PDA

View Full Version : A Lesson I learned from the Chinese

TSA
05-12-2008, 12:35 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0060537639.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I was watching a documentary on this book and the possibility that China discovered America.

in the documentary this nigga...
http://www.nzedge.com/newzedge/newzedge_clare/images/gavin_menzies.jpg

pieced together evidence and historical facts to conclude that the chinese had reached the americas before colombus.

then he went to a chinese historian, in the documentary and proposed his idea
http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/Chinese-Man.jpg

the chinese guy, to my surpise, look at him like the biggest fucking jackass in the world and continuously said, no they didn't.

then i was like...hmm? what the fuck?

then i was like hmmm? why am i wondering what the fuck..the chinese guy is right.

China kept the best records and continues to, of any civilization in history. They were keeping US in 2008 detailed records in 1412, i think they would know if they discovered america or not.

but then i figured out why i was wonder what the fuck. If it had been any of us, mainly black nationalist, and someone comes up to us and says "your race (insert major achievement)", we would QUICKLY accept it, no questions, so long as it went against white people.

that chinese guy knew his history, and knew his country, and didn't let blind racial nationalism cloud his rational and logical thought.

but look at us. We have a whole forum dedicated to proving black people were god, everyone in the bible was black, everything was invented by black people, black people invented humanity, black people reached america first, black people invented white people, and so forth.....

why?

what does this prove? After throughing all this sugar and bullshit into our REAL history it's going to loose it's original taste.

why do we have to kill our past with blind attempts to prove that we were important in the white context of importance?

why do egyptians have to be black? because white people value egyptian cutlure

why does jesus have to be black? because white people value jesus

why does the black slave owning moors invading spain have to be a point of pride? because white people value invasion

this isn't OUR history, and have little to nothing to do with us as real live black people. We have a real history that has nothing to do with white values and the key to understanding it is understanding the black world.

why did subsaharan africans not live in large urban civilzations?
because africa is a malaria haven, and when you crowd people together(mind you land is already in vast abundance) malaria spreads and kills off your "civilization".

the biggest killer in nigeria is currently Malaria. why? cause they're using white people european based values to define the way they organize themselves. No rainforest peoples organize themselves urbanly. Also the term Civilization means, at it's root, Roman like. all "civilizations" tend to boarder the mediterrainin. Why? cause that's mediterrainian culture and the best way to organize yourself in that area of the world, and that's what rome did. Civil in Civilization means Civilian, a Civilian is a roman, point blank.

why did subsaharan africans sell slaves?
They didn't believe in prisons, it's a waste of land money and time as it has already proven. black people had slaves first. it's not cause white people are eveel.

Why did most african cultures not have a writting system?
WE DONT LIE. period. believe it or not, african culture doesn't lie, just like western culture doesn't pop eachothers pimples in public without asking the person(africans do this). we just don't lie. If someone tells you something in precolonial africa, it's a fact, lying was imported. Africans kept countless records of their history orally. One person can remember what has happened to his direct lineage for the past 200 years, i can go up to 120ish, the average westerner can't do this, that's why the write it down, they lie. Contracts? you really think id doesn't take a pack of liers to think up the concept of contracts? "i can't trust you to not change your story...so write your name here" the fuck is that?

as we speak, today in africa, i can go to a resturant, eat everything i want and leave without paying a damn thing, then come back 2 months later and pay. because the culture of black people is strongly rooted in honesty. In a western context i have to pay even before i get my food. why? cause they LIE.

writting was also not developed in europe, at all. If you'd notice the greece alphabet(and greece is not europe, i don't care what they say) is used by all western cultures. The romans adopted it, colonized europe, and thought them it, as they did to africans, so you can't really say they developed a writting system either, but needed it, cause they LIE.

Why were early Europeans dirty and take baths once a year?
It's fuckin cold! YOU take a cold shower in the middle of winter living in a damn log cabin. Everyone is the way that are based on what's needed for their environment. Africans take 2 or 3 showers a day, cause it's fuckin hot, and there's sand getting on your skin all the damn time, big hot and sandy and all. shit's reel. It's not cause 1 group is cleaner then the other and 1 is barbaric and eveel, it's cause one lives in a savage pile of snow and the other lives in a hot ass place where 3 hours outside will leave you smelling like raw B.O.

african cultures had countless advances in medicine, governance science, (i won't say philosophy becuase philosophy is a greek cultural piece and contact with greece was what made a civilization one of philosophers, just like contact with america making a civilization one of mcdonalds eaters), math, and so on, but they're all ignorned cause some of us are too busy trying to prove we're important in the white context of importance.

did you know the richest men of all time were the emperors of mali?
my culture, the igbo is a perfect example of a democracy and has been since before athens?

and more shit that i don't wanna list cause this is gonna look really long and make your lazy ass not wanna read the knawl2dge.

so yeah. black ppl aren't god
we didn't invent everything
jesus wasn't black, if he was he wasn't YOUR type of black and his type of black would still be genetically more related to an arab or jew
and so forth

this applies to white ppl too, as they are constantly trying to white wash everything.

6 Chambaz
05-12-2008, 01:33 PM
Most of todays scientists already know that the Vikings were the first to reach America, somewhere between 1200-1400 (I don't know for sure)

Black Man
05-12-2008, 02:01 PM
Most of todays scientists already know that the Vikings were the first to reach America, somewhere between 1200-1400 (I don't know for sure)

Were they? Really?

STYLE
05-12-2008, 02:03 PM
read a book. then we can have this discussion.

you once again are basing things off of opinion not fact.

example: egyptians were black cause thats what they called themselves.
kemet (egypt) means black land. Kem means TO BE BLACK black. Kememu , the name they called themselves, means black people.

this is menes, the first pharaoh, looks like a nigga to me.

http://www.aldokkan.com/egypt/menes.jpg
now this evidence is in opposition to yours which was....oh yeah
"white folks value it"

stop being a faggot and do some research. then you can debunk something. but trying to discredit your own race just because you THINK we are undeserving is the
ULTIMATE ACT OF FAGGOTRY AND
UNCLE TOM FOOLERY

V4D3R
05-12-2008, 02:06 PM
Were they? Really?Instead of doing this - show and prove why you think differently instead of doing this. This is an attempt to make somebody look like they are not intelligent, when they could just be misinformed like 85% are when they don't do their own math.

Tell me personally - who do you think was here first in Meso-America?

STYLE
05-12-2008, 02:07 PM

Were they? Really?

all that questions shit is gay and counterproductive.

this is how you do it faggot. pay attention.

there were people living in america when the vikings got here so they couldn't be the first.

Black Man
05-12-2008, 02:11 PM
Instead of doing this - show and prove why you think differently instead of doing this. This is an attempt to make somebody look like they are not intelligent, when they could just be misinformed like 85% are when they don't do their own math.

Tell me personally - who do you think was here first in Meso-America?

I can't tell you who was first in Meso-America because I don't know when Meso-America came into existence.

