05-12-2008, 02:34 AM
dan cooley muthafucka! hahaaa

TAURO
05-12-2008, 02:34 AM
Nixon

TSA
05-12-2008, 02:39 AM
the god Theodore Roosevelt for me

the nigga took a slug to the chest got up, gave a 2 hours speech, THEN went to the hospital

stabbed a spaniard in the chest with the american flag

swam with sharks to prove they were harmless

boxed, studied kung fu, took safaris to the amazon to prove he was still rugged

got picked on as a kid until he decided to beef up and start whooping ass

as well as positioned the Us to become an empire

Sicka than aidZ
05-12-2008, 02:42 AM
for real he gave a speech with a bullet in his chest? one gully ass president. didnt he just die

Art Vandelay
05-12-2008, 02:44 AM
abe lincoln. he probably inherited the country at a tougher time than any president in history. the south seceded before he even took office because they viewed him as an abolitionist (which at the time he wasn't). he made many tough decisions during the civil war and eventually did become an abolitionist and freed the slaves. he also favored an unconditional surrender which allowed the reunited country to start getting back to normal as quickly as possible. this was followed by andrew johnson after lincoln's assassination

GENERAL WISE
05-12-2008, 02:52 AM
abe lincoln. he probably inherited the country at a tougher time than any president in history. the south seceded before he even took office because they viewed him as an abolitionist (which at the time he wasn't). he made many tough decisions during the civil war and eventually did become an abolitionist and freed the slaves. he also favored an unconditional surrender which allowed the reunited country to start getting back to normal as quickly as possible. this was followed by andrew johnson after lincoln's assassination

TSA
05-12-2008, 02:57 AM
for real he gave a speech with a bullet in his chest? one gully ass president. didnt he just die
AHAHAHAhahah. no, he died a long time ago. before your grandpa was born

but yeah he gave a speech (2 hours) with a slug in his chest
he also changed the spelling of the english language cause he was a bad speller and got tired of having to spell things how they didn't sound, but it didn't catch on, though some of it did, like the spelling of color as opposed to colour or whatever it's original form was, and the thru in drive thru.

all skampoeishly.

rugged.

6 Chambaz
05-12-2008, 03:01 AM
Lincoln.

INF
05-12-2008, 03:04 AM
the 42nd was tha best.

jaywoods27
05-12-2008, 03:56 AM
Anybody vote for high gas George Bush I will crush you

beautifulrock
05-12-2008, 05:30 AM
John Adams, he always spoke his mind no matter the consequences, the least political of all the presidents, believe it or not, he was the LAST president that DIDN'T have special interests in his pocket. Even Lincoln, who didn't free ALL the slaves, just the ones in the southern states, because he was pandering to the interests of the border states.

Guarded By Martyrs
05-12-2008, 05:39 AM
Theodore Roosevelt

Edgar Erebus
05-12-2008, 05:42 AM
FDR. He made an economic system that basically made America into superpower as it is today. You never had any real communist threat exclusively because of Frank. Too bad those politicians of today don't follow his lead.

Plus he won WWII.

6 Chambaz
05-12-2008, 05:45 AM
Last night i had a dream, I was sipping champagne in some fancy restaurant with my family when suddenly the windows opened, wind blew in, lightning flashes and shit, and A. Lincoln stood in front of me saying "Tomorrow there will be a thread about the best president of US on Wu-Tang Corp. Vote fooooor meeeeeeee" in a ghastly voice, then he took of his top hat, and got inside it and disappeared. I vote lincoln

beautifulrock
05-12-2008, 05:58 AM
FDR. He made an economic system that basically made America into superpower as it is today. You never had any real communist threat exclusively because of Frank. Too bad those politicians of today don't follow his lead.

Plus he won WWII.

Can I get a fact checker? Fact checker over here? Much of this is wrong T, Most of FDR's economic proposals DID NOT WORK, he signed the country over to bankruptcy and basically sold it to the European banking system, and he never lived long enough to see WWII won.

Oh, and we never had any real communist threat because of Truman and the A-bomb.

6 Chambaz
05-12-2008, 06:02 AM
Can I get a fact checker? Fact checker over here? Much of this is wrong T, Most of FDR's economic proposals DID NOT WORK, he signed the country over to bankruptcy and basically sold it to the European banking system, and he never lived long enough to see WWII won.

Oh, and we never had any real communist threat because of Truman and the A-bomb.
Gotta respect FDR on the strength of the New Deal alone

beautifulrock
05-12-2008, 06:10 AM

Ok that's fair, but what people need to understand is that there were about 40 other economic plans and proposals such as the WPA, CCC, and the TVA, that simply did not work and hurt this country even more. If I throw 40 darts at a dartboard, eventually I'll hit a bullseye.

