

Your welcome

Sicka than aidZ
05-12-2008, 12:41 AM

what would u do?

fuck school, rehab's for the weak....yo what u need to do is get yo ass a bottle of bacardi an show us your tits....oh hold up your seventeen....go away come back when u can strip

hectis
05-12-2008, 12:42 AM

your welcome I hope it helps u on the path u need to be on

Sicka than aidZ
05-12-2008, 12:45 AM
ayo actually that was a fucked up thing to say....fuck school, rehab's for the weak. u wanna build with us if u wanna make it

JASPER
05-12-2008, 05:26 AM

what would u do?If I were you mom, I would have sent you to Utah long time ago.

Also, it should be an unspoken general rule of the internet to NEVER EVER discuss real life problems you're having. The internet is filled with a bunch of assholes and we will make fun of your problems and possibly make you cry. Why? Because we have problems of our own and we don't go crying about it, we just do what everyone else does, suppress them and try to get our minds off of them with humor and porn. If you have problems, go talk to your real life friends who will console you and care deeply about your situation and give you dope to forget about it all.

HANZO
05-12-2008, 09:02 AM
well first, your friends sound like dicks.

first you need to step off the drugs. every type. do not even think about crack. that shit is bad, im telling you it will fuk you up to the point of no return. do not do it. step off the coke to, i mean last week i lost one of my best friends cause the idiot thought driving around coked up would be a good idea. wat was the point, he dead now. he was only 22. life wasted.

get you ass back to rehab. you succomb to peer pressure to easily dnt listen to your friends. build a strong mind and make them listen to you. i mean nearly all my friends are drug dealers, but even if i asked they would never give me drugs.

your first objective should be to clean yourself up, then your next is to get an education.

you also need to fuk the past, look to the future. its easy to say, cause i still aint forgot about the past. but your gonna have to try. i mean it seems u lived a tough life, and your only 17. i mean try your best to make the rest of your life a good one. however much these past 17 years have been painful, make the next 17 enjoyable.

you need to take charge of your life, you just lack mental strength and probably a decent role model.

Be strong nah mean.