I do know, that the Original Man was on every part of the planet first, not just Meso-America, the entire planet!

How does one do their own math?

6 Chambaz
05-12-2008, 02:11 PM

there were people living in america when the vikings got here so they couldn't be the first.
No, maybe you're right, but if the question was who were the first to reach America or first to reach America from the outside, then the answer is probably Vikings.

Although there is a theory that the south Americans contacted the egyptians somehow, because the design of boats on lake Titicaca are identical to that of the Egyptian boats on the Nile. In fact some Norwegian or Swedish scientist built a boat himself and crossed both Pacific and the Atlantic oceans on that boat, proving that it could've been done by the Egyptians/Ancient south America civilisations

STYLE
05-12-2008, 02:16 PM
never encountered a more uniformed elitist nose up faggot than sunblack7.

sunblack7 is the muslim version of an internet gangsta. internet 5er.

V4D3R
05-12-2008, 02:16 PM
I can't tell you who was first in Meso-America because I don't know when Meso-America came into existence.

I do know, that the Original Man was on every part of the planet first, not just Meso-America, the entire planet!

I mean homework.

Who was the Original Man and according to what book or research?

STYLE
05-12-2008, 02:19 PM
No, maybe you're right, but if the question was who were the first to reach America or first to reach America from the outside, then the answer is probably Vikings.

but humanities roots are in africa, so someone had to get there to before the vikings.

see what i'm getting at? someone had to go from africa to america and be called a Native.

VZA
05-12-2008, 02:20 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0060537639.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I was watching a documentary on this book and the possibility that China discovered America.

in the documentary this nigga...
http://www.nzedge.com/newzedge/newzedge_clare/images/gavin_menzies.jpg

pieced together evidence and historical facts to conclude that the chinese had reached the americas before colombus.

then he went to a chinese historian, in the documentary and proposed his idea
http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/Chinese-Man.jpg

the chinese guy, to my surpise, look at him like the biggest fucking jackass in the world and continuously said, no they didn't.

then i was like...hmm? what the fuck?

then i was like hmmm? why am i wondering what the fuck..the chinese guy is right.

China kept the best records and continues to, of any civilization in history. They were keeping US in 2008 detailed records in 1412, i think they would know if they discovered america or not.

but then i figured out why i was wonder what the fuck. If it had been any of us, mainly black nationalist, and someone comes up to us and says "your race (insert major achievement)", we would QUICKLY accept it, no questions, so long as it went against white people.

that chinese guy knew his history, and knew his country, and didn't let blind racial nationalism cloud his rational and logical thought.

but look at us. We have a whole forum dedicated to proving black people were god, everyone in the bible was black, everything was invented by black people, black people invented humanity, black people reached america first, black people invented white people, and so forth.....

why?

what does this prove? After throughing all this sugar and bullshit into our REAL history it's going to loose it's original taste.

why do we have to kill our past with blind attempts to prove that we were important in the white context of importance?

why do egyptians have to be black? because white people value egyptian cutlure

why does jesus have to be black? because white people value jesus

why does the black slave owning moors invading spain have to be a point of pride? because white people value invasion

this isn't OUR history, and have little to nothing to do with us as real live black people. We have a real history that has nothing to do with white values and the key to understanding it is understanding the black world.

why did subsaharan africans not live in large urban civilzations?
because africa is a malaria haven, and when you crowd people together(mind you land is already in vast abundance) malaria spreads and kills off your "civilization".

the biggest killer in nigeria is currently Malaria. why? cause they're using white people european based values to define the way they organize themselves. No rainforest peoples organize themselves urbanly. Also the term Civilization means, at it's root, Roman like. all "civilizations" tend to boarder the mediterrainin. Why? cause that's mediterrainian culture and the best way to organize yourself in that area of the world, and that's what rome did. Civil in Civilization means Civilian, a Civilian is a roman, point blank.

why did subsaharan africans sell slaves?
They didn't believe in prisons, it's a waste of land money and time as it has already proven. black people had slaves first. it's not cause white people are eveel.

Why did most african cultures not have a writting system?
WE DONT LIE. period. believe it or not, african culture doesn't lie, just like western culture doesn't pop eachothers pimples in public without asking the person(africans do this). we just don't lie. If someone tells you something in precolonial africa, it's a fact, lying was imported. Africans kept countless records of their history orally. One person can remember what has happened to his direct lineage for the past 200 years, i can go up to 120ish, the average westerner can't do this, that's why the write it down, they lie. Contracts? you really think id doesn't take a pack of liers to think up the concept of contracts? "i can't trust you to not change your story...so write your name here" the fuck is that?

as we speak, today in africa, i can go to a resturant, eat everything i want and leave without paying a damn thing, then come back 2 months later and pay. because the culture of black people is strongly rooted in honesty. In a western context i have to pay even before i get my food. why? cause they LIE.

writting was also not developed in europe, at all. If you'd notice the greece alphabet(and greece is not europe, i don't care what they say) is used by all western cultures. The romans adopted it, colonized europe, and thought them it, as they did to africans, so you can't really say they developed a writting system either, but needed it, cause they LIE.

Why were early Europeans dirty and take baths once a year?
It's fuckin cold! YOU take a cold shower in the middle of winter living in a damn log cabin. Everyone is the way that are based on what's needed for their environment. Africans take 2 or 3 showers a day, cause it's fuckin hot, and there's sand getting on your skin all the damn time, big hot and sandy and all. shit's reel. It's not cause 1 group is cleaner then the other and 1 is barbaric and eveel, it's cause one lives in a savage pile of snow and the other lives in a hot ass place where 3 hours outside will leave you smelling like raw B.O.

african cultures had countless advances in medicine, governance science, (i won't say philosophy becuase philosophy is a greek cultural piece and contact with greece was what made a civilization one of philosophers, just like contact with america making a civilization one of mcdonalds eaters), math, and so on, but they're all ignorned cause some of us are too busy trying to prove we're important in the white context of importance.

did you know the richest men of all time were the emperors of mali?
my culture, the igbo is a perfect example of a democracy and has been since before athens?

and more shit that i don't wanna list cause this is gonna look really long and make your lazy ass not wanna read the knawl2dge.

so yeah. black ppl aren't god
we didn't invent everything
jesus wasn't black, if he was he wasn't YOUR type of black and his type of black would still be genetically more related to an arab or jew
and so forth

this applies to white ppl too, as they are constantly trying to white wash everything.

Although I don't agree with that, and what stylemaster says is true, your observations are good, and that was an interesting read.

I didn't know you knew how to be intelligent.

Black Man
but everyones roots are in africa, so someone had to get there to before the vikings.

see what i'm getting at? someone had to go from africa to america and be called a Native.

why does the devil call our people african?

6 Chambaz
but everyones roots are in africa, so someone had to get there to before the vikings.

1 word. Pangea. The africans could've walked to America and make a settlement there

VZA
05-12-2008, 02:24 PM

For someone that tries to come across as being so moralistic, you overuse the word faggot, and in doing so, insult your own intelligence.