If you ask me, the greatest thing he ever did was Social Security.

Ritter
05-12-2008, 06:34 AM
Jimmy Carter ftw.Hes 90 years old,can talk better and more fulfilling and saner than the GWBJr

beautifulrock
05-12-2008, 06:38 AM
Jimmy Carter ftw.Hes 90 years old,can talk better and more fulfilling and saner than the GWBJr

^^^Let's face the facts, most toddlers can speak more eloquently than dubya.

VZA
05-12-2008, 10:48 AM
Abe!

12weLvE
05-12-2008, 10:53 AM
FDR really held it down for the poor.

Visionz
05-12-2008, 11:11 AM
Thomas Jefferson, dude was a genius, helped lay the foundation of everything that was to come

Sicka than aidZ
05-12-2008, 11:23 AM
i gotta roll with theodore unit....... i just asked someone whatz up and they had all kindz of dope shit to say about the dude.

like how he had the suez canal built and established the national park service.

and the whole thing about changing the way a whole country spells just to commondiere (?commodear??, commondeer??,..fuck it) himself soundz like something i would do.....

...fuck it commodeer for now on ( i used the dictionary)

TSA
05-12-2008, 12:13 PM
the new deal didn't work, it was a way to take ppls minds of the problem at hand.

what pulled us out was entering WWII. Every ally country was whiling to except us taking ungodly loans to build up and save them in simpler terms. That's when we started being the geeohdee of debt, tho at one point we were producing half of everything produced in the world cause of FDR's borrowing

he also through japs in concentration camps, and if the war would have went in favor of japan, im sure they would have been desperately killed.

not saying he wasn't a good president.

Theodore on the other hand really didn't have special interest in his pocket either. He broke up all the major coporations in the US that were basically enslaving politicians and the working class at his time. He also understood what it takes to be a world power and started beefing up the US

plus the panama canal, winning a nobel prize, punching a fuckin shark, giving workers rights, and conserving massive amounts of land should all be noted.

Theodore basically made modern america and the modern presidency because before him the president was weak, the country was weak, and there was little to no middle class, he was the pivot in history that made america the geeohdee ...the geeohdee

the puberty of america if you will.

Robert
05-12-2008, 12:16 PM
L. Ron Hubbard - The Soul Controller.

TSA
05-12-2008, 12:22 PM
ahahahah, i have a DVD of the dude babbling, i haven't watched it yet tho

Robert
05-12-2008, 12:27 PM
ahahahah, i have a DVD of the dude babbling, i haven't watched it yet tho

Anyone who believes he wasn't U.S president from 1950 through to the present day is plain ignorant and should open there fucking eyes!!

TSA
05-12-2008, 12:40 PM
your thinking of prescott bush (whom also owns wucorp)

Art Vandelay
05-12-2008, 12:41 PM
John Adams, he always spoke his mind no matter the consequences, the least political of all the presidents, believe it or not, he was the LAST president that DIDN'T have special interests in his pocket. Even Lincoln, who didn't free ALL the slaves, just the ones in the southern states, because he was pandering to the interests of the border states.

ummm... lincoln didn't free all slaves initially, but he did get the ball rolling. what you call pandering to interests to the border states wasn't because he wanted to keep blacks in slavery, he was thinking for the best interests of the "country" at the time. it would have been a huge disadvantage had lincoln abolished slavery in all states and deleware kentucky, maryland and missouri would have seceded to the south also. there's a chance that the war may have went the other way and slavery could still exist even today.

and just so you know, mississippi didn't ratify the 13th ammendment until 1995, which is 130 years after lincoln's death. i wouldn't blame that on him

LyriCipher
05-12-2008, 12:45 PM
woodrow wilson..his ideas is what started the UN today even though it didnt come into affect until after he died..he was a pimp, the dude dressed sharp

Art Vandelay
05-12-2008, 12:51 PM
the u.n. isn't that relevant anymore. i doubt it i will even exist in 10 more years

SKAMPOE
05-12-2008, 01:28 PM
jfk, for being the only one who came close to assassinating castro, and for his mob ties!

LyriCipher
05-12-2008, 03:42 PM
the u.n. isn't that relevant anymore. i doubt it i will even exist in 10 more years

the UN will always exist in one form or another regardless

Art Vandelay
05-13-2008, 02:56 AM
jfk, for being the only one who came close to assassinating castro, and for his mob ties!

i guess castro should win this poll then, because he has lasted 45 years longer than kennedy. and his mob ties are what got him assassinated (in my opinion). his dad was mobbed up, won him the election because of the mob in chicago. he appointed his brother attorney general. his brother prosecuted the mafia. him and his brother were both assassinated (coincidence, i think not)

SKAMPOE
05-13-2008, 03:34 AM
i guess castro should win this poll then, because he has lasted 45 years longer than kennedy. and his mob ties are what got him assassinated (in my opinion). his dad was mobbed up, won him the election because of the mob in chicago. he appointed his brother attorney general. his brother prosecuted the mafia. him and his brother were both assassinated (coincidence, i think not)
i know, dats y i like him, he was more on ''this side'' than any other prez i know! by this side i mean more ''hood'' for lack of a better word!