It also raises interesting questions as to why you seem to hate gay people so much.

Black Man
05-12-2008, 02:27 PM
1 word. Pangea. The africans could've walked to America and make a settlement there

PANGEA.....THERE WAS NO AFRICA OR AMERICA DURING THIS TIME PERIOD. HOW COULD AN "AFRICAN" WALK TO "AMERICA" WHEN NEITHER EXISTED?

6 Chambaz
05-12-2008, 02:29 PM
PANGEA.....THERE WAS NO AFRICA OR AMERICA DURING THIS TIME PERIOD. HOW COULD AN "AFRICAN" WALK TO "AMERICA" WHEN NEITHER EXISTED?
ok. let me explain, my good friend. a "resident" of the territory we now casll Africa.....all clear so far ???? Could walk to the territory that nowadays is called South America...... get it ????

HANZO
05-12-2008, 02:29 PM
TSA has a point. but its jus a form of nationalism. we all strive to see our race or culture above the rest. it makes us feel proud and important.

on the discovery of America. well it makes most sense saying that tribal nomads from Siberia discovered it. story goes that they crossed the bearing straits into Alaska. You can identify cultural similarities between Native Americans and Central Asians.

VZA
05-12-2008, 02:30 PM
people these days have no idea where they come from, which is why I have this as my wallpaper:
http://i25.tinypic.com/iwhd3r.jpg

STYLE
05-12-2008, 02:32 PM

why do you speak in the devil's tongue?
why not speak in a black man's language.
you derail the train of thought with every post. you are not ktl material.

Vza, son, iunderstand that "faggot" is an incendiary term used to demoralize the faggot in question. it's less about sexual preference and more about hurting feelings.

son if you are gay i'll still love you.

moralistic. nah wrong term.

TSA
05-12-2008, 02:47 PM
wow, another TSA classic right over the heads of the racially obsessed wucorp.

egyptains weren't black. they had dark skin but they weren't one of YOU just as dark skinned indians weren't one of YOU.

http://www.ewpnet.co.uk/libya/tuareg1.jpg
^that's as black as they get, quit this racial self-esteem fanning, it's pathetic.

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/portrait_of_black_chicago/images/a_black_man.jpg
^YOU look like this

the people with YOUR facial structure, if you want to make that a focal point of personal pride, have a rich history that has nothing to do with egypt.

nothing to do with egypt

no slaves were taken from egypt

you have nothing to do with egypt

they weren't YOU, you weren't egyptian, egyptians weren't black

and why would egyptians call themselves "the land of the blacks"

is greenland the land of the greens?

egyptians weren't black, they owned slaves, and in contemporary times are really...really..really..reallllyyy racist, as are morroccans or moors as you racial self esteem victims call them, though morrocco is was a more mixed society.

egyptains aren't black, they're eqyptians, people from that segment of the world don't have wide noses thick lips and nappy hair, they're them and we're us, the only reason some of ya'll value them is because white people value them. they had dark skin, but so do ppl in indian, what's your point?

and even if they were black YOU didn't and couldn't build the pyramids so why are you so fond of wanting them to be your race?

the Chinese guy got it. he could have easily started claiming chinese ppl invented Pangea. but he has enough racial self-esteem to say, "

yo god, we didn't find america god, we would have known if we found america god, ya smell me"

and Siberian eskimos founded america first, they're now known as native americas/beanahz.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/africa.jpg

be real.

TSA
05-12-2008, 02:58 PM
TSA has a point. but its jus a form of nationalism. we all strive to see our race or culture above the rest. it makes us feel proud and important.

on the discovery of America. well it makes most sense saying that tribal nomads from Siberia discovered it. story goes that they crossed the bearing straits into Alaska. You can identify cultural similarities between Native Americans and Central Asians.

but why? why should this be a focus of PERSONAL pride. for instance your turkish, YOU couldn't hold down a harrum of 200 horny sluts, so why would you pop a boner knowing a turkish dude 600 years ago did.

cultures do things based on what they have to do, not a genetic predisposition to be 'better then everyone'. The chinese kept a lot of records cause it was a spiritual thing for them, they wrote the way ppl pray, egyptians built pyramids cause they were ignorant religious fanatics and slave owners, and so forth. oh well.

if african americans what something to take pride in racially, the mende, yoruba, hausa, tuareg, igbo, fon, benin, ashante, and so forth have all done countless remarkable things and given rise to countless remarkable ppl that will always be ignorned by them cause white ppl don't take pride in them the way they take pride in egypt.

your not egyptians

people these days have no idea where they come from, which is why I have this as my wallpaper:
http://i25.tinypic.com/iwhd3r.jpg
that's dope

EDIT: i'd like to add greeks aren't white cause this guy
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1368/714553580_011f0816e5.jpg

would have a hard time getting into the KKK membership only swimming pool.

tho the concept of race is so non scientific that who knows who's white these days.

Black Man
05-12-2008, 03:09 PM
ok. let me explain, my good friend. a "resident" of the territory we now casll Africa.....all clear so far ???? Could walk to the territory that nowadays is called South America...... get it ????

You don't get it.

TSA
05-12-2008, 03:15 PM
read a book. then we can have this discussion.

you once again are basing things off of opinion not fact.

example: egyptians were black cause thats what they called themselves.
kemet (egypt) means black land. Kem means TO BE BLACK black. Kememu , the name they called themselves, means black people.

this is menes, the first pharaoh, looks like a nigga to me.

http://www.aldokkan.com/egypt/menes.jpg
now this evidence is in opposition to yours which was....oh yeah
"white folks value it"

stop being a faggot and do some research. then you can debunk something. but trying to discredit your own race just because you THINK we are undeserving is the
ULTIMATE ACT OF FAGGOTRY AND
UNCLE TOM FOOLERY

see, now im an uncle tom for knowning egypt is thousands of miles away from where im from and has nothing to do with me regardless of POSSIBLE skin color.

style your too old to pride yourself in this nonsense

STYLE
05-12-2008, 03:23 PM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/africa.jpg

you claim i'm from west africa when i'm nowhere near from there. wtf are you smoking man? you just lumped all black people into one category just like a whiteman or the racial fanatics you are trying to disprove.

stop being a complete faggot. think b4 you type better yet, read b4 you type.

is he black?
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/10/02/world/02eritrea.650.jpg

TSA
05-12-2008, 03:31 PM
no, im lumping african america slave descendants, unless your from and asiatic source i don't know. In that case feel free to share, but as for african americans, and myself, we have nothing to do with egypt, and for look to ourselves for pride not what could possible be us.

VZA
05-12-2008, 03:42 PM
Stylemaster, quit being such a dildo, egypt was called black land because of the 'Black Gold' , which is oil for those that don't know.

Yes they were dark skinned, but as tsa said, so are indians. As soon as indian food becomes really popular with white people, you're probably gonna start saying how all indians are african, and how white people have you to thank for curry.