TSA
05-13-2008, 03:36 AM
your a douche for liking a president for being more hood

when theodore roosevelt took a slug to the chest, gave a speech, THEN went to the hospital and punched a fuckin shark.

SKAMPOE
05-13-2008, 03:47 AM
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH FUNNIEST POST 2NITE^

I LIKE DA MU FUCKA CUZ I CAN RELATE TO HIM MORE THAN ANY OF THESE OTHER HONKIES!

U MAD CUZ I DISRESPECTED WHITE SHAO'S MUSTACHE!

http://ankara.visi.net/~soxrox/guantanamo1.jpg

TSA
05-13-2008, 04:33 AM
hHHAHAHAhahahAHAHAHHAhahaHAHAHHAHAAHAHH!!!!!

google.com/search=cummy+moustache

the fuck am i supposed to say after that?!

Robert
05-13-2008, 04:39 AM
Jesus Skamp! That shit is plain wrong. lol

Spoon Face
05-13-2008, 04:41 AM
kennedy because he was to tell of aliens and money

TSA
05-13-2008, 04:48 AM
^secondary

Edgar Erebus
05-13-2008, 09:45 AM
Can I get a fact checker? Fact checker over here? Much of this is wrong T, Most of FDR's economic proposals DID NOT WORK, he signed the country over to bankruptcy and basically sold it to the European banking system,
Okay, here come the fact checker. FDR key advisor was J.M. Keynes, who basically developed the concept of the modern welfare state. That means capitalism, but not in the way it was done before (that'd say, in the complete laissez-faire way, with no minimal wages, no social security and bullshit - you are completely in hands of your employer). He made the CONCEPT of a state with public health, public schools and other services that make you live today like a kidney in the grease. And FDR's job in it was to make it happen, because in the other way it'd just stay theory. Don't forget he was getting a lot of hate from corporations because of that policy back in the days.
and he never lived long enough to see WWII won.

I knew you'd trip on this statement of mine. The fact is, he was the one that organized lend-and-lease - which made UK and Russia able to fight Nazis - and he was leading the war long enough 'til everything was basically done. What, you think that without nuke Japan wouldn't surrender? It would, be sure, because sooner or later it'd hav to, with its supply routes cut forever.

Well, that's straight bullshit. Communist rebellions in Vietnam, Greece, Indonesia and who knows where not were in place long before USSR got nuke - that means, when America was really the only nuclear power.
I repeat, the only thing that prevented Europe, and sometime after, US to go red was the fact that workers needed no revolution, that everything was fine even without Commies. That's what FDR and his New Deal did.
Just to let you know: when things went bad in Italy during the 60's, when they tried to reintroduce classic capitalism, Italian communist party was on the verge of winning the elections there.

6 Chambaz
05-13-2008, 09:48 AM
What, you think that without nuke Japan wouldn't surrender? It would, be sure, because sooner or later it'd hav to, with its supply routes cut forever.

Co-sign , the Japs were basically defeated by the time the A-bomb was dropped, the A-Bomb was nothing but a flex of muscles to the world.

HarlemDiplomat
05-13-2008, 10:07 PM
Me You Trout Mouth Niggaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TSA
05-13-2008, 10:10 PM
lol at trying to make Maryland sound cool

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHHAH!H!!!!

FAGGOT.

HarlemDiplomat
05-13-2008, 10:11 PM
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH FUNNIEST POST 2NITE^

I LIKE DA MU FUCKA CUZ I CAN RELATE TO HIM MORE THAN ANY OF THESE OTHER HONKIES!

U MAD CUZ I DISRESPECTED WHITE SHAO'S MUSTACHE!

http://ankara.visi.net/~soxrox/guantanamo1.jpg

Now thats just plain wrong, you couldn't even make a warning????

LMAO!!!

Dokuro
05-13-2008, 10:34 PM
tommy
then cool
and finaly Ab

who ever voted 666 lete me know i got a spot reservd for you in my
موت بطاقة
(Death note)

HarlemDiplomat
05-14-2008, 02:52 AM
lol at trying to make Maryland sound cool

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHHAH!H!!!!

FAGGOT.

Actually I'm not from Maryland but I do live here.

I wrote "Mary(Jane)Land" because its so boring and quiet here the only this to do is smoke and look at the woods and Potomac River. And its some good bud out here.

Good place to get away from the city and I only been here 4 months.