Take pride in what africa has done, rather than trying to take pride in everyone else being descended from africa.

TSA
05-12-2008, 03:44 PM
Stylemaster, quit being such a dildo, egypt was called black land because of the 'Black Gold' , which is oil for those that don't know.

Yes they were dark skinned, but as tsa said, so are indians, the second curry becomes popular with white people, you're gonna start saying how all indians are african, and how white people have you to thank for curry.

Take pride in africa, rather than trying to take pride in everyone else being descended from africa.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1368/714553580_011f0816e5.jpg
WORD. LIFE.

VZA
05-12-2008, 03:50 PM
I don't understand.

TSA
05-12-2008, 03:52 PM
that means i agree with your statement in slang prostitutese

VZA
05-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Coolios. I sometimes wish whites were as interested in their heritage as a lot of black people seem to be. I think nervous white kids think its racist to start talking about their west german heritage, as if blacks are somehow gonna be offended. I dunno.

STYLE
05-12-2008, 03:57 PM
oh so now you wanna be on the softball team?

not all african americans, slave decendant or not are from the west coast of africa.

nebraska....smh you really need to stop playin yourself.

eritrea an ethiopia are very close to egypt and DON'T HAVE A BODY OF WATER SEPARATING THEM like the arab area you defined. dude you really need to stop playin yourself.

then you have Nubia

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ea/Nubia_today.png/288px-Nubia_today.png

dude you really need to stop playin yourself

modern egyptian....
http://www.dedi.org.eg/typo3temp/pics/6017d49722.jpg

6 Chambaz
05-12-2008, 03:59 PM
Style, check your PMs

Black Man
05-12-2008, 04:02 PM
slaves were taken from west and east so-called africa, they were taken from south america, europe, and asia....not just africa or the west coast of africa.

also, they weren't all taken from one place (west africa) and brought to north america.

STYLE
05-12-2008, 04:04 PM

oil.....OIL???......OIL!?!?!?! 2500 BC......OIL?

i'm talking to your mom tonight and we are gona get you into a new school.

kem in ancient egypt means to be black
egypt was called kemet by egyptians. kemet means black land
they called themselves Kememu, it means black people.

please stop playing yourselves.

VZA
05-12-2008, 04:09 PM
oil.....OIL???......OIL!?!?!?! 2500 BC......OIL?

How little you know.

Petrol isn't the only use for oil faggot, oil has been extracted/used as far back as 2500bc, if not further.

Black Man
but they never ever called themselves african or the place they lived africa, or the people they got their culture from african.

6 Chambaz
VZA, Im afraid Style is right. Oil had no value at all at that time

STYLE
05-12-2008, 04:10 PM
my 1st cousin.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/todd.jpg

he's not black right?

he's not mixed.

TSA you would be such a powerful force if you actually had facts not opinions.

but just cause you think something is true............

Black Man
05-12-2008, 04:12 PM
VZA, Im afraid Style is right. Oil had no value at all at that time

during what time? when did they say it had no value?

STYLE
05-12-2008, 04:13 PM
but they never ever called themselves african or the place they lived africa, or the people they got their culture from african.

why not just say what you are getting at?

at this point the whole "ask a million questions" thing is just getting ignored.

tell us

"what is africa supposed to be called?"

"why is africa called as such?"

VZA so oil was so significant that they defined themselves their culture and land by a resource that had very little value, even tho they had gold

VZA
05-12-2008, 04:16 PM
Oil has always had value in one place or another. Some of you guys are such pussies.

STYLE
05-12-2008, 04:17 PM
during what time? when did they say it had no value?

this adds nothing to the discussion. if you know otherwise why not just say it?

STYLE
05-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Oil has always had value in one place or another. Some of you guys are such pussies.

you avoided my point.

Egyptians defined their land culture and people by the fact that they had OIL?

that is what you are trying to say. right?

VZA
05-12-2008, 04:19 PM
stylemaster when are you gonna make me a sig?

STYLE
05-12-2008, 04:22 PM
when you start calling me dad

HANZO
05-12-2008, 04:23 PM
but why? why should this be a focus of PERSONAL pride. for instance your turkish, YOU couldn't hold down a harrum of 200 horny sluts, so why would you pop a boner knowing a turkish dude 600 years ago did.

being proud of what the ottomans did, or what any other turk empire did is more national pride. i mean theres nothing to be proud of with modern Turkey. so i look to the past, to see what my ancestors did, and i take pride in our acheivements. its my drive forward.

TSA
05-12-2008, 04:26 PM
oh so now you wanna be on the softball team?

not all african americans, slave decendant or not are from the west coast of africa.

nebraska....smh you really need to stop playin yourself.

eritrea an ethiopia are very close to egypt and DON'T HAVE A BODY OF WATER SEPARATING THEM like the arab area you defined. dude you really need to stop playin yourself.

then you have Nubia

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ea/Nubia_today.png/288px-Nubia_today.png

dude you really need to stop playin yourself

modern egyptian....
http://www.dedi.org.eg/typo3temp/pics/6017d49722.jpg

nubians are currently in the process of exterminating the black race from sudan and islamizing all survivors at gun point.

there were no slaves taken from egypt

your not egyptian.

if we trace your linegage back 6000 years, none of the stylemasters would have been in egypt. your cousin is black, im not dying that, but he's not egyptian. egyptians are from egypt, your not.

and even if nubians were black, you fail to realize the facial diversity of that area. if one tribe from there is black, you move up a few miles and you'll have a totally new race.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/79/245671640_63e6fa427d.jpg
this nigga

and

http://dpnow.com/galleries/data/540/Nubian-girl.jpg
this niggerette originate from areas no further from each other then georgia and new jersey

egyptains on the other hand

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40347000/jpg/_40347689_egyptman220.jpg

aren't black.

tho 'black' is a vague, vague, vague, racist term deemed to classify all dark skinned non judeo worshipping people of sub saharan africa (thus why indians and papua new guienas aren't black). for clarity purposes in tonights debate black will be sub saharan african, the stock that have the nappy hair, rounded facial features, and so forth ex cosby

http://booktruck.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/bill-cosby-photograph-c10042927.jpeg

VZA
05-12-2008, 04:26 PM
when you start calling me dad

We should have our own sitcom.

STYLE
05-12-2008, 04:32 PM
TSA your point went from egypt and black africa are far apart to people are different from short distances.....you are just rambling. read a book faggot.
stop. think. then talk.

vza we do have out own sitcom. its on right now.

VZA
05-12-2008, 04:39 PM
Do you mean our sitcom is on, or, it's on, as in like, it's goin down.

Like, "the sitcom is on tv", or "ITS ON!!! SHANIQUA JUST CALLED TAYEISHA A HO' !!! IT'S OOOOONNNNN!!"

Black Man
05-12-2008, 04:44 PM
nubians are currently in the process of exterminating the black race from sudan and islamizing all survivors at gun point.

there were no slaves taken from egypt

your not egyptian.

if we trace your linegage back 6000 years, none of the stylemasters would have been in egypt. your cousin is black, im not dying that, but he's not egyptian. egyptians are from egypt, your not.

and even if nubians were black, you fail to realize the facial diversity of that area. if one tribe from there is black, you move up a few miles and you'll have a totally new race.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/79/245671640_63e6fa427d.jpg
this nigga

and

http://dpnow.com/galleries/data/540/Nubian-girl.jpg
this niggerette originate from areas no further from each other then georgia and new jersey

egyptains on the other hand

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40347000/jpg/_40347689_egyptman220.jpg

aren't black.

tho 'black' is a vague, vague, vague, racist term deemed to classify all dark skinned non judeo worshipping people of sub saharan africa (thus why indians and papua new guienas aren't black). for clarity purposes in tonights debate black will be sub saharan african, the stock that have the nappy hair, rounded facial features, and so forth ex cosby

http://booktruck.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/bill-cosby-photograph-c10042927.jpeg

He wants us to think that we are all different.

STYLE
our sitcom is on the Wucorp network. right now. see that camera over there...and over there...

watch this

"tsa you silverdollar nostril faggot!"

*canned laughter*

see?

TSA
TSA your point went from egypt and black africa are far apart to people are different from short distances.....you are just rambling. read a book faggot.
stop. think. then talk.

vza we do have out own sitcom. its on right now.

stylemaster, your pride in your self as a human being is based on the odd chance that people that existed 6000 years ago might have the same skin tint as you which not only shameful but a sign of insecurity. Your not an egyptain. You never will be. You only assert you and eqyptains have something in common because white people value egypt. Your most likely from a tribe white people don't value, the fact that your identity as a man is rooted and framed in the white man's value system makes you a slave. Your not rambling, your trying to learn and i respect that. continue to read books. straighty.

TSA
05-12-2008, 04:45 PM
lol, your funny cause your actually General wise

STYLE
05-12-2008, 04:48 PM

but at the same time that we're all the same nappy headed bill cosbys.

this nigga is digging a hole with him in it, shoveling the dirt on his own head.

STYLE
05-12-2008, 04:54 PM
stylemaster, your pride in your self as a human being is based on the odd chance that people that existed 6000 years ago might have the same skin tint as you which not only shameful but a sign of insecurity. Your not an egyptain. You never will be. You only assert you and eqyptains have something in common because white people value egypt. Your most likely from a tribe white people don't value, the fact that your identity as a man is rooted and framed in the white man's value system makes you a slave. Your not rambling, your trying to learn and i respect that. continue to read books. straighty.

i've seen this b4......

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/collegehumora1e356d52f8a6d2b91b9eb1.jpg

http://malalatete.typepad.com/mal_a_la_tete/images/all_coons_look_alike_to_me_1.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/UncleTomsCabin.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/tsacookie.jpg

DUMBO
05-12-2008, 05:12 PM
TSA,
I would be the first to agree that its weak-in-the-knees to hedge everything on Egypt like that's the only element of African civilization, but real is real....

Just because contemporary Egyptians are often (but not nearly uniformly) Arab (again an imagined cohesive phenotype) doesn't mean this is a historical fact. Every scholar of North Africa admits centuries of Arabization as Arab muslims conquered or immigrated into North/West/East Africa involving themselves in trade etc, etc. Out of these regions, where would you expect the most settlement, if not the most proximate area to the Arabia (i.e. Egypt.)

Don't front, the Egyptians were definitely darker in the past then now - add to this various periods of Ethiopian rule, and big up, upper Egypt where the gods rest (Sudan).

ez.

DUMBO
05-12-2008, 05:13 PM
ps. Somalian women are the ultimate human form. Dime-pieces extraordinaire.

VZA
05-12-2008, 05:19 PM
I've changed my mind. Me and TSA should have our own sitcom. We're the original odd couple(no estonia).

6 Chambaz
05-12-2008, 05:20 PM
We're the original odd couple(no estonia).

????

TSA
05-12-2008, 05:58 PM
well look at it the way i've been putting it.

Egyptians aren't us, and we aren't egyptians.

if they were black, which in turn means dark skinned, so be it. but ppl from Indian have dark skin and if we trace any of our lineages we will see that none of our ancestors stepped foot in egypt and they are in turn just as different from us the ppl in india.

even if they had dark skin, they're still not black

theres cambodians as dark as me, i don't look to cambodian history as a personal culture reference

im not cambodian

im not egyptian(brown skin brown suede timbs mascarading x-rated through blades on occassion)

im from, and as are you, a COMPLETELY different ethnic, cultural, linguistic and everything else, stock them them, as are modern day african americans.

ppl just cling to egypt and 'teaching the greeks' because it's things white people value.

same thing with black jesus
black buddah
black everybodies god.

black washing as a counter to white washing is a self defeating childish and inturn self destructive behavior because now were left with a history of questions assumptions and assertions as opposed to facts and information.

DUMBO
05-12-2008, 06:18 PM
whatever the case, at least we are not greek or italian. that ancient mediterranean shit is as gay as two italian men (in general).

TSA
05-12-2008, 06:22 PM
aahahahahahhhha
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii109/lateshowhost/edited-1.jpg
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

Italians are made gay wid it.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-12-2008, 06:22 PM
lol...this shit is outta control.
You all make some good points, but what does it really matter anymore? It doesn't really.

Also, Kemet, 'the Black Land' was so-called because of the black fertile soil that was located within the banks of the Nile River and its delta....which was the number 1 reason civilization was able to rise in this area.
Whether it refers to the soil AND the color of its people...i do not kno that.

Problem is, in the Western world, we all get grouped as white or black. But in the Eastern world, it is far from that simple. So us AMericans trying to dictate what and how the Old World viewed themselves as from our perspective is pretty pointless.....especially when we are talking about Ancient civilizations.

entertaining none the less.

TSA
05-12-2008, 06:28 PM
^word. Africa isn't a part of the west, and shouldn't be classified as in the western criteria of black and white and try to find our identity through a western lens

I can easily say culturally egypt is closer linked to western culture then african culture. reason being the proximity, and the fact that western culture borrows heavily from egyptian culture.

if you ask ppl in africa if egypt is a part of africa they'll most likely say no.

Africa is a very diverse complex place that black and white blankets can't contain. and africans are too diverse to pride themselves in the history of a culture that has nothing to do with their just cause the ppl had a dark shade of skin

do latinos pride themselves in arab history? they got the same shade.

so i think the best thing an educated person can do is stop trying to black wash and white wash everything and do like the chinese guy...keep it real.,

italians and greeks are still the gayest of gays

Visionz
05-12-2008, 07:17 PM
(waits for Blackman to come in and ask the question about Africa's name though he has no problem using terms such as North and South America without the "so-called" in front of them as if this land's name was America to the people that are native to it)

good thread .................carry on

though I'd like to add that oil of the petroleum source now is not what they were referring to when they called something "oil" back in the days people are referring to. Maybe olive oil or something, I'm by no means an expert on the subject, I'm only sure they weren't talking about petroleum-based oil.

STYLE
05-12-2008, 07:28 PM
TSA has jumped around from failure to failure so much i no longer care what he thinks.

he's a 19 yo illiterate igbo nebraskan.

its either corn or lip plates. anything else is beyond his comprehension.

nuff said.

http://www.passionateamerica.com/pictures/plate-lip_iPod.jpg

Prolifical ENG
05-12-2008, 07:37 PM
Its always an interesting story: How 'Africa' Became 'Black'.

STYLE
05-12-2008, 08:01 PM
idk
all i know is i am a mix from madagascar eritrea and zambia. oh and the family dark secret. lithuanian jew. yes lithuanian jew. we have a whole white jew family that lives in canada.

this nigga's saying i'm from nigeria when i am closer to being indonesian and arab.

but if he wants to
discredit sub saharan Africa. cool. but that has nothing to do with me.

Visionz
05-12-2008, 08:02 PM
I think what gets lost in all this is that the conversation seems to gravitate back to whether the bloodline of the Egyptians does or doesn't continue with their ancestors from long ago here today.

The thing is, you could be born and raised in Egypt and have an egyptian family that goes back atleast twenty generations and not really know shit about that truly ancient culture and the knowledge to be gained from it. So that's the really real, have you gone back gathered what they have left behind? Wouldn't in that sense Egyptian be a state of mind? Very much in the same that anyone can be Christian, Muslism, Buddhist , etc.

The point being that mindstates matter much more than any physical aspect of person. Thats something I AM kinda discrimnatory about. I don't want to be surrounded by stupid people and I will purposely avoid them if they seem disinterested in getting any smarter.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-12-2008, 09:13 PM
This last page of comments explains the idiocy of TSA and '....' aka alex (LMAO)

diggy
05-12-2008, 10:21 PM
TSA does not know history. Egypt had a mixture of people as a result of trade and invasions. Blacks, Arabs, and Euros all lived there and mixed together. At one point in time, blacks were the Pharo, at another time it was whites. This is history.

Herodotus, a European, considered the father of history ( according to the Europeans), in his works has stated that when he went to Egypt to study ( Egypt was a major study area of the world same way peeps want to go to harvard, etc.) he said the Egyptians had "smooth, seemless black skin". Famous students like Plato and others said the same. This is fact.

When u look at some hieroglyphs u can clearly see African features. Some of the glyphs are painted with black paint, brown paint, and white paint. Some scholars say this represented the actual colour of people.

TSA needs to seriously read a book and watch some discovery channel about Egypt. Yur intellectual discusions are not based on facts.

diggy
05-12-2008, 10:35 PM
And TSA, who are u to say that your people do not lie? Did u not start this thread without getting the facts correct?

:hooray:

TSA
05-13-2008, 12:19 AM
idk
all i know is i am a mix from madagascar eritrea and zambia. oh and the family dark secret. lithuanian jew. yes lithuanian jew. we have a whole white jew family that lives in canada.

this nigga's saying i'm from nigeria when i am closer to being indonesian and arab.

but if he wants to
discredit sub saharan Africa. cool. but that has nothing to do with me.

i knew you were gonna say this.

in this case egypt REALLY has nothing to do you with.

and i don't believe all your mixed origins or whatever, give me names of your ethriean, zambian, and madagascarian reletives

if you don't feel safe doing so that's fine but my point is your couldn't pull the names out of your ass if you tired, being they don't exist and all.

and please maintain a level of maturity

STYLE
05-13-2008, 12:31 AM
i knew you were gonna say this.

in this case egypt REALLY has nothing to do you with.

and i don't believe all your mixed origins or whatever, give me names of your ethriean, zambian, and madagascarian reletives

if you don't feel safe doing so that's fine but my point is your couldn't pull the names out of your ass if you tired, being they don't exist and all.

and please maintain a level of maturity

you lose.

thread is dead.

you are not cut out for ktl.

you ARE the weakest link

good bye.

BTTR KNG KOOL
05-13-2008, 12:44 AM

And it means they started all the bullshit too then

Shame at ur logic.

TSA
05-13-2008, 12:51 AM
you lose.

thread is dead.

you are not cut out for ktl.

you ARE the weakest link

good bye.

that was so corny dude.

i bet your lonely cause your childish.

i think that's it.

STYLE
05-13-2008, 01:04 AM
that was so corny dude.

i bet your lonely cause your childish.

i think that's it.

unmitigated gall

GENERAL WISE
05-13-2008, 04:44 AM
Lol @ how we divide ourselves.

To say egyptians weren't black you would first have to define "black" since the term is relative. in many ways ancient egyptians were black, in many ways modern egyptians are black, in many ways i am black during the summer (including the watermelon fetish).

the idea of claiming achievements by your race (race being a relative word also) that aren't yours is difficult when you know who you are (TSA). most african americans are stripped from that classification and put into the general "black" classification which leads them to relate to all "black" people. same reason why blacks relate to darker skinned greater-middle-easterns like the moors or the egyptians, because in essence they are black to the africans slave descendants.

who are we to contest that?

STYLE
05-13-2008, 04:46 AM
Lol @ how we divide ourselves.

To say egyptians weren't black you would first have to define "black" since the term is relative. in many ways ancient egyptians were black, in many ways modern egyptians are black, in many ways i am black during the summer (including the watermelon fetish).

the idea of claiming achievements by your race (race being a relative word also) that aren't yours is difficult when you know who you are (TSA). most african americans are stripped from that classification and put into the general "black" classification which leads them to relate to all "black" people. same reason why blacks relate to darker skinned greater-middle-easterns like the moors or the egyptians, because in essence they are black to the africans slave descendants.

who are we to contest that?

wow. :hooray:

TSA
05-13-2008, 10:22 AM
good points, but black washing and white washing real facts is only harmful to the person black washing and white washing

they have lineage tests for black ppl these days, but to start saying your from the same stock as the egyptians(dark or not), jesus was black, jesus was white, blacks are the real jews, the black man is god, and so forth is just dumb.

look at the chinese guy, he was given a chance to claim what whites and blacks would eat up in a heartbeat, he kept it real and said no we didn't.

egpytians may have dark skin but they not the african americans and no slaves were taken from the area, my question is with the white and black washing, with todays focus being on the counteracting black washing which is no different/less retarded then white people claiming everything is white (including the ppl that built Great Zimbabwe)

V4D3R
05-13-2008, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1167705#post1167705)

And it means they started all the bullshit too then

Shame at ur logic.

No he is right - the only thing he is wrong about is the color of the Original man and the chance that there were more then 1 type/color of Original Man.

The color Maroon should ring a bell.

TSA
05-13-2008, 10:55 AM
you know i've never considered it, but you could be right.

then again im probably openning the flood gates to an onslaugth of 5 percent garbage and racist psuedo counter revolutionary rhetoric and articles

Black Man
05-13-2008, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1167705#post1167705)

No he is right - the only thing he is wrong about is the color of the Original man and the chance that there were more then 1 type/color of Original Man.

LOL......What are the other TYPES of original people?

BTTR KNG KOOL
05-13-2008, 12:33 PM

Im not saying hes not right.

But im saying the logic fails, becos for some reason he calls himself "Black Man",, keeps pointing to original man (black) AND sametime keeps saying stuff like "We shouldnt be called africans" or "Devil is trying to seperate us by calling us differend names"

It just doesnt make any sense..

I dont see his point, he refers to places with their names. BUT doesnt like it when africans are called africans.

Visionz
05-13-2008, 12:39 PM

But im saying the logic fails, becos for some reason he calls himself "Black Man",, keeps pointing to original man (black) AND sametime keeps saying stuff like "We shouldnt be called africans" or "Devil is trying to seperate us by calling us differend names"

It just doesnt make any sense..

I dont see his point, he refers to places with their names. BUT doesnt like it when africans are called africans.

and has no apparent issue with calling this place America (north or south)

http://www.mtsd-vt.org/WebQuests/SHurley/Images/vespucci.gif

which I'm sure was around WAAAAAAAAY before this guy

Black Man
05-13-2008, 01:02 PM

But im saying the logic fails, becos for some reason he calls himself "Black Man", Do you have a problem with my screen name? Is there something wrong with it?, keeps pointing to original man (black) AND sametime keeps saying stuff like "We shouldnt be called africans" or "Devil is trying to seperate us by calling us differend names" It seems as if this is the part you don't understand. What about it troubles you? What don't you get?

It just doesnt make any sense.. To you!

I dont see his point, he refers to places with their names. BUT doesnt like it when africans are called africans. It's not about me NOT liking anything, it's about what I know and understand. A standard was set, the standard was changed for a set period of time and that time is over. Now it's back to the original standard.

Understanding comes in time. You don't see it now, but in time you may, who knows?

WARPATH
05-13-2008, 01:54 PM
but humanities roots are in africa, so someone had to get there to before the vikings.

Or

Other theories:

Natives were just here.

Or

They moved from America to Africa.

----------------------

The problem with this discussion is we base it off some old ass fossilized bones.

The oldest bones will probably never be found, where ever they may be.

And if they were found somewhere else, the whole migration theories would change again.

-----------------------------

Up to about a hundred years ago, we didn't bury our dead. They were left on scaffolds, and they recycled back into the earth that way.

My mother found the skelton of one our ancestors in her garden last week. She reburied the remains as opposed to letting science get their dirty hands on them.

These bones have smaller chance of being fossilized than say, something buried under a ton of earth.

----------------------------------

A lot of scientists really want we all want- Recognition for their work. The integrity of their work should never be taken at face value.

BTTR KNG KOOL
05-13-2008, 02:02 PM

But im saying the logic fails, becos for some reason he calls himself "Black Man", Do you have a problem with my screen name? Is there something wrong with it?, keeps pointing to original man (black) AND sametime keeps saying stuff like "We shouldnt be called africans" or "Devil is trying to seperate us by calling us differend names" It seems as if this is the part you don't understand. What about it troubles you? What don't you get?

It just doesnt make any sense.. To you!

I dont see his point, he refers to places with their names. BUT doesnt like it when africans are called africans. It's not about me NOT liking anything, it's about what I know and understand. A standard was set, the standard was changed for a set period of time and that time is over. Now it's back to the original standard.

Understanding comes in time. You don't see it now, but in time you may, who knows?

Standard?

Cmon !

Black Man
05-13-2008, 02:15 PM
Or

Other theories:

Natives were just here.

Or

They moved from America to Africa.

----------------------

The problem with this discussion is we base it off some old ass fossilized bones.

The oldest bones will probably never be found, where ever they may be.

And if they were found somewhere else, the whole migration theories would change again.

-----------------------------

Up to about a hundred years ago, we didn't bury our dead. They were left on scaffolds, and they recycled back into the earth that way.

My mother found the skelton of one our ancestors in her garden last week. She reburied the remains as opposed to letting science get their dirty hands on them.

These bones have smaller chance of being fossilized than say, something buried under a ton of earth.

----------------------------------

A lot of scientists really want we all want- Recognition for their work. The integrity of their work should never be taken at face value.

Who is the Original Man?

Black Man
05-13-2008, 02:18 PM
[quote=Black Man;1169209]

Standard?

Cmon !

Standard....is that something else that you're not understanding?

C'mon where? Where are we going?

BTTR KNG KOOL
05-13-2008, 02:29 PM
[quote=Alijannu;1169286]

Standard....is that something else that you're not understanding?

C'mon where? Where are we going?

Yeah... man, what are u talking about?

Black Man
05-13-2008, 02:45 PM
[quote=Black Man;1169306]

Yeah... man, what are u talking about?

STANDARD....SOMETHING CONSIIDERED BY AN AUTHORITY OR BY GENERAL CONSENT AS A BASIS OF COMPARISON.

A RULE OR PRINCIPLE THAT IS USED AS A BASIS FOR JUDGMENT

AN AVERAGE OR NORMAL REQUIREMENT, QUALITY, QUANTITY,LEVEL GRADE.....

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN "BOY" WAS THE STANDARD, WHEN "NEGRO" WAS THE STANDARD, WHEN "COLORED" WAS THE STANDARD.....THAT TIME IS OVER AND A THE STANDARD HAS BEEN RENEWED.

EXPIRED 1914

WARPATH
05-13-2008, 02:59 PM
Who is the Original Man?

We are ALL the original man. We may speak different, look different, but our cells divide the same way. Our children inherit our traits, but it's how well we nurture them that decides their nature.

Black Man
05-13-2008, 03:05 PM
We are ALL the original man. We may speak different, look different, but our cells divide the same way. Our children inherit our traits, but it's how well we nurture them that decides their nature.

What are the qualifications for a person to be the Original Man?

Who is the Original Man?

WARPATH
05-13-2008, 03:28 PM
You Qualify if:

You were porn on planet earth.

Your income is less than $25,000.00 annually.

You live in the Projects or other form of government housing.

You are currently on other government programs ex. WIC, Food Stamps, etc.

Your related to some named Ray.

TSA
05-13-2008, 03:52 PM
AHahahahHAHAH im not the original man, i have no ray's in my family.

black man is the least funny secondary since johnny karson

GENERAL WISE
05-13-2008, 04:25 PM
TSA snitched me out to the mods. If anything, -1000 GHHHEEE OOOOHHH DEEESS.

Plus from what I know (which is little as I don't study African histroy) The traces of the original H.sapien sapiens is from the east and west parts of the Saharan desert.

TSA
05-13-2008, 04:30 PM
^
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/HeyZoos.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/wombat.gif

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/Lube2.jpg

BTTR KNG KOOL
05-14-2008, 10:00 PM
STANDARD....SOMETHING CONSIIDERED BY AN AUTHORITY OR BY GENERAL CONSENT AS A BASIS OF COMPARISON.

A RULE OR PRINCIPLE THAT IS USED AS A BASIS FOR JUDGMENT

AN AVERAGE OR NORMAL REQUIREMENT, QUALITY, QUANTITY,LEVEL GRADE.....

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN "BOY" WAS THE STANDARD, WHEN "NEGRO" WAS THE STANDARD, WHEN "COLORED" WAS THE STANDARD.....THAT TIME IS OVER AND A THE STANDARD HAS BEEN RENEWED.

EXPIRED 1914

ok man

but then what?

theres still distinctions made between people.

whether u see it as bad or good.

its up to u.

Black Man
05-15-2008, 07:50 AM
ok man

but then what?

theres still distinctions made between people.

whether u see it as bad or good.

its up to u.

There's a distinction made by those with one standard of judgement, then there's another distinction based on another standard of judgement. One will either be good or bad depending on the who, and the other standard will be just and true.

There's a difference between the Original Man and the Colored Man. There's a difference between the 5% 10% and 85%.
There's a difference between Man and Mankind.

And then what happened? Some recovered from a mental death for there is no chance to come back from a physical death only a mental death.

Black Man
05-15-2008, 07:52 AM
AHahahahHAHAH im not the original man

Add this to the actual facts list. :list:

BTTR KNG KOOL
05-15-2008, 09:39 AM
There's a distinction made by those with one standard of judgement, then there's another distinction based on another standard of judgement. One will either be good or bad depending on the who, and the other standard will be just and true.

There's a difference between the Original Man and the Colored Man. There's a difference between the 5% 10% and 85%.
There's a difference between Man and Mankind.

And then what happened? Some recovered from a mental death for there is no chance to come back from a physical death only a mental death.

But i Only see this is an avarage method for adapting to "modern civilization".

After all that has happened.

U act like these fancy metaphors are somekind of better truth.

Its building ur ego.

Anyway, who u think ure of "5% 10% and 85%" ?

U really know?

Black Man
05-15-2008, 10:00 AM
But i Only see this is an avarage method for adapting to "modern civilization".

After all that has happened.

U act like these fancy metaphors are somekind of better truth.

Its building ur ego.

Anyway, who u think ure of "5% 10% and 85%" ?

U really know?

What is the meaning of civilization?

What is "modern" civilization? When did "modern" civilizations begin? What are the qualities and characteristics of a "modern" civilization compared to "other" types of civilization? How does one adapt to something when they always lived in that environment?

What metaphors do you speak of? Again, if you don't understand just say so. Understanding is to see something for what it is and not what it appears to be and Understanding always comes in time.....but you need KNOWLEDGE and WISDOM in order to get to the UNDERSTANDING.

Is it really building my ego? How so?

Do you know who the 85%, 10%, and 5% are? If not it doesn't matter what I think I am concerning the above.

BTTR KNG KOOL
05-15-2008, 10:47 AM
What is the meaning of civilization?

What is "modern" civilization? When did "modern" civilizations begin? What are the qualities and characteristics of a "modern" civilization compared to "other" types of civilization? How does one adapt to something when they always lived in that environment?

What metaphors do you speak of? Again, if you don't understand just say so. Understanding is to see something for what it is and not what it appears to be and Understanding always comes in time.....but you need KNOWLEDGE and WISDOM in order to get to the UNDERSTANDING.

Is it really building my ego? How so?

Do you know who the 85%, 10%, and 5% are? If not it doesn't matter what I think I am concerning the above.

With modern i just refer to present day.

"How does one adapt to something when they always lived in that environment?"

So now u saying that the world havent changed and everything is same?

Yeah i agree.

But i refer to culture.

Whites (history) Black and now all of these africans identify with Egyptians. When in reality their ancestors prolly lived thousands miles away from Egypt in some Village, before brought to America. Having completely differend beliefs and traditions than Egyptians.

How ever u see that, is up to u.

Or if u believe that everything written by Diop and fellas is accurate, its ur thing.

When they really do nothing more than live the culture which has been established in america.

It wont never be intresting to masses. Cos only 5% are intrested.

5% are the ones who have the knowledge and supposed to help the 85% by "teaching it".
10% are the ones who misuse it for their own benefit
85% is the mentally dead mass

Think about how u see me. And then think about ur Ego.

U see it like Every Black person has lived everywhere in the world if only Just one wouldve done did.

Black Man
05-15-2008, 11:45 AM
With modern i just refer to present day.

"How does one adapt to something when they always lived in that environment?"

So now u saying that the world havent changed and everything is same?

Do you know of anybody living today who's lived in a civilization that is not "modern"?

Yeah i agree.

To what?

But i refer to culture.

Regarding what?

Whites (history) Black and now all of these africans identify with Egyptians. When in reality their ancestors prolly lived thousands miles away from Egypt in some Village, before brought to America. Having completely differend beliefs and traditions than Egyptians.

What do you mean by identify with Egyptians? Being able to identify with a person or group of people is not claiming to be those people.

Well, the borders of Egypt have not been the same throughout it's own history let alone what those borders were prior to the name egypt being used.

Why does the devil call our people African?

What continent is the middle east part of? Why did that region get the name middle east? Who named it?

What were the beliefs of the egyptians? Having different beliefs and traditions doesn't mean the PEOPLE are different.

Because he wants us to think we are all different....

How ever u see that, is up to u.

Or if u believe that everything written by Diop and fellas is accurate, its ur thing.

What has Dio written that isn't true?

They believe in the 10% on FACE VALUE...

When they really do nothing more than live the culture which has been established in america.

????

It wont never be intresting to masses. Cos only 5% are intrested.

LOL.....so the 5% aren't interesting to the masses. So why does the masses of people on wutang-corp show interest in the 5%? Why are so many articles whether true or not are written about the 5%? Why are so many people utilizing the language of the 5% if they're not intersted? This is Know The Ledge.....that comes from the 5%.

5% are the ones who have the knowledge and supposed to help the 85% by "teaching it".
10% are the ones who misuse it for their own benefit
85% is the mentally dead mass

Incorrect.

Think about how u see me. And then think about ur Ego.

How do I see you? You obviously know since you're making these comments?

U see it like Every Black person has lived everywhere in the world if only Just one wouldve done did.

Is that how I really see it? Or is that just another misunderstanding you have?

BTTR KNG KOOL
05-15-2008, 03:43 PM

Is it?

Bottomless Questions

And why i refer to america (USA) is becos its one of the most important factors when u consider books that deal with the "race issues".

There would be no White & Black discussion like this without USA.
Thats reality

-how is my description of 5% 10% 85% incorrect?

VZA
05-15-2008, 04:16 PM

http://i29.tinypic.com/206zm35.jpg